SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone baiting men?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There seems to be a lot of baiting of women, and especially women from Russia. Anyone baiting men? And where would we find info on the love baited men who have been caught. Are their pictures posted???

i bless the lord we are getting along just fine,i really want us to put the past behind us and look forward to a brighter day,i know and have this conviction in my heart that everyone who has doubted us will eventually be surprised to know how God works halleluyah HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED, MY LOVE.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's really a need for somebody to bait men, but as a happy hetero, I just can't do it!!
They do pop up on the scammers sites. I'd start there, as well as the dotsilver.com scammer list.
I know we have a few ladies baiting VLADS, should we call them VLUNKS? Maybe they'll turn you on. Wasn't there a Red hat lady posting about it?

Most of the victim reports I see about Male scammers, are from gay men, about being scammed by gay vlads.
(No, can't bring myself to bait them, either......)
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't mind trying a male bait at one point, once I have more experience with staight 419 baits. I'm sure my fiance would get a kick out of them. Or, he would say "Why don't you ever talk to me like that?" Very Happy
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are definately men out there, and more power to you if you bait them. Personally, baiting a man (as opposed to a man pretending to be a woman) is out of my comfort zone so I don't go there. Jon_Parkz seems to have a flair for baiting men though. Look around for some of his/her(?) posts.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes red hat lady and I are the only ones I believe that know of any scamers posing as males. I was curious to know if there where any others out there being scammed by men. Thanks for the imput

i bless the lord we are getting along just fine,i really want us to put the past behind us and look forward to a brighter day,i know and have this conviction in my heart that everyone who has doubted us will eventually be surprised to know how God works halleluyah HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED, MY LOVE.
Gatorizer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting a guy for about a week now using the (I kid you not) following character:
http://www.faceparty.com/burtha_crabtree

Only have one pic so far and about 10 letters, he has actually seen this fine momma too (this is the site where we met) and is still hard after it. Classic bait- Send money to help me get my son back to America from Nigeria..Yet, we haven't got that far in the bait yet.

"Hey, i think am becoming stressed up with this transaction with you.....[Andrew Williams][email protected] (epilepsy anyone?)...lol " 419eater.com--- The most fun a man can have.....With his clothes on."
Carmen Sandiego
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^*cries* OMG, I haven't laughed that hard in years. Laughing

Not meaning to get completely off topic, but... it's interesting how the guys are uncomfortable baiting other guys. Not that I'm trying to rip on you for it or anything, it just didn't occur to me that it would be an issue when baiting.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you mean "men who have been caught"?

I mostly bait males from Nigeria. Sometimes I play the man while the scammer plays female.

Most of the love scammers who claim to be stuck in a hotel in Nigeria are males.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@lotta, my dearest moderator...... "men who have been caught" I have been looking around and I do not see many stories, or pics on men who have been baited, or as I said "caught in the act of scamming", who use their love baiting technique for your money. For example in the forum publish your work here, I cannot see how others are playing out these love scammers. I guess the end result would be the same, a safari, a tatoo, a wedding in timbucktwo.......

John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grin--Susan, you have piqued my funny bone....now I'll HAVE to try baiting a guy to see if I can pull it off!

Does anyone have a likely candiDATE for me?
Wink

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw come on guys - this is the perfect opportunity to get in touch with your feminine side Laughing Remember: treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen
Carmen Sandiego
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you see Gatorizer's link? You don't have touch your feminine side all THAT much. Maybe just poke it.... with a fork.... a looooong fork. Wink
ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i would say just sign up on cupidbay and see what happens.
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a peek at http://www.dotsilver.com/dating-scam/2006-june/page-3.html and pick a guy or 3

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne--that's perfect! Now--how do I initiate contact, so that he doesn't get wise???? (the electronic version of dropping my hanky...)
Wink

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure how it works with the male scammers, but with the women you just type out something along the lines of "I'd love to chat with you. I hope you reply back to me." and see what you get. The Nigerians tend to be a lot more suspicious, so you probably won't get anywhere near the reply rate you would if you were working with Russian women.I usually get 1/4 to 1/3 into some kind of conversation. Keep us posted with your success rate. It'd be interesting to compare stats.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do. I think I'll do a low key approach...."Hi--saw your profile online, and you look interesting..."

susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John

I like your approach. I would agree that men are more sceptical, so let him wooo you with a few letters of romance before you commit to "him alone" in the relationship. Do not appear desparate or someone with a lot of money, he will clue in. I will be in the wings watching.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic