SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

38 missed, I'm retiring from phone baits need a replacement!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

Location: a little up the road from the habitations and the towns we know

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I've been incorporating your number into a couple of my baits.

F3l1x 0ti or his banker might be calling, as their business partner K3n D4hl is currently in London and gave that as a contact number.

Also, a couple of phonelads might check up on your daughter F@y3 D4hl's mobile phone and Bl4ckb3rry iP0d orders!

In both cases, do what you like. I'll work it into the plot somehow!

(Edited to add new bait.)

"I want to know I have wasted a lot of time dealing with you because I have other things are doing so you have to follo my instructions." -Barr. Charles

"[I]t;s true that is it a different email,we used to discuss,but my children played with it,when i slept,i forgot to turn my laptop off. and it's God that make me to write down your only email address." - Recurring Phonelad

[Donate to 419Eater.com]
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

had several calls last night, too many to remember specifics, one was late and i told him to fuck off, but the others i played along with what ever baits, a mr jones spent about 20 mins on the phone which cost lots!

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My pretending to be countess vanessa didn't fool the lad in question 'are you really a woman as you sound like a man' i said i had a sore throat and took too many steroids in my youth trying out for the east german womens shot put team Laughing

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are *not* a woman? Wink
I told him about my health problem.
Maybe Jackson Obaseki will call you again.
He keeps on telling me that I don't pickup the receiver.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah i am only picking up evenings and weekends uk time now, the one who i was supposed to be vanessa phoned me again and asked me if i was serious, he thinks i am not a woman, i told him i was - who ever owns him send him a picture of an naked transexual to clear up his confusion about my crap female voice impression Wink

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Death
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expect a call for Ev@n F10w, head of zoy group Rolling Eyes Shocked in the Shetlands from The of about an order of 100 phones for underprivilged island children. Tell him bad reception means you're better of dealing by email. Or give him abuse... up to you really.

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone

United States x3 (fake phonelad websites)

United States

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (martins ehis)
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

someone called last night about a donation to an african charity, bait must have mail by now, but can't remember the name, i said i would be happy to donate send details on email.

also who ever owns vanessa, the lad phoned asking for her, i said she has a throat infection and can't really speak right now, he was suspicious and said he would call back.

another lad talked about 'a deal' and how serious i was, i of course told him 100% serious, and asked him to email his passport, so if one of you gets a passport you know why!

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he will call Vanessa some more times:

Quote:
Dear Chiusoladomenica

I am surprise that I called and got a male voice who insisted in speaking with me, who am I really dealing with? somebody has to open up to me? Is this some kind of child's play or what?

You're doing a great job, do you know that? bow_down clapping

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is fun, he wants to speak with vanessa so womans voice impression is on the cards tomorrow,

sorry all i had 24 missed calls tonight so some lads were eager beavers, i was out on the piss, so any that call now will get a mouthful and a half

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they got me! Crying or Very sad

first time i forgot to turn the phone off at night, and one of the little * phoned me at 6.30am he got a big mouthful of abuse for calling so early and i put him on hold while i went back to sleep

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Special request - I have a long and tedious car journey tonight, and would like some mugu calls for company (I have a hands free so its not illegal officer) please please urgently pimp my number to your pets and have them call tonight - trunk box deliveries arranged, document transfer fees discussed, lottery claims talked about, what ever your scam tonight is your night! i'll play along the part of who ever you are supposed to be - they always ask for the charicture name anyway, number is in my signature line - please have them call me and save me from 4 hours of boredom, i'll even be nice to them (though it will be costing them 75p per minute)

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
spot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

todays 18 addresses caught in one of my catcher accounts have been sent your number.

Bear in mind they were all first format letters

I replied to each (all at the same time) ...that I was an old man who didn't understand computers and finance, so it would be better to talk on +4407017022419

My character Name is 4lph4 m4l3

Keep up the good work buddie

Mckitten
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work haywood!
So when r you gonna post some audio clips? Very Happy sure you got some fun stuff playing these idiots along
Ghost Rider
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haywood, Thanks a million for the voice on the other side.
Christ Sitole, not sure if he's on a bike, first contact, normal bank official with millions for me since I am the next of kin of a dead customer.
Kicker is, he is here, ten to one in the same town as me, and, get this is using my banks, name in the deal........this mugu is going down!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question

Should the number be +447017022419 and not +4407017022419 ?

I thought that you had to strip out the leading zero and add 44

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vanessa has told Jackson Obaseki about her medical treatment and her loss of voice and that her stepson Haywood would take her calls.
I'm afraid he will call again.

Wink

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i don't think you drop the 0 with mobiles, it seems to work fine with mugus calling?
can't check as i am not able to phone from outside the uk
but give it a try from non uk numbers if you want?

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

might call you.
She belongs to
She might give you some modalities or ask for an address. Just tell her that cannot be visited but you will ask her for a postal address. You certainly will have to ask for the precise weight and format of the documents to be sent both in ounces and grams and inches and centimeters, ....

BTW: Calling your number at daytime from Germany it rings busy ... lot of traffic in the net? Very Happy

beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haywood,

, excuse me, or possibly (female, I guess) need to talk to somebody because (thats me) cell is so unreliable (could be I'm asleep in a different time zone on a different continent than I say I am and not answering). Anyway, my plane broke down in New Yarmouth and I'm staying with you, a local. I'm a rich American, I hate soccer and I think Tony Blair should do whatever George Bush tells hims to do; so treat my friends with the same respect that you would treat me Wink

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
SilverShadow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

spotthepot wrote:
Should the number be +447017022419 and not +4407017022419 ?

Yes, that's the case. The 0 (07017 022419) is the national dialing code (it tells the local exchange you want to phone a national number) and is dropped if you're not phoning from within the same country.

00 (or +) (0044 7017 022419) is the international dialing code (it tells the local exchange you want to phone an international number). This triggers the exchange to route the call appropriately.

This has more or less been standardised internationally although there are quite a few exceptions such as the US and Canada.

If in doubt try this linky - it's a very handy tool.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mugus must have figured it out then, as i have always been giving it out with the 0 at the front. I searched long and hard for a number that ended in 419 Wink

above 2 have been noted and i'm awaiting their call, evenings are only time i can answer, some days i set the phone on auto answer during the day and let them speak to a radio or tv set till they realise, but evenings will get a response Razz

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

someones pet phoned last night, but his name was a bit difficult to understand, it was the 'need to get my family money out of nigeria' modality and that he couldn't trust any nigerians only a complete stranger from another country, which sounded fine.

I played him along for about 30 mins explaining his plan, and then again , and then again Smile

ended up saying he would email the full details, so if its you, he was fun!

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
naughty vimto
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haywood, will PM a few more details, but if any of the following call, you are my 'close personal friend'. Err, perhaps I should mention I'm baiting as a man this time...... Very Happy

. Poor chap is in a refugee camp in Ghana. Might ask about a deposit slip
LOL. Man of mystery - Charles Taylor's PA with diamonds & gold aplenty. Won't tell me his real name or where he is (Nigeria according to the IP Very Happy )
My favourite pet. Please be gentle. Wants $5000 off me which I am obviously happy to provide via 'secure Western Union' or McScrooge's site.
I told him I sent him $5000 three months ago and he didn't answer my emails. Infact he has a new email address Very Happy

The other two baits can hang for a week.

Before you ask - yes I'm on Holiday for a week. Butlins if you must know Very Happy

cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

Location: a little up the road from the habitations and the towns we know

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Starting baits with a couple new names and modalities...if anyone phones for any of the , I'd be much obliged if you could be their paranoid, protective and extremely impatient major domo Heywood and run them around/abuse the scammers as much as you can.

And again, thanks for the number and the credit-wasting!

"I want to know I have wasted a lot of time dealing with you because I have other things are doing so you have to follo my instructions." -Barr. Charles

"[I]t;s true that is it a different email,we used to discuss,but my children played with it,when i slept,i forgot to turn my laptop off. and it's God that make me to write down your only email address." - Recurring Phonelad

[Donate to 419Eater.com]
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an idea, but because i am getting so many pets call these days, if its possible, can you get your pet to have a 2 digit 'security number' so when he phones he says the secret number so 'you' know its really him

basically i can't remember 5 or 6 different lad names that they pronounce badly anyway each night, but if they say a code number then i'll remember that easy and can update you on your pets ramblings.

just a thought as its so bloody difficult to keep track of them.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic