SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Married?? No problem....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She wrote to me recently (with the wrong name):

Quote:
Hello Simon,

Thanx for your concern.I am very happy to hear that you are in the music industry.I love music.Ghana is small Country in the sub-region.It is made up of ten administrative regions that is GREATER ACCRA{Capital},ASHANTI , NORTHERN{where i live},CENTRAL,WESTERN,UPPER EAST,UPPER WEST,BRONG AHAFO,EASTERN and VOLTA regions respectively .It is made up of 18.34 million people.Hey i wanna know if you are married.Just be honest with me ok? but no problem.I think i will love to be with you.With love from

Zen

My wife Rosey Palmer will not be so casual about this I fear....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Picasso
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wink
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosey palmer? Does she have five lovely daughters? You visit her often?

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do indeed. But there's a lot of friction in my family.... I've caught her daughters red-handed on numerous occasions....

This is my girl's latest:

Quote:
Thank you [baiter name].I would be glad to start a serious relationship with you if only you will promisse me there will not be a break of heart.So sweetheart i want you to tell me something will you like to call me so that i will hear your voice to confirm that you are really who you are.If you like this idear then tell me then i will give you my number ok? i really will like to talk with you.I love you [baiter name].Take care

Oh dear, I forgot to tell her that since entering the music business, my vocal cords have been terribly damaged and I can no longer speak.... I hope this doesn't cause her a "break of heart."

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is she from New England or something? "Idear"? Although I usually spell it "ideer".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic