SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 3700 mile safari to the Skeleton Coast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TFI's stuck-on-a-reef modality is nice but I'm afraid that the lad will be too cowardly to test his seagoing abilities. He needs somekinda life insurance. Let him drive his car as far as possible into the water during ebb. Then he should attach a long rope to the car and himself and boldly go where no mugu had gone before. This depends of course on the type of car he rented and if it came with a rope. Nevermind, he can always buy 100 meters.

If the flood comes earlier than "predicted" then he'll get even more problems.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought - - not necessarily related to THIS safari, but perhaps more relevant to YW's other safaris -- how often do you suppose the traveler returns empty handed from his epic journey, and his boss/associates/syndicate refuse to believe that there really was not a trunkbox full of money? In other words, the traveler has stashed it somewhere. This could tear some of these scamming organizations apart.
Bruin
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dart, that is pretty interesting. how do you know so much about that?

I have a friend who was an Artillery Spotter in the Army.

If you want to see a really cool effect, stare out at a field with some trees in it. Stare at one tree. Try not to move your eyes. In about 30 seconds or so it will actually disappear - or, alternately, one of the other trees will!

I get long decimals on the tracker, but I don't think it's such a big deal.

Since the service is giving a +/- of so many meters and it's on a sampling update (not a continuos feed) the averaging for just about any system will give long decimals if there is room for them.

A simpler solution, if it's possible, is to limit the number of characters each text box can show, and it'll simply trim them off.

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how often do you suppose the traveler returns empty handed from his epic journey, and his boss/associates/syndicate refuse to believe that there really was not a trunkbox full of money? In other words, the traveler has stashed it somewhere. This could tear some of these scamming organizations apart.

it happens a lot.

One thing to do with this bait would be to cut off the tracker on the website, then claim that it can only be shut off manually, therfore concluding that it must have been found. Obviously, the only logical explanation is that the guy finally found the money and and decided to keep it all for himself. That would open doors for all types of trouble.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to me that the original scammer is getting off too easily in all this and his poor inlaw is taking all the stick! I agree that the money should drift ashore and be 'found' - the GPS device can detect when the box is opened - right?
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a comment from a seafarer - that box is caught in a VERY fast moving and straight current (it even seems to skip over a small headland at one point). I know the lad knows bugger all about the mysteries of the deep but perhaps it should slow down a bit sometimes and follow a slightly more erratic course?

A chapter headed 'Splash' perhaps?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\

Last edited by Gnasher on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Given the way events have transpired, we have chapter headings emerging.

Part 1 could be "Son of a Beach" (thanx Nap Oelan); Part 2 could be "The Cruel Sea".

"419 Pirates of the Atlantic: Dead Mugu's Chest" could cover the whole package.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by poster.

Last edited by Shazbot on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
I tell you what would be hilarious...If a bit of flotsam drifted into view about 1/2 mile out. If there is a god of baiting, we could do with some intervention right now.
That's a truly bitter and twisted wish. And I'm praying for it right now.... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Synth_FG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a suggestion on how to end this fantastic safari

in a few weeks drop your lad a faked newspaper clipping on 2 poor west african fishermen who hauled a trunk box full of money out of the ocean

As no one has claimed it its theres Twisted Evil

United Kingdom
Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ so they decided to doante the money to build a church and offer some of it as donations to orphange's etc: Smile

Mckitten
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, it would be absolutely brilliant to come up with a fake newspaper article and shoot it off to other lads.
Synth_FG wrote:
Just a suggestion on how to end this fantastic safari
I think this bait is nowhere near an ending Wink
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news, YW? Very quiet Sunday here!

jazz_trpt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense an update coming.
kahless2k
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel a disturbance in the force ... as though three lads dreams have all been crushed at once..
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a customs sting? A patrol boat finds the money with Mr McClures prints all over it, the FBI contact your lad with

'we are aware you have been in contact with Mr McClure over some stolen money and intend to smuggle it to S Africa in a 4x4'

you could have your lad ditch the car and attempt the long journey home on foot. Of course this would be an arduous (and potentially life threatening) journey and not something I would advocate personally Very Happy
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everyone. Sorry about the long absense but I had about a million family things that I had planned for this weekend so I did not spend a whole lot of time updating things.

Tony has gone home empty handed. Crying or Very sad I offered to meet him on the beach and help him recover the box that he said the he could see but by the time I got that email out, he was already gone.

The good news though is that no one has figured out that this whole thing is a total fake. They all seem to believe in the money, my story and in my fake GPS tracking website.

I have told Okoma that I am looking frantically for a way to hire a boat to go out and get the money. I also put it into his head that the money could possibly be floating into Nigerian waters eventually. We'll have to see what he has to say about that.

Finally, someone in this thread pointed out that Mrs. YW was a pretty good sport about the weekend time that I took to do some of this. That is very true. She is a good sport about this. Although, she knew what she was getting into when she married me so I suppose that she should not be too shocked about this sort of this. Believe it or not though, she does far crazier things than I do.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Ivanna Hanchob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, can't wait to see how this all pans out.

It's good that your wifey is cool about the time you spend doing this. My fiance was a little more forgiving while I was online baiting and handing pedo's over to police, but she just doesn't get it when it comes to scammers. She's clearly afraid of what these people are capable of doing to you for messing with them.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW,

I think there's a kraken somewhere off the Nigerian coast.. I heard it eats ships and stuff.. I think it might have a taste for trunk boxes, too.. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next time, tell him to send someone who can swim!

I thought of some more titles for the movie:

(my bad if any are already up!)

$20,000 Under The Sea

Das Loot

Riddle of the Sands

Mugu & Commander

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Orinoco!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Das Loot, lol that's brilliant Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okoma is still whining for McClure to send Tony some money. He wants McClure to send $850. That seems like a lot to me but what do I know? I have never been to the Skeleton Coast.

McClure is looking to hire a boat from anyone up the coast but has not had any luck yet. He has asked Okoma to start looking for a boat to hire from Nigeria just in case the trunkbox makes it that far. Somehow, I have a feeling that it will. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here's the perfect epigram for this bait - from Shakespeare - Julius Caesar, Act IV, scene III:

Quote:

"There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, leads to fortune: On such full sea we are now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Okoma is still whining for McClure to send Tony some money. He wants McClure to send $850

Why didn�t you slap him for that? I mean: It was HIM who brought Tony into the game so it�s his job to pay him. After all he gets 300.000US$, why does he bother about the 850$? Time for a big slap here....

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yw- Brilliant!!!

Suggestion: Send him this page to save money:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/38817/how_to_build_your_own_wood_fishing.html

It describes how to build a raft. Suggest that he build a raft out of scrap wood and set out to sea!

Bruin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic