SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Mariam Abacha's daughter-in law

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can wait to see the other fotos. But where are the signs she is supposed to told. Ask her to take a picture with a wip. You'll pay her and extra 1k.
The high heels and the wip should look pretty good
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was supposed to contact her by last Monday or Tuesday, but I couldn't be arsed, rather let her sweat a bit, now she mails me:

Quote:
Subject: WHY,WHY.

Dear Brother,

I am writing this email to you with heavy pains inside me,Why have you decided to destroy all my effort? It is very clear that I have been trying in my own little way to do my best, I have pleaded with you to forget about the past and find it in your heart to help me and you know very well that I can not contact another person or introduce any body as the new ownership of this fund because you have been the person reconganized as the rightfull beneficiarysince the day one, so tell me what i'm suppose to do when you have refused ot to play your own role accordingly.

I'm sure that some how you do engage in some business transaction and you know how painful it could be when your partner intends to distroy your effort considering my present condition,anyway, no matter what you are doing always remember that I proposed this transaction to you in a strict confidence and trust .

Extend my greetings to your entire family as I hope to hear from you shortly.

Mrs.Mariam.

I replied talking mostly about golf clubs Laughing:

Quote:
Mariam, shut up and stop whining like a bitch who has been slapped, all you do is moan and winge about everything.

What's all this crap about me destroying your efforts? I work damn hard and I am allowed some time off, I have been away playing golf all week, I have destroyed nothing, well apart from one of my best pitching wedges, you see I had a difficult shot as my ball ended up close to a tree, as I took my shot, the shaft of my golf club hit the tree and bent it, it is destroyed beyond repair, I have had to have a new pitching wedge custom made shafting, do you have any idea how much a good shafting cost? It cost me �745, so the last thing I want to hear is you moaning about nothing.

You don't play golf do you Mariam? I bet you don't, so when you come to the UK to marry me, you better get used to the idea of being a golf widow as well as an ex presidents widow, I play a lot of golf, and I mean a lot, sometimes 6 days a week, don't try and change me Mariam, if it comes down to a choice between my golf clubs or you, then you will be the one leaving my home, have you got that Mariam!

You still have not given me a date when I can see you on your webcam, I explicitly told you that if I don't see you on webcam, I will not deal with you any more after all the shit your daughter in law has put me through already, did you slap the little bitch Adijatu like I asked you too? Well did you Mariam?

Tell me when you are going to be on webcam, and this time, get it right, don't tell me to be there at a certain time only to find you are not online again, make damn sure you take in to account the differing time zones this time, I am sick of you wasting my time and money, get it sorted!

Love,

Harry Sxxxx.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phewwww, that's a relief, she wont come between me and my golf Laughing:

Quote:
Hello My Dear,

You mean you still find it difficult to forget all that has happened in the past after all I have pleaded with you |?,ho, what a man you are, I don't expect this from you, do you realize that you are just sending me out there to jump from one business cafe to the other looking for a webcam, do you also realize how risky and hassel it is for me? I plead with you in the name of God, if truely you have any love for me spear me this hassle. (she only just found out in my last email that we are planning to marry Laughing, so she plays the love card Rolling Eyes)

As for the golf, I like watching golf players very much even though I can not play, So I don't even think that, I will ever stop you from playing it or allow it to come between us,but that does not mean that you will not give the attension a woman need or you will allow it take the whole time we need to reason together, you know, every thing has it own time. (Mariam will get plenty of attention, don't worry about that Very Happy)

Now, I want you to understand that I will not achieve any thing from telling you lies, because God knows that I was punctural at the time I gave to you for us to see online, infact, I was online at exactly 11-30am and I left at about 2pm, you really can't imagen the trobles I went through on that day and now you are asking me to do the same, however, that is not even the problem, the thing is that, If I give you another time for us to see on net, we might have another time problem, maybe by the time I will log on,you might not be there or by the time you will log on ,I might not be there,due to the time factors of your country and that of mine, please try and understand this and see a way you will resolve this so that we can shap up thing accordingly ,as for me, I see this as a waste of valuable times. (problems, problems, problems, I a sure she will find time Wink)

And please my love, do not make me delieve that you will remain heart to listen to all my pleads and explainations, one thing you have to realize is that I have fade up with this country and I'm having a very hard time to stay any longer, I have to come over at once and I thing that should be our major priority for now rather that allow the past to come in between us,Like,I told you before Adijatu full very sick but she is gradually recovering and I think you don't expect me to slap her while she's just recovering.

Always remember that understanding and forgiveness are one of the major element that can keep two people happy even for ever. please is high time you realize all this.

permit me to let you know that I am really upset and nevous at almost every thing and I fear, that I might run into high blood presure, it seems like every thing is turning against me therefore, this is the time I needed you most, please my love, help me because I am counting on your trust, understanding and sincerity.

I have to stop here,because tears can not allow me continue this writing, I am anxiously waiting to hera from you. (nooooooo, not tears, there will be plenty more to come my dear Marian Twisted Evil)

Thank you my love.

Mariam.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make her promise to you that when Adijatu is recovered, she will give her a good slapping! On another note, I didn't know you enjoyed a good shafting SP! Laughing

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ You can count on it Max, I want it in writing that she has been slapped for her errors and thefts Laughing No comment on the shafting Shocked Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to Mariam with more crap Very Happy:

Quote:
Mariam baby, yes I do still find it hard to forget all that has happened, Adijatu really pissed me off with her lies and her getting my money stolen. I don't care is she is recovering or not, I want you to give her a slap for me, will you do that for me, slap her bitchy little face while she is lying on her sick bed, she deserves it, will you do that for me, will you promise me you will slap the bitch?

Something else about your daughter in law, did you know she sent me naked photos of herself and said she wanted to make love to me, she told me I must be mad to want to marry a big fat ugly woman like you, this is your sons daughter telling me those things, I think you will agree that she needs a good slapping for going behind your sons back and for calling you names, I will send you links to 2 naked photos she sent me, she is holding signs saying "Harry Fucks My Mother Mariam Abacha", there are 2 photos of Adijatu, here they are:

NSFW, naked female photo sent previously by the other lad pretending to be Mariam Abacha's daughter in law

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/2779/adijatu5ur.jpg

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5082/adijatu5on.jpg

As you can see, she is a dirty little bitch, she wants my body, she told me many times what she wants to do to me in bed, she thinks I am too good for a fat lady like you Mariam, but as you know, I like big fat ladies like you, I like the way fat women sweat in bed, so slap Adijatu and slap her good!

I am happy to hear you will not interfere with my golf Mariam, but don't worry, I will give you plenty of attention as well, because you deserve everything you get from me my darling Mariam, what do you like to do in bed baby? Please tell me all of your fantasies.

One of my fantasies is to buy 100 meat pies and some sausages, place them all over our bed and make mad passionate love on top of the pies, then smearing tomato sauce and mayonnaise all over our bodies and eating the pie, I love eating pie Mariam, and I especially love furry pie baby, want me to eat your pie Mariam? You can eat all of my sausage, I know you are a sausage eater baby, the more sausage you get the happier you are, dirty little bitch Mariam, you love it don't you honey?

Mariam, you still have not sent the phot that you said you were going to send me, you have seen my naked photos, and I am still waiting for yours, you promised me ages ago that you had taken the naked photos of yourself and that you were holding a sign with the words "I Love You Harry" written on it just like Adijatu did, but you have not yet sent it yet, why not? I suggest you send them as soon as possible baby, otherwise I will start thinking you don't love me any more, and I might start emailing Adijatu again instead of you, even if she is a dumb bitch, at least she has a hot body for me.

What date are we setting for me to see you on webcam in the internet cafe? Don't worry about time zones, as we now know the times in each others countries, so there is no possibility that we will not meet at the correct time, so give me a date and a time and I will be there ready too see you Mariam.

I will close for now Mariam, like you, I am in tears writing this email and cannot see the keyboard properly now due to watery eyes, I long for the day that we are married and living together here in perfect harmony.

Love.

Harry Sxxxx.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sex on the meat pies? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This lad must be laughing his ass off too.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply from Mariam (caps lock on now), at least she slapped Adijatu 7 times Laughing:

Quote:

HARRY,I AM NOT HAPPY,

IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME ,GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY NOW OR I WILL SIMPLY FIND ANOTHER WAY OF HELPING MY LIFE.

GET ME OUT NOW, BECAUSE I CAN'T TRUST ANY BODY AGAIN AND PLEASE DON'T EVEN ASK ME TO SEND ANY OF SUCH TRASH ADIJATU SENT TO YOU.

WHEN YOU SEE ME FACE TO FACE,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT BEALTY IS ALL ABOUT .

I SLAPED HER OVER 7TIMES BECAUSE SHE DESERVE IT, AND SINCE THEM, I HAVE NOT SET MY EYES ON HER,SHE'S REALLY REGRECTING IT FOR MESSING UP HER LIFE, I NEED THE MONEY AND ALSO YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AGAIN ,ONCE AGAIN GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

IF YOU TRULY LOVE ME GET ME OUT.

MRS.MARIAM.

Mckitten
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY NOW OR I WILL SIMPLY FIND ANOTHER WAY OF HELPING MY LIFE

Another way? I wonder what that would be....

Quote:
Hello dear
My name is _________ widow/daughter of the late __________ who was a victim of .....
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WHEN YOU SEE ME FACE TO FACE,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT BEALTY IS ALL ABOUT .

Forgive her typo.
We know she meant to type "BEASTY."

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SHE'S REALLY REGRECTING IT FOR MESSING UP HER LIFE

Isn't recrecting some sort of painful bodily reaction?? Shocked Laughing

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no no no...not "BEASTLY", "BEASTIALITY"!
After all she is quite a dog!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
automon
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could one of you old-timers help a n00b out by explaining what "necro" means (as seen in this and other threads).

I googled it but could only find references to hiphop or sex with the dead.... Question
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Threads "die out" after a while e.g. when nobody responds to them and new threads are opened. After this they drift off onto the back pages.

On most boards it's considered bad netiquette to respond to a thread after it has been dormant for, let's say, 30+ days. By this time most people would have forgotten the thread and would start reading it as if it were new, only to realize that they've read it all before.

In web-speak this "reviving" of a thread is called "necroing".

It's a favorite pastime of trolls and other a-social elements.
automon
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply to Mariam, I mentoned in passing that Adijatu is emailing me again:

Quote:
Mariam, of course I love you, and I will get you out of the country.

Thank you for slapping Adijatu 7 times, but please, that is not enough, I demand she be slapped 26 times in total.

Why do you say not too ask you to send photos like Adijatu did? You told me a couple of months ago that you had already taken the naked photos of yourself, now you say not too ask you to send them, so you lied to me about that Mariam? Nobody likes a liar Mariam, liars and cheats are the scum of the earth!

I have had another email from Adijatu saying sorry for all the previous problems, she wants me to carry on with her as normal now, I really don't know what to do, I mean she has a great body, but you, my wife to be, will not even send me a photo of yourself undressed, so what am I to think Mariam? Do you really want to marry me, or do I go back with Adijatu, she now says she wants to come to the UK to marry me, so what do I do, marry the young and sexy Adijatu, or marry the fat old Mariam?

Adijatu has asked me for another �4000 to get things concluded, I really want to trust you Mariam, but you have lied to me about the naked photos you said you had taken to send to me, and now you say not too ask you to send trash photos like Adijatu sent me, but really, what am I too think, Adijatu sends me nice naked photos, you send me nothing, I am inclined to go with Adijatu because of that!

I would be happy for both of you to come and live with me in the UK, obviously I can't marry both of you as that is illegal here, but what if I came to Africa and married you both there first, then we all come back to the UK, are you prepared to have threesomes with me and Adijatu?

And Mariam, you still have not told me what your sexual fantasies are, please tell me in your next email. Did you like my fantasy with the pies and sausages?

Love,

Harry Sxxxx.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mariam replies, she wants to eat the sausages and pies around my body Laughing Laughing, but if I want her daughter in law, go back to her, can I win Mariam's love back?:

Quote:
Subject: IF YOU WANT GO BACK TO HER .

Dear Love,

First, you may think I'm old, but that is not true, you can verify from people about the wife of the late Abacha who was the president of this country, like I stated before, when you see me face to face you will understand what beauty is all about, I am not bursting because I am satisfied with my kind of beauty as it is not comparable not even with Adij�u, but the thing is that, I can't imaging my self competing with my own daughter in-law through naked pictures, I am so ashamed of doing this, I think my spirit will never forgive me if I do any such thing.

But I can assure you, you will certainly feel my own fantasy until it gets to your ecstasy, however, I�ll certainly love to feel your fantasy and eat up the pies and sausages around your body.
(sweet Laughing Laughing)

My love sending you my naked picture is more like advertising my body like a prostitute and that is what Adij�u has exercised, do you ever think of this, if she can send her naked picture to you just for the seek of money, do you know how many men she has as well sent the same picture to? Well , let me tell you this, I love you and I have reason for loving you and that reason is not for your money or any other material things you can offer to me ,but the reason is that you have being so concern about me, you actually realized that I am a widow who needed help and I see you as a person, a friend ,a relation, a lover, and a husband I can share my problems with, if you are serious to get married to me then, you have to take me out of this country first, meanwhile ,if you allow your self to be influenced by the naked picture of Adij�u and that way, you want to go back to her or even marry her, well, you can go ahead and forget about me ,but I assure you, you will certainly regret doing any thing with her because you are only playing useless game with a common prostitute.

Count me out if you are going to do any thing with Adij�u, meanwhile, there is no need for you to come over here for any married occasion, but you can come over to see me if you wish, maybe we can both leave together to UK.

I have pleaded you for financial help for over 6mouths now, but you refused, all you care about is only sending money to girls on naked pictures, ho my God, yes I told you that I have a sexy picture and I wanted to send it over to you but when I realized how bad and irresponsible it is, I simply destroy them.

Now Adij�u is asking you for another 4000 pounds and you want to send it to her, well, just go ahead ok, but don�t come back to me to nag about, because you have never sent any to me, so any other money you lose this time with Adij�u you�re better go to her and hold her responsible, I remembered the way and the manner you used against me when you lose the first money you sent to Adij�u even when I am not aware of it.

But always remember, I love you and above all, I want to be a responsible wife, that is how I was brought up ,I wish you will come over and take me along to UK.

Please think over this properly to ensure that you do not make any further mistake.

I insist, I want to leave this country, MY LOVE.

Have a bless day.

Mariam.

Mckitten
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
, when you see me face to face you will understand what beauty is all about

That's what beauty is all about >>>>>>

Quote:
But I can assure you, you will certainly feel my own fantasy until it gets to your ecstasy, however, I�ll certainly love to feel your fantasy and eat up the pies and sausages around your body.

Lmao - Lincolnshire sausages?
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about your real pies and sausages, the one's not around your body?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I just replied to Mariam, I just wrote crap basically Laughing:

Quote:
Marian, stop being so uptight, I felt things needed to be said and I said them, no need to get all defensive with me baby.

Whilst I like the look of Adijatu's fit young body, you still appeal to me as an older fat mature lady, ok, maybe you are not as beautiful as you once were, but everyone gets old, and you will just have to put up with your excess fat and your wrinkles, I don't mind at all, I like a cuddly woman as you well know.

I feel you are being very hard on Adijatu, yes she is a stupid bitch, she must be to have married your son, he sounds like a right loser to me. I don't think it's right for you to call her a common prostitute, at least she showed she loves me by sending her photos, what have you sent me Mariam?

Nothing, that is what you have sent me, you say you too sexy photos of yourself, but that you felt they were bad and irresponsible, so you destroyed them, that is just not good enough Mariam, I will only ever know you truly love me when I see you in all your naked glory darling, please send me you sexy photos soon!

I am glad you want to eat up all the pies and sausages around me, but what about eating my sausage, will you gobble me all up Mariam, tell me what you want to do to me in bed, I want to hear all about it, your pie needs stuffing Mariam, and I want you to be my desert, I would love to completely scoop you out and turn you in to a large jelly mould, fill you with jelly and custard and sprinkle hundreds and thousands all over you, you are not to be trifled with are you Mariam. I imagine you as a big blamange wobbling like the fat thing that you are, does your bum wobble when you walk, is your bum as big as a wardrobe, I want to know these things Mariam? Sorry if this all sounds strange to you, I told you before that I have a sexual food fetish, sex and food turns me on, what turns you on marian, tell me damnit?

Are you sure you still want to marry me? Our wedding will be fantastic, the ceremony will be in church, and afterwards at the wedding reception, there will be a fine meal and a buffet, of Mariam I do lovve food so much, just thnk of all that food, sausage on sticks, sausage rolls, pies, cakes to smother over your head, I would like too see you with a large victoria spong on each side of your head, with loads of fucking creamed icing butter dripping down your face, bitch, you will be covered in food, I will stick a bottle of chilli sauce up your arse, that will make you one hell of a hot bitch on our wedding night with flames coming out of your arse, have you tried that before?

I am prepared to let Adijatu go, but can I still see her occasionally please?

So do you think I should send that �4000 to her or not, I need some helpwith my decisions, what do you reckon baby?

I will continue to strive to get you here with me, we have known each other for so long already, when are you going to let me see you on webcam, I am still waiting for you to name the date?

Mariam, I have something very important to ask you, do you like plain white chocolate or dark chocolate? If you are coming over soon, I will have to buy a large amount of your favourite, I would like to melt it and pour it all over you, don't worry about the bed sheets getting dirty, I have special plastic sheets that are washable, but you will have to hand wash my underpants, unlessyou prefer me to wear my edible ones?

Love you Mariam

Love,

Harry Sxxxx.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god that's hilarious....tell her your favourite flavour of chocolate is SEXUAL chocolate!

M-m-max

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As for the chilli sauce, may I recommend "Dave's Insanity Sauce"?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not heard from Mariam for a while so I waited until she returned, seems she was giving me a little break to think about her and her daughter in law, and the idiot calls me Larry, it's Harry, dumbass Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
Subject: HELLO MY LOVE.

Dear Larry,

So how are you? how far have you gone with ? have you sent her money again and loss it? I just decided to give you a break so that you can have chance to do what ever you want with Adijatu so that it won't look like I'm been jellous or rather trying to stop you, until after this, then I will get back to you ,maybe by then, you would have reasoned well.and understand all I have been trying to let you know.

Hope to hear from you shortly.

your Lovely.

Mariam.

I will drop her a line later.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to Mariam with more crap, she must surely think I am mad by now Laughing:

Quote:
Mariam, my name is Harry, why the fuck are you calling me Larry? Have you found a new lover called larry on got our names mixed up, you two timing little bitch, you better explain yourself right now.

For your information, yes, I am still in contact with , but I didn't send her �4000, I was a bit wary of her so I only sent her �2000.

Well you know how I like my food and sex don't you Mariam, well came on her webcam, she was totally naked just like I asked her to be, and she smeared honey and cooked fish all over her body for me, she also had a goat with her because I told her I really love animals as well and wanted to see her with one, and before I would give her the MTCN she had to play with the goat, she actually had goat sex while I watched, she got down on her hands and knees in doggy style (or should I say goat style in this instance), the goat was behind her and it entered her and banged her while I watched, it was really beautiful to watch, I wish it was you in her place with the goat.

You claim to love me Mariam, but you would never do anything like that for me would you, you are one selfish bitch, I have so much to give to you, yet you wont even send me one damn photo of yourself, in the last 7 months I have not seen one photo from you, but your daughter in law is prepared to have goat sex to please me, what does that tell you Mariam?

It tells me that really loves me and worships the ground that I walk on, she is desperate to come to the UK and enjoy all of my food and farm animals with me, what do you ever do for me? Nothing, that's what, but still I love you Mariam with all my heart, so please send me the naked photo of yourself as soon as possible and then I can send you some money!

Love,

Harry Smith

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply from Mariam regarding her daughter in law having goat sex on webcam in my last email, it's a devilish act Laughing:

Quote:
Dear,

First, I'm sorry for mistaking your name, do you know what? the way you see love is far different from the way I see it, you asked to have sex with a goat and she did then you sent her money,I simply see that as a devlish act, then you call that love right? Let you ask you, didn't we intend to get married to each other? if you are truely serious in geting married to me you will never ask me of any of such things rather ,you will try as much as possible to come and take me out of this country as I have pleaded with you to do.

Well, I will remain here and wait until you realize your mistakes with then, you will come back for me ,even though I am older than , I am much more younger than her, their are no bases of comparism between with me because ,she knows very well that I am beautiful and actractive than she is ,she's only palying those games for your money and I'll rather forget about you than trying to show you my naked picture just because of your money ,I love you for who you are and not for your money ,you can ask me something more reasonable than my naked picture because I will never come that low just because of money, if you wish ,do not send any money to me ok keep sending for ,but I jnow that some day you will understand all that I am saying.

If you like send me money ,if you don't keep it ,I'll wait for my better days in the furtue,remember, what you don't do for me some earls some where will do it.

Have a bless day My Love.

Mariam.

Ok, so she has opened herself up for something different to the naked photo, should be able to get a nice photo holding a sign instead if I ask nicely huh Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic