SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fusion 101 love scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dave30076
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have one here. I sense she's a scammer, we'll see. It'll be my first (we always remember our first, right?)

She's registered as a Monica Hudson, but she slipped, and gave me an email address of kim_tavares2003 ...at... yahoo.com. I asked her about it, and she said it was her modeling name. She's now given me lovemonicahudson ...at.... yahoo.com. I just wrote her, she promised to send photos. I'll reply back and post them when I get them.

Either email address sound familiar?
dave30076
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dave30076 wrote:
I think I have one here. I sense she's a scammer, we'll see. It'll be my first (we always remember our first, right?)

She's registered as a Monica Hudson, but she slipped, and gave me an email address of kim_tavares2003 ...at... yahoo.com. I asked her about it, and she said it was her modeling name. She's now given me lovemonicahudson ...at.... yahoo.com. I just wrote her, she promised to send photos. I'll reply back and post them when I get them.

Either email address sound familiar?

Oh, also, here's the problem. I really do have a non-active profile at the website in question, with my picture. So, I don't want to screw with "her", I wouldn't think, with my actual picture on there. "She" knows I'm somewhere in metro Atlanta, which means I'm one of 4 million or so.

My thought is if she shows to be a scammer, I'll bait her with a new address and persona.

Be gentle, ladies and gents, I'm new at this...but by all means, offer any advice you feel necessary.
dave30076
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(I kind of feel like I'm talking to myself here...LOL)

No pictures, but she did fire off the script to me. Here it is:

Dave,
My name is Monica Hudson,5.11 tall,love music and watching movies,i work as a model , counselling also lecture practising models some new skills that base on contract . some agents like me to work as a model with them while some dont mind me as a lecturer to thier practising models. i got out of college 6 years ago & i joined modeling stuff when i was in high school as a per time job. i love travelling bcos it is part of work though i dont work or travel everytime.

i am very nice, honest & trustworthy & some of my friends do say that am a down to earth person may they derive that from my way of playing with ppl especially kids.

i have been to belgium , uk & right now i am in africa on an audition taking place soon & i will be back in like 4weeks time.

i have been to some states also , like Oregon, selah wa, ny & alot more. i dont mind to settle down in any state it all depend on the state where my love is from. i dont really have time fun no more as i am pissed cos of lonliness, so am giving this a try bcos no 1 knows where love is hiding so u have to continue finding it until u find it.i have to leave now.talk to u later

tell me more about u.
Cheers
Monica

------------------------------------
She admitted that she's not in the USA, she admitted she's in Africa. This seems to be a 419 scammer dabbling in love scams, right?

Here are the email headers. It was sent from a yahoo address to a yahoo address. Seems the originating IP isn't helpful...it's 192.xxx.xxx.xxx The ones that start with 192 are like the ones that start with 10., right? Internal?

Anyway, here it is. If anyone wants to bait her, fire away!

X-Apparently-To: (my address)@yahoo.com via 209.73.178.184; Mon, 29 May 2006 12:38:38 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [206.190.58.219]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta161.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 206.190.58.219 (HELO web55510.mail.re4.yahoo.com) (206.190.58.219) by mta161.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 29 May 2006 12:38:38 -0700
Received: (qmail 69418 invoked by uid 60001); 29 May 2006 18:01:35 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qvTZBsPArSxPnRgvLYWCgKRrj7NzFSEcb7swst7EYI/Ph+6MnCWOilQfj/NuCyPLWb4lxbgmeFTLHJrHUSeoPgL9PrVetK7Rowc749k5Em6GFHLXU41xlcewhCVDS21iy/KrgMSZEIqGIaa1HzYbef5QDlBCltpDC7SRrEe+/VI= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [192.116.77.131] by web55510.mail.re4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 29 May 2006 11:01:35 PDT
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Monica Hudson" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: Hi Monica
To: <my [email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1622847924-1148925695=:57873"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 1432
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If she has your real details then walk away. But feel free to rebait her from a safe email address. The IP address seems to show up as Baltimore, Maryland. The IP you're thinking of starts 192.168.xxx.xxx.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wayneRBW wrote:
If she has your real details then walk away. But feel free to rebait her from a safe email address. The IP address seems to show up as Baltimore, Maryland. The IP you're thinking of starts 192.168.xxx.xxx.

Yeah, I'm going to drop her, but, as you said, perhaps pick her back up with a totally different, safe, email address.

At this point, all she knows is my yahoo address (technically, disposable if necessary) and my general area (that I'm among 4 million here in the Atlanta area). My picture is on my profile, though, so I'm not going to take the chance.

This website is a religious dating site, with free communication (which is why I'm sure it's popular with the scammers). I'm seeing an increase in scam emails on there, too. Might be some fun, once I set up a good fake address.
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm

Lets see if tables can be turned on this one.. find the REAL agenda...

When you start baiting her from your new SAFE address, mention that you work as a funds co-ordinator for a local church, and, co-incedently were thinking of expanding your church to africa... maybe she may possibly know a pastor in africa who would be interested in this $65000 opportunity?

Chances are she'll get her "friend" to mail you who "by the grace of god" will want your money.. i mean church... if you dont feel comfy taking it on, im sure numerous forum members will be happy to take over, as your manager....

(Why do i get creative thoughts at stupid 'o' clock in the morning?!?)

dave30076
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Monica sent me her pics, and it got quiet. I sent her an email, and it bounced. Her yahoo mail account got shut down.

Awww, damn...
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If she loves you she'll get back to you on her new address. If she doesn't, then it's no big deal. There's always more standing in line to be baited.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayneRBW wrote:
If she loves you she'll get back to you on her new address. If she doesn't, then it's no big deal. There's always more standing in line to be baited.

Yep. My persona is Jerry Maguire (show me the money!). I'm using pics of a radio guy in the southeast...he's short, bald, and wears glasses. Sort of an older Moby.

I'm going to have to do some baiting...the three I'm working on have all gone dry, it appears.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic