SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 1800 mile safari as it unfolds!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

couldnt answer the phone because of a drug coma?

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooh the suspension is killing me jump_4_joy

YeaWhatever wrote:
now I am forced to make Skype calls to Mr. Odeke

how soon till you get killed by a gorilla while on the phone to him?
do you have some sounds ready?

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!!!
WOW, how totally twisted. Shocked When you said it was going to get darker you weren't just whistlin' Dixie, as they say here in the States!! Poor Ingrid, he must have needed a dozen pairs of clean shorts by now. I wonder if he has had any contact with the lads?? Any indication of that? A perusal of the website would lead one to believe that they are not in communication with each other. I'll bet the two travelers are wishing they had stayed home and watched the World Cup, or sat naked on a nest of fire ants, or something!

(The necrophilia thing reminds me of wonderfully sick joke I'll post in the joke thread sometime.)

Interesting to imagine the two Lost Boys now. To mix my fictional allusions, I'll bet they wish they could tap their heels together and say "There's no place like home." right about now!

Carry on!

@agi: Robert can't die now, or probably ever. He's sort of the undead. Maybe he should have been named Damien.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Ingrid" probably fears that Psycho Bob will show up at his Internet Cafe. Very Happy
Puq
Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lost, just lost for words

Shocked

Is he going to be arrested, kill himself, just totally sod off ..... what ?????

Anyone else, like me, checking this one out first & foremost ? Before I open my real life email FFS !!! YW you got us hooked big time Mr. Green

FUCK U, FUCK UR PAPA FUCK YA MAMA!SAY THANKS ,IDIOT.i have told u not to bother me aagain or have i not.....foolish idiot.I have another person that will help us do this and it is non of YA FUCKING BUSINESS.ASS HOLE.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@puq Nawwww, I never check this thread or the safari website. (Not!) Kinda crazy, isn't it? Also, I had to post below you because of the similarity of our names and the yin/yang thing of our avatars. Cosmic, huh?? Smile

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ puq and pug

Maybe you guys can hook up and have some really ugly babies Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - call your firstborn Fug
cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

Location: a little up the road from the habitations and the towns we know

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW: One of the excuses you might be able to use for being selectively/randomly unavailable for phone calls is the havoc the character wreaked in camp. Maybe during his murder spree he machete'd his charger, tipped a generator over, used the next-to-last fuel can setting corpses on fire.... But now, during intermittent bouts of non-booze-and-meds relative sanity, he's dazedly trying to track down everyone else's mobiles and cannibalizing their batteries/chargers and such. Just so happens that every time he manages to get his phone/laptop powered up, you're at home. Cool

Brilliant bait, btw. It's even better than mugu-LARP - it's an epistolary/reality-media masterpiece! Thanks for all the entertainment you've provided - while doing good work, besides.

(Edited for grammar.)
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Robert has been using his satellite dish as a makeshift BBQ - well, with all that fresh meat lying around he'd be a fool not to.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet Mr. Ingrid is wondering if "This is the end, the end, my friend, the end" for his two flunkies! Laughing

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"pumped full of DNA" that is just wrong . . . but God I love it.

YW,
Two lads in Sudan and now your entire party in the jungle. You scare me Razz

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh man this is great. I just got done reading the rest of everything I missed while I was on vacation.

I thik it is absolutely hilarious that you turned your guy into a murderer and a necrofeliac. and it is even better that ingrid seems to beleive every word of it.

It would be great if you recorded the next few telephone conversations. pm me if you would like to know an easy way to record skype calls with windows sound recorder.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Ingred, "This is totlly out of control."

I have the strangest feeling that he hasn't seen anything yet..

Congrats YW. I think you just broke the "Scared Mugu" meter.
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so you went over the top two days ago and they all followed you. Whereto today?

pony <---- hee hee
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that things are coming to a close here. I am meeting Odeke at midnight in Ruhija. He seems a bit pissed that I cannot shake the others in the camp, which I told him are quite alive and that the story Ingrid told him about me killing everyone was a ridiculous lie.

Midnight is not only the only way that I can possibly lose my other camp mates but it is also the only time that I can get home from work to make the next phone call. I have no idea where this can go from here but I will try to think of something while at work to today. He knows that the money is "right up the hill" from the town. Maybe I can get him to go just a little bit further, this time into the actual jungle itself.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, don't worry if you can't take it any further - this is one we'll be chuckling about for ages to come.

The talk about a film of this had me thinking - I'd like to do it (if I could) as a contrast between what the Lad(s) thought was happening and what YW was dreaming up. All the ideas floating around the board would be presented as their own scenes, quite independent of YW's final version.

Then there's the Blair Witch ending - in which the panicked Lads reach the site of the jungle camp, and find that it's all true! We end on their screams of terror as Doc Fitzwell emerges from the jungle...

Cut to the Doc and his quite alive colleagues as they watch the film at home. "You always were a complete bastard, Bob!"

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW: You could try the following: Tell the lad, that you suddenly got the opportunity to get away from the area, when an old friend of you unexpectedly showed up and offered you a ride. You took the money with you and now you are on the way to another area of Uganda, where this friend of you is living. Tell him to follow you there, so that you can hand over the money to him.

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am sure that this person was as bad as you say but killing him was wrong. I can hardly believe it. Please do not do that again.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BWAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Funniest request ever!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish there was some way we could find out what poor ol' Bernard had to do to get himself back home, and what will do when he finally realizes his date has stood him up. Can you imagine the scene when and if the three lads finally get together again? Bernard will be the most pissed of all, having been left penniless in the middle of nowhere, with no passport! (But officer, a gorilla robbed me !! Really!! I'm here with a research expedition!)

Maybe you could change your tone a little with Ingrid and tell him how worried you are about his boys now? Maybe tell him that you went to meet John and give him the $$ and you found that it had already been dug up and taken?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Panic & Flee! They're on to you but you've eluded them so far. Grab the money and head back to Kampala in a stolen jeep. Tell the lad to meet you there so that he can help you get the money over to Greece. Of course you will need to offer him a share of the money as a reward, but you wont tell Ingrid the same story so the lad can keep his share.

Then go silent for a few days .... disappear without a trace

Fake a news article of your capture and incarceration for theft and murder .... but the money is still missing .....

I'm just a stupid troll.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the money were stolen, Psycho Bob could go on another maniacal rampage. If he tells Ingrid heads will roll again, he could warn O. & B., and they could flee. Oh, the fear!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That little bitch Ingrid won't write to me anymore, even after I tried to send him some money. Evil or Very Mad

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, after that last e-mail I thought Ingrid might be gone...such a little wussy boi... The entire story shifts to Odeke and what he is willing to do for you. I agree that if you could keep Odeke on the hook that would be just awesome. However, if it ends tonight it still qualifies as the most over-the-top bait seen in these parts. And being a global community, these is big parts.

pony <---- hee hee
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I have no idea where this can go from here but I will try to think of something while at work to today.

YW, it doesn't matter. You've got two lads stranded in a foreign country and the only feasible and safe way back is by air. I'm sure they'll be some suffering and wailing going on back home to raise the money. If they do manage to get back, they're going to kill Ingrid. The bait could end right now and everyone would give you a slap on the back.

419 emails: free
Skype phone calls: $30.00
Having 4 lads stranded in a country other than their own without any money: Priceless!!!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic