SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My 1st bait: Manny the Mugu vs. the Wine Importer from Hell.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here it is, my first bait! Very Happy Many thanks to Ironman for his help especially with the phone aspects. Thumbs up

MANNY MUGU VS. THE WINE IMPORTER FROM HELL

A bait by Andronicus and Ironman

The players:

Bry@n Gr0zny � wine importer, lives in Moose Jaw, SK, works for Veritas Imports
3mm@nuel 3z3k3we � purported Managing Director of African Continental Bank; more likely one or more Nigerian 419 scammers evidently operating from an internet caf� in Lagos
[Broker] � broker with J.T. Marlin & Co. in Toronto, purveyor of questionable stock tips
Roxanne Gr0zny � Bry@n�s philandering, suspicious, shrewish and possibly psychotic wife; clearly unbalanced; sounds exactly like Judge Judy
[Bank Representative] � Customer Service manager for Bry@n�s bank, Lionseye Bank of Saskatchewan
Sarah Reeks [unseen] � Bry@n�s computer-illiterate friend
Mr. Vict0r Ad@ms [unseen] � purported assistant of Mr. 3z3k3we, purportedly an employee of Zenith Bank, Aguda Branch, Lagos, Nigeria; undoubtedly another 419 gang member; possibly Mr. 3z3k3we himself
M3rriw3th3r L3wis St0ck, Col. (Ret�d), Royal Canadian Army � retired military veteran (Saskatchewan Militia), soldier of fortune and possibly the one-time lover of Roxanne Gr0zny
Amb3r R3il3y � Col. St0ck�s secretary; 68-year-old grandmother
Clarence Beeks [unseen] � branch manager for Money Gram�s Western Canada Region; veteran of the Manitoba Ghurkas

Re: URGENT REPLY NEEEDED Inbox

Bry@n Gr0zny
More options May 3 (6 days ago)
To: ----------------------
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENT REPLY NEEEDED
I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [mugu]@yahoo.com

AFRICAN CONTINENTAL BANK LTD

HEAD OFFICE: 106/108 BROAD STREET

LAGOS Island,

Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Friend,

My name is E.A Ezekwe, the Managing Director of AFRICAN CONTINENTAL BANK LTD. I am using this medium to solicite for your assistant regarding FUND TRANSFER ABROAD. At my disposal, I have an over-invoiced sum of $25m USD (Twenty Five Million United State Dollars) which can only be claim by a foreigner. This fund came r-invoiced cost of the Rehabilitation and Renovation of Passport Immigration Offices in Lagos, handled by a German Contractor WOLFGANG POHL ENGINEERING GMBH, GERMANY; and after receiving payment, the left over could only be claim by an alien citizen. Hence, I want you to make this claim so that the fund could be released to your chosen

account abroad where I will join you for onward disbursement.

I have all the necessary certified back-up documentations that will prove you as the ownership of the fund. You will be receiving 35% of the said fund for your assistance, 60% will be mine as the initiator of this business while 5% will be used for charity homes as this transaction progresses.

As soon as you receive this message, indicate your interest by sending me your telephone and fax number through my direct for effective communication.

I look forward working with you.

Best regards,

MR. EMMANUAL EZEKWE

MD (ACB)

- 3mm@nuel ezekwe

Bry@n Gr0zny
to [mugu]

Dear Mr. Ez3kwe:

Naturally I'm shocked and surprised by this message! Is this for real? I know there are many scams out there on the web, so you forgive me asking. I'm curious, how did the funds of Mr. Pohl come to be in your possession and only claimable by a foreigner?

Do you have something you can show me to prove that you are with the African Continental Bank?

If this is genuine I would be interested in helping you but I need to know this is on the level first.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bry@n R. Gr0zny

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me
More options May 4 (5 days ago)
Dear Bry@n,

To be candid this is a legitimate arrangement which I have all the information required to actualize the deal. Don�t worry your self before the commencement of the business we must have to exchange identity card with international passport for record purpose because at my age I would want anything that will jeopardize my effort as far as this deal is concerned so please I will like you to forward to me the following
(1) Your telephone and fax number.
(2) A scanned copy of identity card.
(3) Your company�s address with residential own.
(4) Your banking coordinates where you will like the money to be transferred.

This fund came as a result of an over-invoiced contract fund executed by a German company I am only doing this because I am the Managing Director African Continental bank and that gave me the power to solicit for your help as a foreigner, feel free to do this with me it is 100% risk free since I am involved.

As soon as I hear from you I will not hesitate to forward to you my own identity for you to know who you are dealing with. I can be reached on this number 234-80-60591753 feel free to call me for more discussion on this issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to emma2001

Dear 3mm@nuel,

Thanks for your message. Well, I'm still pretty surprised about all this, but if you can prove you are with African Continental Bank that will make me feel much better. You can't be too careful these days.

OK here is my information.

Bry@n R. Gr0zny
Phone, xxxxxxxxxx
Fax, same, xxxxxxxxxx
business: [fake address], Canada

My bank is Lionseye Bank of Saskatchewan, Moose Jaw Branch
The account is in my name, Bry@n R. Gr0zny
Acct No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The bank told me to supply this number, I don't know what it is:

SWIFT BIC: LNSEBOSKMJW

You are going to have to give me a couple of days on "scanned copy of identity card", I don't have a scanner at home and there is not one in the office so I will have to find one in town.

You can confirm I am going to get 35%, that's $8750000, is that right?

Bry@n
- Show quoted text �

[Mugu to Bry@n]

Dear Bry@n,

To be candid this is a legitimate arrangement which I have all the information required to actualize the deal. Don't worry your self before the commencement of the business we must have to exchange identity card with international passport for record purpose because at my age I would want anything that will jeopardize my effort as far as this deal is concerned so please I will like you to forward to me the following
(1) Your telephone and fax number.
(2) A scanned copy of identity card.
(3) Your company's address with residential own.
(4) Your banking coordinates where you will like the money to be transferred.

This fund came as a result of an over-invoiced contract fund executed by a German company I am only doing this because I am the Managing Director African Continental bank and that gave me the power to solicit for your help as a foreigner, feel free to do this with me it is 100% risk free since I am involved.

As soon as I hear from you I will not hesitate to forward to you my own identity for you to know who you are dealing with. I can be reached on this number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx feel free to call me for more discussion on this issue.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

DEAR BRY@N,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING TO MY MAIL, I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION FROM YOU PLEASE TRY AND SEND THE SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL HENCE FUND IS INVOLVED.
I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS DEAL IS LEGITIMATE AS I ALREADY TOLD YOU IN MY SECOND MAIL AND ALSO CAPITAL INTENSIVE BECAUSE OF ITS NATURE.
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW FROM YOU IF YOU ARE REALLY OUT TO STAND AND CLAIM THIS MONEY BECAUSE I WOULDN'T LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU AS THE CONTACTOR WHO EXECUTED THE CONTRACT AND AT A TIME YOU WILL NOT LIKE TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THE MONEY THAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY?

HOWEVER,I WILL KEEP YOU ABRESSED WITH EVERYTHING I AM DOING TO MAKE SURE THAT WE CLAIM THE MONEY, YOUR COMPANYS NAME WILL BE REGISTERED WITH THE MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY AS AN EXISTING COMPANY THAT EXECUTED THE CONTRACT WITH A BACK UP TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL REVENUE WHICH WILL BE BACK DATED TO SUIT THE CONTRACT SO THAT IMMEDAITELY YOU APPLY FOR THE FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY FROM THE BANK THEY WILL NOT HESITATE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER BASED ON THE INFORMATION I WILL SUPPLY TO YOU.

BEAR IN MIND THAT AS SOON AS ALL THIS THINGS ARE IN PLACE THE BANK WILL REQUIRE YOU TO COME HERE TO SIGN FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY BUT WHEREBY YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME YOU MAY BE INTRODUCED TO A LAWYER BY THE BANK OR I CAN GIVE YOU A LAWYERS CONTACT FOR YOU TO DISCUSS WITH HIM ON HOW HE WILL ASSIST YOU TO RELEASE THE SUM OF$25M IN YOUR FAVOR.

MORESO, YOUR COPERATION IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED BECAUSE YOU WILL BENEFIT A LOT FROM ME SO PLEASE TRY TO LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTION BEFORE THE END OF TWO WEEKS THE MONEY WILL BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT.ALSO I WILL LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF ALONE AND ME BECAUSE I WILL NOT LIKE ANYBODY HERE TO KNOW THAT I AM THE ONE THAT IS FRONTING YOU TO CALIM THE MONEY.

WAITING TO RECEIVE THE SCANNED IDENTITY SOON.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

Hello 3mm@nuel, I'm fine today thanks.

I've asked around and my friend Sarah who lives in town has a scanner. The earliest I can drop over there is Sunday, so I will go there and scan my driver's license for you, is that OK?

Yes, I do want to claim this money, but I have a couple of questions, how much will I actually recieve? And you mention "money that will be required to procure the documents that will make you the bonafide beneficiary," how much money are we talking about?

Also you say you will put the name of my company on the papers for your Ministry of Commerce. You say that I should keep this confidential, well I do have a partner in my business and if the name of Veritas iImports is on the papers are you worried that your Ministry will call the company and then my partner will discover this transaction? Would it be better just to put my personal name on those papers?

I hope we can make this work out!

I will send the identity scan on Sunday. Many thanks.

Bry@n Gr0zny

DEAR BRY@N,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING TO MY MAIL, I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION FROM YOU PLEASE TRY AND SEND THE SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL HENCE FUND IS INVOLVED.
I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS DEAL IS LEGITIMATE AS I ALREADY TOLD YOU IN MY SECOND MAIL AND ALSO CAPITAL INTENSIVE BECAUSE OF ITS NATURE.
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW FROM YOU IF YOU ARE REALLY OUT TO STAND AND CLAIM THIS MONEY BECAUSE I WOULDN'T LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU AS THE CONTACTOR WHO EXECUTED THE CONTRACT AND AT A TIME YOU WILL NOT LIKE TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THE MONEY THAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY?

HOWEVER,I WILL KEEP YOU ABRESSED WITH EVERYTHING I AM DOING TO MAKE SURE THAT WE CLAIM THE MONEY, YOUR COMPANYS NAME WILL BE REGISTERED WITH THE MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY AS AN EXISTING COMPANY THAT EXECUTED THE CONTRACT WITH A BACK UP TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL REVENUE WHICH WILL BE BACK DATED TO SUIT THE CONTRACT SO THAT IMMEDAITELY YOU APPLY FOR THE FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY FROM THE BANK THEY WILL NOT HESITATE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER BASED ON THE INFORMATION I WILL SUPPLY TO YOU.

BEAR IN MIND THAT AS SOON AS ALL THIS THINGS ARE IN PLACE THE BANK WILL REQUIRE YOU TO COME HERE TO SIGN FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY BUT WHEREBY YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME YOU MAY BE INTRODUCED TO A LAWYER BY THE BANK OR I CAN GIVE YOU A LAWYERS CONTACT FOR YOU TO DISCUSS WITH HIM ON HOW HE WILL ASSIST YOU TO RELEASE THE SUM OF$25M IN YOUR FAVOR.

MORESO, YOUR COPERATION IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED BECAUSE YOU WILL BENEFIT A LOT FROM ME SO PLEASE TRY TO LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTION BEFORE THE END OF TWO WEEKS THE MONEY WILL BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT.ALSO I WILL LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF ALONE AND ME BECAUSE I WILL NOT LIKE ANYBODY HERE TO KNOW THAT I AM THE ONE THAT IS FRONTING YOU TO CALIM THE MONEY.

WAITING TO RECEIVE THE SCANNED IDENTITY SOON.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

DEAR BRY@N,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY WITH THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY MY REGARDS TO THEM?

WELL, YOUR OWN SHARE OF THE WHOLE MONEY IS 30% OF THE TOTAL CONTRACT SUM OF US$25M THE 30% IS US$7.5M THIS US$7.5M IS STANDBY AND INCASE THERE IS ANY AMOUNT YOU SPEND AT THE PROCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION THAT SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE US$7.5M.

AS YOU STATED IN YOUR MAIL THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO CLAIM THE MONEY I WILL ADVISE THAT SINCE YOU HAVE A PARTNER IN YOUR COMPANY I WILL USE YOU NAME AND REGISTER WITH THE MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY HERE AS THE COMPANY THAT EXECUTE THE CONTRACT WHICH COPIES OF ANY DOCUMENT PROCURED WILL BE SCANNED TO YOU FOR RECORD PURPOSE INCASE THE BANK MAY REQUIRE THEM.

THE MONEY THAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR FAVOR I DONT KNOW THE AMOUNT BUT AS WE PROCEEDS ANY AMOUNT REQUIRED YOU WILL SEE IT THEM WE CAN KNOW WHAT TO DO TO SETTLE THE MINISTRY OR OFFICES IN QUESTION. I WILL BY MONDAY SEND MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MINISTRY OF COMMERCE TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO REGISTER THE COMPANY AND ALSO TO THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL REVENUE TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST TO OBTAIN THE TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE WHICH WILL BE BACK DATED TO MATCH WITH THE DATE WHEN THE CONTRACT WAS EXECUTED. SO I WILL ADVISE YOU TO FEEL FREE TO SEND THE IDENTITY THEN BY MONDAY I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE YOU ON THE COST AT WHICH WE CAN USE TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR FAVOR.PLEASE REMEMBER TO KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF ALONE AS I HAVE REASONED WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR PARTNERS INVOLEMENT SO DUE TO CONFIDENTIALTY I HAVE DECIDED TO DO IT IN THE WAY YOUR PARTNER WILL NOT KNOW.
I TRIED TO CALL YOU BUT YOU NUMBER WAS ON FAX MACHINE COULD YOU PLEASE SEND TO ME YOUR MOBILE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN TALK ON THE TELEPHONE OR YOU CAN CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER xxxxxxxxxxxx.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOON.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

Hello 3mm@nuel. I'm doing well today, you?

I'm a little confused. In your first email you said I would receive 35% of $25,000,000 (US) which comes to $8,750,000. Now in today's email suddenly its 30% which is $7.5 million. Which is it? I don't have any problem with you taking a cut of this money but if we're to be partners in this I want to be sure I understand how much I'm actually recieving? So is it 35% or 8.75m, or 30% which is $7.5m? Why did my share suddenly drop by $1.25m?

I do want to collect this money. Just between us, I am having some problems with my wife. This money could help us make a new start. I will keep it confidentail from my business partner but what about my wife? She has already asked why I am going to Sarah's tomorrow, can I tell her about this transaction? Or is it better not to?

I will be at Sarah's tomorrow to do the scan of my license but I also have to think of something to tell her? About why I need it? She has the scanner but has never used it before, it was a gift from her ex boyfriend and hasn't taken it out of the box yet. But I will get you the scan tomorrow.

I have no separate line for my mobile, the number I gave you rings through to my mobile if no one answers at the office. Its both a voice and fax number, if you don't get me just wait through the message and leave a voice mail. Or if you have a fax just start the fax anyt ime during the message. The office is closed weekends and the coverage for my mobile is spotty, I live out in the country on a ranch, so if you don't get me just leave a voice mail.

I'll send you the scan tomorrow!
Much thanks,
Bry@n Gr0zny

DEAR BRY@N,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY WITH THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY MY REGARDS TO THEM?

WELL, YOUR OWN SHARE OF THE WHOLE MONEY IS 30% OF THE TOTAL CONTRACT SUM OF US$25M THE 30% IS US$7.5M THIS US$7.5M IS STANDBY AND INCASE THERE IS ANY AMOUNT YOU SPEND AT THE PROCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION THAT SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE US$7.5M.

AS YOU STATED IN YOUR MAIL THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO CLAIM THE MONEY I WILL ADVISE THAT SINCE YOU HAVE A PARTNER IN YOUR COMPANY I WILL USE YOU NAME AND REGISTER WITH THE MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY HERE AS THE COMPANY THAT EXECUTE THE CONTRACT WHICH COPIES OF ANY DOCUMENT PROCURED WILL BE SCANNED TO YOU FOR RECORD PURPOSE INCASE THE BANK MAY REQUIRE THEM.

THE MONEY THAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR FAVOR I DONT KNOW THE AMOUNT BUT AS WE PROCEEDS ANY AMOUNT REQUIRED YOU WILL SEE IT THEM WE CAN KNOW WHAT TO DO TO SETTLE THE MINISTRY OR OFFICES IN QUESTION. I WILL BY MONDAY SEND MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MINISTRY OF COMMERCE TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO REGISTER THE COMPANY AND ALSO TO THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL REVENUE TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST TO OBTAIN THE TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE WHICH WILL BE BACK DATED TO MATCH WITH THE DATE WHEN THE CONTRACT WAS EXECUTED. SO I WILL ADVISE YOU TO FEEL FREE TO SEND THE IDENTITY THEN BY MONDAY I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE YOU ON THE COST AT WHICH WE CAN USE TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR FAVOR.PLEASE REMEMBER TO KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF ALONE AS I HAVE REASONED WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR PARTNERS INVOLEMENT SO DUE TO CONFIDENTIALTY I HAVE DECIDED TO DO IT IN THE WAY YOUR PARTNER WILL NOT KNOW.
I TRIED TO CALL YOU BUT YOU NUMBER WAS ON FAX MACHINE COULD YOU PLEASE SEND TO ME YOUR MOBILE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN TALK ON THE TELEPHONE OR YOU CAN CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER xxxxxxxxxxxx.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOON.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

Thanks for your mail.

How is everything with you, I hope all is well with you?

I must tell you that I made a mistake by mailing you that your share is $7.5 it is $8,750,000 sorry for the misinformation.

Yes, you are the type that I really want in my life to do this kind of a thing please I want this deal to be a surprise to both your wife and you partner that means that you have to keep it to yourself alone for security purpose because you can only trust yourself alone. If I may ask why did you have a misunderstanding with you wife, I pray that as your rightly said that this fund will bring sanity in your home so keep to you alone it is very important.

As soon as I am through with my personal assistant tomorrow I will like you to prepare yourself and know that we are committed to this transaction financially and otherwise because my mail tomorrow will come with the amount we are to pay to procure the documents that will automatically make you the bonafide beneficiary of the $25m which means that you will try to see how you will send the money to my personal assistant so that he will go and get the papers on you name which copies will also be sent to you for your kind perusal. So I will like to hear from you today let me know you mind towards this issue. Meanwhile the text of the application which I will send to you then you forward it to the bank for the release of the money has been drafted ready to be sent to you please make haste while the sun shines.

Attached is my international passport copy with my work identity card for you to know who you are dealing with in this transaction incase when the transfer is completed you will know the person you will share the money with.

Hope to hear from you today.

Regards,

3mm@nuel ezekwe.

MY_INTERNATIONAL_PASSPORT___ID_CARD1.jpg

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

Hello 3mm@nuel, good to hear from you. I'm leaving for Sarah's in a few minutes to scan my driver's licence but I wanted to get back to you. Thank you for the scan of your credential!

Thanks for clarifying the amount. Now one thing you are aware of is that I am Canadian and my bank (I think?) will be converting the $8.75m US dollars into Canadian dollars. I think that's about $12,000,000 in Canadian dollars. When the bank opens tomorrow I will call and see what the exchange rate is. Also you say I will have to send money to your personal assistant to have my name put on the documents, that is ok but I will have to find out how much the amount is in Canadian dollars. But that shouldn't be a problem. One thing I am worried about is taxes, I will owe much tax on this money! But I think I may clear at least $6m (Canadian) so it will be worth it.

You ask what is the misunderstanding with my wife, well, I have told very few people about it but think I can trust you, about 1 year ago my wife had an affair with another man. She told me about it and I have forgiven her and we're trying to start over again, but it is always difficult to rebuild trust, you know? She is not happy living in the country either so I'm hoping this money can help us get a new start.

I have to go to Sarah's now, it is a long drive out there but I will send my licence scan when I get back today!

Regards,
Bry@n

Please reply through this email address Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

DEAR BRY@N,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

PLEASE FOR SECURITY REASONS DO NOT SEND ANY MAIL TO FROM MY FORMER EMAIL BOX BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAS TAMPPERED WITH THE INFORMATION THERE THEREFORE ALL CORROESPONDENCE CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THIS EMAIL BOX.
DID YOU GET THE MAIL I SENT YOU YESTERDAY WITH COPIES OF MY IDENTITY GET BACK TO TODAY.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to [mugu]

Dear 3mm@nuel:

I'm just back from Sarah's, haven't even taken my coat off! I wanted to get you the copy of my driver's licence. We had a very tough time trying to get the scanner hooked up, both Sarah and I are not very smart around computers. And it took us a long time to get the thing to work. But here it is, I told her that I am working on a wine import from South Africa and they need a copy of my licence to be sure the recipient of the wine is legitimate.

Please send me the application you mentioned in your last email, and let's get this transaction on the road!

Regards,
Bry@n

(Attached: a 677kb Writejunk file called �Licence.jpg.�

Bry@n Gr0zny

to 3mm@nuel

Hello 3mm@nuel,

Yes, I did recieve the scan of your identity, thank you. I sent mine yesterday afternoon. Did you not recieve it?

Bry@n

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

Thanks for your understanding, I am happy now that you have seen me identity for your kind perusal. It is unfortunate that I did not get yours could you please resent it again so that I can make good use of it to do the necessary things I am suppose to do with it.

More so, based on personal assistant findings from the various ministries where the document will be procured what do you have to say about it?

Get back to me today so that I will know your mind towards that.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

Hello 3mm@nuel,

Sorry to hear that your previous email address was compromised. Am I writing to you at the right address now?

Attached is the scan of my driver licence. Sarah and I had a lot of problems with her scanner, neither one of us is very smart around computers! But here it is for you.

As for the next part of your message about personal assistant findings from the various ministries, I don't understand what you mean. I have not heard from any ministries, should I have? I understand English is not your first language. But I am willing to work with you to complete this transaction.

I should tell you that my wife is beginning to suspect I am up to something, as I told you we have had some problems lately and it was unusual that I spent the whole Sunday afternoon at Sarah's house. So I hope we can get this resolved quickly so I can tell her about the money!

Regards,
Bry@n

(I attach the very same Writejunk file.).

I AM WAITING Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me
More options 9:43 am (5 hours ago)
Dear Bry@n.

I called to you moments ago but your phone is on answering device could you please try and call me so that we can talk concerning how we are going to pay the money to get the ball rolling or if you have the money with you can pay it with my personal assistants name Mr. Vict0r Ad@ms through money gram transfer system and send the information to me so that I will instruct him to go cash the money.

Get back to me immediately you get this mail.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe

(No mention of the corrupted driver�s license file�which he evidently didn�t even attempt to open!)

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

3mm@nuel, I have only a moment, it is crazy here today, the Yellowtail shipment is coming in. I cannot make a call to Nigeria right now without alerting my business partner!

I got your email, I had originally thought the expenses would be covered by the fund itself. However I guess we will do what we have to do. It is going to cost $3,575 US to have Mr. Ad@ms put our names on the documents? I think I can do that if you can assure me we will get this money back.

I can call my bank and see if they can do a wire transfer to you, what is the information for your bank?

Sorry I must go, the Yellowtail distributor is going to be here in 10 mins.

Bry@n

MY SUGGESTION Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

Thanks for your mail.

I have told that in the business any expense incurred will be refunded to the person who spent it, that means you have to keep the record of any money you spend at the process of the business even the bank charges from where you will send the out so I am promising you that what ever you spend shall be given back to you as soon as I am there to share the money with you.

Concerning the payment of the money to Mr. Ad@ms if you suggest that I should give you an account it is a very good idea but paying this money in any account will take us the whole of next week before the money should be withdrawn from the account, that was the reason why I said that you should send the money to Mr. Ad@ms via money-gram transfer, money gram is a system just like western union, if you send it through this system today by tomorrow Thursday he will withdraw the money in the morning and go straight to the offices to submit your information for the processing of the documents. So please try and go to your bank by yourself today withdraw the $3,575.00 and pay it with the name of Mr. Vict0r Ad@ms via money-gram and send the control number and senders name, I mean all the information therein to me for an immediate action to be taken immediately

They say time is of essence try all you can to do that today so that we will meet up with the time frame.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

Transfer procedure

Bry@n Gr0zny
to [mugu]

Dear 3mm@nuel,

I got your email this morning. I have a couple of questions. What is this "money gram" system you mention? I've never even heard of that. I have heard of Western Union but thought they sent telegrams! Wouldn't it be easier to have my bank send your bank a wire transfer? It seems strange that the African Continental Bank would use "money gram" instead of wire transfers? What is the reason for this? Maybe it would help if I can talk to this Vict0r Ad@ms myself and we can work this out? Does he have an email address? I want to be sure this transfer goes off perfectly, with the amount of money we are talking about you can't blame me!

Also it's going to take me a couple of days to get the money. Before I withdraw it or wire it I will have to transfer it to a different account, because I will have to take the money from the joint account that my wife and I have together. We have been saving to go to Mexico this summer and since you said I should not tell her about this transaction, if she suddenly sees a withdrawal of $3500 US, she will know something is up! So unless you want me to tell her about this transaction I will have to have a few days to get the money out of our joint account. Also as I told you earlier there is still the matter of the exchange rate between US dollars and Canadian dollars, I will have to find out how to transfer the funds in US dollars as you requested.

Hopefully we can get this worked out and get the money there quickly. I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Bry@n

PAY AT WESTERN UNION Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

DEAR BRY@N,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

I RECECIVED YOU AND ALL SAID THEREIN WERE CLEARLY NOTED. I HAVE DECIDED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MR. VICT0R AD@MS LAGOS NIGERIA WITH AN INSTRUCTION THAT THE MONEY SHOULD ONLY BE PAID TO MR VICT0R AD@MS AT ZENITH BANK AGUDA BRANCH. ANSWER TO THE TEXT QUESTION IS WHAT IS MY DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER ANSWER IS LND03698AA2, AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE YOU FORWARD THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO MY MAIL BOX FOR AN IMMEDIATE COLLECTION.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

Hello, 3mm@nuel, I am fine, but very, very busy. I'm working in the warehouse today and we have literally hundreds of cases of wine to move so I'm only back at the office for a few minutes.

Let me explain to you what is happening. I made a call to my bank this morning. I am working on getting this money but it will still be at least tomorrow before I get it transfered. I have to move the money out of my joint account into my personal account before I can withdraw it. And I must replace the money from the joint account with something else or my wife will know I have withdrawn it. I am going to sell some stock but I have to go to my investment account office in Moose Jaw in order to do that and I'm hoping to get there on the way home from work today. If the sale clears before noon tomorrow (Friday) Toronto time, that's where the exchange is, they may be able to wire by Friday afternoon but I don't know, we will see.

I've never used Western Union before, how does it work? Do I just write them a check or what? Or do I have to give them cash? What is this "text question"? I will have to find the nearest Western Union office, I don't even know if there is one in Moose Jaw, I might have to go to Saskatoon. I don't like the idea of driving all the way to Saskatoon with $3500 cash in my car. This sure would be easier if we could just do a wire transfer, I could just call my bank and have them wire the money.

You said this can't go to Africa Bank's account, so how about this Zenith Bank Aguda Branch? Can we wire to that account?

I'll keep working on it and let you know. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Bry@n

On 5/11/06, 3mm@nuel ezekwe <[mugu]@yahoo.com> wrote:

DEAR BRY@N,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

I RECECIVED YOU AND ALL SAID THEREIN WERE CLEARLY NOTED. I HAVE DECIDED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MR. VICT0R AD@MS LAGOS NIGERIA WITH AN INSTRUCTION THAT THE MONEY SHOULD ONLY BE PAID TO MR VICT0R AD@MS AT ZENITH BANK AGUDA BRANCH. ANSWER TO THE TEXT QUESTION IS WHAT IS MY DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER ANSWER IS xxxxxxxxx, AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE YOU FORWARD THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO MY MAIL BOX FOR AN IMMEDIATE COLLECTION.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

Thanks for your understanding, I am glad things are happening the way it will favor us here and over there.

The issue of sending money from western union is as easy as any thing; you have to give them cash for them to send it on the name of the person you want to send the money there is no much problem in sending money from western union. The reason why I gave the instruction that the money should be paid to Mr. Vict0r Ad@ms only at Zenith Bank Aguda Branch is because that place is nearer to his house so as soon as I get the information from you I will only call him on the telephone and pass the information to him for collection there.

How ever, I am still of the opinion that you should do every thing at your reach to make sure you send it today so that we can know the out come of the transaction by next week but whereby you did not make it today or tomorrow you can as well do it by Monday. As you said I believe that there will be a western union pay outlet in the city where you are living because it is almost at every corner in Canada.

Please whenever you want to send the money you should not forget to send it in the way I instructed (That the money should only be cashed at Zenith Bank Aguda Branch Surulere Lagos Nigeria) all other information remains the same you have to do it in this way to avoid mistake somewhere.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

Dear 3mm@nuel,

First, let me say that I heard about the terrible explosion tragedy in Lagos today, I hope that you and yours are safe?

I've had a very rough day and a difficult time trying to get the money situated. I had everything set up to sell some Stock so I can have an extra $3936 ($3575 US) to transfer to the joint account so my wife won't know I've taken money out. Unfortunately the stock market in Toronto crashed this morning and the stock I sold was only worth $2929 ($2639 US)! I will still get you the full amount but I have to warn you that if my wife finds over $1000 missing from the joint account we are running a risk, unless you have some idea how I can explain it to her! Also my broker missed the wiring deadline for the money which means I won't have it until Monday. I'm sorry about that. I am so damn mad at my broker that I fired him on the spot!

I know you'll be concerned about this and I don't want you or Mr. Ad@ms to think I'm holding out on you, so I'm forwarding my angry exchange with my broker so you can see why this has happened. If there was any way I could get this money today I would do it, but we'll have to wait until Monday.

I did find that there's a Western Union office at Brandee's Corner Store. If the wire comes in Monday morning I can go to the bank during lunch hour and then go to Brandee's, if it doesn;t take too long. So, you should have the money Monday, is that OK?

I'm gonna say this again, I really wish you and Mr. Ad@ms would let me do a wire transfer, that would be so much easier.

My best wishes to you and your people in the light of the explosion disaster.

Regards,
Bry@n Gr0zny

-----------------------------
(Forwarded messages)

> > On Thu, 11 May 2006 17:16:12 -0700, "Bry@n Gr0zny"
> > said:
> > > Gil, this is Bry@n again. I've looked at the portfolio on line, is it
> > > possible to sell 15,000 of CGW-X? Shouldn't that be enough to get to
> > > $3936?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Bry@n

(�CGW-X� is a real quote for a real company, Consolidated Gold Win Ventures, Inc.)

----------------------------

> On 5/11/06, [Broker] <[Broker] > wrote:
> >
> > Looking at your portfolio, you bought CGW-X at .38+1/8 per share. Spread
> > out over 15k shares that's a loss of over $900. Are you sure you want to
> > do this?
> >
> > [Broker]
> > J.T. Marlin Investment Brokers
> > CN Tower, Suite 8400
> > 301 W Front Street
> > Toronto, ON M5V 2T6

(This is the real address of the real CN Tower. However, the CN tower is not an office building, it�s just a large structure built for tourists, kind of like the Space Needle! �J.T. Marlin� is the fraudulent brokerage firm depicted in the movie Boiler Room).

On Thu, 11 May 2006 17:28:52 -0700, "Bry@n Gr0zny" said:
> Let's do it! Can you set it up to sell at market open tomorrow?
>
> Bry@n

CGW-X Inbox

[Broker]
to me

Bry@n, our auto emailer has sent you the confirmation of your trade.
Unfortunately it didn't get posted until about an hour ago. CGW-X is
falling. You sold at $0.21 so your total gross was $3150, after
commission $2929.50. Call with questions.

[Broker]

to [Broker]

$2929.50?!?!!!?!?!?! Are you f*cking kidding me? That's $1000 less than it was supposed to be! You said it was at .32 yesterday! What are you doing??!?!!?!?!?!?

B.

[Broker]
to me

No need for the language. There has been a huge selloff in the market
this morning. Everything is falling. CGW-X opened at $0.32 and fell
from the opening bell. It was trading at $0.21 when your sell order got
through the queue. You did not place a stop-loss order. It's now
trading at $0.18 and there's no floor in sight. I can buy back your
shares but you will still pay an extra commission. What do you want me
to do?

Bry@n Gr0zny
to [Broker]

It's trading at $0.18?!!!?! This dog sh*t stock has lost almost half its value in TWO HOURS? How is that even possible?

As you are the one who advised me to buy CGW-X last October in the first place, I think you owe me an explanation!

[Broker]
to me

1. Please do not use foul language, there is no need for it.

2. The market is falling across the board. Have you seen the news out
of Toronto?

3. I advised you to hold CGW-X as a long term investment because the
price of gold is going up. I emailed you yesterday saying it was not
doing well and warning you that you could take a loss. You insisted on
the sale. You signed the form yesterday.

The TSX closes at 2PM your time. CGW-X is stabilizing at $0.18 /8. The
proceeds from this morning's sale haven't been wired yet. I can buy back
your shares if you like. Let me know what you want me to do.

---------------------------

Bry@n Gr0zny
to [Broker]

THE MONEY HASN'T BEEN WIRED YET??????????????????? GIL, I NEED THAT MONEY TODAY!!!!!!!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU I NEEDED THAT MONEY TODAY?????

This is totally unacceptable! You have cost me $1000's of dollars! Wire the money to my bank RIGHT NOW. Then close my account. I do not wish to do business with J.T. Marlin anymore.

Bry@n Gr0zny

[Broker]
to me

Unfortunately our wiring deadline (1PM Toronto time) has already passed.
The wire will go to your bank first thing Monday morning. I am sorry
to lose your business. My account manager will be in touch with you.

Best wishes,
[Broker]

(Back to the exchange between the Mugu and me.)

ALL IS WELL Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

Thanks for your concern on what happened in Lagos I am my family members including Mr. Ad@ms is safe where I am living is not the explosion site.

Since the money will be ready Monday morning your time I will advise that you don�t need to disturb yourself so much hence you have already concluded with your broker to sell the share. I am promising you that you don�t have any course to panic as far as this deal is concerned if you can be yourself before the knowledge of your wife the money in the joint account will be doubled so feel free to send the money and work according to my instruction and do what I told you the sky is our limit.

More so, my reason for not giving you an account to wire the money is because of time, to the best of my knowledge I am aware that if we decide to pay the money in an account on Monday it will take four days to get through to Mr. Ad@ms or me in order for us to get what we want by next week is only if you can send the money to western union and you make sure that you send the money with the instruction I gave you. So the most important thing in this business is understanding and I believe that we are together. Don�t worry all well with you and your family and I will not disappoint you in any way.

Hope to hear from soon.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

3mm@nuel, glad to hear you and your family are safe!

I'm still very mad at my broker, his mistakes have cost me $1000 so far. And I'm still a little worried that my wife will see funds missing from the account. I haven't told many people this but the source of our troubles was because she had an affair with another man 1 year ago. She told me and we've patched things up, but trust is still a major issue between us. So that's why I'm concerned with not giving my wife any cause to mistrust me.

It will be lunch time Monday before I can make the transfer, but I'll let you know as soon as everything goes through.

I'm already planning for the money, I'm checking some real estate listings on the web. I'm thinking about buying a cottage on Vancouver Island!

Take care,
Bry@n

TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

I received your mail with all therein noted.

How are you with your wife, I hope all is well with the rest of your family?
Don�t worry on what will happen before the notice of your wife the money will be in your account so that you can replace what withdrawal you have taken from the joint account, try all you can to send the whole money by tomorrow so that it will be cashed at the Zenith Bank branch as I have instructed by Tuesday for the processing of the papers in your favor. Remember to send it with all the instructions as I told you the answer to the text question will be as I told you too.

Hope to hear from you tomorrow.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

3mm@nuel, I will be going to the bank and then to Brandee's (the WU office) on my lunch hour today. Not sure when the money will reach you but it should be today. I'll check back later. Thanks.

Bry@n

Help! What is this form?

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

3mm@nuel,

It's now after lunch. I just got back from the comedy of errors down at Brandee's trying to wire YOUR $3575 US.

The wire came in from my broker at 11 this morning. I went down to the bank and withdrew $3981 CDN ($3575 US) in cash. I went over to Brandee's and counted it out for them. Brandee said she had to call the supervisor for that amount of money. So she gets on the phone to the supervisor and they say they can't wire the money without a "security verification form"! She would not take the money! Without the form! So I ask to see this form and she says I have to give it to you to have YOU fill it out, it is some kind of anti terrorism requirement!

I am not going over to Sarah's again to scan this dumb form so I got Brandee to email it to me in .PDF format. I've attached the form. She says it is a new requirement just since January. You are going to have to fill this out and get it back to me somehow.

In the meantime I've got an envelope full of almost $4000 CDN hidden under the floor mat of my car. If my wife finds it the shit is going to hit the fan! And our joint account is now $1007 short because of that bad stock sale on Friday, all she has to do is go to the bank machine and make a balance inquiry and she will find out!

3mm@nuel I am very disappointed in you! You said this was going to be easy, I did not know there was so much paper work. I don't like the government asking lots of snoopy questions about this. So you better figure out what to do with this god damned form so we can get this thing worked out. Obviously I want to help you, and I want the money, but I have taken a lot of risks for you and I'm starting to get nervous. If we had done a god damned bank wire transfer like I suggested in the first place this would not have happened!

Better get back to me.
Bry@n

(See separate attachment SECURITY VALIDATION FORM.pdf).

Attached is the form print it and go to western union for the payment Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Attached is the form print it and go to western union for the payment

recept.jpg

Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Advice Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

How are you today?
Prior to the mail sent to you for the transfer of the money for the procurement of the documents, I will advise that instead of many questions from western which will make them to with held the money then I will not use it for the purpose it is meant for I will now suggest that instead of many questions please you can send it through this account below but if they did not ask questions kindly send it through western union.

The account is as follows.

H S B C. BANK LONDON,
75 WHITECHAPLE ROAD.
LONDON E1 1DU
A/C xxxxxxxxxxxx
SORT CODE xxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE xxxxxxxx
ATTENTION: xxxxxxxx

(This is a real bank and the Swift code is genuine.)

Please don�t not fail to send the money today in other to save time; you either do through western union or with my friends account in London which I have already discussed with him on how he will give me the money as soon upon clearance before Friday.

Hope to hear from you today?

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(Now�s the part where the long arm of the law gets involved. Here is my email to 419legal.org.).

BANK ACCOUNT BEING USED IN 419 FRAUD. INFORMATION ENCLOSED.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to alan

Dear 419legal.org:

I am active on the web site "419eater.com," I'm sure you've fielded tips from us before. Attached is an email I received from a Nigerian who I am baiting who calls himself "3mm@nuel 3z3k3we." He is involved in advance fee/419 fraud. He has provided to me information regarding a bank account which appears to be genuine, with H S B C Bank in London. The email he sent me is forwarded. At the end of the email I've reproduced the headers just to make sure you have them.

PLEASE INVESTIGATE AND/OR SHUT DOWN THIS ACCOUNT. "Mr. 3z3k3we" believes he has induced me to wire approximately $3,575 US to this account. I will not, of course, send any money, but I had hoped he would give me this account information so I could pass it on to the appropriate authorities.

Contact me at this address if you need further details or if you wish to see the rest of the correspondence.

(Back to the mugu and me)

FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

I forget to tell you that as soon as you complete the transfer of the $3,575 you scan the payment slip with all the information and send it to my box for an easy assessment.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

3mm@nuel, the wire transfer has been sent! At last I think we're on track. I got on the phone with the lady from my bank and she talked me through it, they did not ask any questions. But, thank you for filling out the WU form, if the bank transfer hadn't worked I would have gone back to WU.

The only thing is, the lady at the bank said it would not fund til tomorrow, May 17, because not only was it sent after the wire deadline for my bank's outgoing deadlines but it was like 8PM London time and HSBC Bank was closed, so they will process the wire in the morning.

At your request I printed out the wire transfer slip and went to Sarah's to scan it for you. Hope it comes out all right but if not I have all the no.'s here on the form. You'll see I actually sent $3957.81, that's CDN dollars, it should convert to $3575 US. However the exchange rate might rise or fall slightly between now and tomorrow morning so the amount recieved might be +/- a few dollars.

I was able to redeposit the cash to my bank after the wire went out so my wife shouldn't notice too much missing and at least I don't have $4000 sitting in my car!

Sorry I got a little short with you yesterday, it has been a stress full week. I hope the money comes in to my account soon, I want to put a down payment on that Vancouver Island house, it would be the perfect birthday present for my wife!

Thanks again for all you've done.

Regards,
Bry@n

wire transfer scan.jpg
431K View Download

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

How are you today?

Thanks for the successful transfer of the money to the account I gave to you. The scanned coy of the slip is not clear could you please re-scan the payment slip immediately and forward it to my mail box.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

Hello 3mm@nuel.

Glad to hear the transfer was succesful and funds recieved! Sorry that scan wasn't clear. I managed to make it to Sarah's one more time (sending this email from there now on my way back to the office) but this might be the last time I get to use the scanner, she is getting very suspicious of everything. So is my wife. But I tried to make the scan extra large so I set the zoom setting to maximum, hope you can read it now.

Now that you have the funds when can I expect the transfer to my bank? If I want to move on this Vancouver house I have to put the down payment in 7 days at the latest.

Let me know, thanks.
Regards,
Bry@n

(Scroll down for the copy. This is the small version. The file I actually sent is 2.14 MB and the image is 63 inches wide! It�s not even recognizable unless you zoom out 1600% on your Windows viewer. Oh yeah, and rotate 90 degrees left. Note the tracking number, NCC1701D which is the registration number of the starship Enterprise�)

Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

How are you today?

I did not tell you that I have received the money all I told you is that I have received the slip and it is not clear. My friend who is the owner of the account in London said that until he will confirm the payment he will not release any cash to me but I pray that there will be cash tomorrow then I will procure the documents before the release of the money. So as soon as I get the money I will email you before I will send my assistant to go for the papers. When the papers are ready I will send you copies for your perusal.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED. Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

DEAR BRY@N,

HOW IS EVERYTHING WITH YOU OVER THERE, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.

THE INFORMATION I GET FROM MY FRIEND WHO GAVE ME THE ACCOUNT WHICH YUOU PAID IN THE $3,575.00 SAID THAT HE HAS NOT YET CONFIRMED THE PAYMENT IN HIS ACCOUNT AS AT TODAY SO YOU CAN CALL YOUR BANK TO KNOW WHY BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel
More options May 18 (1 day ago)
The wire hasn't arrived yet? That is strange. OK, I'll get in contact with my bank and figure out what the problem is.

Bry@n

(I decide to introduce a new character, [Bank Representative] , an official with the bank, to add credibility to Bry@n�s denials that there is anything wrong on the sending end of the transfer. ).

Wire Transfer Trace No. 003397 Inbox

[Bank Representative]
to me

Hello Bry@n. I'm responding to your voice mail message about the wire
transfer.

I confirmed that the wire with trace no. 003397 left the Lionseye Bank
system at 9:03 AM yesterday morning (May 17). Near as we can tell it was
accepted by the HSBC Bank London wire system, otherwise we would have
gotten a failure notice. It was shortly after 4PM London time when that
happened, and I don't know what time they might have funded the
individual account but it wouldn't have been later than London bank
opening Thursday morning. Your account was debited $3977.51, the amount
of the wire plus the $20 wire transfer fee.

Our computer system only logs whether the wire has actually gone out,
not whether it has been deposited into the holder's account. We have no
way to access that information. I have no idea what HSBC Bank London's
procedures are. My suggestion is to have the account holder call HSBC
Bank and try to figure out what happened. Due to banking privacy
regulations I can't contact HSBC directly to inquire about a holder's
account without a court order.

Are you sure your friend sent you the right account information?
--
[Bank Representative]
Customer Service Department
Lionseye Bank of Saskatchewan

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

3mm@nuel, here's what I've heard from my bank. The money was definately sent. It's certainly not in my account anymore and the bank has confirmed it was sent. The problem is on the London end, not here.

Maybe there was a mixup with the bank in London?

Bry@n

I WILL UPDATE YOU. Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

How are you today?
Please I as soon as I confirm the receipt of the money I will update you.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

UPDATE Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

How are you today?

The information I get from the my friend who gave me the account that I forwarded to you is that he will not be around to give me the money for the procurement of the document on Monday because he will be traveling for a presidential assignment then I told him that since he will be traveling outside the country for an international engagement to Malaysia as a diplomat I told him to instruct his bank to return the money to your account. Please I will like you to confirm the receipt of the money today in your account before I will give you another account where you will send the money tomorrow so that by next week I will be in the position of the money.

Dear Byran, if you can take your mind back very well this is the reason why I told you that western union money transfer or money gram is the fastest means of transfer so please if you can locate where there is money gram office in you city I will prefer you send the money through that means but whereby you can not you can as well use the account which I will give to you tomorrow.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel
More options 10:26 am(3 hours ago)

Let me get this straight, you're going to send the money BACK to me?????????

3mm@nuel, this is ridiculous! WHAT IS THE DAMN PROBLEM????? I sent the money, my bank has verified they sent the money, and I sent you the transfer receipt! Now you want to send it BACK? Why doesn't your friend just keep it in his account over the weekend until he gets back from Malaysia? You were all so hot to trot to get this money in the first place, why the hell do you want to send it back?????

In any event I can't take it back and send it again because my wife has found out that there is $1007 missing from our account and she's watching it like a hawk! Furthermore she accused me of having an affair with Sarah!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you, explaining to her that I've been over to Sarah's house 3 times in the last 2 weeks "to use her computer scanner" does NOT sound very convincing even if it happens to be true! She is more convinced than ever that I am banging Sarah, and she is pissed off about the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxie has told me she doesn't even want me around until she calms down, so I am checking into a hotel as soon as I get off work today! So don't tell me you're going to send the money back, if you do SHE WILL FIND OUT EVERYTHING, and she will divorce me!!!!!!!

DO NOT SEND THE MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!! If you send me anything, send me the $8.75 million you promised. Buying that Vancouver house for Roxie is the only thing that will get me out of trouble with her, because then I can explain what this whole thing is about. If you screw up again I'm going to have to tell her everything and that's the one thing you keep saying I can't do. She will be mad enough that I've concealed this from her, but if we're suddenly retiring to Vancouver Island she won't stay mad for long.

I've done everything you asked of me and I've gone far out of my way to help you get this transaction finalized. Now, as I've risked not only several thousand dollars but also my marriage to get this money, you can understand my frustration. So get your fricken assistant on the phone and tell him to get on the ball. I'm getting tired of the run around.

Bry@n

BEAR WITH ME Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

How are you today?

Your massage of yesterday was received and all therein were clearly noted.
It is unforunate on what happened to me and you yesterday concerning the money that was sent back by my friend to your account because of his Presidential call to Malasyia were he will spend up till one month before he will be back and before he will be back we must have concluded the transaction so you have to bear with me. I am awear that I am really in need of the money intially, I am still in need of it in order for us to get the necessary documents that could lead to the smooth transfer of the fund to your account so please I will advise that you have to take it as one of those things and try all you can to send the money back on the account number which I will give to you below.

Your wifes case is a secondary matter which she will beg you in no distance time because of how rich you are, still keep this business to your self alone and remain where you are I promise that before the end of next week the money will be in your account which you have the right to buy the estate in
Vancouver. For your information your $8.75M is still as agreed upon feel free you will have course to smile in less than no time.

Here is the account where you will instruct your bank to effect the transfer of the $3,575.00 upon confirmation of the returned one in your account as you did before call [Bank Representative] of Customer Service Department Lionseye Bank of Saskatchewan to send the money on this account immediately so that we can make progress.

BANK: DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST AMERICA
1 BT PLAZA, 130 LIBERTY STREET NY 10006, NEW YORK.
SWIFT CODE: xxxxxxxx
ABA NO: xxxxxxx
CHIPS U.I.D: xxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NO: xxxxxxxx
A/C NAME: P.B.L
A/C NO: xxxxxxx
BENEFICARY: xxxxxxx

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(Hmm, that�s strange�that address, 130 Liberty Street, looks awfully familiar. A quick Google search confirms my suspicion: this is the Deutsche Bank building in Lower Manhattan, in the World Trade Center complex, that was destroyed in the September 11 attacks!)

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

Well, you know I can't do anything about wire transfers until Monday morning when the banks open. I'll call the bank then and see what we can work out. Nothing has appeared in my account so far but it probably wouldn't until Monday anyway.

It has been a very rough weekend. I'm staying at a hotel in Moose Jaw. My wife just won't listen to reason. Sarah called her and tried to explain that I was not having an affair with her but my wife just called her a slut and told her to get her own man! I hate being in the middle of this! If I don't get this straightened out soon my marriage is OVER!

I do hope we can get this finished up, I don't like being on the outs with my wife. You had better come through with the money next week.

Bry@n

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

How is this Sunday to you and your wife, I hope all is well?

I wonder why your wife should be disturbing you so much according to what you told me some times ago you made me to know that your wife made love with her old friend and you did not divorce her why is she disturbing you since you did not make love with Sarah I will advise that you have to remain where you are in order for peace to reign in your life so that as soon as I get the money by next week from you the $25M will be transferred in your account.

Please try as much as you can to send the money as I directed you or you can try to use money gram, go to site and find out how it works at www.moneygram.com they have offices at Vancouver you can try them so that we can finalize everything by next week, you can call and send the money to them online then you give them the information of the person who you want the to send the money to, they will also help you to scan the payment information and attached it to your mail box so that you can send it on your own to me, this is the fastest way to receive money world wide. Just tell them you are sending money to your friend in Nigeria and his name is Mr. VICT0R AD@MS of # 114 Kirikiri Road Olodi Apapa as soon as it is done you send the attached copy to me.

This is their addresses and telephone numbers at Vancouver.

1. THOMAS COOK #3230 PACIFIC CENTRE DW
777 DUNSMUIR STREET
VANCOUVER, BC V7Y1E8
Phone: 6046876111

2. ACA ENTERPRISES
1020 COMMERCIAL DR
VANCOUVER, BC V5L 3W9
Phone: 6042544252

3. ALBERTO PHARMACY # 1
2516 COMMERCIAL DR
VANCOUVER, BC V5N 4C2
Phone: 6048736734

4. BRONET COMMUNICATIONS INC
3335A KINGSWAY
VANCOUVER, BC V5R 5K6
Phone: 6044384445

(Vancouver? Who the hell is in Vancouver? Bry@n lives in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan!)

(Sunday night. I�ve had a glass of wine and am feeling reckless. This bait really needs a shot in the arm. Enter, at last, the vengeful wife!)

THIS IS ROXANNE GR0ZNY.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

WELL HELLO MR. EZEIKEWE. THIS IS ROXANNE GR0ZNY, I AM BRY@N'S WIFE. I HAVE GAINED ACCESS TO HIS EMAIL. HE THOUGHT HE WAS VERY CLEVER IN KEEPING THINGS FROM ME BUT NOW I KNOW EVERYTHING. YOU AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF FUN WITH YOUR LITTLE SECRET DEALS HAVEN'T YOU? I THOUGHT HE WAS GIVING MONEY TO SARAH REEKS BUT I NOW SEE IT WAS YOU. THIS EXPLAINS MUCH.

I AM NOW TAKING CHARGE OF THIS TRANSACTION. YOU HAD BETTER PAY BRY@N THE MONEY YOU OWE HIM. IF THERE IS $8.75 MILLION YOU ARE READY TO SEND HIM YOU HAD BETTER SEND IT ON MONDAY BY WIRE TRANSFER. I WILL BE CALLING THE BANK THE FIRST THING. I AM WARNING YOU, DO NOT DISSAPOINT US. MY FATHER WENT TO THE ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE ACADEMY AND KNOWS MANY PEOPLE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AND WE CAN MAKE LIFE VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TO GIVE US THE RUN AROUND. I WILL BE IN TOUCH TOMORROW.

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

DEAR BRY@N,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, WITH YOUR WIFE I HOPE ALL IS WELL
WITH YOU.
YOUR WIFE HAS GAINED ACCESS TO YOUR MAIL BOX AND SHE
HAS NONE WHAT WE ARE DOING, JUST TELL HER TO COOL DOWN
THE MONEY $8.75M WILL SOON BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT. SINCE
SHE HAS FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON KINDLY GO BACK TO
YOUR HOUSE AND DO THE TRANSACTION WITH HER BUT DO NOT
OPEN UP TO HER VERY WELL OR YOU CAN GIVE HER MY NUMBER
TO CALL ME SO THAT I WILL TELL HER TO PARDON YOU FOR
THE MISTAKE YOU HAVE DONE. I THANK GOD SHE HAS
RELEAZIED THAT YOU ARE NOT HAVING AFFAIRS WITH SARAH
NOW YOU ARE A FREE MAN TELL HER THAT THE TRANSFER WILL
BE EFFECTED BY NEXT WEEK SO THAT YOU CAN GO AND BY THE
HOUSE AT VANCOUVER.

PLEASE TRY ALL YOU CAN TO MAKE SHOW THAT YOU SEND THE
MONEY AS I TOLD YOU SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED.
THIS IS COPY OF MAIL SENT TO ME BY YOUR WIFE.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel
More options May 22 (1 day ago)

Yes, I found out last night when I checked my email at the hotel that Roxie had gotten into my email account! I must have left the "save password" function on my home computer turned on. I have changed the password for my Gmail account now. Hopefully she won't get back in. Sarah was over at the house yesterday afternoon and she said I had been over at her house (Sarah's) scanning documents, she did not know what for but thought it had to do with business and a "secret business partner." So when Sarah left Roxie started searching the computer and that's how she found my email!

But this really is a tough situation now. Yes, at least she knows now that I haven't been banging Sarah, but now she's on me about this $8.75 m transaction! I have taken the day off work to try to get everything straightened out. I am going to try to get to Money Gram today but I have to tell Roxie something, and try to patch things up!

This is a nightmare! We'd better get this taken care of soon!

Bry@n

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

Try all you can, as soon as I get the documents the fund will be with you.
Make sure you send it through the money gram transfer system today as you said.

I am waiting for the information.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

it's been sent by western union.

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

Hello 3mm@nuel, whew, it's been a very difficult day. Between Roxie, Sarah and this damn money transfer I've been run ragged all day.

First of all I spent all morning arguing with Roxie about the money. She says I shouldn't send you any more until we see some money from you. She said she called [Bank Representative] at the bank and the wire had not been received yet. I told her there was problems on your end with the wire, and she suggested perhaps your assistant in London is not telling the truth, that maybe he DID receive the money but just didn't tell you about it. I don't think this is the case, but it's worth asking, are you sure you trust this person? Anyway I decided to transferring the cash again, $3987 CDN which should be $3575 US, I didn't tell Roxie but if we can get this worked out this week I guess it will be ok, but only if you promise me that we get this wire back!!!!!!

There is no Money Gram here in Moose Jaw. I searched the web and called around but could not find one. This is a pretty small town. So I figured I had to go back to Western Union. That meant I had to print out that security form that you filled out a while back. So I had to stop off at home and print that out. I went to the bank to take out the cash, AGAIN. I hate having large amounts of cash in my car. I went back up to Brandee's and she spent like half an hour on the phone with the supervisor getting clearance on that form. But I think we got it straightened out.

So here's the info, Brandee had to explain it all to me. She said you will need the "MCTN" number. That is 627756921. I had them send recipient's name as Mr. Vict0r Addams, Zenith Bank Aguba Branch. The test question is, "What is my pet's name," answer is Sparky (that is my dog). However she said that for this amount the recipient will have to provide ID at the place of pick up. I hope I did it right, I have never used Western Union before.

Then when I got back I found out Sarah called Roxie and told her, why are you being so possessive, you are the pot calling the kettle black, you cheated on Bry@n last year and now you accuse him, why are you controlling his life. They got into a huge screaming fit over the phone, Roxie said she is going to beat the crap out of Sarah, and Sarah was actually so scared she called the police. They called me and said, what is going on with your wife, you must control her, and so I told Roxie she must calm down and that started another big huge screaming fit, and she is angry at me again tonight, but at least I don't have to go to the hotel.

3mm@nuel WE HAVE TO GET THIS WIRE BACK. The $3977 I sent last week I mean. If it doesn't come back to my bank I will be in serious trouble, not just with Roxie but with the bank. Who is your guy in London and do you know for sure he's on the level? Because checking all the stuff with the bank it seems the wire transfer DID go through, and if it is just this guy in London telling you he didn't get it, and now he's skating off to Malaysia, doesn't that seem suspicious to you?

I have been through the wringer in the last couple of days. My stomach gets upset when I'm under stress and I've been puking my guts out today. This has all been worrying me, with the money and the wire transfer and Roxie and everything. I need this to be done with!!!!!!

Oh, and I did get your phone message just today, I have been at the hotel the last 2 days and I left my mobile at home, so I didn't even get the message until today.

So, now that you have the money, when can we expect the $8.75 million? Do I need to call [Bank Representative] at the bank and tell her a large deposit is coming? There wll be a lot of paperwork for that I'm sure, and the taxes too.

We'll talk tomorrow, please verify you have sent the wire back. Thanks.

Bry@n

PLEASE DO AS I SAID HERE. Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

I received the information but it is not complete kindly the MTCN NUMBER IS NOT COMPLETE with the receivers name the receivers Name is Mr. Vict0r Ad@ms and not Addams the spelling of Aguda is not correct the correct spelling is this Zenith Bank Aguda Branch go back to western union today resend the money with all this correct information and tell them to attach the payment copy to my mail box I don�t know why you made this mistake again today.

THIS IS THE CORRECT INFORMATION FOR PAYMENT.

MR. VICT0R AD@MS
NO. 114 KIRIKIRI ROAD OLODI APAPA. LAGOS NIGERIA
ANSWER TO THE TEXT QUESTION IS OKAY.
Please whenever you want to send the money you should not forget to send it in this way I instructed (That the money should only be cashed at Zenith Bank Aguda Branch Surulere Lagos Nigeria) all other information remains the same you have to do it in this way to avoid mistake somewhere.
Make sure that you attached the payment slip to my mail box.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

PLEASE DO THE CORRECTION IMMEDIATELY Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

Please Bry@n try and do the correction today as I directed you so that there will be know mistake in picking the money again. As soon as Mr. Vict0r Ad@ms is able to pick the I have to do the necessary things I need to do with the money and the fund will be transferred into your account.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezek3we.

DO IT AS I HAVE TOLD YOU PLEASE Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

DEAR BRY@N,

FOR YOUR INFORMATION MCTN NUMBERS USE TO BE TEN NUMBERS AND NOT NINE THAT IS THE REASON WHY I SAID THAT YOU SHOULD SCAN IT BUT IF YOU CAN NOT SCAN IT MAKE SURE THAT YOU DID EVERY THING AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED TO AVIOD MISTAKE AGAIN.

I APPRICATE ALL YOUR EFFORT TOWRDS THE WHOLE TRANSACTION AND I PRAY GOD WILL PAY YOU BACK AS SOON AS I GET THE WHOLE DONE IN YOUR FAVOUR AS I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER.
DO IT AS I HAVE TOLD YOU PLEASE, AND I PROMISE THAT IF I COLLECT THIS MONEY FIRAST THING TOMORROW MORNING BY FRIDAY THE PAPERS WILL BE READY AND I WLL GIVE YOU COPIES.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

The number on the WU transfer is 6277569211. Didn't I tell you that yesterday? I don't have a scan of the transfer form. Do you think I can dare to go back to Sarah's to do another scan? My wife is already on tranquilizers, if I go back to Sarah's she will go absolutely berserk. Oh, and by the way I couldn't even if I wanted to, because now Sarah is not talking to me! She says I won't stand up to Roxie and as long as I am a "spineless jelly fish" (her words) she won't give me the time of day!

3mm@nuel, how many times are we going to go around about this? I sent you a wire transfer. You didn't get it. Your "assistant" claims to have sent it back. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT. My wife has been calling the bank almost every hour. WE HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE DAMN TRANSFER BACK. Now you claim you did not recieve the almost $4000 CDN I sent you by WU yesterday. WHAT IS THE DAMN PROBLEM???????

I've spent the better part of 2 weeks running around trying to send you money. My wife and my best friend are both angry at me, my work is suffering, my stock portfolio is devastated, I am now almost $8000 poorer and I have yet to see a single penny of this $8.75 million. You send your Mr. Addams to Western Union to pick up the money, what is so fricking hard about this? Between the two of you there's got to be enough brain power to figure out how this works. How did you get to be director of a bank if you can't handle money?

I am convinced that the wire transfer to HSBC did go through last week. Isn't it convenient that your "assistant" in London tells you he hasn't recieved the money, and then suddenly jets off to Malaysia and won't be back for a month???? THE ANSWER IS VERY SIMPLE. HE STOLE IT FROM YOU. AND FROM ME. I don't think he's on an errand for the president of Malaysia, I think he's probably lying on a beach somewhere spending my money! I suggest you go to Malaysia, hunt him down and get it back from him. You now have the $3575 you need to get these papers done, so let's get it done. If you can't do it I will contact the president of African Continental Bank myself and get someone else who can do the job.

I'm sick of getting the run around. My wife is fit to be tied and I don't blame her! No more stalling, no more delays! Go get your damned money at Western Union and be done with it!

(This bait is getting boring. Now that Manny is hooked, it�s time for Bry@n to have an unfortunate accident. He did say he was under extreme stress and vomiting the other day�)

ROXANNE GR0ZNY AGAIN

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

THIS IS ROXANNE BRY@NS WIFE AGAIN. BRY@N IS IN THE HOSPITAL. HE COLLAPSED AT WORK THIS AFTERNOON. THIS IS YOUR FAULT ISN'T IT???????????? I KNOW HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE MONEY YOU OWE HIM! WHERE IS THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Enter new character, from a totally different email address: Mr. M3rriw3th3r L3wis St0ck, a �close friend� of Roxanne. Hmm, you don�t think this could be the �close friend� that she had the affair with last year, do you?)

Regarding Bry@n and Roxanne Gr0zny

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to [mugu]

Mr. 3z3k3we, my name is M3rriw3th3r L3wis St0ck. I'm a friend of Roxanne Gr0zny. She's asked me to contact you about a business transaction that her husband Bry@n Gr0zny is evidently working with you on. I don't know the full story so you have to excuse me for not being up to speed on what's going on.

Mr. Bry@n Gr0zny suffered a collapse this afternoon at his place of work, Veritas Imports in Moose Jaw. He has been airlifted to a hospital in Regina. I don't know his full condition but I understand Mr. Gr0zny has suffered from high blood pressure and had a nervous breakdown about 3 years ago. He is under sedation now. We don't know how bad it is or when (or if) he will recover. Roxanne contacted me almost hysterical and said "Mr. Ekazoo" had something to do with it. She said he is a businessman with the African Continental Bank and has been working with Bry@n on a secret deal involving a large sum of cash, I don't even know how much though she said it was in the millions of dollars. She said "Mr. Ekazoo" has been in contact via phone and email with Bry@n. I asked her to provide me with "Mr. Ekazoo's" email address which Bry@n had written in his address book so this is how I am contacting you now.

You should know that both the Gr0znys are somewhat unstable, Roxanne more so than Bry@n. Roxanne is a dear friend of mine but she can fly off the handle very easily and I know Bry@n is extremely irritable. Mr. 3z3k3we, you should not be trusting these people with the transfer of a large sum of cash. I spent 22 years in the Saskatchewan Militia and another 12 years in Executive Decisions Ltd. which supplies military and logistical personnel to guard and protect business and personal interests around the world. In my service for these organizations I have been to Vietnam, Kuwait, Angola, Lesotho, Honduras and Colombia. I have some experience in sensitive matters such as this.

I've offered my help to Mrs. Gr0zny in facilitating this transaction. She has agreed. I know nothing about the transaction other than there is a large sum of money involved, that Bry@n has sent you some fees in advance of expenses, and that the fund is in Nigeria awaiting release to Bry@n. Bry@n is in no condition to continue with this matter, and between you and me Roxanne Gr0zny is not competent to handle it. If I can be assured of your trust in this matter, you can count on my utmost discretion in handling it. I feel I owe the Gr0znys my assistance.

Please let me know (a) where the fund is at the present time; (b) what Bry@n has already done, and (c) what remains to be done to secure its release. I would be prepared to travel to Africa to secure this fund on behalf of the Gr0znys if this would be the easiest way to handle it.

I hope you will contact me and we can come to terms on this. I realize this is probably not your preferred way of doing business, but given the condition of the Gr0znys nobody wishes to see them lose the opportunity for a fund of this size. Please let me know how I can be of assistance to you.

M3rriw3th3r L. St0ck, Col. (Ret'd) Royal Canadian Army, SK Militia

(Just to be sure Manny doesn�t suspect that St0ck has usurped the deal just to cut a piece for himself, I think it prudent for Bry@n�s wife to officially punt the transaction to him).

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel
More options 4:34 pm(4 minutes ago)
MR. EKEZU, BRY@N IS IN THE HOSPITAL, A BLOOD VESSLE RUPTURED IN HIS BRAIN. MY FRIEND M3RRIW3TH3R ST0CK IS GOING TO HELP YOU. PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS MONEY SLIP AWAY FROM US, COL. ST0CK WILL DO WHAT IS NECESARY AND HE CAN BE TRUSTED. I DO NOT KNOW WHEN BRY@N WILL BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU. I AM LEAVING MOOSE JAW NOW FOR HOSPITAL IN REGINA. WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN I HAVE MORE INFORMATION.

ROXANNE GR0ZNY

(It�s obvious Manny doesn�t trust Col. St0ck. Here is his reply to the addition of the new character:)

FROM 3MM@NUEL EZEKWE Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to [M3rriw3th3r L3wis St0ck]

Dear L3wis,

Thanks for your mail.

I will advise that you call me so that we can talk concerning this issue on this number xxxxxxxxxxxx or you give me your telephone number.

Regards,

3mm@nuel.

(In the meantime Manny continues to try to wring money out of Bry@n and Roxanne, flooding Bry@n�s email box with messages even though he�s been told he is in the hospital).

THE INFORMATION YOU GAVE TO IS NOT CORRECT Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

How are you today with your health condition I hope all is well with you, I pray that you get well as soon as possible so that you will live to receive your money.

For your information the money is not in the western union system as I learnt from Mr. Ad@ms. so you better know what you will do immediately.

Please I will like you to warn your wife to stop talking to me in an un-mannerful way because I have nothing with her all I am doing with you is best known to you and me. I will pay you all that I am owing you as soon as you complete what is at stake now.

The money you sent for the procurement of the papers did not reflect even with the MCTN number there is no fund in the system. I wonder what is happening with your transaction are you sure that you sent the money correctly as I instructed you because Mr. Ad@ms has done all that is needed to be done to make sure that he pull the money nothing was found so please if you want this transaction to be completed as you are expecting $8.75M kindly go to western union where you send the money and tell them to give you the correct information this will enable me to send the money to you by next week. Since you are not sound health wise send your wife to make the correction because at my age I don�t think that I can be telling you liars. And too if you are sure that you sent the money tell the western union agent where you sent the money to scan the slip as they helped you to scan the form which I filled for them. Bry@n, as you said that you have not received the first money that was returned to your account? Please brief be to that regards so that I will know how I will tackle my friend when he is back.

Based on the person you introduced to me are you the one that did that or is that from your wife because I can not trust this money to any body other than you so please explain before I know what to do.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

DEAR BRY@N,

I PRAY THAT YOU WILL LIVE TO RECEIVE THE MONEY THAT WE ARE EXPECTING, WITH GOD ON OUR SIDE EVERYTHING ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

I AM SURPRISE THAT YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO SCAN THE WESTERN UNION SLIP IF YOU REALLY DID THE PAYMENT, ACCORDING TO MR. AD@MS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MONEY DID NOT REFLECT IN THE WESTERN UNION CONTROL SYSTEM EVEN AS AT THE TIME I KEYED THE CONTROL NUMBER WITH YOUR NAME AS THE SENDERS NAME I WAS TOLD THAT THEIR IS NO TRANSACTION WITH SUCH INFORMATION WHERE DID YOU MADE THE PAYMENT IS IT FROM WESTERN UNION OR WHICH OTHER TRANSFER SYSTEM UPDATE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
IF REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING KINDLY AS MATTER OF URGENCY SCAN THE SLIP OR YOU FILL IN THE CORRECT INFORMATION SO THAT THE MONEY CAN BE PICKED AND THE DOCUMENTS PROCURED IN ORDER FOR THE MONEY TO BE TRASNFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

SINCE YOUR WIFE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ALL WHAT IS GOING ON GIVE HIM THE SLIP SO THAT SHE CAN SCAN IT AND SEND TO ME.
I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN REASON WITH ME AS I HAVE EXPLAINED TO YOU BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT MONEY THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS,

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

(At this point I know I need help. I sent Bry@n to the hospital as a way to stall the transaction, but Manny isn�t buying it, nor does he seem likely to accept �Colonel St0ck� as the new victim.

I post a message on the 419eater.com forum):

I just sent the main character of my bait to the hospital with a nervous collapse. A new character has suddenly appeared and offered to take over the transaction.

The lad has demanded the new character call him. I've got a K7 number but no way (nor any real desire) to call out. I know some of you do call lads safely. Does anyone want to tag-team with me on this bait and call the lad whilst posing as the new character? Wink

Brand-new email for the new character (gmail) and the new guy doesn't know much at this point, so the slate is pretty clean. Lots of opportunities for comedy and a possible safari.

Anyone want to help me, send me a private message and I'll fill you in on the details. Assistance will be much appreciated. Very Happy

(Ironman answers! However, it will take him time to get up to speed on the bait, so I stall Manny for a few emails).

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel

HELLO MR. EKAZEU THIS IS ROXANNE.

BRY@N IS IN VERY BAD CONDITION. DR'S SAY HE HAS AN ANEURYSM IN HIS BRAIN. HE WAS AT WORK YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND COLLAPSED. THEY SAY IT IS CAUSED BY STRESS. PLEASE BE PRAYING FOR BRY@N, I HOPE HE MAKES IT.

HE WAS AWAKE FOR A SHORT TIME THIS MORNING AND ASKS, "HAS THE MONEY BEEN TRANSFERRED"? I SAY THAT MR. EKAZEU SAYS THAT HE CANNOT FIND THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER. I AM LOOKING FOR THE TRANSFER SLIP. I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS IN BRY@NS DESK OR IF IT IS AT WORK. I WILL FIND IT AND TRY TO MAKE A COPY FOR YOU.

PLEASE HAS MR. ST0CK CONTACTED YOU? HE SAID HE WOULD HANDLE THE TRANSFER, BRY@N SAYS THIS IS HIS WISH.

PLEASE PRAY FOR BRY@N.

ROXANNE GR0ZNY

(I check �Col. St0ck�s� email; no reply. Manny still refuses to deal with him. Here�s what he responds, trying perhaps to still get Bry@n).

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

I pray that God will see you through this unexpected sickness.

How are you today, I believe that you are getting better?
Bry@n I wonder why you don�t want to help yourself out from this little problem, I believe that you did not make any payment because western union said that there is no transaction with that control number and senders name so if you know that you really need the fund transferred into your account kindly give your wife the information that she will use to send the money via western union so that she can send the money today or tomorrow in order for the transfer to be effected into your account.
Your wife is okay now to do the transaction because she knows that money is involved.
Stop killing our opportunity while you know it all. I wish you a quick recovery.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(I try one last time to get Manny to talk to Colonel St0ck, hoping that I can blame the reason why I haven�t called on a faulty connection).

Col. St0ck here

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to [mugu]

Mr. 3z3k3we, I tried to call you twice today but cannot seem to get an international connection.

Where do we stand with the Gr0zny transaction?

Col. M3rriw3th3r L. St0ck

(Then Ironman rides to the rescue.)

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to [mugu]

Mr. 3z3k3we, I have tried several times to ring you today but your phone seems to be off. How can you call yourself a businessman when you are so unwilling to take calls from clients? Or do I have to have an account with African Continental Bank in order to qualify for that dubious honor? If you were in the Royal Canadian Army as I was for many years we would never have stood for that kind of behavior. When you're on call, you're on call, period! If you weren't, the defense of the entire Canadian Dominion could hang in the balance!

Since we evidently have several million dollars hanging in the balance here I would like you to call me at the number xxxxxxxxxxxx, at 1400 hours Lagos time, that is 2:00 PM for you non-military folk. I expect to hear the phone ring at exactly 2:00 PM. Cancel your appointments, do whatever you have to do, I am more important. Is that clearly understood?

Col. M3rriw3th3r L. St0ck, RCA (Ret'd)

(Check out Ironman�s sound file of the conversation).

http://media.putfile.com/St0ck-vs-ezcool

(At the end of the day I receive this from �Amb3r R3il3y,� a new character whom Ironman has introduced, now supposed to be Col. St0ck�s secretary).

Money gram receipt Inbox

Amb3r R3il3y
<amber> to [mugu], me

Hello,

Mr. St0ck asked me to send you the funds via money gram today and email you the receipt.
I hope you are doing fine. If I can be of further service, please let me know.

Amb3r.

2.jpg
524K View Download

(Just to keep our stories straight I figure I had better corroborate what �Col. St0ck� told Manny over the phone about Bry@n).

BRY@NS SURGERY

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel, M3rriw3th3r

THIS IS ROXANNE. BRY@N HAS COME OUT OF SURGERY. HE IS ALIVE BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO REPAIR THE ANEYURISM. THEY WILL HAVE TO TRY AGAIN BUT THEY MUST WAIT BEFORE THEY CAN GO IN AGAIN. IT WILL BE AT LEAST 1 WEEK BEFORE THEY TAKE HIM BACK TO SURGERY. HE IS NO LONGER CONSCIOUS. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM. MY SWEET HUSBAND LIGHT OF MY LIFE, PRAY TO JESUS THAT HE WILL SURVIVE.

MR. EKAZU, I HAVE CONTACTED OUR LAWYER. HE IS DRAWING UP POWER OF ATTORNEY THAT COL. ST0CK SAID YOU REQUESTED. WILL HAVE FOR YOU IN A FEW DAYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND THANK YOU M3RRIW3TH3R. GOD BLESS YOU.

(Manny figures out all too quickly that this too is a sham).

Fwd: NO MONEY WAS FOUND Inbox

Amb3r R3il3y
to me

Dear Amb3r,

How are you today?
Could you please reconfirm the payment information to me by writing
the control numbers in the mail and send it to me as soon as possible,
because Mr. Ad@ms went to money gram and there was money existing with
the control number in the slip. Does it mean that sent me a fake slip?

I need to hear from you today.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(He even emails Bry@n for good measure!)

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear Bry@n,

I wonder why you and your patterns are not straight in your dealings with me in this transaction, why should you people keep send fake slip or information to me purporting that you send the money for the procurement of the necessary papers that will emanate the smooth transfer process. I will advise that if you are not serious concerning this transaction kindly tell me because I will not effect any transfer anybody with paying officially to the appropriate authority so if you want us to proceed you have to be serious.
I pray that the almighty God will see you through in this sickness.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(Manny to Col. St0ck)

I AM SURPRISE Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear St0ck,

How are you today?

Why should you involve yourself in this kind of a mess, I believe that you are a gentle man that I can deal with not knowing that you want to use yourself as an object of caricature. Why did you tell Amb3r to send me a fake payment slip while you know that you did not send any money? For your information if you want the fund to be transferred to your account or Bry@ns own the money must be paid to the appropriate authority.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(Col. St0ck�s indignant reply:)

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to 3mm@nuel

Mr. 3z3k3we,

How dare you question my integrity! My secretary Amb3r is beyond reproach. She has worked for me for 12 years and she is absolutely trustworthy.

It is very clear that the problem is with the procedures at Money Gram. Are you sure your Mr. Ad@ms followed the correct procedure in picking up the money?

If there is further delay we will have a problem. DO NOT MAKE ME COME TO NIGERIA AND TAKE CHARGE OF THIS TRANSACTION PERSONALLY. I will do that if necessary.

I'm rather irritable, as I've spent all day comforting Roxanne. Bry@n's condition is worsening, and I am very surprised, Mr. 3z3k3we, that you seem to be far more interested in your Money Gram receipt than in the health and welfare of your friend Mr. Bry@n. Need I remind you that it was you who contacted him regarding this transaction?

Send Mr. Ad@ms back to Money Gram with the receipt and figure out what the problem is. Amb3r will be in touch with you on Monday.

Col. M.L. St0ck

(Manny to St0ck):

DONT BE SURPRISE Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear St0ck,

I am surprise to hear all this from you, I must question your integrity because I see know reason why if a transaction is done via money gram and you find it difficult to pull the money I even called Mr. Jim the money gram agent to confirm if really the money was sent and he told me that he did not send the money which I emailed Amb3r immediately so that she can iron things out with Mr. Jim and up till this moment I have not seen any confirmation.

I am much more concerned about Bry@n�s health more you do but the only thing is that I am not seeing him he is my good friend and I have no regret knowing him. Yes, I am the one that brought Bry@n in this transaction for him to benefit from it and now he is not sound health wise I pray everyday for God to give him an instant healing so that he will reap from where he sow not minding that we have not done what we are suppose to do to get the ball rolling.

On my own side as a banker, I still doubt if Amb3r really sent the money, if really she sent the money what stops Amb3r to go back to money gram and iron things out with Mr. Jim but she told me to call Jim to confirm the reference number which Jim disagreed final that he can not give me any information regarding the transfer? And you as the representative of my good friend Bry@n what has been your reaction towards that since yesterday I called your number more than twenty times and it is on answering device, what kind of a business man are you if your mobile number can be off for the whole day, I even dropped up to two or three messages in your answering device and till this time I have not heard from you.

If you really want us to continue in this transaction I prefer voice contact because if anything is going wrong I will contact you to update you so that changes can be effected immediately and that was what I even did yesterday so that the $3775 which you claimed you sent will not lost on transit. Are you telling me that if the payment is made, is still with Mr. Jim and you have not taken any action to get the hard currency $3775 from him and sort things out with me because that money is the root to our success.

For your information, the delay we are encountering in this transaction is from your side, because Bry@n told me he sent money via western union and nothing was found in the system and now again you said you instructed your Amb3r to do same via money gram nothing was found. Now who is delaying each other? If you are serious, kindly do what you are suppose to do by sending money which will be used to procure the documents as I told you in my phone conversation with you on Thursday, of which if I did not get that money cleared your power of attorney is meaningless.

St0ck, with my age I am not a small boy I am at my late fifty�s my concern is to succeed in this transaction. You can call me if you so desire or you live your phone open as a business man.

Hope that you will make the correction or your send the money correctly because the money belongs to you and not the agent and no one has the right to tell you what you will do with your money. Instruct Jim to send the money to who ever you want him to send the money to let him not with hold the money again.

My regards to my good friend and his wife I will write to his wife to know if Bry@n is responding to treatment.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Ironman gets involved, sending Manny an email as Amb3r to explain the problem):

Amb3r R3il3y
to 3mm@nuel

Hello Mr. Emamanuel,

I am sorry to hear about your problem with moneygram. I scanned the
customer copy that was given to me by the clerk at moneygram. The
customer copy is not very clear. The original receipt is much clearer.

The original is kept by money gram. You can call the local money gram
office and ask to speak with Jim (xxxxxxxxxx ) , he will be able
to tell you the number.

Col St0ck told me he will be busy with Bry@n's wife Roxanne all day
today, so he will not be in the office.

Again, I apologize for your problems. I will tell Col St0ck about
your problem and ask him to call you.

Amb3r.

(Manny to Amb3r; he�s finally getting mad!)

Date: May 26, 2006 1:43 PM
Subject: NO MONEY WAS FOUND
To: Amb3r R3il3y < >

DEAR AMBER,

I CALLED MR. JIM AGAIN AND WAS MADE TO KNOW THAT HE DID NOT SEND THE
MONEY AS YOU THINK SO PLEASE TELL MR. ST0CK THAT IF I DID NOT RECEIVE
THE MONEY AS THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM DELAYING THE TRASNFER OF THE
FUND TO BRY@NS ACCOUNT, SINCE MR VICT0R AD@MS DID NOT CONFIRM THE
MONEY TO ME IT THEN MEANS THAT THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH THEY WILL
SEND TO ME FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY TO ST0CKS AUTHORITY CAN NOT
WORK.

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO BACK TO MONEY GRAM INSTRUCT JIM TO SEND THE
MONEY TO MR. VICT0R AD@MS WITH ALL THE INFORMATIONS CORRECT
IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THE MONEY IS MEANT FOR SOME IMPORTANT THING AND
NEED TO BE CASHED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE
SENDING THE MONEY TO YOUR INLAW HERE FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SOME
LANDED DOCUMENTS.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

3MM@NUEL EZEKWE.

(Roxanne to Manny.)

BRY@NS SURGERY

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel, M3rriw3th3r

THIS IS ROXANNE. BRY@N HAS COME OUT OF SURGERY. HE IS ALIVE BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO REPAIR THE ANEYURISM. THEY WILL HAVE TO TRY AGAIN BUT THEY MUST WAIT BEFORE THEY CAN GO IN AGAIN. IT WILL BE AT LEAST 1 WEEK BEFORE THEY TAKE HIM BACK TO SURGERY. HE IS NO LONGER CONSCIOUS. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM. MY SWEET HUSBAND LIGHT OF MY LIFE, PRAY TO JESUS THAT HE WILL SURVIVE.

MR. EKAZU, I HAVE CONTACTED OUR LAWYER. HE IS DRAWING UP POWER OF ATTORNEY THAT COL. ST0CK SAID YOU REQUESTED. WILL HAVE FOR YOU IN A FEW DAYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND THANK YOU M3RRIW3TH3R. GOD BLESS YOU.

(Ironman to me.)

I pranked called him twice tonight using soundboards. It took him a
while to answer the phone, so I'm sure he was sleeping. Smile This guy
is great! He loves to talk to the soundboards. I'll post the pranks
later.

http://media.putfile.com/no-money-47

(Ironman to me. Manny calls again the same night).

Second voicemail he left me. He sounded sad. Smile. Where do you think
we should take this one? Amb3r stole the money?

http://media.putfile.com/no-money-2

Listen to this prank call I made to him as judge judy. Towards the end, he
thinks roxanne is calling him. He wants to know where St0ck is.

http://media.putfile.com/judge-27

(The Judge Judy prank call is so over the top that I feel I have to send something to Manny to keep him in line. So, I email him as St0ck, figuring that I can blame the bizarre phone call on Roxanne�s instability and try to keep Manny coming back for more).

I must apologize for Roxanne

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to 3mm@nuel

Mr. Ekezu, I understand that Roxanne Gr0zny called you last night. While I don't know the substance of the call, I suspect it probably didn't make any sense.

I told you that Roxanne Gr0zny is mentally unstable. She has absolutely gone to pieces over Bry@n's illness. Last night she was drinking heavily. I had given her your number a few days ago but I had no idea she would call it. Whatever she said to you I'm sorry.

Now you have an idea of the people you're dealing with?

In any event I've had enough of this crap with Money Gram and Western Union. If you and Mr. Ad@ms are not competent enough to be able to pick up the money there, I see I will have to take charge of the situation myself.

On Monday morning I am going to my travel agent to book a flight to Lagos, Nigeria. I hope to arrive there within the week. You and/or Mr. Ad@ms will meet me at the airport. I will give you the $4000 in person, in cash, and accompany you to whatever office is necessary for you to complete the paperwork. Then, and only then, will I give you the wire transfer instructions for the transfer of the entire $8.75 million into an account controlled by me, as the legal representative of Bry@n and Roxanne Gr0zny. I will have the power of attorney in my possession that gives me the legal authority to do so. I already have it signed. I will have it processed at the appropriate court in Regina on Monday and then it will be official.

I expect to spend no more than 3 days in Nigeria concluding this transaction. It's unfortunate that your incompetence and that of Mr. Ad@ms has forced me to do this, but I see this is the only way to get the money to Bry@n and Roxanne.

I'll forward you my flight information as soon as I have it. In the meantime do not speak to Roxanne. She is insane.

Col. M3rriw3th3r L. St0ck

(Manny suddenly becomes very nervous. Here�s his response to St0ck).

THIS IS A DEAL DONT COME UNTIL I INVITE YOU Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

Dear St0ck,

If you will be coming to Nigeria, on whose care and who is inviting you?
I am the one that introduce Bry@n in this deal and will only invite him when his present is needed so don�t come until we settle every thing here because if you do it then means that you want to land me into problem.
This is a deal for your information.

3mm@nuel Ezekwe

(Manny to St0ck, less than 2 hours later).

YOUR PLANS WILL NOT WORK Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me

St0ck,

For your information, I am not a push over so you have to be careful with Roxanne. I don�t know your plans and your plans will not work because I really meant well for you people.

3mm@nuel.

(Ironman to me, notifying me that he�s done it again).

Manny gets woken up again. Inbox

to me

Roxanne calls manny again. He really believes roxanne is looney.

It would be funny if you emailed him as Roxanne and ask him silly
random questions that you demand he answers before the transaction can
go through.

http://media.putfile.com/judyround2

(Bewildered by another barrage of Judge Judy quotes, Manny tries to get the straight story from Roxnane).

EXPLAIN Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me
More options May 28 (2 days ago)

Roxanne,

Could you please tell me what you are saying today when you called me, because the questions you are asking me sounds so irrelevant I need an explanation.

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(I email Manny as Roxanne, again supposedly crazy).

Bry@n Gr0zny
to 3mm@nuel
More options May 28 (2 days ago)

THIS IS ROXANNE GR0ZNY. YOU DO NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

WHAT KIND OF TELEVISION SET DO YOU HAVE?

YOU WERE INCARCERATED IN SPAIN FOR FAILURE TO FILE INCOME TAX EVASIONS?

I MUST KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE WE PROCEED WITH THE TRANSACTION.

BRY@N IS DYING, AND I HAVE PISSED IN MY PANTS, AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

WHY DO YOU FAIL???????????????

(Hahaha, this is it! Manny finally snaps! Witness his wrath!)

YOU ARE A FOOL Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me
More options May 29 (1 day ago)
ROXANNE,

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR EVER ASKING ME SUCH QUESTIONS, YOUR SHOULD GO AND ASK THAT TO YOUR FATHER. YOU HALL, A SEXY MECHINE THAT KEEP MAKING LOVE TO HER EX-BOY FRIEND WHILE SHE IS MARRIED. DO YOU WANT TO MAKE LOVE WITH ME? I CAN NOT F*CK YOU BECAUSE YOU MAY BE LIVING WITH HIV.

BYE- BYE.....

EZEKWE.

(Not content to call Roxanne an AIDS-infected whore, Manny goes on a rampage against Colonel St0ck as well. This is probably my favorite email of the whole bait!)

YOU ARE A BIG TIME JOKER. Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me
More options May 29 (1 day ago)
DEAR ST0CK,

YOU ARE A BIG TIME JOKER.

I WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL TRIP TO LAGOS, BUT I BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT COMING FOR THIS BUSINESS IF YOU ARE FORGET IT BECAUSE I WONT EVEN LIKE TO SEE YOU ARRIVE NIGERIA TO TALK OF SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT, SO YOU ARE NOIT WELCOMED.

FORGET ABOUT THE DEAL AND FORGET ABOUT ME, ROXANNE HAS SAID IT ALL YOU ALL SHOULD GO TO HELL FOR ATTEMPTING TO IMPLICATE ME IN WHAT I INTRODUCED YOU PEOPLE INTO. I DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG TIME FOOL FOR SENDING ROXANNE TO TALK TO ME ANY HOW SHE FEELS. I BELIEVE SHE IS A HALL THAT IS WHY SHE HAS BEEN MAKING LOVE TO HER E- BOY FRIEND.

BYE-BYE FOR EVER.

(St0ck to Manny)

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to 3mm@nuel
More options May 29 (23 hours ago)

Now hear this, Ekazoo, I simply won't be talked to that way! How dare you! Here I am trying to get this thing straightened out, and even offering you more money, and this is the thanks I get!

I had a call from Amb3r, my secretary, she says the money was sent by Money Gram and there's a hold up on that end, which is what I've been telling you all along! How dare you accuse me of being a "big time joker," is this how the African National Bank treats all its clients?

Amb3r or I will be in touch with you tomorrow. I am warning you, any more outbursts such as this will run the risk of souring this entire transaction.

Calm down, take a cold shower and start thinking clearly. You're too old to be flying off the handle like this.

Col. M.L. St0ck

(Dr. Ironman goes back to work as Amb3r).

Fwd: CALL JIM BY YOURSELF AND MADE THE CORRECTION Inbox

Amb3r R3il3y
to me
More options May 29(1 day ago)

Hi Col St0ck, 3mm@nuel Ezekwe,

Col St0ck,

Thank you for letting me take Friday afternoon go visit with with my daughter and her family on the farm. It was nice to visit the grandkids again.You wouldn't believe what happened on Saturday. Grandpa was fixing breakfast. Suddenly my grandson reports that the cows have got loose! He thinks Big Brown Bessie just stepped on a goose! "Good gracious," Grandpa says as he pours himself a glass of milk. When his granddaughter shouts the chickens are out, Grandpa cooks up some eggs. Pigs broke the gate? Grandpa fries bacon. It was a fun time had by everyone.

Unfortunately, Mr. Ezekwe is still having problems getting the moneygram transfer. Please read the email below. I called Mr. Jim up this morning. He was very rude to me, but from what I understand the money was held up at moneygram due to the fact that any large
sum of money sent to high risk countries such as Russia, India, China, and Nigeria falls under the new Anti-Money Laundering Compliance policy. I think he said after 41 days, the money would be released.

I hope this is not going to cause any problems with your business transactions with Mr. 3mm@nuel. If this is the case, then he recommends withdrawing the money and sending Mr. 3mm@nuel a bank check instead. Mr. Jim stated that it normaly takes only 9 days to go through.

If I can be of further help, please feel free to contact me.
Amb3r.

(St0ck to Amb3r, copying Manny).

Re: CALL JIM BY YOURSELF AND MADE THE CORRECTION Inbox

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to amberreiley, 3mm@nuel
More options May 29 (23 hours ago)

Amb3r, thanks for the email. Glad you had a good weekend on the farm.

Yes, Mr. Ekazu has been having problems with the Money Gram. I told him that the holdup was within the Money Gram system. He evidently did not believe that, but I have explained things to him now and I'm certain he will now listen to reason.

Although it looks like we have to wait 45 days for the transfer to clear, I'm hoping we can handle this matter face-to-face long before that happens. Mr. Ekazu has expressed some hesitancy to work with me on the ground in Lagos. Therefore, I may send you to Lagos in my place. You would not be there more than 4 or 5 days. I hope you can square things with your husband. I will, of course, provide you a bonus, as I did for that errand to Paramaibo last year. We must keep Mr. Ekuzu in the loop, as he will be meeting you upon your arrival in Lagos.

When I get to the office in the morning we'll discuss it. In the meantime I would like you to attempt to reach Mrs. Gr0zny's parents and determine where she is. I don't want her wandering the streets in her condition. She needs to be indoors and stay there until Bry@n begins to recover. Evidently she attempted to call Mr. Ekazu this weekend and seems to have carried on. We must get that woman under control. And, also, there is the filing of the Power of Attorney with the court, that takes precedence over everything.

Thanks for your help, Amb3r.

Col. M.L. St0ck

(Manny to Amb3r. He really does not want anyone coming to Nigeria!)

Date: May 30, 2006 2:17 PM
Subject: CALL JIM BY YOURSELF AND MAKE THE CORRECTION
To: Amb3r R3il3y >

Dear Amb3r,

You will be invited as at when required but as at now there is no need
for you to come while you present is not needed. I will advise that
you sort things out with money gram and find a solution on how to send
the money to procure the necessary documents that will lead to the
approval of Bry@ns fund then you can be invited for the final release
to his account.
What did Mr. St0ck say concerning the money required to get everything
in other, I hope he will instruct you to send the money in two or
three money gram agents to avoid this nonsense that happened before.

Hope to hear that you have sent the money for the document so that we
can settle everything as soon as possible for Bry@n to receive the
money which he suffered for.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(Amb3r to Manny).

Amb3r R3il3y
to me, 3mm@nuel
More options 7:57 am (9 hours ago)
Hello Col St0ck,

I was able to speak with Roxanne's mom this morning. Roxanne also
called her this weekend. Roxanne wants to produce an army of mindless
insects who will obey her every command. To produce such an army,
Roxanne plans to use drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever
approach she takes, if the only way to create and nurture a true
spirit of community is for her to burst into tears, then so be it. It
would doubtlessly be worth it because I wouldn't waste my time trying
to shatter the illusion that Roxanne has her moral compass in tact if
Mrs. Gr0zny's parents's propositions weren't parroted. But that's not
all: she was incredulous when Roxanne told her she intends to deprive
individuals of the right to take a strong position on its projects,
which, after all, strip people of their rights to free expression and
individuality. It doesn't seem possible. But first, you need to
realize that if Roxanne is to be, we will have to begin a course of
careful, planned, and coordinated action. It was a fact long before
anyone realized that the tone of Roxanne's statements is eerily
reminiscent of that of money-grubbing harijans of the late 1940s, in
the sense that when I say that Roxanne still labors under the outmoded
pretense that a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces
a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity, this does not, I
repeat, does not mean that its decisions are based on reason. This is
a common fallacy held by most people today.

Mr. 3mm@nuel,

I would really enjoy visiting your beautiful country. Can you send me
some brochures? I really am looking forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,
Amb3r

(At this point my legitimate work intervenes. I send this to Amb3r and Manny, as St0ck, trying basically to stall the transaction).

WE NEED A SOLUTION.

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to amberreiley, 3mm@nuel
More options 5:15 pm(0 minutes ago)

Amb3r, thank you for speaking to Mrs. Gr0zny's parents. I think it's self-evident that Bry@n's illness has totally pushed her off the deep end. She must be committed to an institution. I can only apologize to Mr. Ekazoo for what she might have said to him.

I went to see Bry@n in the hospital today. He is in appalling condition. The nurses had not changed his colostomy bag in at least 2 days. The excrement was leaking out all over the floor. There are huge craters in his arms where the nurses have tried to give him injections and have become infected. The last chart over his bed said he had not been visited by a doctor since late Sunday evening. If I've said once I've said a thousand times, this socialized health care in Canada will be the death of us!

I was so shocked by Bry@n's condition, and the horrible treatment he's received at the public hospital in Regina, that I have this afternoon made arrangements to have Bry@n moved to a private hospital in Calgary. That move will take place sometime on Wednesday if I can get the appropriate authorization from the Provincial authorities. This has been my major project of the day. I've also alerted the police in Moose Jaw to pick up Roxanne and put her in custody. She's out wandering the streets babbling like an idiot and antagonizing Mr. Ekazoo on the telephone. That is unacceptable. I honestly don't know why I ever had anything to do with that woman.

Now, as for Mr. Ekazoo's funds that are being held in transit at Money Gram, I will make a call tomorrow to the regional manager of Money Gram outlets in Western Canada, attempt to get the transfer rescinded, and then we can re-send in smaller batches as Mr. Ekazoo suggests. It is possible that, if I can't get resolution on that issue over the telephone, I may have to fly to Edmonton (where their regional branch is located) and speak to the manager in person. Therefore, Amb3r, I would like you to book me on a flight to Edmonton tomorrow afternoon, book a room for me (Sheraton or Hilton), and a rental car. I'll return Thursday mid-day.

I still believe that someone should go to Lagos and deal with Mr. Ekazoo personally, and I feel that his reluctance to work with us on that basis is a serious tactical mistake. However, I'm copying Mr. Ekazoo on this message so that he is aware both of the problems we are facing in dealing with both the Gr0znys, and also the actions we're taking to resolve the whole situation.

If anyone has a solution other than I've outlined as above, now's the time to voice it.

M3rriw3th3r L. St0ck, Col. (Ret'd) RCA[/b]

Last edited by Canadon Alfa on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Manny to St0ck).

THE SOLUTION Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me
More options May 31(2 days ago)
Dear St0ck,

I appreciate your effort to get the matter settled soon, I am not telling you not to come to Nigeria but I am only telling you based on the nature of the transaction before you will come here I must have done all that is necessary to make sure that when you come you will only endorse for the fund to be release in your account so please bear with me I will invite you soon.
However, as you said you will be traveling to money grams head office try all that is possible to make sure that you send the money from there in batches so that it will be easy for collection then I will get the necessary papers which I will send you copies as soon you receive the papers you know that we are near to conclude the deal.

For your information I am not reluctant in this transaction but the cause of the delay is because of the fund withheld by money Gram officer.

I wish you a successful trip to Edmonton.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(St0ck to Manny)

From Edmonton

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to amberreiley, 3mm@nuel

Just an update, yes, Amb3r, I made it to Edmonton fine this evening, and the hotel is very comfortable, thank you. I am writing this from my laptop in the bar.

I am meeting with Mr. Clarence Beaks, branch manager of the Western Canada Region, in the morning. I'll get to the bottom of this "45 day waiting period" business so we can get Mr. Ekazoo his money, and therefore get Bry@n his $8.75 million.

(�Clarence Beaks,� of course, is the guy from the movie Trading Places who steals the crop report and ends up in a gorilla cage shipped to Africa!)

I am told the transfer of Bry@n to the private hospital in Calgary occurred this afternoon. Amb3r, will you please call the hospital in the morning, make sure Bry@n is doing well, and send flowers from me? By the way, Bry@n's father is flying in from Warsaw tomorrow afternoon. Please make hotel reservations for him in Calgary. Four star, of course. Charge it on the company card. I do not want Mr. Gr0zny to spend a dime while he is in Canada.

Thank you both for your help and your patience. Pray for Bry@n, his second surgery will be Friday morning. If they can tie off that embolism, he should make a full recovery.

M3rriw3th3r L. St0ck, Col. (Ret'd) RCA

(Manny finally sees light at the end of the tunnel�or so he thinks! Here�s his reply to St0ck).

I WISH YOU WELL Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me
More options Jun 1 (4 days ago)
Dear St0ck,

How are you today?

I can understand that you want to find a lasting solution to the lingering problem with money gram. I wish you a successful trip back home and the transfer effected from there so that Mr. Ad@ms can go for the collection here.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(OK, time to give Manny some false hope.

St0ck to Manny.)

Progress at last!

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to amberreiley, 3mm@nuel
More options Jun 1(4 days ago)

Amb3r, Mr. Ekazoo, I'm back at the ranch now after my trip to Edmonton. I think we at last have a solution in the works that will put an end to all our problems.

This morning I met with Mr. Clarence Beaks, the regional director for Money Gram's Western Canada unit. He was a very businesslike chap. Turns out he was in the service too (3rd Manitoba Ghurkas) but strangely we never ran into each other. Anyway he said some very interesting things.

Mr. Beaks told me that Money Gram has been under crackdown lately from both the Canadian and USA governments who are concerned about funds going to "terrorist risk countries." The list of "terrorist risk countries" is classified, but it seems obvious from the problems that we've encountered that Nigeria is on it. Money Gram has instituted a random spot check procedure where they will randomly flag transfers to these countries. While the amount is not always significant, the system tends to flag transfers over $1500, but often transfers even below that amount will be flagged. If a transfer is flagged it will be held in suspension for 45 days while the sender and the recipient are cleared through terrorism name databases. This 45 day holdup doesn't happen in every case, but it happened in ours, and Mr. Beaks checked on his computer and discovered that the transfer Amb3r attempted to send was flagged with this procedure. It is likely to happen again if we just try a "do-over," and that will do none of us any good.

Money Gram outsources the security procedures on these flagged transfers to a company called International Transaction Security Verification Services, Ltd., which is a British company. They have such a backlog, that's why it takes 45 days. However Mr. Beaks said that ITSVS has recently instituted a procedure whereby a recipient can go through the verification process manually. They have instituted a web site where this can be done from a computer. This can be done on the spot and will provide the recipient with a number they can use to pick up the money on the receiving end at any Money Gram outlet.

At my request Mr. Beaks called and rescinded the previous transfer Amb3r attempted to send. Amb3r, you should go to Money Gram in Regina tomorrow and pick up the deposit back.

Then here is the procedure that we'll follow.

1. Amb3r will make three separate Money Gram transfers to Mr. Vict0r Ad@ms of Zenith Bank Aguba Branch. They will be in the amounts of $1499 US, $1499 US, and $577 US. We're going to use US dollars because it would just be too complicated with the exchange rate in Canadian dollars.
2. I or Amb3r will then give Mr. Ekezu the security number and the web site address of the International Transaction Security Verification Services web site where he can go through the verification process manually with each number. That process will release a "clean" MTCN (one that does not show up in the Money Gram system as flagged) to Mr. Ekezu for each transfer.
3. Mr. Ekezu will proceed to his local Money Gram outlet and pick up the three transfers. No one at that office should even have to know if these transfers were flagged.
4. Mr. Ekezu will fill out the remaining paperwork to have the fund released in Bry@n's name. I will forward him a copy of the Power of Attorney whereby it is documented that I can receive the fund on behalf of Bry@n and I will provide Mr. Ekezu with account information.
5. African Continental Bank will then transfer the $8.75 million to the account specified by me.

I think this should end our problems with Money Gram transfers. Is everyone agreed on this procedure?

By way of update, Bry@n's father did arrive from Poland, and is now visiting him regularly. Amb3r, thanks for making the reservations for him in Calgary. Bry@n goes into surgery again tomorrow (Friday). Now that we have a crack team of private physicians working on the problem rather than those incompetent witch doctors who hacked him up last time, I'm confident they'll get to the root of the problem.

Also, Roxanne was taken into custody yesterday by the Moose Jaw police and is now resting at the home of her parents in Saskatoon. They have said she won't be going to visit Bry@n until he improves. Amazingly enough I had a conversation with Sarah Reeks, Bry@n's friend in Moose Jaw, and she said that on the very afternoon he collapsed Bry@n announced to Sarah that he was going to divorce Roxanne. Not a bad idea in my view, she's looney as a jaybird. I apologize again to Mr. Ekazu for the horrible things she said to him.

Well, now that we all have marching orders, let's snap to it, eh?

M3rriw3th3r L. St0ck, Col. (Ret'd), RCA

(Manny thinks his prayers have been answered! Him to St0ck).

I THANK GOD Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me
More options Jun 2 (3 days ago)
Dear St0ck,

How are you today?

I thank God the matter has been resolved at last, I will suggest that since western union is in your city advise Amb3r send the $1,499 through western union and the $577 through money gram in the name of Mr. Vict0r Ad@ms this will make thing easy for both parties then on my side I will do what I know best to concluded transfer .for your information do not add Vict0r Ad@ms of Zenith Bank Aguda Branch just use this address below for an easy pick up.

MR. VICT0R AD@MS.
NO. 114 KIRIKIRI ROAD OLODI APAPA.
LAGOS NIGERIA.

Please follow this instruction for our own good, make sure that payments slips are scanned as you did before.

Regards,

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(Manny to Amb3r)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jun 2, 2006 2:35 AM
Subject: Very Important
To: Amb3r R3il3y < >

Amb3r,

Thanks for you help towards this transaction, you don't need to worry
yourself concerning what your daughter is selling, the moment the
transfer is effected I will be with you people in Canada to pick up
the scout cookies.
Since you will be the one to send to money to Mr. Ad@ms below is the
mail I sent to Mr. St0ck on how he will send the money for an easy
pick up, please go through the mail and follow the instruction
therein.

Amb3r R3il3y

(Amb3r to Manny. The McDuck modality is locked, loaded and ready to fire. Now all Manny has to do is pull the trigger).

Date: Jun 2, 2006 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: Very Important
To: 3mm@nuel ezekwe <[mugu]@yahoo.com>

Hi Mr. Ezekwe,

To buy thanks for the offer the girl scout cookies. Although the girl
scout cookies read carefully never possibly somewhat I written, is not
his flashing not from spirit full satire, because the scout of the
girl will you leave to believe. They are simply the bischen deep
ramblings from poxy any thing, which does not have idea or evaluation
of that, which it raille. Which is scout from girls, whom the cookies
do not carry out that I never try to discuss with him because he is
clear he is from the reason not sensitively. I wait with interest to
meet you if you come, in order to take the cookies.

I am sorry it took me so long to send you the money, but the western
union office is clear across town. The traffic was horrible at lunch
time. I have sent the money through Western Union as you requested but
due to the anti-terrorism legislation, they gave me this Security
Verification Code. You must go to International Transaction
Verification Services Ltd. (http://v3r1fys3c.tripod.com/index.htm) and
enter the code and once you've completed the security verification
process you'll get the MCTN

Security Verification code:
155948516400325155585171-365549666164001550475965-2998-1975308642-277

Sender: Amb3r R3il3y
Receipient: MR. VICT0R AD@MS
Amount: $ 1499

Or click on this link to go to the page.

http://v3r1fys3c.tripod.com/?m=155948516400325155585171-365549666164001550475965-2998-1975308642-277

(OK, here it is�Manny�s reply after spending all night at the Internet caf� in Lagos answering ridiculous random questions for the McDuck program. Here�s where the bait really pays off!)

VERY IMPORTANT Inbox

3mm@nuel ezekwe
to me
More options Jun 3 (2 days ago)

St0ck

I don�t know why you people want to subject me into this kind of nonsense, I don�t know what I did that I should deserver this from you, Bry@n and St0ck I am tired of the whole bull sheet, I am a banker and have not experienced this kind of thing in my life, how dare do you want to convince me that you used your money to make a transfer and you are asked to pass through this verification process and you agreed, what kind of mess is this. Are you a terrorist? In short I don�t think that I can continue with this if you people are serious I will know, as the initiator of this very deal I will advise you people to forget about all this let me find another people.

Mr. Bry@n told me that he sent this money to me in the account which I gave to him and he never did any thing and now this is you Amb3r and St0ck I don�t think I can continue, if you want to continue you know what you will do best for me to get the fund transferred. By the way how much did you pay to western union? I told you to make the payment and scan the slip to me why didn�t you follow my instruction, how can a western union agent dictate for you how you will send your money while I told you before that when you want to send the money tell them that you want to send the money to your friend here and now you are telling me to fill the security verification code with out propare information, were you not issued with a slip? If you want to send this money bear in mind that what you will send is $3575 and not $1499, $1499 plus $1499 plus $577 equals to $3575 send this in a correct way and attach the payment slip I will not like to pass through this verification code because I have not seen this kind of process because of my assistant to help Bry@n and make sure you send it with the correct information. I have filled the form and no information was given to so please you have to go back there correct the mistake which you make or I forward to you an account where you will transfer the $3575.

I am not ready for this process any longer, if you can not follow my instruction you forget about the whole business.

Give me you telephone number for easy communication.

3mm@nuel Ezekwe.

(I don�t have much hope that Manny is going to stick around much longer but I still have to slap him for his incompetence and try to keep him hooked. Here�s St0ck again).

Meriwether L3wis St0ck
to 3mm@nuel
More options Jun 3 (2 days ago)

Ekazoo, this is the last straw! We have been trying to send you money for a month now. All we have to show for our efforts are a lot of messages from you whining about this or that!

If Western Union and Money Gram have classified Nigeria as a high risk country, is that my fault? If they have instituted these security procedures, is that my fault? You were the one who wanted this money by Western Union in the first place. And now somehow it's our fault that Western Union has a verification process? YOU wanted to use Western Union and now you're complaining about it? What the hell kind of way to do business is that?

If you can't or won't sit there and answer a few simple security questions to get your money, then how do you expect us to trust you with Bry@n's $8.75 million fund? Unless of course you ARE a terrorist? If the security procedure asks you if you are a terrorist, why would you hesitate to answer "no", unless you have something to hide?

I've told you exactly how to get your money: go through the security verification process. The money is there, but you don't seem to want to pick it up. All you seem to want to do is whine and complain and demand we send you more money which you refuse to pick up. Show a little backbone, take the initiative, and go get your money and let's get this transaction concluded. I fail to see what's so difficult about this. Get your ass in gear, pull yourself together and do what you're supposed to do.

M.L. St0ck, Col. (Ret'd) RCA

(Ironman makes one last try as Amb3r to try to get him back. Here�s Amb3r to St0ck, copying Manny).

Amb3r R3il3y
to 3mm@nuel, me

More options 8:25 am (7 hours ago)
Hello Col St0ck,

I hope you had a good weekend. I had a great time again on the farm
with my daughter and her family. I taught them this funny song.

"The farm has a cow and a horse and a pig.
And a sheep and a goat and a barn so big!

You put your right hoof in;
You put your right hoof out;
You put your right hoof in and
you shake it all about.
You do the Higgy-Piggy,
And you turn yourself around,
That's what it's all about!
Oink!"

We had such a good time laughing and roasting marshmellows around the
campfire. I wish you could have joined us.

It appears that Mr. Ezekwe had some trouble with the Western Union
MCTN process over the weekend.

I called their help desk this morning, and a Mr. Harry Cooch told me
that due to a problem with their server, all their customers were not
able to complete the MCTN process online.

Due to the large number of complaints from angry customers, Western
Union has set up a temporary automated phone system to allow
processing the MCTN over the phone system.

Mr. Ezekwe needs to call (xxxxxxxxxxx) and state his Security
Verification code, his email address, and answer 3 simple yes or no
security questions.

Once the computer checks his the Security Verification code and
security questions, they will email him the online link showing his
MCTN.

Mr. Ezekwe,

Mr. Harry told me that the phones lines may be busy due to the large
number of customers that need to pick up their money. Please be
patient and try again later if the phone is busy. I am sorry for your
problems, and I hope that you can still do business with Col. St0ck. I
will understand if you want to pull out of the transaction. Please let
me know, so I can withdraw the money.

God Bless.
Amb3r

(Our last word from Manny. At last he�s had enough. Oh, Manny, we hardly knew ye!)

Date: Jun 5, 2006 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Very Important
To: Amb3r R3il3y

Amb3r,

I am tired of this cook and bull stories, I will advise you and St0ck
that I am too old to be young I don't think I can continue with this
kind of mess. If you feel or you believe that you sent the money
collect the MCTN number with a scanned copy of the payment slip and
send it to me.

3mm@nuel

This bait is over, and still with so many unanswered questions! Did Bry@n survive his second surgery? Is Roxanne headed for the looney bin? Will Bry@n recover and marry Sarah? What will Grandpa R3il3y cook for breakfast tomorrow? I guess we�ll never know�but this may not be the last we hear from 3mm@nuel 3z3k3we. Now that we know his weaknesses, the next bait will be even more fiendish.

Thanks for reading! Wink

THE END.

damspam44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH CRAPP,I have Never seen something so funny in 20 years!IM not joking,my hats is off to the entire Team!You could win an Emmy or something for this!!If national TV ever finds this,somebody will be very famous,excellent work!I`m gonna go listen to the Judge Judy phone call again!Thank You all. P.S I get about 3 scams per day and I`d love to get in on the fun!!..I`d like to pick one to work on..and Ill give the rest to somebody else who isint busy..pm me..I definitely need a mentor!!!!!
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dam, I couldn't have done it without a lot of help, from my own mentors, and Ironman, and Scrooge McDuck for creating that modality that finally sent Manny over the edge.

The lesson here is, there are a LOT of resources here on the Eater, and don't hesitate to use them! Cool

ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha Ha.. I finally got to see the whole story. I love it when he goes from low caps to high caps then back to low caps. The emotion swings this guys goes through is hilarious.

Two comment though.

Quote:
http://media.putfile.com/St0ck-vs-ezcool link is not correct. The zero in Stock messes up the link.

It should be click here

Also, You may want to include the jim rome links before the "(Manny to Amb3r; he’s finally getting mad!)" line. I think I forgot to email this one to Andro during the bait, so he didn't know about it until it was over. Embarassed

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76610&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
damspam44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you do the judge judy thing?or is that a trade secret?..t was quite a piece or work...if u can call it work..lol
ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a secret at all. Read this sticky. There is a ton of info there.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32125&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
declan52
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant, sell it to hollywood. The ultimate in wearing a man down. Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic