SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What shall I do with new Indian "female" scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ironaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

After the "From Russia with Loathe" emails, I have now started getting an 'Indian girl' emailing, and weeks before I looked at this site, I naiively, or fearlessly in my usual over-confident case, gave an old email add & a current user-ID to chat briefly, also my home town(omitted here) I mentioned once(though I hadn't known about baiting then, so hadn't and don't expect reprisals). I have 'her' email add still.

Here's a recent quote from 'her' third email, the (my omission) brackets are my own editing, just to cover any towns or user-ID's here;

Quote:
Mr *******(my omission)?I suspect you are rather dis-believing about my former Miss India status?..hmmmm?.your suspicions are correct! I commend you on your natural instincts for the truth. You are obviously a talented sleuth.

I am currently renting out my palace in Rajastan. My father, the Prince Of Rajastan is looking after it for me.

So sorry to hear that you have been meeting shiny polished women with empty interiors in town. They sound like they spend too much time with bodybuffers and moisturiser and not enough time reading the encyclopedia brittanica. Where do you frequent in the metropolis?

You have also cleverly sussed out my true profession??..........in my dreams! (I dream a lot)

How about you? Are you a private detective?

Ok, for the next paragraph I will be serious(ish)?I?m from ********(my omission), currently live in Nottingham, moving back to ********(my omission) in august(ish), work as a ??social (sociable) worker part time (cum supermodel-globetrotting film critic of course), play and sleep the rest of the time, 37yrs old biologically, passionate about life, enjoy fish and chips at Robin Hood?s bay, possess an inability to send brief emails. And no-one would ever describe me as shiny and polished - more sparkly, wild and natural with lip gloss. I guess I?m an earthy down to earthy chick.

How about you?

I?m off to save the world now! Bye!

What do you guys reckon(why the question marks for apostrophies?), and what should I do- pass it to one of you vicious experts, instead of me being a vicious amateur? Or is it too dodgy for me, as they still have my old email add to trace?

All criticism/advice welcome![/quote]
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post up the headers of the emails. That way we can see where she's really from. Just because they claim to be somewhere doesn't mean they actually are. Also post up her email address. Question marks in odd places tend to be a Nigerian thing. At least that's where I see them most often.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Her' email add is;

dal kular <[email protected]>

But I'll ignore 'her' from my used email add, as that one could be traced if I annoyed 'her' from it, so either I'd use a fastmail email add, or you guys can bait 'her'?

I'm not too worried, I doubt if they'd come looking for innocuous comments I made so far anyway, sod the tossers!

But if so, they'll come unstuck then & they get a big, physically fit and unshakeable English guy(and doorman friends if needs be) knocking their scamming immigrant heads through the middle of next week(outside my home or work)...big aggressive Nigerians, Bosnians or whatever.

Last edited by ironaxe on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Click on full headers when you open the email that enables you to see the IP address of her computer so we can see if she is where she says she is

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
ironaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did but there's no IP add...but then technology's not my bag.
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

google how to see IP addresses, its not that hard, what email account are you using?

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
ironaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiscali...and googling for ip's IS hard and unproductive for technophobes! Laughing
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a 'hands on' type of hobby. If you can't figure how to do the basic grunt work, or are unwilling to learn, maybe you should stick to video games?

Laughing

You can't fully appreciate what these scumbags are doing unless you learn how to identify them. It's not that hard. Wink

Looking at the email headers is one of the most fundamental, and productive tools we have.
ironaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't play 'video games' as I'm no geeky virgin without friends.

More like I'm f*cked after a hard day's work, have a busy social life and keen hobbies and keep fit, so as well as admitting to you to being a technophobe (so what, we all have weaknesses?) I am perhaps unwilling/unable to devote time and effort to foiling these w*nkers ,not through fear of them.
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone is starting off on the wrong foot. Rolling Eyes

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought a 'phobe' was afraid of something?

I'd ask a friend, but I don't have one.....

I've got it! I AM a phobe! A 'numptyphobe'!!!!

Paging Wayne! You're needed here...
Smile
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You called? Laughing

I saw a big "N" shining in the sky and came as fast as I could.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Editing out double post that emanated from my pda/cellphone thing, which, unlike me, has a life of its own.)

Last edited by Stepan Fetchit on Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne wrote:
I saw a big "N" shining in the sky and came as fast as I could.

Laughing

Now, now. Be nice, guys... for a little while at least. Wink

@Ironaxe, the email headers are transcripts of what the e-mail servers say to eachother as the mail flies through the far corners of the world on its way to your computer. The transcripts say what IP address the mail came from, what kind of reaction the next server had when the mail came knockin', and what was done to it.
Almost at least. Wink

Best of all, the headers usually contain a line of conversation called "X-Originating". That one tells us what IP was the one that sent the mail in the first place, and from that we can (often) tell, through the use of other tools, where in the world the scammer is. If we're really, really, really lucky, the IP can even give us the scammers address.
That happens once in a blue moon though.

But I hope you see why we all stress the headers-thing all the time - they're important.

Now, depending on what kind of e-mail client you use, there are different ways of getting it to diplay the transcript. Normally, noone wants to see it - it's not necessary, so they're hidden from view. If you use a webmail service, i.e. one that you access through your normal browser (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera - that kind of thing) we can help you. Webmail services are for example Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, GMail (Google's mail service), Fastmail and so on.

If you use Outlook or Thunderbird as e-mail clients (programs that are specialized in downloading and viewing your mail in) you may have some sort of ISP provided e-mail. In that case, you should really call your ISP's support and have them explain how to get the headers. They'll also help you do that if they have their own webmail service.

Let's get this cleared up - and who knows, maybe your technophobia will be a bit smaller after doing so. Smile

-M-

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
creen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.mail2web.com/ allows you to remotely check your email (not hotmail/yahoo) and WILL display the header info.

Worth a try.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ironaxe wrote:
What shall I do with new Indian "female" scammer?

I would start by telling her you own a chain of 7/11 stores .. Shocked Laughing

**Note**
USA people know what I am saying ..
For those who don't, in the USA, all the 7/11 stores (convienence stores) are
owned by either Indian or Pakistanies .. Rolling Eyes

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or a budget type chain motel.........

Spent so many nights in them, I get sleepy when I smell curry cooking! Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic