SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 1800 mile safari as it unfolds!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:

Would you like to see for yourselves? Open up Google Earth and paste in the following location: 1� 01' 12.65" S, 29� 44' 59.75" E

Cool! Lad geocaching!

There is a geocache about 36K from that location, the only one within 100 clicks. It has never been found, and is only accessable by boat.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=952e5547-da5b-4cb8-a159-2411ff0e2da4

S 01� 18.381 E 029� 55.137

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thing is unfolding perfectly. I am waiting by the edge of my seat to see where everything goes next.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari Lad wrote:
We really cannot think of coming there and going home empty handed.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We can!!!!!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean39 wrote:
This thing is unfolding perfectly.

Yes, it's been working pretty smooth so far. However, I have not heard anything from him overnight, which seems odd to me when you consider that Fitzwell has now changed meeting places and stolen the money. I hope it's because he is getting his damn visa worked out. These long silences make me nervous.

EDIT:

False alarm everybody. I just heard from him. I will post the new mails shortly. It sounds like more than one person is coming and one of them just might be him!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to warn your pet, YW, that he need to bring not only the gps unit but also:
-- pick
-- shovel
-- large bag to carry off the money
-- crowbar (to open the sturdy, waterproof box that the money is in)
-- any other cumbersome, heavy tools that you can think of to make him carry through the jungle

Bruin
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! Good stuff. Laughing Isn't there a particular breed of Gorilla that just loves to dig up buried water-tight containers filled with cash?
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another newbie here. I've been almost brought to tears reading these scambaits (tears of laughter mind).

May i suggest using some animal sounds from this site:
http://www.awf.org/wildlives/
there are audio files of an elephant, Hippo, and the highly relevant Mountain Gorilla. Possibly our Gorilla scientist is killed in the Jungle by an angry african animal?

Of note, digging animals in Africa include the slender-tailed meerkats (Suricata suricatta), which i assume it would take a entire group to relocate the burried treasure, the Aardvark (Orycteropus afer) and the Warthog (Phacochoerus aethiopicus).
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since it sounds like that's a rather restricted area, I wonder if there are any authoritites that might be interested in speaking with these lads after they get to the "treasure". It might have been nice to have them disappear into the jungle, but if they have a GPS and know how to use it well enough to find the $$ they will also be able to get back out again. I would imagine there might be at least some fines involved for trespassing into that area.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The website is current again.

I seem to have answered all of his concerns about the trip. Sadly, he will not be coming but said that he would really like to.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure the bag says SWAG (Save West AFrican Gorillas) in big black letters (perhaps even get a pic?). Yes yes yes, I know the Gorillas are in East Africa but that doesn't fit OK? Loving the Lonely Planet descriptions of those Ugandan fleapits towns.

Just a side note, and for our international readers, the satirical UK magazine "Private Eye" uses the term Ugandan Discussions for any kind of sexual congress. As I recall, it arises from a news item many years ago when a Ugandan diplomat was discovered 'in flagrante' in a Heathrow Airport toilet and gave the explanation that he was 'conducting discussions'. I just thought it might come in handy.
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing
Now there's an excuse I'll use, if I'm ever caught like that. Laughing
Ugandan Discussions...

-M-

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Smith got his visa situation worked out. This means that a lad will be traveling to Uganda as early as Monday or Tuesday. It is too bad that Mr. Fitzwell will be unable to get to the meeting place because he is being closely watched by his peers. That may mean that the lad will have to venture into the rainforest to find the money himself. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

Now that would be a shame. But I think he will be okay going into the rainforest. He is probably really savvy, so don�t worry. Make sure he knows that �impenetrable� is just a name for the forest and it has no real meaning behind it.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was dying of laughter from reading some of his emails�

My favourite was this statement:

since he does not have any knowledge of geography/place reading through instruments like you explained earlier

That might explain why he was unable to find the money.

Also- I am still very impressed how the idiot thinks that �God is really on your side�. I am just sure God is in the business of ripping businesses off.

Goat

stopwar11111
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello YW,

can I use the modality you invented for this?

'i am really fad up of what you are doing to because i and my associate i made an enquire in some of that banks over hear, and they dont know anything call fire wire that they only know of western union' - Rev.Frank
i played my part because the Director was very interested to have me and make me his friend lover ,thats why i used the opportunity to convice him very well - Sister Sophia, Nigerian nun
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Of course. You will notice that it is not really my modality though. I stole it straight from the lads. You'll see that now it is I that has all of the money that needs to be moved out of the country. The only difference between me and the lads is that I do not ask for any advance fees. I simply ask them to come and pick the money up.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hung up the phone with the lad. This thing is 100% going to happen. His flunkie will be in Uganda by Tuesday or Wednesday. He can taste the $750,000.00 already.

For the next few days, I expect that this bait will be rather quiet. I have him totally convinced that everything is all set and that all we need to do now is wait for the flunkie to arrive.

Next week should be a lot of fun. Very Happy

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez, is Smitty frothing at the mouth? I think s/he is... You don't think will search for his name as Smitty, do you?

:EDIT: Ack, didn't see YW's next post before posting myself. What I get for using an old update of the site Shocked

pony <---- hee hee
Slaw99
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Top notch baiting whateva. I'll be paying close attention.

You need to teach me how to get a lad on safari, all my lads are lazy and scoff at the idea of travelling, even when I dangle huge amounts of cash in front of them.

Cellphone United Kingdom Spain United Kingdom Safari Safari
Rayy Ling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just hung up the phone with the lad. This thing is 100% going to happen. His flunkie will be in Uganda by Tuesday or Wednesday. He can taste the $750,000.00 already.

Thinking about this, would this guy trust a flunkie to collect $750k? I think he will come himself, and pretend to send a gother. Of course this would be soooo much better Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His flunkie might not be honest, he might try and keep the booty himself.

�WHAT!!??! I met with him. He was a black male, age 18-35, about average height and a bit thin! How would I know that if I didn�t really meet with him?!�

I used that on one lad and it worked!

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
I hear you. My main goal at the moment is just to get the lad to Uganda. This looks like a 100% probability at the moment. I have already picked out my new pith helmet. I can't wait to put it on. Once he gets there, I will consider this "mission accomplished". Then, I will start applying the real presure to him.

First off, I want the guy to have to look for the money himself. Since the people in the camp are becoming increasingly suspicious of Fitzwell, they will be following him everywhere he goes. FItzwell will not be able to dig up the money without being caught.

For the lad to dig up the money, he is going to have to have a GPS locator. I doubt that he will be able to buy one in Kabale. He will either have to go back to Kampala to get one, or have the boss send him one. Also, if the lad is going to be looking for buried treasure, he is going to have to stay in Uganda for at least a couple of days. I want to keep him there as long as possible. It is a big expense and a major inconvenience.

If the lad totally refuses to go digging, another possibility is to introduce a second character that has a GPS locator, that is willing to dig up the money and meet with the lad. This will require the lad to stick around long enough for the new charater to show up with the money, or meet with the new character in another, farther location. I have not quite worked out all of the possibilities yet but as you can see, there are many.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe send him a "pirate treasure" style map, X marks the spot, showing trail junctions in the jungle, "look for the tree with the rope marks on the overhanging limb", "right near a large rock shaped like a frog", etc, etc. Have him trod through the jungle for a bit before he breaks down and buys the GPS.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW. I was kind of wondering how far in advance you try to plan these epic safaris, and I see now that it's part advance planning and part improvisation when the lads throw you a curve ball. To use a fishing metaphor, you've got the hook set nice and firmly, now the job is to reel him in nice and easy. I can only imagine the time you've had to spend doing research on that area. I've done just a little looking around and there isn't a whole lot of readily accessible information. Seems like the town of Ruhija doesn't have a Chamber of Commerce or even a website!! Shocked
I guess we'll all be on pins and needles this weekend, waiting to see what happens next. . .

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW: He'll dig Laughing I have my faith in greed. He can almost taste the money. Twisted Evil

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic