SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 1800 mile safari as it unfolds!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lurkilurk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm lets see:
Somewhere in Algeria where there is still some fighting going on.
"Gorges d'Arak" the area between Tamarrasset and Insalah should apparently only be travelled with a military convoy.

The Gaza strip: Kinda open from Egypt, plus you could say you have money that the EU gave the authorities, or you could pose as a bible researcher (they are sometimes in that area). Hard to get a visa though.

The all time Classic: Mogadishu in Somalia, where some extremist warlords have gained the upper hand (or somewhere nearby). Unsafe pretty much everywhere.

Yemen: Saada and the Provinces Marib, Shabwa and Abyan. And in the south of the country there are quite a few unmarked minefields Twisted Evil

Lybia: South of the country is pretty unsafe, and if you tell the guy to say the code phrase (swearword on the local big honcho in arabic, if desired i can pm it) then he will go to jail for quite a while. Oh yeah and bringing Alcohol is also forbidden.

Ethiopia and Djibouti also come to mind.

Oh the possibilities...

An interested Lurker, love to watch the Robin Hoods of our time.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ethiopia and Djibouti also come to mind.

Worth choosing Djibouti just so you could bait as 'Sheik Djibouti' (with apologies to Frank Zappa) Laughing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
stopwar11111
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I will shelf the Valley of the Kings idea for now. That sounded cool at first but if it is that easy to get to, what's the fun in that?

Not quite. They'll have to spend money to get there, and since this is a touristy place, prices arent that low. Then they'll have to buy a ticket to the valley. And as a frosting on the cake... The rendevouz will have to be in one of the tombs, which in fact are quite deep and not so easy to descend into and then get out. I mean it's a nice workout. I did that.

So I urge you to reconsider the valley of the kings. Tell them you left the key under that lid of the sacrophagus and they'll have to climb under it to get it (I did that, too, a bit scary).

'i am really fad up of what you are doing to because i and my associate i made an enquire in some of that banks over hear, and they dont know anything call fire wire that they only know of western union' - Rev.Frank
i played my part because the Director was very interested to have me and make me his friend lover ,thats why i used the opportunity to convice him very well - Sister Sophia, Nigerian nun
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loadings travel guide
-how about death valley? lads could wander around there for months and not even be sure if hes in the right place.
-falkland islands?
-alaska?
-sunken ship 90 nautical miles south west of lagos ?
-northern sweden?
these are probably going to be tough ones but im sure youre capable.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or there's Qurna, originally built by tomb robbers. It's not too far away. And there's also a Qurna in Iraq, which could lead to an interesting mix-up... Twisted Evil

The last tomb I was in was in Giza. First I had to pay baksheesh to get in, then climb down a spiral metal staircase, probably Victorian, for about 10 minutes. The tomb was dark and very claustrophobic. Bloody fantastic stuff!!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@loading...
While it would be loads of fun to see a lad running around in Alaska, it is pretty unlikely to ever happen. For now, I am just sticking with Africa, and places that are far away but not impossible to get to.

Right now, I am really loving thud419's idea of Kitum Cave on Mount Elgon which may be the birth-place of Ebola.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
i just liked the idea of a pith hat with fur lining.

46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I�ve always thought that making a lad to travel to Tanzania and getting him to climb Mt Kilimanjaro (the tallest mountain in Africa) would be a great safari idea, if it could be pulled off. I've climbed it before and it's not exactly the most pleasant experience in the world!

The best part would be that not only would the lad have to get to Tanzania, but he'd also have to fork over the cash for a visa, documents, and travel expenses. Not to mention that you can't climb the mountain without paying a hefty price. It takes an absolute minimum of five days to climb, and due to the short time period and lack of acclimatization he�d most definitely suffer some effects of altitude sickness . Just tell the mugu that you buried some cash on Uhuru Peak and all he has to do is climb up there and excavate it. But it�ll be moved if he takes too long to get to it.

I�ll bet that five days later, you'd have a very sore, tired, penniless, and pissed-off lad on your hands! Laughing
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, but the problem is that Kilimanjaro, although tough, is basically a simple walk up. I think the lads should do something more serious. Smile

What about Mount Kenya - which is also pretty high?

Quote:
The main summits are the twins Batian and Nelion, and these can only be reached by means of technical climbing via a variety of rock or ice routes.

http://www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock/150259/mount-kenya.html

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gondar in Ethiopia. No landlines to speak of, popular enough destination that he would buy that there are scientists there, or architectural historians, and there should be a reasonable selection of ways to get there:

Quote:
The city of Gondar, Ethiopia, is located in Ethiopia, 500 kilometers north of Addis Ababa, 35 kilometers from Lake Tana, and in the foothills of the Simien mountains. The city itself dates to the 17th century AD, when it was part was part of the Abyssinian empire, a capital city founded in 1634 by Emperor Fasilidas. The site is known most especially for its numerous beautiful castles with architecture derived in part from medieval Spanish and Portuguese traditions. Gondar is now a tourist hot-spot, called "the Camelot of Africa."

Lots of great castle ruins for him to photograph and prove his attendence, and with all the confusion between the names you could end up waiting to meet him at Menelik the 12th's castle while he is waiting at Menelik the 8th's! Special added safari bonus: 13 actual months of sunshine, and a major street kid/crime problem.

What more could you want in a destination for a lad?

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9

Last edited by Toussaint Tatsugi on Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
stopwar11111
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, last time I heard, when people were fleeing Chernobyl, the local mafia boss left a trunk full of USD in his apartment (I know the address).

Now, since I' a bedridden survivor, and can't travel myself, maybe my African friends can help me get at least part of the cash. I don't speak much English either.
Twisted Evil

'i am really fad up of what you are doing to because i and my associate i made an enquire in some of that banks over hear, and they dont know anything call fire wire that they only know of western union' - Rev.Frank
i played my part because the Director was very interested to have me and make me his friend lover ,thats why i used the opportunity to convice him very well - Sister Sophia, Nigerian nun
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have it.. A little historical project.

"Doctor Livingstone, I presume?"
Stanley and his expedition approach the village of Ujiji on the shore of Lake Tanganyika. He describes the scene:

"We push on rapidly. We halt at a little brook, then ascend the long slope of a naked ridge, the very last of the myriads we have crossed. We arrive at the summit, travel across, and arrive at its western rim, and Ujiji is below us, embowered in the palms, only five hundred yards from us! At this grand moment we do not think of the hundreds of miles we have marched, of the hundreds of hills that we have ascended and descended, of the many forests we have traversed, of the jungles and thickets that annoyed us, of the fervid salt plains that blistered our feet, of the hot suns that scorched us, nor the dangers and difficulties now happily surmounted. Our hearts and our feelings are with our eyes, as we peer into the palms and try to make out in which hut or house lives the white man with the gray beard we heard about on the Malagarazi.
We are now about three hundred yards from the village of Ujiji, and the crowds are dense about me. Suddenly I hear a voice on my right say, 'Good morning, sir!'

http://www.galenfrysinger.com/ujiji.htm

Perhaps Shiver could solicit carving and painting from this site. Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you are 10 kilometers north of the Goma airport and cross your fingers.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the rare okapi (a giraffe/zebra like animal has just been found again in the DR of Congo) WWF scientists will be all over the area

Quote:
Conservationists say they have found conclusive proof of the existence of a rare giraffe-like creature in the wild in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Experts from the conservation group WWF say they came across 17 okapi tracks in the Virunga National Park.

Despite its zebra-like markings, the okapi is related to the giraffe.

The region in the eastern DRC has been battered by years of conflict. The last time the shy forest-dwelling creature was spotted in the park was in 1959.

"We rely completely on tracks, on footprints, on dung, on signs of browsing to identify where the animals have been," WWF's Peter Stephenson said.

"But we did find 17 different tracks of okapis which suggest there are a few animals there - we can't put precise numbers on it. But for us, the exciting thing is that they're there at all," Mr Stephenson said.

War and poaching

This discovery has prompted much excitement, says the BBC's east Africa correspondent Karen Allen.

Congolese conservationists have been working hard to try preserve the dense forests which are the okapis' home, but a bloody civil war has made this hard. Many wildlife species have seen a dramatic fall in numbers as a result of poaching.

The rediscovery of the Okapi ahead of elections in DRC next month signals fresh hope that - against the odds - sustainable development to preserve forests and local communities is paying off, says our correspondent.

The okapi usually grows to about 2.5m (8 ft 2 in) long and is about 2m (6ft 6in) high at the shoulder.

The animal's last redoubt until now was thought to be in the Okapi Wildlife Reserve in the eastern DR Congo.

A few okapis are kept at zoos around the world.

As its central Africa it shouldn't be too far from West Africa to put them off completely.
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Luke Skywalkers Tatouin home at Sidi Drris in Tunisia .... amazing place to visit!

Did anyone say Congo? Great for wildlife/conservation of all kinds.

I'm just a stupid troll.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd pick Gondar because no matter how many times I read it I see Gonad - but maybe that's just me.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read it as Gondor, but maybe that's just me. Mount Nelion also has a Lord of The Rings sound to it.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No major updates to report. Our lad just likes to have lots of little reassurances that everything is OK. He keeps asking stupid little questions to fill in the blanks in his head. I will be calling him again early Monday morning just as one final reassurance before the chump gets on the plane for the 1700 mile flight to Uganda.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW:
A discrepancy!! I hope he doesn't catch it, and if he does, that you'll be able to explain it. In the first email you posted you told him that an American computer company had donated the money, and in one of the last ones you said that it was the Ford Motor Company. I just wanted to point that out to you in case 50 other people haven't, and so you can prepare yourself if he notices it.
Waiting for next week!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good catch! Sometimes I lose track of my own lies. There are lots to remember. I'll certainly work around it if he questions it. Thanks for the heads up.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW - Simply another outstanding piece of work! bow_down Has Mutual of Omaha contacted you yet for their new show - "Mutual Of Omaha's Wild Safari"? Laughing

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a simple multiple corporate sponsorship deal... in fact if your lad can provide you with a set of hubcaps from a Ford product- you can probaby get him an extra $5,000 in cash for himself.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well when you get $740000 from a computer company, its easy to forget that you got an aditional $10000 from ford. it all kinda meshs together ya know? Wink
cant see him looking through old emails though, hes blinded by dollar signs.

Mortar x9
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
For the lad to dig up the money, he is going to have to have a GPS locator.

Or a compass and some really bad... er I mean good directions. (ie) "Go 10km due east, you will come to a clearing, you can't miss it. then turn due north and go 2km, etc... Twisted Evil

As for other ultra-safari locations, I hear the weather in Somalia is quite nice this time of year and with no central government, the lads wont have to deal with those pesky officials Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
gedsta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

waneking wrote:
the rare okapi (a giraffe/zebra like animal has just been found again in the DR of Congo) WWF scientists will be all over the area

Quote:
Conservationists say they have found conclusive proof of the existence of a rare giraffe-like creature in the wild in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Experts from the conservation group WWF say they came across 17 okapi tracks in the Virunga National Park.

Despite its zebra-like markings, the okapi is related to the giraffe.

The region in the eastern DRC has been battered by years of conflict. The last time the shy forest-dwelling creature was spotted in the park was in 1959.

"We rely completely on tracks, on footprints, on dung, on signs of browsing to identify where the animals have been," WWF's Peter Stephenson said.

"But we did find 17 different tracks of okapis which suggest there are a few animals there - we can't put precise numbers on it. But for us, the exciting thing is that they're there at all," Mr Stephenson said.

War and poaching

This discovery has prompted much excitement, says the BBC's east Africa correspondent Karen Allen.

Congolese conservationists have been working hard to try preserve the dense forests which are the okapis' home, but a bloody civil war has made this hard. Many wildlife species have seen a dramatic fall in numbers as a result of poaching.

The rediscovery of the Okapi ahead of elections in DRC next month signals fresh hope that - against the odds - sustainable development to preserve forests and local communities is paying off, says our correspondent.

The okapi usually grows to about 2.5m (8 ft 2 in) long and is about 2m (6ft 6in) high at the shoulder.

The animal's last redoubt until now was thought to be in the Okapi Wildlife Reserve in the eastern DR Congo.

A few okapis are kept at zoos around the world.

As its central Africa it shouldn't be too far from West Africa to put them off completely.

there were some of these at Chester Zoo the other day Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic