SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
garys_1k
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jee-zus! Laughing Thank you, thank you, thank you!
PowderedMilkMan
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! I'm going to make step #8 my desktop wallpaper.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I,m gagging from the hysterical laughing! And, did you see the size of those marijuana plants? Haaa Haaaaaaaa Haaaa! Kudos! Well baited!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
declan52
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dunno..you sure this guys not for real? I sure hope not.
There's some wacky people out there, especially when it gets to religion.
Smoggy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Toe Jam:

That so aint weed due... not that I'd umm, know what it looks like...

Just got to say GREAT BAIT!!!

I still cant belive that they keep falling for these tricks!!

I got your mail, I do not understand what you are driving at, well I think you detate for me, with that reasons I will ask you to stay to your which and I can not continue this transaction with you as I can see unseriousness from you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If anyone can tell me what that means I would be appreciative!
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP brilliant work. Just seen the pics at work. Nearly snorted water all over my keyboard stifling the laugh.

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
garys_1k
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stage 8 certainly belongs in the trophy room!
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great pics - but I do believe there's at least one woman there wearing trousers. Dear me, that's just not acceptable!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a short email from the lad this morning:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I HOPE YOU GOT THOSE PICS,I WAS EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU YESTERDAY AS WELL AS TODAY.

BEST REGARDS

BRO DONALD

I replied telling him the ceremony was a failure, I wonder what he will say to that Laughing:

Quote:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddy is not very happy with the way I am treating him Laughing:

Quote:

DEAR FATHER,

I AM NOT HAPPY AS TO THE WAY YOU ARE TREATING MY CASE.IN YOUR INSTRUCTIONS,YOU NEVER MADE MENTION OF NOT WEARING ANY DRESS OR SHIRTS.DO YOU EXPECT THE WOMEN TO EXPOSE THEIR BREASTS.I CAN NO LONGER UNDERSTAND YOU. THIS ISSUE IS BECOMING TOO DIFFICULT
FOR US,CAN'T YOU SEND SOMEBODY DOWN HERE TO HELP US DO THE CLEANSING PROPERLY?

BROTHER DONALD

Yeah, I will send someone all the way to Nigeria to show you how to do it Rolling Eyes

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, it is very obvious to anyone doing the , that when they are required to rub honey in to their chests, they must do it without a shirt on, otherwise, how are you to be cleansed properly with clothing in the way, I didn't mention to you to remove the shirts, because I would have thought it was obvious to anyone to remove the shirts shirts prior to rubbing the honey on to the chest, in any case, you sent no photos of honey being rubbed on chests, either with or without a shirt, so the ceremony was not completed properly because of that on it's own, without all the other errors!

As for the women exposing their breasts, bare breasts are very common in Africa, there is nothing wrong in Gods eyes about seeing naked flesh, we are all born naked, it is very natural.

The ceremony is very simple, I have given you written details which are simple to follow, yet you still made many errors doing it, please follow the instructions carefully and complete the process again, this time, please remember to show photos of each person as detaild in my last email.

Do you honetly expect me to send someone thousands of miles to show you what to do? I have never heard anything so proposterous in my life, you have full written instructions, please read them carefully and get back to me when you have properly completed the ceremony again.

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has replied begging for money Rolling Eyes, he's tired and broke Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I UNDERSTAND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY INCOME,EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU COMES FROM THE CHURCH BUT PLEASE ACCEPT THIS REQUEST IN THE NAME OF CHRIST JESUS.

YOU WOULDN'T ASK YOUR CHURCH,NO! PLEASE JUST HELP US EVEN IF IT MEANS YOUR ASKING ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS OR RELATIVES TO DO YOU A LITTLE FAVOUR ON OUR BEHALF.I DO NOT WANT THE SPIRIT OF TO REMAIN IN LIMBO. (this idiot is getting a slap for spelling the spirit of wrong)

JUST DO SOMETHING.NO MATTER HOW LITTLE AND I PROMISE WE WILL CARRY OUT THE EXCERCISE CORRECTLY THIS TIME.

BEST WISHES FROM YOUR TIRED AND BROKE BROTHER (I love that sentence Laughing Laughing)

DONALD

Probably wont get any more photos from this lad, so will try another angle soon.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to him, I hope he is superstitious and cherishes his genitals Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, as you are aware, I get no personal wages from my church, I have never borrowed any money from anyone in my entire life, also, I am not permitted to borrow money from anyone, that is a rule of my church that cannot be broken.

In any case, I really do fail to see why you need money to complete the ceremony again, you have many members in your congregation, and I am sure that if you have a collection, all of your members will contribute to the items you need to purchase for the ceremony, it is not a difficult thing to do with so manywilling members.

On another note, I am most angry with you, not only have you left the spirit of in limbo, but you have also spelt her name wrong, you wrote it as , how could you make such a terrible mistake, you must be incredibly stupid to make such a mistake, a small child would never have written it like that, you are supposed to be a man, yet you make the mistake of an illiterate child smaller than a small child which can write properly, are you deliberately trying to invoke bad spirits upon yourself, if you do not carry out the cleansing ceremony very soon, all manner of bad things will surely happen to you, I am sure you remember me telling you about the death and mayhem last time she was left in limbo, please rectify the situation urgently, I remember a man from South Africa who once spelt her name wrong and carried out the incorrectly, and because of those mistakes, his genitals vanished completely, I would hate the same thing to happen to you!!!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Orinoco!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, superb stuff, and another great example of lad audacity. Asking a poor religious man to borrow money from his friends and family, that will never be paid back.

Great bait, I thought there'd be no way u'd ever get pics. Some times I love being wrong Smile.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Perfect, I was just thinking you should find a way to throw in a larger "grant" to keep him biting, and you did in perfect time... Beautiful
Just Beautiful.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from this lad since I sent my email to him on July 15th, where I mentioned about his genitals possibly going missing due to him getting the name of wrong, and that spirit now being in limbo, he has now replied promising to do the again Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I AM VERY SORRY TO HAVE SPELT WRONGLY,I HAVE ALSO PRAYED TO THE GOD OF ABRAHAM,ISAAC AND JACOB,TO CHRIST JESUS TO GUIDE AND PROTECT ME AND ALSO FORGIVE ME FOR WHICH EVER WAY I HAVE ERRED.

THIS I BELIEVE GOD FORGIVES ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES.

FATHER O'H,PLEASE ALSO FORGIVE ME AND TELL THE BISHOP THAT WE ARE TOTALLY COMMITTED AND THAT I HAVE GOTTEN FULL ASSURANCE OF THE DEMOLISHED SHRINE LAND FOR THE BUILDING OF YOUR CHURCH HERE.

I PROMISE TO REPEAT THE .

BEST REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

I have replied with:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald,

Thank you for your email, it is very nice to hear from you again.

I have forgiven you for spelling incorrectly, but I do not think the spirit has forgiven you for your mistakes, I even had to have an African shamen based in the UK visit us and give advice after we experienced some problems of our own due to your mistakes, he threw bones and other objects on the ground and he said the omens were very bad for you whilst , the shamen has asked me to urge you to complete the as quickly as possible.

I am very happy to hear that the shrine land is ready for the building of the new church, the sooner you get the completed and release the spirit of , the better for all concerned it will be.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work @SP. Thumbs up
I can't figure out which he is more scared of losing; the money or his genitals. Wink

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I think it's his genitals and the money Laughing

Not heard from his since his last email on July 24th, until I receive this from him today Very Happy:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

PLEASE I AM SORRY FOR THE LONG PAUSE,THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED LADY GOT ME BACK INTO POLICE CUSTODY AND AFTER MUCH PLEA-BARGAINING BY MY LAWYER WHO IS ALSO OUR CHURCH MEMBER,I WAS RELEASED ON THE GROUND THAT THEY WILL BE COMPENSATED OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT.

I SHOWED THEM A COPY OF THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME REGARDING YOUR BISHOP'S PROMISES TO THE DECEASED FAMILY.THAT HELPED ME ALOT.

BUT FATHER,PLEASE WE ARE READY FOR THE CLEANSING TO RELEASE .

PLEASE KINDLY OUT LINE ONCE AGAIN ALL THE TWELVE STAGES CAREFULLY AND ALL THE MATERIALS REQUIRED SO THAT WE WON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES THIS TIME AND AS WELL AS HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU....AMEN

BEST WISHES FROM

BROTHER DONALD

Ok, so we get to do it all again Laughing, I have replied detailing the again:

Quote:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he says he has completed the again, but that there about 150 photos, so can he send them to me by courier instead of uploading them in the library as it will be easier for him Rolling Eyes, now I could have given him an address to send them to in the UK, but it's to much pissing about waiting for them to arrive, so I suggest he scans them like before:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CARRIED OUT THE AS THERE WERE LOTS OF STRANGE SIGNS AFTER THE BURNING AND ALSO ONE OF THE BROTHERS WHO PARTICIPATED WAS HAVING A SERIOUS BACK ACHE FOR WEEKS NOW BUT IMMIDIATELY GOT RELIEVED. (I just knew 419eater made miracles happen Laughing)

DEAR FATHER,PLEASE I WANT TO ASK YOU FOR A LITTLE FAVOUR. THE PICTURES ARE ABOUT ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY COPIES AND WILL BE CUMBERSOME TO SCAN THEM FROM A PUBLIC LIBRARY SINCE WE DO NOT HAVE ONE, SO FATHER I PLEAD THAT YOU GIVE ME A MAILING ADDRESS TO ENABLE ME SEND THEM THROUGH UPS OR FEDEX AND I FEEL IT WILL BE MORE ASSESSIBLE THAT WAY.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALL....AMEN.

REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

I have replied:

Quote:

Dear Brother Donald,

Thank you for your email, I am extremely happy that you have now finally completed the and things can return to normal.

I am not sure what you mean by the 150 photos being cumbersome to scan from the library, you sent me the last lot of photos and they arrived very quickly by email, due to there being more photos this time, it will just take you a little longer to scan and email them, that's all, please go ahead and scan them as you did before and email them to me.

I could give you the address for our church headquarters in the UK to send them to, that's not a problem at all, but it will cost "you" at least �70 to send them to me via courier (my church never pays for items sent by courier), and I know how bad African courier services are, it takes for ever for packages to arrive from Africa, someone in Ivory Coast recently sent us a church banner by express courier, it took nearly 9 weeks for it to arrive here in the UK, and that was by express courier, then when it arrived, it was only the empty packaging, it had somehow been torn open between Africa and the UK, the contents were either stolen or accidentally lost in transit, this has happened with numerous packages sent from Africa.

I would not like to wait for weeks and weeks, only to find your package arrives with none of the photos inside the package, that will just cause even more delays, and we will very soon be reaching the end of our financial year, so I need to receive the photos as soon as possible so we can get your grant application processed before the end of year financial accounts, otherwise you will have to wait until our new financial year starts in November before you can apply for your grant again, so please do your best to scan them at the same place you scanned the last photosand get them emailed to me as soon as possible!

Blessings,

Father O'H

CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - It would be a real shame that as the church got the mail with the 150 photos, the PC crashed because the mail file was too big. In the event this does happen, would it not be easier for the church PC to receive each picture 1 e-mail at a time, so as not to crash? Twisted Evil

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ CK, you are right Twisted Evil

I find they usually send them in small batches though when theysend loads of photos, they can only send so many at a time, but I will say there were a number of them I could not open and can he send them again, standard practice, then of course, some contained a virus and can't be opened, so they need to be sent again as well blah blah blah Laughing

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just superior work once again, SP! Congratulations. Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad send me 100 photos by email one time, and it took him about 5 days to do it. the lazy bastard only sent 20 photos per day because it said that it takes so long to scan them and upload them as attachments. it might be worth having them mailed to you if you can get them to pay for it.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a pity if they went missing in the post, and he either had to send them again, or try uploading them anyway. Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well whatever the case; I am really looking forward to seeing these photos.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just had 8 emails from the lad with 162 photos of the new attached Laughing, I do like the banner they made for me, I really must get that sent to the UK if I can Very Happy:

Quote:

DEAR FATHER,

THESE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE

REGARDS

BROTHER Dxxxxx

I went to upload them but photobucket.com is carrying out maintenance at the moment Evil or Very Mad, will post them as soon as it's back up.

[edit]

Photobucket now up again, back soon with the photos Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic