SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have you been contacted by him?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
toddler101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A month ago I filled a profile at soulmatch.com, and in my inbox there i got a message from a guy who was interested in get to know me more.

He provided with his yahoo address, I reply back to him thru the dating site after checking his profile claiming he lived in Brockton MA and was 45.
He replied using the same dating service and after my second message i decided to write to him using my yahoo address.
As soon as he got my message he started being so sweet that was uncommon to me, he said had a 16 years old son and that his first wife had died on child delivery that he worked as constructor manager for a construction company.
I simphaty with him and he asked me to have contact thru the yahoo messenger, and i said i rather used msn, and he said he couldn't use msn that prefers to use yahoo, the first time he said he was in Lagos, Nigeria working on a contract over there that in two weeks he was coming back into the states. We exchange digits and he gave a number from Nigeria, he called me several times from there and i did too.
After three weeks talking online and on the phone, he sent me some pics, but they look too professional to me, and after that he said that her son was living with his sister in Canada and that he was so sick and he needed to wire some cash to her sister to take her son to see the dr. He did not ask for the money straight but he put a lot of pressure on me, saying that it was only $500 that he needed to save his son's life and that he couldn't do it in Nigeria since he was getting pay by check and couln't cash it. I said i had my own financial problems and that i couldn't help him.
He did not insisted, but after four days he said he was having problems with his laptop and if i could buy him one ship it over and he will pay me back when i arrived to the states. I said i cannot. But he still calls me and writes to me, he has asked questions about my house, my car, my cellphone. Once he called from a number from Boston, i have looked his name and that phone on people search, but nothing comes out, i don't wanna say anything to him yet, but now searching about scams i landes into this site.

He uses two IDs can one of you contact him and find out if he is doing this to another women at this dating site? It was weird that the dating site deleted the two messages from him and now his profile is canceled. I sent an email to the soulmatch.com asking them what happened to this profile but still no answer.

He said his name is Nelly Wood
his IDs [email protected] [email protected]
The telephone in Nigeria 234-8030716591
Tel he used to called once 617-682-2400
[/list][/mask][/url]
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll drop dear Nelly a line. Wink I have a feeling we will get along just fine.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
The Terminator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My friend Nancy Nuttcrusher sent him an e-mail also .. Twisted Evil

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually when these profiles are deleted it's because of scamming activity. Someone else he was scamming must have reported him to the site to have it shut down.

Please stop communicating with him. It is 100% a scammer.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of interest, can you post the pictures and the headers for the emails? I have a sneaking suspicion I may know this scammer.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a nice reply of this one, Wayne. He's in Nigeria:

X-Gmail-Received: dc076153573fbb0f2262ce299e9561cd375fe658
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.65.154.9 with SMTP id g9cs908qbo;
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:43:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.60.3 with SMTP id i3mr132640wxa;
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web36304.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web36304.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.84.234])
by mx.gmail.com with SMTP id h14si137257wxd.2006.07.18.16.43.40;
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (gmail.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.191.84.234 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 19170 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Jul 2006 23:43:40 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:
Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=JQgHaPZn4cQrMG9nDIxyPMzQJ/OGL6YGI0JNTs4xZicnIIrh/
RQjThU7Gq98xTKp282jdrh2NqFfK61NG+CIcABQ2+Rt6/
6kOJhVnVDi9mbkv3gDDBc/PvcE01XciY8EpDaEVts8UNqLlr2gBqHaAuh+OB
vei02RT3P70cn4fVc= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [81.199.83.215] by web36304.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:43:39 PDT
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: about me
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-957695938-1153266219=:18527"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--0-957695938-1153266219=:18527
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

EDITed to cross out my own mail addy.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about the pics. I would like to see whether or not they are as nice as the ones I received.

i bless the lord we are getting along just fine,i really want us to put the past behind us and look forward to a brighter day,i know and have this conviction in my heart that everyone who has doubted us will eventually be surprised to know how God works halleluyah HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED, MY LOVE.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic