SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 1800 mile safari as it unfolds!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who wants to bet Ingrid doesn't recall his lads because they have a rendezvous with a paranoid homicidal maniac.
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's some good shit right there. Very Happy

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't sure just what you meant when you said that Robert had a dark side, and now I know! Wow!!
I can imagine that right now there are a couple of people heading for what they think is certain treasure, but getting a little more nervous all the time. Continuing to bite off off just a little more than they're comfortable with and then getting led on a bit further. If what says is true, then maybe his delegates have gone past the point of no return. Again, this is a good parallel to what the victims of their scams go through. I think that reading about this little camping trip might give a little satisfaction to some real victims.

@Gnasher: I wouldn't take you up on a bet like that, because I'm sure that he won't say a thing to his boys about that. He made it pretty clear that he doesn't want them to know about the "murder". I wonder if anything would make him call them back? We might just find out . . .

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont you hate it when you go to the inpenetrable forest on a treasure hunt and find that the only person who knows where the money is happens to be a machette wielding maniac who likes a bit of head chopping fun? i get the feeling that the lads who are in uganda would be scared to meet robert and equally (or moreso) scared to piss him off. Laughing
as for ingrid, i found his "what do you mean?" email funny. you can almost see the backspaces on his email where he deleted the characters that his jaw hit when it dropped.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait until you see the next one he gets. If he does not shit in his pants then, he never will.

I figure, now that the lads have traveled this far, there is no turning back. Even if Fitzwell did kill someone, it's not like he is going to start hacking people to death at the meeting place, right?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how about one of these? to unduly scare the lads, and make them hurry up
wasn't there someone on eater who could fake BBC online news reports?

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smith wrote:
Please do not do that again.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Rayy Ling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am sure that this person was as bad as you say but killing him was wrong. Please do not do that again.

You can see him wagging his finger at you like a headmaster to a bad schoolboy Laughing

Please do not do that again Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edit; doh, beaten by 3 minutes on that
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We can still recover the fund without cutting heads off.

He's thinking 'Apocalypse Now!' as well!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can also imagine ingrid having second thoughts about absconding with all of the loot, and starting to make more complex plans about how he can hide himself and his delegates and the money from the rampaging Robert. HE sure isn't a happy camper right now. I wonder how much of this he is telling his "associates" that he borrowed the money from. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! I think we can make a book out of this bait.

I wonder this can be turn into a scavenger hunt or some kind of Indiana Jones games. Give him a bunch of riddles to solve and items to obtain and have him figure it out in order to get the final loot. Make him act out the Da Vinci Code. has to encrypt his "treasure" map so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

I can totally imagine the lad inserting a gold coin into a tree trunk thinking that the tree will sink... leading to an underground passage. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, have you considered dedicating each safari to a particular victim?

Anyone who feels sympathy for these louts should read "Ingrid's" comments about the "murder."
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are in Kabale now, 35km from the Impenetrable Forest, and are forced to stay the night. Hmm, soon they might be all out of money. Crying or Very sad

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad there isn't a WU office in Kabale or we could all chip in and send 'em some money for a nice hotel room and a good meal at one of the many fine restaurants that are sure to be there. (At least, I don't think there's a WU office there, is there? As I recall, one of the objectives was to send 'em somewhere away from easy $$ access.)

Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hmm, soon they might be all out of money.

Wicked wicked YW Twisted Evil

......but brilliant clapping

FUCK U, FUCK UR PAPA FUCK YA MAMA!SAY THANKS ,IDIOT.i have told u not to bother me aagain or have i not.....foolish idiot.I have another person that will help us do this and it is non of YA FUCKING BUSINESS.ASS HOLE.
kahless2k
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been lurking for some time and finally couldnt resist -> Very well done YW, I'm impressed.

How long do you think you can keep them there?
Unlocked
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very brilliant. I can't wait until I'm able to make mugus do this kind of crazy stuff. I still have trouble getting pictures out of them. All of mine seem really lazy and quit halfway through what i want them to do because they demand funds to help pay for the things i want them to do.
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, the only way to top these safaris is to have multiple safaris to the same place. Perhaps have a lad convention in Al Jawf. If you were to do that and have them all go somewhere at the same time, I'd pitch in to have a 419 Scammer Convention banner hanging wherever that happened to be.

419 Scammer Convention banner: $30

Shipping said banner to Al Jawf, Libya: $20

Imagining the look on a lad's face when he arrives to pick up some cash and recognizes another lad from the internet cafe back home:

Well, you know.

pony <---- hee hee
dr_steven_fairweather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unlocked wrote:
Very brilliant. I can't wait until I'm able to make mugus do this kind of crazy stuff. I still have trouble getting pictures out of them. All of mine seem really lazy and quit halfway through what i want them to do because they demand funds to help pay for the things i want them to do.

thats when i a good slap is in order for trying to force money out of you before you are ready, but inform them that if they did this big favour for you, you would be happy to repay them for it, plus a little gift of a mobile phone or laptop for there efforts (mabe even include a fake order conformation forms the phone lads like to send out)

What do you mean, do you realized that your english is not so fluent for every body to understand What do you mean by "stupidity" and "i am sorry shuffler,i am just a little boy andsinceraly aplogise" - Macret Militon
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found out the name of the other lad that is now in Kabale. It is John Odeke. I talked to him on the phone for a while. He is quite pissed about things. They are very low on money now and are counting on me to get them the money they need to get home.

I am trying to pit all of the lads against each other now. I told Odeke that my brother sent $10K to Ingrid some time ago and that Ingrid was supposed to give most of it to the lads that were traveling to Uganda. I do not know yet if he believed me but I hope that he did.

Meanwhile, I sent some money to Odeke (not really). All of the details went to Ingrid though so we'll see what happens there.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful YW, absolutely beautiful. The fact that your lad sent two people who are at each other's throats makes for some very interesting possibilities. I'm anxious to see how you play this out.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this stage of your baits where they start to figure out what's going on...

I wonder if there's a Nigerian embassy in Uganda... Probably nowhere near Kabale...dang it Laughing

pony <---- hee hee
Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Even if there is an embassy it would take a load of cash and a three week waiting list to get in. Very Happy

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wonder if there's a Nigerian embassy in Uganda.

Now that would add another safari hat for YeahWhatever, since the lads are from South Africa Wink Razz

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any problems getting them over to Rwanda?

Masterful baiting YW! clapping

Nigerian Embassy :-
Kampala
Embassy of Nigeria
Box 4338, Kampala
UGANDA

Tel: 256-41-232 543, 233 691/2
Fax: 232 543

I'm just a stupid troll.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic