SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U RE LOTTERY WORKER. U ARE POOR MAN. U RE CURSED WITH AIDS AND POVERTY PLUS HELL FIRE PLUS STAYING HERE 20YRS WITHOUT REACHING NIGERIA.

and:

Quote:
YORUBAS ALWAYS EAT SHIT, AND THEY RESPECT IGBOS DUE TO THEY KNOWS THAT IGBOS AE MONEY MACHINE, U TOO KNOWS THAT. I AGREE WITH U THAT YORUBAS ARE VERY GOOD IN JUJU MAKING AND BELIEVED IN JUJU AND JUJU WILL KILL THEM.

YOUBAS RESPECT BIG MAN FOR THE THAT U HAVE MONEY, YORUBA WILL BE A SLAVE TO U. WHERE IS YORUBA? ARE THEY GOOD IN DRESSING, THEY HAVE TRIBAL MARK LIKE PUSSY CAT, YORUBAS ARE DISGRACE TO AFRICA BEAUSE OF THE, WHITE PEOPLE SAID WE ARE MONKEY.

JUST BECAUSE OF YORUBAS AND DITY MARK, U ARE YORUBA MONEY, BOY, U ARE POOR BOY.

I LIVED IN LAGOS AND HAD 4 YORUBA BOYS WHO CALL ME CHAIRMAN JUST BECAUSE I WAS DRIVING A CAR. IGBO MAN CANNOT DO THAT BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHERE HE OR SHE IS GOING.

FUCK U FUCK YORUBA, FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK UR MOTHER AND GENERATIONS, I KNOW U WILL STAY HERE 30YRS WITHOUT GOING BACK.

and:

Quote:
I DONT KNOW YOUR AGE, BUT I GUESSE IF U ARE UP TO 28 COS U ARE TALKING AS A BABY.

I AM NOT BURSTING, I AM A MARRIED MAN WITH KIDS, I HAVE INVESTED, I HAVE BUILT A HOUSE, I DONT KNOW IF YOU WILL DESTROY MY BUILDING OR INVESTMENT WHICH I MADE 4 FOUR YEARS NOW.

U ARE POOR BOY, U AE NOT UP TO MY GUYS THAT SEND ME JOB FROM NIGERIA. U MIGHT KNOW THEM. 1 IS USING PASSAT ANOTHER HONDA HALA.

WORK HARD, I WISH U GOOD LUCK TO BE LIKE ME. IF U NEED 1 EURO, I CAN GIVE U. ARE U IN ALCORCON, MOSTOLES, GETAFE, MADRID, VANDAMORO OR WHERE.

BUSH MAN LIKE UUUU

and still yet again:

Quote:
I AM BETTER THAN U NOW AND FOREVER, U WILL REMAIN IN SPAIN FOREVER. U WILL NOT COME BACK TO NIGERIA AGAIN. DO U KNOW THAT AM AT YOUR BACK AND CAN GRAB U ANYTIME WITH UR NUMBER?

U ARE FOOL BY SENDING UR NUMBER TO ME. MONKEY, U THOUGHT THAT AM IN NIGERIA, EVEN IF I AM, ARE U BETTER THAN BIG BOYS IN NIGERIA? DO U THINK THAT COMING TO EUROPE GUARANTEE U TO BE SUCCESSFUL?

TRY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL COS U ARE STILL BEHAVING LIKE A BABY. OTHERS ARE INVESTING U ARE BUYING BMW. DO U THINK THAT CARS FLECKS ME?

I HAVE THEM DRIVING BY MY WIFE, BROTHERS AND MUM. I AM NOT THINKING OF WHAT U ARE THINKING. U STILL HAVE YORUBA BRAIN COS YORUBAS WORSHIP ANY PERSON WITH A CAR NOT MINDING THAT CAR IS NOT RICHNESS.

BOY, I CAN SEE U BEGGING 1 EURO ON THE STREET. SHAMELESS IDIOT THAT DOESN�T HAVE RESPONSIBILITY. BUYING BMW, THAT IS UR ARCHIEVEMENT. BOY BE CAREFUL COS 419 NO BE WORK OK.

FUCK OFFFKKKKKKKKKKKK COS IGBOS ARE BETTER THAN YORUBAS FOREVER, U PEOPLE ARE DIRTY CONFIRMED BY ONE OF MY YORUBA FRIEND TUNDE. REMOVE YOUR TRIBAL MARK OOOOOO U LOOK LIKE MONEY CRYING MONEY.

EATING SHIT, EWEDU BOY. WHICH DAY DID YORUBAS BECAME WISE? U PEOPLE ARE MUGUS. FUCK U

TO DEATH.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BLESS YOU DEARLY FOR ALL YOU HAVE SAID,THIS LIFE IS A SMALL PLACE.

STAY BLESSED....

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
go to helllllllllllllllllllllllllll somo niger niwoyi

my old firend [email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT...OOOOO...OLE...OLE...OLE...

SHANGO WILL SURELY STRIKE YOU DOWN..........

THE DISGRACE THAT WILL BRING BACK TO NIGERIA IS ON TUESDAY WHEN YOU RAPE THAT 12 YEAR OLD NIEGHBOR OF YOURS IN DETENTION CAMP..........

YOU WILL BE CASTRATED BEFORE DEPORTATION..........

Not too many here, but [email protected] is good for an insult war.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister John "Great" Face takes the religious route with me.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are talking to an evangelist, i have forgiven you but you will die soon.the only chance you have is to repent and accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour so you can live again. stop trating poeple.

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Graham Scott apparently didn't like my comments about him having diseases.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PAPA GI THERE,STPID MAN LIKE U,MUMU U NO GO MAKE AM FOR UR LIFE
IDIOT,BASTARD LIKE U,MUGU FOR LIFE .
WETIN BE UR OWN SEF.

- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
STINKIN JUJU BOY.....wetin u we dey call stinking jew.....u dey play egede ???

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
THE ROT OF GOD BEFALL ALL YOUR YET UNBORN GENERATIONS

Quote:
You are murther fucking bastard.thats what u are.if u are man enough let get
the of uou and u will no what am talking about.
To hell with u and your mother fucking family and d yet unborn.
BASTARD.

Quote:
Same goes to your family and your generation yet unborn.i will continue to
say it.Let me tell you ,i am a member of M.F.M and you know we dont dont
pray 4 our enemy...In d name of Lord i worship as my enemy ..you shall not
prosper...SAY AMEN.You will not wait to eat d fruid of yor Labour.you will
rerish in hell because you are not clean youself.

Quote:
I dont eat my word,if i see you and i manage to you as in we bothe
whatever..i still say it,it shall not prosper with you and ur entire family
no matter where who ever you are...BASTARD.
Am in lagos,Nigerai if u wish to know.
Unnowlinly u fill fall down and die as i can smell death all over ur entire
generationssssssssssssssss.

Quote:
BATARD YOU...AM EXPECTING YOU.

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
na u be muguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rame.

Quote:
u failk prince from a very poor place u are clailming that u are wise.

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
bagger you mut die today

Quote:
Yes I know that your farther pregnant your sister
And you still have got fuck your own mother that is what makes your elder sister sleep with dog. No wonder why death is visiting all your family members and you think you can escape call yourself a dreamer you must die. I love the way you fuck you mother like a dog. just wait this night I will visit you with my spiritual power and what next wild animal will eat your deposited body.

Quote:
I just like the way father is fucking your sister and you fucking your mother is very interesting
I just I gave you some hours tonight you will see action of witchcraft power and death is the answer. Your life and of the members of your family is asthmatically out of this world wachout for the action. You monster .hooligan.amober.son of jezebel

Go mental hospital now

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
lazy, crippled, jobless, empty head currpt fool for ever. if you have a job u won't abusing ur frustrated generation

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TRILLION TIMES, U STARTED THIS WHOLE THING AND IT MUST END UP IN UR USELESS FAMILY

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
hi check ur self.u will get sick b4 u die very soon ok bye

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS A NICE WOMAN AND VERY KIND, SHE OPENS HER PUSY FOR ANY MAN AS A SIGN OF KINDNESS. HAS SHE OPENED FOR YOU B/4? THE TIME SHE OPENED FOR ME, I USED MY HARD LONG ROD TO GIVE HER A SCREW OF HER LIFE AFTER WHICH SHE GOT PREGNANT AND LATER SHE HAD YOU!

DON'T WORRY, YOU ARE NOT A BASTERRED AS YOU HAVE NOW KNOWN YOUR FATHER!!!!

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
u are ewu. u are ode, u are aturu, u are death, u are grave, u are satan, u are hell fire, u ae poverty, u are shamething, u are idiot, ewu.-

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
I am soory to inform you that you have meet a man of unforgiveness, your time & date on earth is over, I have taken your first name/last name to an oracle with which I belongs, You are going to meet your death through a accidently means ASAP upon your receipt of this mail.

I never know you are just a beast, Although I thought you are a reasonble humanbeing,unforunately you are just animal. Lets watch and see whom first will befall on evil,eg:EDWARD", that is you in person of "EDWARD". Your name is before the shirne for a complete destruction includinding your wife,sons and dauthers.

Before writing this mail to you, we have invesitgated your spiritual life and find-out you are just a deciver to many soul claiming to be working a beast instead of working for a good God to whom we all respect.

Wait your evil end very soon, I assure. You already have my phone number, your can confirm it to me when it befall on you ASAP.

[email protected] Wrote:

Quote:
a word is enough for the wise ,, may thunder blaster your family, and you will die poor in your life in jesus name amen .

i wish yo death from now till the end of this month.

Yours arusi okusu

For your cut and paste ease:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

U NEED A DOCTORS ATTENTION, U BASTARD
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recirulated every lad addy in my lad contact list, and surprisingly got a lot of responses.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
you are a foolish man by sending this to me, you do nothing, you barsterd

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Darkness will over shadow you and your family forever I am vampire ayeye society my power is from above I wish I can see you I will tear you into pieces idiot useless for nothing write email again you will have terrible accident in your way to your home you think you can scare me with Indian thing old fashion we don�t believe on that magician again ashole I cause stating from now you will beg food and your family and your fucking dirty mother ass prostitute.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
THIS WILL BE ON YOUR GENERATION

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
guy

说的什么鸟语?麻烦翻译之后重新发过来

yours

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
WHY KEEP ON WITH THIS STUPID UNREASONABLE ATTITUDE OF YOURS? IS THIS HOW YOU SEE LIFE?

YOU ASKED FOR MY FRIENDSHIP AND I ACCPTED ,NOW YOU SPEAK LIKE YOU ARE RAVEN MAD,WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?

SEE IF YOU LIKE BE ANYTHING,VOODOO KING ,THAT IS YOUR GOD FORSAKEN LIFE OK.

DONT YOU EVER TRY TO EMAIL ME AGAIN IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO,ATLEAST I AM BETTER OFF THAN YOU,LOOK AT YOUR WRITING,WHO KNOWS THE KIND OF ENGLISH YOU SPEAK,MAYBE INDIAN VOODOO .

ASS HOLE.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
i must be mad
animal

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PLEASE STOP MAILING ME.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
what you such speak to me???????????????????????
I cannot understand your reaction.
If you will not explain to me, I as can tramble down you in a dirty.
FUCKIN ASS...................................

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HEY LOOK U SON OF A BITCH, SO U KEEP ON WASTING UR TIME WRITTING 2 ME, HOW CAN I BE WRITTING WITH AN ILLITERATE SOMEBODY WHO DOS'NT KNOW THE ADDRESS THAT CONTACTED HIM 4 D FIRST TIME . LOOK U BLOODY RIFLAT LET ME NOT C UR 4KING MURDER 4KER WRITEUPS HERE AGAIN.

Nne Gi Oooooooooooooooooooooo Nna Gi NwukwaOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BASTARD WITH NO DESTINATION, U DON'T EVEV HAVE SOMETHING DOING POOR AND A WRECTHED SON OF A BITCH.

BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
yes am jos come back from having sex to your morther now befor I see your mail when your morther is toto is smelling i sold her to go and have her bath

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your hostility will take you no where. If you don't know where you belong and you feel frustrated, which am sure you are, go back to your country and farm. Do not unleash your animalistic behavior on our organization. We have received the blessings of God.

Your assault, antagonism and anger must be signs of good things ahead of us.

May God bless you as you change your primitive way of thinking.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER INFACT YOUR PARENTS WILL DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR,

Quote:
IF YOU FOOL HAVE FAMILY I PROMISE YOU, YOU CAN NEVER SEE THEIR FUTURE THEY WILL ALSO DIE PRIMATURELLY I WISH YOU THAT. FOOL.

Quote:
STUPID MAN HOW YOU DEY TODAY, HOPE HUNGER IS DEALLING WITH YOU, MIND YOU, YOU ARE TALKING WITH A BIG GUY DAT HAS MONEY. I TOLD U I WANT TO FULK UR MOTHER PLS HELP ME TO TALK TO HER,I WILL SEND SMALL MONEY FOR UR FOOD IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHAT EVER YOU ARE SAYING IS X 10,000,000,000,000 AND SENT BACK TO U AND UR FAMILY, IN JUSUS NAME, AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hey,

you are sending your emails to the wrong person please
i dont know anything you writing me about i never sent
you no emails please i will like you to veify the
email and say you are sorry cos you have been
insulting the wrong person and that not fair please
all the things you said about me my parents please i
will like you to reverse it all.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Go FUCK YOUR SELF OFF. U ARE NOTTING BUT A SILLY ASSHOLE. GO TELL YOUR BICHT ALL THOSE STUPID AND LUNATIC THINGS YOU TYPED. FUCK OFF.
NO REGARDS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Who ever is this u better stop fouling your self

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This first lad I think has responses in the first few pages. Please recycle him as much possible.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Dear you are an empty vessel. you son of a basterd,axhol and devlish idiot. oso like you

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
GUY, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD NOT TO WRITE ME AGAIN BECAUSE IF YOU DO.YOU AND YOUR USELESS MOTHER WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE.GO TO HELL AND BORN WITH YOUR MOTHER.

THIFE OLE.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BOY O BOY I KNWO YOUR PROBLEM AND THE PROBLEM OF YOUR IS PROVARTY SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CALL SOME PASTOR TO DO PORVERTY ALOVETION FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THEN YOU WIL BE FREE OK JUST DO THAT OK

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
DEAR FRIEND

I AM SO SURPRISE TO RECEIVE SUCH EMAIL IN MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS.

STOP SENDING SUCH EMAILS.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
GUY BASTARD
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please can everyone take marschalphoneseller @ googlemail . com off their insult lists!!! Please!

pony pony
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEAR BABATUNDE, FIRST OF ALL U CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND U CALL URSELF A MILLIONIARE. ANYWAY U ARE A BIG FOOL AND A POOR RAT.

I DONT HAVE ANYWORD TO TELL U CAUSE I AM A BUSY MAN AND I DONT WASTE TIME WITH IDIOTS LIKE U WHO ARE NOT SERIOUS WITH THIER LIVES.

and:

Quote:
Anyway like i earlier said i dont waste my time with local rirraffs like you.

One other u just learnt from me and i am proud of that.

take care byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U AR A MAGA!!1!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] is still at it:

Quote:
u are an idiot, i know u must have beeged for 1 euro this morning to buy PAN. Useless idiot.

and

Quote:
go back to school.

and:

Quote:
fuck u with ur juju, do u think that u can scae me with bastered juju? u ae an idiot, do u know me? do u know where i belong.

u are an animal. go to hell fire. die in hell fire. fuck u with ur juju. go and die.

and:

Quote:
useless boy. bastered boy idiot boy. yeye boy yeye yoruba boy. u want to scare me. who are u? do u know where i belong? do u know where am staying? go to hellllllllll and dieeeee

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I thought you should be dead by now, all I have expected was your funeral datails. Anyway, I am still expecting that very soon; very very soon.

and

Quote:
YOUR TIME IS NEAR, THAT IS WHY YOU TALK TOO MUCH. WHEN YOU DIE, I AM SURE THAT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS WILL LET ME KNOW; COS YOU ARE A DISGRACE ALREADY. MAY YOUR SUPID SOUL BURN IN FIREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! FIRE!!!! FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm disappointed that [email protected] wrote:
Quote:
i will not reply ur mail again

Homer, he got the long response that I sent you over the weekend.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
OTU NNE GI DIA. EBU ONYE ARA. RAKWAA NNE GI DIA. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY.

[email protected] wrote 2x:
Quote:
am sorry I don't do anything with a bastard poor man and that your fucking morther is an idiot she was once a halot now will you fuck off you bastard and fuck your morther and your family and your fucture familly.

thanks bye

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Guy,

More explanation, the game have started, go ahead and ask of your mum at village , we are just starting till you plead for forgiveness.

May your mum get rust the more in the name of mia mu malanda, wuuuuuuuuh

idiotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

you are not far from me i will get you soon.

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are an idolt and all your family will died in shame fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WETIN I DO FOR U NOW. WHY ARE U INSULTING ME.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
May your fucking dirty soul rest in hell.

Quote:
Fuck you too ass hole.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GOOD NEWS?
I SAW A BIG FAT GOAT SUCKING THE HELL OUT OF YOUR MAMA PUSSY.
SO INTERESTING.NOT TOO BAD COS YOUR BIG HEADED FATHER IS NO MORE EFFECTIVE

THANK U VERY MUCH

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SAME TO YOU BROTHER,AND HAVE A DEVILS DAY,BYE IDOIT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
asshole youre just sayin garbage.
Go and learn how to write english boi.(boy).

Gman.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u are mad fuck u 2

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TO HELL WITH U AND UR FAMILYS OK.U WILL DIE VERY SOON?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT UR ARE SO MUCH POOR AND I WANT TO HELP U FOOL.
U FUCK PUSSY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I initially refused to join issues with you despite your unwaranted provocations as i felt it was not worthy.But your incesant virtuperations,probably because of the ocean of time at your disposal,has got me to the epex of my professional indaeucity and i feel to let you know that you have become a nuisance of a sort.What,s the hell in your head. Is FUCKIN the only thing you can do best in your life.You said that you did not need the money,ok,let me be as i can not go contrary to the breif given to me by my client.I had gone to the bank and had cancelled the draft since you are comfortable with your pennury and had sworn to die a poor man,good luck to you and leave me alone,you *DELETED* and a bitch of no civility.

Quote:
The More you send your uncultured mails,the more you expose your illiteracy,ignorance,stupidity and above all your poverty of ideas and money.You must die a poor cassanova without any funeral rites as you are nothing but an ape--Onye opi.

For your cut and paste pleasure:

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I never knew you were a good orator who can
reharse what his parents does for a living without
looking at the past or seeing the recent act done by
then.
Ironically,you make a living but sucking female war
refugees that have not taken their bath for months.
BRAVO

and:

Quote:
Hi Babatunde Amoda,
I had you are angry with your dad
cos you caught him.Why are you angry with your dad cos
you caught him in bed with your mum doing his
legitimate job fucking her.
Well i feel you,your mum once complained in public
that your dads dick is like a mosquito which she
doesnt like.
I wounder how that produced you.some questions need
to be asked,how come mosquito sperm pregnanted your
mum.

ANSWER????????????????????????????????????????????.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your father and your mama toto.u dey craze

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u are an idiot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE DEAD BOY; WHICH YOU ARE, AND I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THAT. YOU MAIL LOOK SO WEAK AND YOU SOUND STUPID.
YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACE, AND SO:

JUST ACCEPT IT AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Receive the untimely death in your family every day by day. Peace
far way from you entire family as from today hen forth.
From todayhen forth death in your family, death in your family, receive it Amen.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
Baron Von Raschke
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i dunno what's funnier, baiting these lads, or just insulting them Laughing

Barr. Uche wrote:
'you did'nt not tell me of the the proper MTCN numer again!'
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These 3 Super Gullibles are just waiting to hear from you!

[email protected]

Quote:
how watch your life see what you are writing when i tell you that you are a starck fool and uneducated fool u know i am correct see the type of English u are writing DEADED IMEDIATLY,WOMEN WILL BE FUCKED TO DEAD.
when ur parents sends you to school you you eat your school fees ;you see the result, Mugu,you are there in nigeria messing up may you remaun like that 4 ever and ever AMEN you ANUS but 4 me i am at offshore finding my feet and level what of u? nothing no money no hope no hopless shame to u and your family you are adisgrace to you entire family and village piss off

Quote:
Please i dont need to waste my time with u i have a lot to do ok,if you want us to be friend u let me know i help you and show you few things that is the way you guys miss luck, i can help you open soon sites ok with credit card and you are there insulting your dede go on am confortable what of you 0000 (zero) continue
this is my last mail to you bye give me your number i call u asap

Quote:
Ur dede.

Quote:
Oboy

listen and listen very well read this well too , a fly who does not hear word goes to grave with the corpse bear that in mind ok u are a complete illetrate by nature and ambition what is this PERVERTY go to school you said no that is what has been spoilling your job , but God will mercy for you ok just work hard? for get your insult to me i will pray for u may your soul rest in pieces Amen

Quote:
Mugu, That is only what you know in your life fuck fuck that is why your life is like this no progress continue that is where you will die see your mate very progresive but you nothing for u bravo ,

Quote:
I AM SORRY FOR U AND UR FAMILY, RUST IN HELL

Quote:
WE ARE NOT THE SAME CATEGORY
U WILL EVER REAMIN POOR FOR EVER

Quote:
How are you i have just gotten your mail thanks for that, i am happy for that you have told me i will do that but
can you just , see my web site (porn link)

Quote:
Boy

how do u like that ,that is what ur mother was doing until she gave birth to you Ashawo ur father the same ur that is why u dont know your father, one mother 10 papa

Quote:
Big fool,

look let me tell you i am very sure that i am more educated than you 100% so never you say that again i was writing to like that b/c i know where you come from ok , never the less ur correcting me in English well but even if you speak like the queens but what we are talking about is CASH , TRY AND MAKE MONEY or u die trying i know that u are a complete poor guy and u will remain por till the end od ur life claim it !!!!!!!!!!! b/c 4 me i am abig boy complete can u bost of ur self what have you , unscuplus element big 4 nothing wreched guy u will complete beging till the end of your lfe so i recieve it znd claim it ,

Quote:
wetin dey worry you u no dey sleep abi you dey work night whick box you dey use through the job, abeg leave me alone abi you dey works nightto do dont reply you beggar

Quote:
My Man,

how far i know say you dey work night now where you dey ,which country u dey abeg tell me
your G

Quote:
Mugu,

U are surfereing from epilepcy, go and cure your self first
i have no time to waste with beggers like you

Quote:
?Mugu,

i know u like that you see guys fucking ur mother, well you can call me with my london line for more or you give me us i know u dont have a phone , well no problem untill u pick money which i know u will not pick untill u confess
call xxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
u mother pussy is sawered dip like a pit

[email protected]

Quote:
u are an senseless and idiot. u are not talking but your resting soul. Die

Quote:
u are talkig to ur useless and juju father. fuck off. yoruba idiot boy like u

Quote:
UR MAIL, IS IDIOTIC AND U. I WILL NOT REPLY IDIOT LIKE U AGAIN. UCK U FUCK UR JUJU DIE WITH UR JUJU DIE NOIW

Quote:
Die

Quote:
if u are the one i called today and sent a mail, note that the name i gave u is not my name. so go ahead and die. idiot.

Quote:
in any form u like, u can come, but cannot know my name, if u like creat ten differnt email address, u will not know my name. i knew that u were the person writing with several names, including someone i called today. if u are the one, the name i gave in wrong. so die with ur voodooo. fuck voodoooo fuck u.

do u know Mr. Alan of India? if yes, u should stop talking of voodooo. cos u know nothing. if u mess up i deal with u. fuck u and die. i have closed this email 4 now and will not check it again cos u are witch. i have nothing to do with the email box again.

so, if u reply, ur fucking mother will read it or ur dead father or ur dead generations or ur dead children or ur dead life or ur entire dead family.

i will not check ur useless and idiotic mails. go back to school. i am not a 419 like u.

fuck off and die.

Quote:
u are death

Quote:
ONYE ARA LIKE U

[email protected]

Quote:
l know u don't have job fool and don't write me again nonsense man oto nne gi

Quote:
May be u enter yankee through EKK way and u must stay there all ur life time without achieving l cent poor man frOm ABAKELEKE.

Quote:
l see you do not have job boy u better go and die and go to hell direct you fucker

Quote:
GET AWAY FOOLISH MAN

Quote:
FOOLISH MAN VERY STUPID

Quote:
GREEDY MAN FUCK YOU 100 TIMES STUPID

Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY POOR AND A GREEDY MAN GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER SHE WILL BE NAKED FOR YOU IDIOT YOU ARE A MEMBER OF SATAN AND YOU WILL GO TO HELL

Quote:
HAVE YOU FUCK YOU MUM BECAUSE YOU NEED TO FUCK HER YOU NEED A WOMAN NAKEDNESS SHAME TO YOU MURDER FUCKER KILLER

Quote:
DAMN GO BACK TO NURSERY SCHOOL STUPID

Quote:
GO AND DIE BECAUSE U ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO THE SOCIETY U ARE GAY AND ALL OF U MUST BE PUNISH BY GOD B/C U MAKE ILLICIT SEX

Quote:
GO AND DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT IN THIS WORLD POOR MAN

Quote:
A stupid man like you go and die

You will get a reply from these insultees! For your cut and paste pleasure:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Baron Von Raschke
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the three stooges, Aureol

i'm going to my gmail address to compose my messages of compassion.

this should be fun Twisted Evil

Barr. Uche wrote:
'you did'nt not tell me of the the proper MTCN numer again!'
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you have already known you are going to hell go get ur wife ur children and ur mama a spot.not me ok.go fuck ur hopeless mama fool fat big like u.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PUFFY RAT FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your a big foul.

Quote:
bad omen

Quote:
Try and bring better thing make we work money than to be there wasting your destiny.

Quote:
my friend iam tired of all this
please forgive me ok

i will never insult you again.

thanks

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Big fool, can't you find something doing rather than insulting your mother. If your mother and family mean nothing to you, mine are so precious and i won't have you insult them for any reason. Maybe you are one of those gutter side children because no true child will insult a mother. Be warned. Get yourself busy Bastard.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SINCE YOU'VE BEEN COURSING ME , I KEPT SILENCE AND NOW YOU CAN TAKE IT AND LETS START FROM HERE, AFTER THIS , IS BLINDNESSBEFORE I WILL...........................................................DANGER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I expected u to behave like a business man and reach me with a sense of brotherhood and comraderie, and not like a tout who have no sense of morality. It all boils down to show that you don't have respect for your mother. It is most probable that u are a son of bitch, was dumbled in a gabage bin by your prostitute mother.

Pity! u have just gone wacko.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
omo u day crazy if u no take time i go take this ur name go meet ogu gu just take ur time and stop app this ok if u like ur life stop it but if u no like ur life try it again and wait for me action by ogu gu ok

ur father and mother in hell fire

u foooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
small boy time to lose.

Quote:
SMALL BOY, MAKE WILL DO BUSINESS TOGETHER, NEED LESS OF FIGHTING,
I LIVE IN LONDON, TRAVELING TO DUBAI ON MONDAY.

Quote:
since you don't want to be reseable stop mailing me.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hiv will visit you r family

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU GREADY IBO MAN OTU NNEGI,U NOR WELL OLD MAN LIKE GOAT. RAM,BIG FOOL.NA YOUR MATE GO DEY THIEVE YOUR MONEY.4 DAT U NOR GO DIE BETTER YOUR CHILDREN GO DEY FALL FOR SO SO THIEVES HAND.ASHAWO.I FUCK YOUR GIRL FRIEND YOUR SISTER AND YOUR WIFE .THERE PUSSY NA ......YEYE MAN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THUNDER FIRE KWA GI IDIOT. MUST U REPLY? U WAN SHOW URSELF. ALL UR WORDS NA THE SAME TO U IF U EVEN GET FAMILY AT ALL.
BASTARD IF U GET TELEPHONE NUMBER MAKE U GIVE ME MAKE I TRACE U OUT DEAL WITH U STUPID BASTERAD IGBO IDIOT.I AM AN IGBO MAN BUT WE IGBOS DON BEHAVE THE WAY U SOUND IN UR MAIL

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Amuda na me you dee caus like this cos my fm enter your box ? you no know me again?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTERD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U RE' SUCH A DISGRACE TO THE DEAD. EVEN AS A DEAD MAN, U CAN NOT WRITE UR' WORDS PROPERLY. U BETTER REPENT COS UR NEXT WORLD, U SHALL BE A COCKROACH.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you no get anything. you be big foooooooooooooooool, i go kill one of you family member. before i kill you. you be nomber 2, wait for my action.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
O boy nawa for u ooooooooooooooooo u need to tell ur elder brother to do our country home land well so that this kind thing we not happen any more use what u have to get what u need life goes on..all the best.

and

Quote:
O boy nawa for u ooooooooooooooooo

Mortar x5
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHERE IS FUCKING BASTERD SENDING ME MAILS FROM? I CAN IMAGINE HW FUCKING AND URGLY U SHOULD BE LOOKING

Quote:
Well, Go and kill ur self .

what a shameful idiot ure

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ok i show the meaning of been a dispret man ok no body cose me and go free ok let worch and see

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD MAN I AM PROSPERIOUS BY NAME DO YOU NO HOW MANY INVESTMENT DO I HAVE YOU ARE THERE DRINKING GARRI AND EATING COCO-NUT YOU ARE CAUSRING YOUR FAMILY BACK TO SENDER I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON4T EVEN SDEE TO EAT LAZY MUGU WHEN MUGU FALL GUY MAN GO EAT YOU ARE PIG.

DON4T EVER REPLY TO THE MAIL OR..........

I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE SHOUT TO DEATH

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SINCE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR IDIOTIC SITUATION INTO CONSIDERATION THATS WHY U REFUSE TO PROVIDE ME WITH UR TELEPHONE NUMBER, HERE IS MINE U CAN CALL ME SO DAT I TELL U UR LIFE HISTORY. U JOBLESS MADMAN THAT DOES NOT EVEN THINK OF GETTING MARRED NOT TO THINK OF HAVING KIDS, BASTERAD.

+44 790 xxxxxxx

Quote:
U REFUSE TO DISCLOSE UR ID? WHAT A PITTY. I CAN SEE WHAT FRUSTRATION CAN CAUSE U, SO TRY UR BEST TO GET URSELF A BETTER THING DOING AND STOP TRANSFERING UR AGGRESSION TO ME COS I MA ALREADY MADE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
father and mother is bastered.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I THINK THAT THAT UR MADNESS HAS STARTED AGAIN.
JUST LET UR PEOPLE KNOW BEFORE YOU GOT LOST FOREVER.
YOUR HANDS AND TONGUE ARE SOILED . THEREFORE WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF UR MOUTH IS DISREGARDED.
THE TONGUE THAT U USED TO PRONOUCE (IKPU) IS THE TONGUE U USED TO CURSE. MAY THAT CURSES FOLLOW U , UR FAMILY , UR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AN UR ENTIRE GENELOGY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Fuck your tail

fuck your pins.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
COME YOU NO GO LEAVE ME ALONE MAKE I FINDE MONEY THE WAY I KNOW,ABY U GO SAND ME SMELL THING, I DAY NIGERIA NA THAT YOU LIKE.

ABEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are a fooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll and A Jobless
idiot.
Go to
hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Motherfucker like youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE RUNING CLOSER TO YOUR GRAVE VERY SOON JUST WATCH OUT

These fools would truly appreciate a message from you, copy and paste the addresses below to your bcc field and get real angry! Laughing

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried this modality on a handful of shuttle lads. Instead of pure abuse, I simply wrote "Modify your format. It is childish and stupid.". The abuse replies will be posted tomorrow or Monday, here's the reaction from lads I was just trying to help:

The lucky winners:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your father go soon die, just wait and see, mad man, your mama toto

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you stupid

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
monkey Otu Nne gi they.ikpu mama gi

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTERD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
azu and hyman, you should take your time and stop disturbing me. you who have good format i can see that you are too rich to be in street . leave me alone

A couple of other lads were appreciative of my help, so they got me format - the tragic poisoning of the most popular jelly bean farmer in Nigeria.

Mortar x5
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm back in the game. I picked up about 35 addresses from this thread, and fired off this nice insult:

some mugu wrote:
hey your stupid hick father probably learned you good hu... you are full of shit your mother has sex with animals, thats how you were concieved and any other person that supports your 13 year old ideas.... do you have sex with your slack jawed sibilings?.... did your parents?... and last of all, i can tell your parnets are great, cuz your on a computer writing stupid things without supervision, stupid things that only a 13 year old, sexualy fustrated little boy would write

Note that "some mugu" is not an email scammer, just some fool posting on the ESPN world cup boards. I took one look at that and thought it would be great for insult baiting, so here I am. Those boards are ridiculous -- I've never seen so much racist trash talk in one place.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Re: Good man

you dont have work please try to get one

please do one thing for me i want you to fuck your mother and i will like you father watching you fucking your mother with your sister best of luck

and a few more lads that could use the attention:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Kinda sad that's all that was in my inbox this week, especially since it was averaging between 40-50 a day at one point.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
my man why u come lay all this costs to your follow brother .

you know that our country is bad so what do one do than to eat oyibo money .

all the same how is nigeria man must do something to sustain life

take care

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
That exhibits how irresponsible and immature U are.

You lack every responsive manner of Approach and that's why U've refused to travel down home to come and pay Ur parent a visit.

U stupid illegal Immigrant. wjat gave U the impetus to use all those derogative words over the Internet? U are just learning how to make use of the Net, no wonder U have the Audacity to render Ut valued time to typr nasty and incohesive words to some one U don't know from Adam.

What makes U feel perfect and free from your says? U need to learn how to manage and translate mails that comes around U! It may one day better Ur LOT.

I really don't blame U. I blame the internet, what would have given so much courage to write in such manner and expect to be pampered after reading it by your receipient. U are an Imbecile and practically a retarded son of Bitch.

I leave U with your life b'cos U ain't the type that I will start banking words with. U are just too low for me to resume such act with. Call on your parent or any learned personel in your family to assist you in this course.

Your words are seriously irritationg and not even presentable to read let alone digest. Go visit Ur English teacher whenever U are free to tutor U more.

Also, U need to learn from the Grassroot of how to live and respect elders and people that would be of good and better importance to your life and that of your poor family.

Bye.

Mr.John Aboh

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Babatunde Amoda,

You have just insult your ancestors , from today evil will follow you , omo
ale bi iwo .

Oni kure .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY WHY ARE YOU SOUNDING LIKE THIS,IF YOU ARE A GUY MAN WHY NOT JUST LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER THAN TO BE SOUNDING AS IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE WORLD.

AM A GUY MAN I BASE IN INDIA SO IF YOU DO YOU BETTER COPRET SO THAT WE CAN DO THING TOGETHER FOR GOOD.

TAKE CARE BYE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LET ALL THOSE CAUSES RETURN TO YOUR FAMILY AND THIS WEEK YOU MUST DIE ON ACCIDENT AND A MAD MAN WILL RAPE YOUR MOTHER AND GIVE HER AIDS IF SHE HADN'T ONE YET BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Now I know you never attend school in your life, read what you send to me, if you know the history of the Yorubas, you will know that you people are betrayals, that is why you never have one friend, loneliness will kill your generation bastard like you.
Asked of the lbru`s family very well, then you will know who are talking to, although, I do have time for people like you, because you are close to your grave for your generation to follow you up.
Suck my ass bastard family.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OLEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU WILL DIE POOR , USELESS ANAGO MAN. ASK YOUR FOREFATHERS WHAT HAPPEN. KING JAJA OF OPOPO CASE AND SUFFRING WILL BE BETTER THAN YOURS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ur mama toto oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HURRY BOY, SURFER HEAD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, U IDIOT AND FOOLISH DIRT YORABA FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AM WARNING YOU, LET THIS BE LAST AND FINAL . IF YOU SEND ME ANY TRASH AGAIN I WILL BLOCK YOUR BOX

and:

Quote:
YOU NO SHAME, FOR HOE YOU DEE FOR THIS GUY, YOUR ARE MAKING IT, YOU DEE THERE DE TALK LIKE IDOIT .

PERSON WEE YOU DEE SEND TRASH NO REPLY YOU, THAT ONE NO TELL YOU SAY YOU BE FOOL

GOD PONISH YOUR GENERATION . BORN THROW AWAY LIKE YOU , WHO IS YOUR FATHER?

FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ur papa na mumu ewu 1kb animal foooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll

i fuck ur mama sotey she say i too much b4 dem born u u no no say i be ur papa
ewu meeeeeeeeeee

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
my guyyyyy ( back 2 sender ) i wish you all you wish me

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Mr Babatunde Amoda Cockroach are you dead? I believe you are in your grave now; cos I saw a big cockroach today so I believed is you, and I said to you: Oh! is a pity how you have ended up to be a cockroach in your new life.

Do not eat up peoples properties,just like you insult people on net; so that devil will not like you again and then God may help you to become a better person.

Bye for now Mr. cockroach.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Aboh wrote:
I really don't blame U. I blame the internet, what would have given so much courage to write in such manner and expect to be pampered after reading it by your receipient. U are an Imbecile and practically a retarded son of Bitch

LMAO

Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eduede wrote:
God bless you for your mail, but I do not remember to have written to anybody a kind of mail that can warrant a reply as your own. I do not even know you, but I thank God for creating you.

You have really spoiled my day with a big slap that is not meant for me and I demand for an apology.

Should I be worried that he's learning our terms (like "slap" -- I've never seen a mugu say that before)?

You can email him too at [email protected]

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo

Last edited by Deacon Blues on Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My old friend, [email protected], is still at it:

Quote:
U ARE TWINS OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SECOND TWIN IS A MONKEY. WHAT A SHAMEFUL GENERATION. ANUMANU. EWU. NKITA. ONWU NO GI NI IHU.

Mortar x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic