SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

38 missed, I'm retiring from phone baits need a replacement!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm methinks I'll add your number into my Professor Soludo ASEM. My name is Justin Thyme and I will give them the code number 42, this will only be for tonight and tomorrow as I will be off to Germany on Sunday Smile

See this post

I'm just a stupid troll.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds good, i'll remember that! anyone who can call tonight WILL get a response - 4 hour car journey and i need lads to talk to, they are always good for those long dull journeys.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone got through to me!

Quote:

Attention Justin,

I am responding to your mail and our telephone conversation this evening, I have an Apex meeting that will take me out of office by Monday 10th of July till Friday 14th July 2006, I am going to leave an instruction to my secretary to receive the telex copy of the money transferred, by fax; 234-1-7592170 or 234-9-2726476 or by e-mail attachment the same way you did the copy you sent this morning.

Therefore, you have to look for an alternative to send the telex slip by fax or e-mail attachment so that the payment will be confirmed by Thursday 13th July to enable us send you the certified bank draft of your funds to the address as you stated.

Thank you,

Prof. Charles Soludo.

CBN Governor.

As I've been doing for most of the afternoon and evening I simply replied

Quote:
You have not quoted the agreed codeword or phrase

Justin Thyme

Thanks Heywood, was it good talking to Professor Soludo? Smile

I'm just a stupid troll.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes he was very well trained 'code 42 code 42 this is charles speaking' went on about you sending him a scan copy of the bank transfer, I said the fax was broken and there are no scanners in the office, best he emails me his home address and i will fedex a copy of the transfer confirm - watch the lil fucker wriggle out of giving an address. Razz

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little thought about wasting scammer's phone money.

Most fixed line phones almost anywhere in the world can be called very cheaply with any number of VOIP calling cards, so while one would be wasting the scammer's time, the ammount of money he would spend would actually be quite trivial - rarely more than a few cents a minute.

I would guess that even the stooopidest mugu would use a VOIP service rather than make a standard international call.

So what to do?

Well it turns out that the advertised cheap rates of VOIP services that we see all over the place will have some small print saying that different rates are applicable for mobile (cellular) numbers. Typically the rates vary from 30 us cents to about $1.50 depending on the destination country and the cellular company. So all we need to do is have a mobile phone to receive the calls. This also has the advantage that in most countries the prepaid tarrif plans are anonymous unless you wish to specifically register your name in their directory.

The best option is of course an INMARSAT phone if anyone has one to play with. Calls to it are >AT LEAST< $3 a minute and can only get higher depending on where one is calling from (it is 7.5 dollars from one country I know Shocked ). VOIP won't save them a cent either and many VOIPs cannot even connect to INMARSAT.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads don't tend to use anything except mobiles! I have only spoken to one using VOIP fron a cafe!

Burning lads phone credit is great- I have two prepaids that i use exclusively for them. Counters were zeroed some time ago and currently incoming calls stand at about 15 hours- thats a lot of money!! I have never put any credit on either of them cos i never phoen a lad!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not referring to VOIP from a PC.

You can VOIP from any ordinary phone, even a public telephone booth. You wouldn't normally be able to tell whether he is using VOIP or a standard line unless:
1. You see the caller ID and know it is a number assigned to mobiles
2. The quality is very bad and you hear the typical defects of a poor VOIP conenction

Point 2 also brings to mind the fact that the VOIP defects will sound quite similar to a cell phone in bad signal to the untrained ear, so if you think the mugu is all cut up because he has a bad signal it is probably not the case but rather that he is using a crappy VOIP service.

In the country that I am now hardly anyone is using standard internatiaonal calls anymore (typically only corporate clients still use it). The success of the VOIP has been so great that even the international carrier has launched its own VOIP calling card to win back at least a little bit of the lost revenue.

I have been to Cape Town some time ago and seen such services advertised there - I don't know whether taht is typical or not over the rest of theAfrican continent though.
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Europe there seem to be toll numbers that I don't have in my country. Can the lads reach these and are they told it is costing extra. If so I can grab a UK national number, forward it to my Trixbox PBX burn and some credits Twisted Evil

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kryton, i know its not cheap for them, some times they complain it costs too much, but about one in three gets cut off after about 5 mins, when he calls back, i obviously slap, and say how dare you hang up on me, they say, sorry my credit died.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a UK "cell" incoming DID that will route to my PBX in the US; 50p per minute. Is that too agressive as I can scale back to 10p per minute or even 5p?

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

its never too expensive, the mugu won't know till the credit is fried, and if you are convincing on the phone, he'll go buy another card 'soonest'

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

50p it is! Also, I wanted to add a UK number to the Western Union DisService Line that I just built. Is it bad form for a business in the UK to use these type of numbers (like national numbers; not cell numbers)? I am not in Europe so I am not familiar with what is customary.

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I hope I got the right lad

Charles Soludo no. 187 wrote:
Dear Justin,

As per our phone discussion of saturday,when are you sending the confirmation slip to me.
Waiting to hear from you.

yours

Professor Charles Soludo

Justin wrote:
Like I told you on the phone the scanner is broken and I do not have access to a fax machine. If you still want the documents, then again as I said send me your home address and I will Fedex the papers to you.

By the time that happens you will have received the cleared funds into your account. I suggest you remain patient until that happens. Call me on my German phone line +49 173 149 8211 if you need to

I'm just a stupid troll.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i had 3 charles solodus call me over the weekend, I think the one looking for justin phoned 5 times in total, he likes to keep up to date on if i have checked my email lol

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

for no other reason than my own personal amusement, can someone who wants their pet to call me and use the following password.

its the lyrics from 'in the jungle' by tightfit

passcode is - in the jungle the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight - if you can get him to do the oooooooowwwwwwwwwoooonnnaaaannnanna after it then its extra Kudos but i think they might sus that

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
garys_1k
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. may be calling for soon. It's an almost dead bait but this may breathe some life into it. Just tell him the good doctor is out, that he IS interested in helping the widow () and that her pastor is a lying scoundrel.

I >THINK< this is a solo act (all the same originating IPs) so saying the pastor is a scumbag is saying that he is.

Thanks, Haywood!
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'll be sure to be drawn out and difficult to understand
Twisted Evil

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Twisted Evil

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Twisted Evil

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Haywood is going to be trebly drawn out and difficult Smile Razz

I'm just a stupid troll.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot phoned back, the one whos past word is something like 'grass is green'

he said had i sent the confirmation of the transaction, i told him i went to the business center which took an hour and a half there and same back and sent it, so why has he not got it, my 'fax' still won't work so i slapped him and told him to give me his home address again and i would fedex it, like i told him on saturday and by now he could have had it, but no he won't listen! slap slap slap

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ (Tonight Matthew) Tom Jones is Captain Scarlet! Hahahahahahahahaha

It's "Spectrum is green" LMFAO but he should have said "42" and I'm in Germany now! Smile

I'm just a stupid troll.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have your pets call tonight, i'm just in the mood for them Twisted Evil

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

spectrum is green keeps calling, I slapped him and said, 'you don't have to call every bloody five minutes' he went 'ok you want me to call every five minutes' dumb mugu!!! slapped harder and he understood, but now it seems you have some 'imposter' that i should not talk to Smile

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These Soludo guys are total utter Terry Fu**wits, I love 'em Smile

Any more "42" or Spectrum Is Green" callers tell them (eventually) to call during office hours. I hope they like the music Twisted Evil

I'm just a stupid troll.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic