SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NeilDown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beleive me, I've gone to bed everynight at like 2a.m. because of this damn forum Wink .

I'm trying to bait myself right now, the church theme seems to be pretty flexable in my opinion and i'm trying to create an awesome bait. Hopefully I'll have work to publish soon.

(I know the point is to waste their time and make the transactions really long, but I respond immediatly, theres something about the first bait that keeps me waiting for there next e-mails)

I've got them off the scripted e-mails and wanting to join my church, next step-tattoo.

By the way one guy send me "pictures" of himself with esophical cancer, he sent two pictures of two different white men claiming to be them... wtf mate.

So I "beleived" him and said the recuirments to join my church are harsh so if you can find a good friend to join I can work through him (i'm doing that in the hopes that he creates another e-mail so i can screw with him, if I don't beleive that the photos are him he might bail)
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you told him which pagan script to use? Cuneiform would be good. Or maybe Venetic. I can give you examples if you want!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
NetSkyR
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Reply from the lad,
Quote:
,ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY SHOULD GRANT ME THE STRENGHT TO CARRY OUT ALL THESE TASKS I HAVE IN HAND

Might become a Herculean effort for the (not very) poor guy(man). Eleven more tasks to perform, or is clearing up the village task 1?

If you see no sense in life, look at the nonsense. You'll love it as much as tripping fake (bank) sites (speaking of which, United Kingdom x 13, Russia x 2, Netherlands x 5, South Africa x 1, Togo x 1, United States x 2, Spain x 1, Ivory Coast x 1, Nigeria x2 entries in the 419th level of the Hades of lads)

becoming more active after more then a year
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received a photo of a handbill from the lad:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

HERE IS A SAMPLE OF THE HANDBILL,MY EFFORTS TO CONVINCE SOME PHOGRAPHERS TO COVER THE SHRINE WAS ABORTIVE,THE ONLY ONE WHO VENTURED TO HAVE SOME SNAP SHOTS ONLY DEVELOPED BLANK NEGATIVES. (is he bullshitting, hmmmmmm Laughing)

BUT I WON'T GIVE UP,JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME TO PRAY AND I WILL MAKE IT.

REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

And the handbill Laughing:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As my favourite persona, Eliz@ D@ne, would say: "Holy Odin, that is just so cheesy!"

WTF - "Operation Send the Evil Doers Packing" - now there's a rallying cry to bring the faithful to a fever-pitch. Rolling Eyes

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE ONLY ONE WHO VENTURED TO HAVE SOME SNAP SHOTS ONLY DEVELOPED BLANK NEGATIVES.

His faith was not strong enough to overcome the evil spirits at the shrine. Next time the good pastor MUST bless the camera and every film before crusading again. If that doesn't help then a special cleaning ceremony must be held. Twisted Evil
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another email from the lad this morning asking if I got the photo he sent, I replied telling him it looked tacky Laughing, I also mentioned about a little cleansing ceremony, I replied:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, nice to hear from you again.

Sorry for not replying sooner, I have been very busy with church work.

With regards to the handbill, I find that it looks very tacky, I dare not show it to my Bishop, he would be most disappointed, it's not at all what I was expecting!

I am also shocked to hear that the photos of the shrine came out blank, this suggests the evil doer is quite potent, but I have a way to deal with that for now.

Our guardian spirit is a very strong force, far stronger than the evil deity in the village shrine, was personally blessed by him emminence, Pope John Paul of the Vatican whilst he was on a visit to our church in the UK, her power is beyond anything you have there, and we use her in our cleansing ceremonies when performing exorcisms on haunted houses and against poltergeists, so here is what I would like you to do.

You need to perform the cleansing ceremony, that will protect you and any people who go near the shrine and it will protect the whole village, it will also enable you to take the photos of the shrine.

You will need the following items for the ancient

1) Paint a large 6 pointed star on the ground as close to the shrine as possible (I have sent you images of what the star looks like for you to copy)

2) 1 person needs to stand at each junction of the star lines, 12 people in total (as indicated by the circles on the star image I have sent you).

3) The 13th person plays the part of annointing the other 12 people on the star.

4) On each "outside" point of the star (6 star points) there must be a lighted candle, then each person must hold a lighted candle in each hand (all candles are too be lit by the 13th person).

5) In the centre of the star, use the white paint to write the words , the 12 people on the star must chant those words 12 times during the ceremony.

6) While the 12 people are holding lighted candles, the 13th person shall pour half of the cow or goats milk over the head of each person standing on the star.

7) The 13 person then has to rub honey on the heads and chests of the 12 people standing on the star, after using the honey, use the remaining half of the milk and also pour that over the heads of the 12 people on the star.

8.) Once the milk and honey cleansing has been completed, each of the 12 people on the star has to have a loaf of bread placed on their head by the 13th person.

9) Now each person on the star has to hold a fish in their mouth, the 13th person has to place the "tail" of the fish in each their mouths for them to hold on to, at the same time, they must all hum the words 12 times, if any of the 12 people drop the bread or the fish, then all 12 people must repeat that part again!

10) The ceremony is now almost finished, you now need to take the bread off their heads and place it at their feet so they can stand on the bread

11) Now take the fish from their mouths and place the fish on their heads, now they must again chant the words 12 times.

12) Finally, the 13th person must remove the fish from each of their 12 heads, they must also put each candle out one at a time starting from the outside points of the star and working inwards to the inner junctions, then pour 1 bucket of water over each of the 12 people on the star for the final cleansing. Now take the candles, paint, bread, fish, honey and milk and place them right in the centre of the star, pour plenty of petrol over them and set fire to them, whilst watching them burn, chant another 12 times, you have now completed the "ceremony of the 12 points".

You are now fully protected from the evil doer and can go as close to the shrine as you like, no harm will come to you as will protect you at all times!

I will require photos showing each of the 12 stages of the ceremony to make sure that it has been done properly, once I have the photographic proof, I can continue with giving you your �2000 grant, I am sure my Bishop will be tingling with anticipation, we will rid the village of the shrine and the evil doer once and for all!

Blessings,

Father O'H

I sent him these 2 images to copy, whether he will do it or not I don't know, worth a crack at it anyway:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I evolved a cleansing ceremony for one Lad whose attachments kept coming through incomplete - inspired by passages from the risible He Came to Set the Captives Free.

He didn't bite, though...

Quote:

You must cleanse yourself of all taint of the occult before you seek to send me the details and enable the transfer of the 13,500 euros.
The steps you must take are as follows. All must be done exactly as stated; and you must send me proof of your compliance by taking photographs of each stage.
Firstly: Write down this prayer -
"Heavenly Father, I confess to you my involvement in -"
(At this point you must confess your involvement in any of the following; Satanism, Witchcraft, Islam, Catholicism, Hinduism, Animism, Buddhism, Mormonism, New Age beliefs, spiritualism, divination, idolatry, martial arts, fantasy role-playing, heavy metal or death metal music, acupuncture, biofeedback, Transcendental Meditation, or psychic surgery)
"I recognise that such deeds and beliefs are an abomination before you. I humbly beseech your forgiveness for these my sins, and pray that you will lift the curse from me, that Satan and his minions should no longer hinder my walk with you and my work for you.
"For this blessing, I thank you O Lord, in the name of Jesus."
Once you have recited it, have a photograph taken of yourself holding the prayer aloft. The words must be clearly visible.
Secondly, you must rid your abode of all occult items, such as the following:
Any books or writings on occult matters such as the Satanic Bible, the Book of Shadows, the Koran, the Necronomicon, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Book of Mormon, or any book that details any of these matters; all images or statues of Catholic saints, Hindu or Buddhist gods, or voodoo fetishes; ouija boards, tarot cards; fantasy role-playing rule books; records, tapes, or CDs of heavy metal or death metal music, and any posters or similar; acupuncture needles and biofeedback tapes. All such items must be smashed or burned, as appropriate.
This process must be photographed - before, during and after.
Finally, you must go over your family home and anoint all doorways with oil, inside and out, and pray as you do so. Exodus 40 should give you insight here. Again, photographs are mandatory.
Once this is done with a sincere and contrite heart, I guarantee your success in this matter and the sure release of the funds.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from the lad, he wants to know what's wrong with the handbills blah blah blah, well I shall have to tell him not to use every font known to mankind when designing a handbill Rolling Eyes. He also moans about the 12 point ceremony, forgot to tell him it's a requirement anyway Twisted Evil, so he may well tell me to feck off, but I don't care, will go for it anyway:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,
WHAT ACTUALLY IS WRONG IN THE HANDBILL,YOU WOULDN'T COMPARE OUR LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT TO THAT OF YOURS OVER THERE,WE ARE STILL BACKWARD.

THEN AS REGARDS,THE 12 POINT EVENT,IT WILL BE EXPENSIVE FOR ME AND MORE TUDIOUS TO CARRY OUT,SINCE THE SCOPE IS TO GET THOSE SHRINE PICTURES,I HAVE ARRANGED WITH OTHER MEMBERS TO PRAY PRIOR TO SNAPPING THE SHRINE AND I WILL GET YOU THE PICTURES SOONEST.

PLEASE PARDON ME BUT ALWAYS REALISE THAT I AM ALSO A HUMAN BEING,WHO HAS A FAMILY TO FEED AND OTHER CHURCH ACTIVITIES.

THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME I AM ASKING FOR YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN ALWAYS COMMUNICATE. I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU ARE AVOIDING THIS.

BEST REGARDS
BROTHER DONALD

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just replied to him, if I lose him, too bad, I will just bait him from a new addy Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxxx,

Thank you for your email,

Firstly, on the subject of the handbill, I don't expect you to have access to the best tools available to design a spectacular handbill, but you must admit, it does look very poor in it's design, you have used just about every different font known to mankind on it, there is absolutely no need to use that many diffrent fonts on such a document, it just makes it look messy and amateurish, also, the overall design looks like it was made by a small child using an MS Paint program, surely you can do much better than that Brother Donald.

Now about the , I understand you have a family to feed and church activities etc, but there really is very little expense involved for you, you simply require some white paint, most people have some used tins of paint in their homes, the candles you can borrow from your church, and bread, fish, milk and honey are very cheap in Africa, I know that as I have been there many times over the years, so the expense to you should be minimal, and in any case, you can claim expenses for that ceremony after your grant appication has been procesed and granted, then you can send me an itemised bill and I will send you the amount that it cost you for materials used.

The actual cleansing ceremony is something we ask all grantees to perform, I just thought that I would ask you to do it at this stage for extra protection from the evil doer, but it is actually a "requirement" of all people applying for a grant to undertake the cleansing ceremony prior to getting their grants.

I can give you my mobile phone number, but I am 75% deaf in both ears and only use my phone for receiving SMS text messages, this is beacuse when I was on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem back in 1982, I was caught in the blast of a suicide bombers explosion which burst my ear drums as I was quite close to the bombers explosion, I have been practically deaf since then, so whilst you can phone me, I will not be able to hear a word you are saying, I do all of my work via email now because of that and I check my emils many times a day, apart from Sundays, which as you can imagine is a busy day in church for me, so this is the easiest form of communication for me Brother.

I had an email from my Bishop today, he would like to thank you for finding a Pastor for us in Nigeria, and also for helping to build our new church on the land where the shrine is located, he send his best regards to you all over there.

Blessings,

Father O'H

caspertheghost
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE ARE STILL BACKWARD.

At least he admits it Very Happy

maybe tell him if he gets the pictures of the ceremony it would look great on the handbills.

"If I try to tell you more about me I may not be able because I will start to cry again."
"You look very lovely and so do I, I can�t wait to see you ....... Try and get me a gift as you come no matter how little it may be."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well how dare he tell me my 12 point cleansing ceremony is bizarre and ungodly Evil or Very Mad, at least he accepts my burst ear drums excuse for not phoning Laughing

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,
I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE EAR MISHAP IN 1982,PLEASE ALSO EXTEND MY REGARDS TO THE BISHOP.

PLEASE FATHER,MY CHURCH GROUP ARE FINDING THE EXCERCISE BIZARRE AND UNGODLY,I HAVE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH,PLEASE WHY CAN'T WE PROCEED WITH THE OTHER STEPS ,WE REALLY NEED THIS GRANT AND I WOULD TAKE AN OATH [THOUGH WRONG] IF NEEDED TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THE GRANT WILL BE SPENT WISELY.

I WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATIVE IF YOU CAN SHOW THE BISHOP THIS MAIL FOR CONSIDERATION AND ALSO WILL ASK YOU TO PRAY TO GOD TO REVEAL TO YOU IF ACTUALLY I AM GENUINE,GOD WILL ALWAYS DIRECT YOU.
PLEASE FATHER,CONSIDER THIS AND GET BACK TO ME. I ASSURE YOU THAT EVERY OTHER THINGS YOU NEED FROM MY CONGREGATION WILL BE GRANTED YOU IF WE GET THIS GRANT.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD

At the risk of losing him, I am going to be very offended by him saying what he said about my cleansing ceremony, and that I can not help him any further as he has angered me blah blah blah Twisted Evil

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a pity, as you had all that money to give him - still, be sure and tell him of all the deserving charities you'll be sending it to!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Brad Bateman
Phone lad undertaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[2]HIRING OF CANOPIES AND MINI BUSES FOR CONVEYANCE-----300 POUNDS

Flying tarpaulins for conveyance? This gets better & better Laughing

"see hen if una wan gba person look mail ok i dey use this mail dey kill person... you won die now?" - Smith Peter
Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone xBulk! (Mass burials available on request)
Knock down a Phone Lad's door today - see www.phonelads.com - and add to the 15600 already busted!
Jolly Roger
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to him, I wasn't too harsh, he can either do the ceremony or forget it:

Quote:

I really do take offence at you saying the was blessed by his emminence, Pope John Paul of the Vatican, you must know who the Pope is, do you think he would have blessed her if she was ungodly?

I am absolutely horrified and outraged that you used the word ungodly to describe one of our guardian spirits, I am also very angry about it, it takes a lot to anger me, but you have really annoyed me with your words, I suggest you apologise immediately, I dare not tell my Bishop about this, as I know he would phone the Vatican and ask that your church and priests be excommunicated from the church!!!

You asked me to show your email to my Bishop, but for the reason stated above, I can not show it to him, it would mean and end to your grant application for certain. If you feel you cannot do the , then I am afraid there is no way I can carry on with your grant application, as I mentioned previously, it is a requirement of all people applying for a grant to carry out the cleansing ceremony.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has apologised, he showed my email to his church members and they have agreed to carry on with the ceremony Twisted Evil Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

TO ERR IS HUMAN BUT TO FORGIVE IS DEVINE,I AM VERY,VERY VERY SORRY. PLEASE FIND IT SOME WHERE IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE US,I SHOWED MY MEMBERS THIS MAIL AND THEY UNDERSTOOD YOU AND WE WISH TO CARRY ON WITH IT.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE FORGIVEN US.

BEST REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

See, it's handy having the Pope on my side and the threat of excommnunication of his priests and church Laughing, I replied:

Quote:

Thank you for your apology, in my mind, you are forgiven. I trust now that you can continue with the , and then we can carry on as per normal with your application.

I will not make any mention of this to my Bishop as I see no point in incurring his anger over it!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received a strange email from the fetish lad, talking about killings, machette attacks, riots etc, not heard from him since June 9th, now this, bullshit or true Shocked Laughing, bear in mind he is a lad and no photos were attached of the bulldozers or of the cleansing ceremony, vivid imagination?:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O'H,

I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU FOR A MAN OF YOUR CALIBRE IN THE SOCIETY TO FORSAKE ME AT THIS POINT,YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ME OVER A WEEK NOW AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO MAIL ME AND ASK OF MY FATE IN WHAT WE WENT TO DO [CLEANSING].

I KNOW YOU DO NOT MAKE CALLS BECAUSE OF YOUR HEARING PROBLEMS BUT AT LEAST SINCE I GAVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER,YOU WOULD ATLEAST SEND ME AN SMS BECAUSE IT IS A GSM LINE.

HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO US;

AS WE EMBARKED ON THE CLEANSING EXCERCISE AS YOU DIRECTED IN THE FRONT OF THE EVIL DEITY'S SHRINE,WE NEVER KNEW THAT THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE SHRINE AS WELL AS HIS COHORTS HAD PREMONITIONS ABOUT OUR OPERATIONS AND INTERCEPTED THE CLEANSING EXCERCISE WHILE THE 13TH MEMBER WAS ABOUT LIGHTING THE FIRST CANDLE,WE STARTED SHOUTING AND ONE OF OUR MEMBERS WHO WAS NOT IN THE 13 GROUP BUT WAS OUTSIDE POINTED HIS CRUSIFIX AT THE CHIEF PRIEST AND SUDDENLY THE EVIL MAM BECAME EPILEPTIC AND STARTED FOAMING FROM HIS MOUTH AND RIGHT NOW HE HAS DEVELOPED A PARTIAL STROKE AND THIS MADE HIS COHORTS TO INFLICT HEAVY MATCHET CUTS ON OUR MEMBERS AND UNFORTUNATELY ONE OF OUR FEMALE MEMBER DIED ON THE SPOT.

THIS OBSCURE AND RANCOUR ATTRACTED THE POLICE WHICH BUNDLED WE UNINJURED TO THE CELL WHILE THE CORPSE AND THE INJURED WERE RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

I WAS JUST GRANTED BAIL THIS MORNING AND I DECIDED AFTER TAKING A GOOD SHOWER TO CHECK MY MAIL IN ANTICIPATION THAT YOU MUST HAVE BEEN WORRIED OVER ME BUT NOT. MY CHURCH MEMBERS WHO CAME TO OUR RESCUE HAVE BEEN ASKING ME IF MY DIRECTOR BEING YOU IS AWARE OF THE MISHAP BUT I SAID NO SINCE I COULD GET FREEDOM AND ACCESS TO EMAIL.

BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY THAT EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING .

THE YOUTHS OF THE COMMUNITY IN OUR SUPPORT WENT ON A RAMPAGE TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT ON THE ISSUE AGAINST THE DEITY AND THREATENED A RIOT IF THE SHRINE WAS NOT DEMOLISHED CONSIDERING WHAT THEY DID TO US [MESSENGERS OF GOD]AND THIS PROMPTED THE DISPATCH OF THREE BULLDOZERS BY THE GOVERNMENT TO DESTROY THE SHRINE WHILE WE WERE STILL IN DETENTION BUT FORTUNATELY,THE YOUTHS WHO WERE IN POSSASSION OF THE BANNERS WE MADE TIED THEM ON ONLY ONE OF THE BULLDOZERS.

FOR NOW THE SHRINE HAS BEEN DEMOLISHED AS PLANNED BUT
WE LOST A MEMBER AS WELL AS GOT INJURED.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to his email urging him to get the ceremony done:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I must say I am quite shocked at the things you say have happened.

Firstly Donald, I never told you to perform the cleansing right in front of the shrine, I only said to go *as close to the shrine as possible*, not right in front of it, you could have done it a mile away from the shrine, it only needed to be in the general vicinity of the shrine, also, this ceremony was to have been done before you even went there, the ceremony was to protect you from the evil doer when you went to the shrine.

I am not sure why you would think that I wanted you to do something as dangerous as actually performing it right outside the shrine, surely you must have known doing the ceremony that close would cause serious trouble!

I am very sorry to hear people have been injured and worse, but please try to look on the bright side, they have given their lives as Christ did in striving for a better world. Please pass on my condolences to all of them, I shall perform mass this evening for them all.

I am quite shocked by the way you have written to me, suggesting that I do not care about you, nothing could be further from the truth, when I had not heard from you for a few days, I assumed you had changed your mind and didn't want to do the cleansing ceremony after all, so I had no need to contact you. If I had known you were in trouble I would have done anything to help you.

You mention that the banners were only on one of the bulldozers, that is a shame, I have on many occasions in the past known evil doers to carry on despite their shrines being demolished, I also know of people who were stricken down by the evil doer after they thought it had been banished.

Brother Donald, I emplore you to urgently perform the full cleansing ceremony again to protect everyone in the village against it causing more destruction to you all, the full ceremony must be completed as soon as possible. As the last ceremony was interrupted during the cleansing process, this is also very dangerous, as it means the spirit of is now left in a state of limbo.

Please for your own good, complete the ceremony quickly so that the spirit of can be released from limbo, please take clear photos of each stage of the ceremony so that I can see that is has been carried out correctly, and also go over the ground where the shrine was with banners on all of the bulldozers, this will also protect you as the banners have sacred words upon them and was blesed by his emminence the Pope.

One the ceremony and the bulldozing have been done and photographed, we can then concentrate on getting our church built on the land where the shrine was located, I assume that we will get full planning permission to start construction as soon as possible?

What size area does the land where the shrine was located measure, I will need to instruct our architect about the measurements?

Please keep me updated on developments there.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good to hear that this lad is still buddies with you.
i like to think that he offended some lads that happen to know about this site. Laughing

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sun didn't report anything about this important (and bloody) event. Why?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got suspicious when he said that the corpse was taken to hospital, along with the wounded! Laughing

You could offer to beatify the dead female, as a martyr, after they perform the cleansing ritual.

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
ask to have her sent by DHL. Laughing

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
You could offer to beatify the dead female, as a martyr, after they perform the cleansing ritual.

I'm sure that Shiver knows somebody who could carve her statue for the pastor's church. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply and a request for financial help for the dead and wounded Rolling Eyes, he does seem a bit worried about being in limbo, more likely false worry as he probably never did the ceremony in the first place Evil or Very Mad, he must do the cleansing right away:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O'H,

I AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN,THIS IS A RELIEF TO ME.

IN THE OTHER HAND,I AM VERY SCARED OF THE FACT THAT IS KEPT AT LIMBO,WILL IT CAUSE ANY HARM? WE MUST FINISH UP THE CLEANSING IMMIDIATELY. (yep, it will cause harm if not freed from limbo by cleansing immediately Laughing)

THE LAND SIZE OF THE SHRINE IS ABOUT 500 METERS IN LENGHT BY ABOUT 210METERS WIDTH,THIS IS AN APPROXIMATION BECAUSE IT HAS NOT BEEN SURVEYED.

PLEASE FATHER,I AM ASKING THIS FROM YOU AS A MAN OF GOD,KINDLY ASSIST US FINANCIALLY TO TAKE CARE OF THE INJURED ONES IN THE HOSPITAL AS WELL AS THE DEAD SISTER IN THE MORGUE.NO MATTER HOW LITTLE,WE WILL HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT AND GOD ALMIGHTY WILL ALWAYS BLESS YOU AS USUALLY. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT EMBARRASSED AT THIS BUT WE ARE IN NEED. (I will see what I can do, but.......)

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

BEST REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to his email above that he sent today, hopefully this will put the wind up him a bit with his lies Twisted Evil:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, firstly, let me stress how very important it is for you to complete the cleansing ceremony, as I told you, the spirit of is now in limbo due to the being interrupted when you performed it.

There have been other occasions where this has happened, and the spirit of due to it's limbo state caused terrible things to happen, as you know from my previous emails, she was originally a pagan deity brought to our church by some of our priests many years ago, and we adopted her as our guardian spirit. , she was still in pristine condition and untouched by time, she was donated to one of our priests a few years after that and became out guardian spirit.

The problem for you comes from her being in limbo, even taking her name in vein can cause terrible problems, there was a group in Kenya about 20 years ago who said they had done the cleansing ceremony for my church, I later found out that they were only saying they had done it to save money and had not actually completed it, but this caused to reverses her ancient powers of good to evil, for she was used in ancient times as a truth sayer and she detests liars who use her for their own good, we later found out that many people in the Kenyan village had died in mysterious circumstances or ghastly accidents, this was attrributed to the spirit of , at that point, the village people dressed in their costume clothes and performed the full cleansing ceremony, no sooner had they finished it, then things in the village returned to normal and there were no more deaths, please do not underestimate the power of , she has great power to do good, but if used in lies or in vein, she turns her powers on to those who are just using her for their own good.

I emplore you to carry out the without any delay, make sure you take clear photos of every stage of the ceremony for me to make sure everything has been done correctly, I would hate for anything worse than has already happened to occur!

Thank you for the apporoximate measurements of the land where our church is to be built, I have passed the details to the architect and he informs me that the size is more than enough for the builings needs.

On the subject of helping with the wounded and the dead, I will of course be happy to help with paying for any medical fees, and will also take care of any expenses relating to the burial of the poor woman who lost her life, and I will also be able to make payments to the dead womans family if she was one of the main money earners in the family.

But as I have stated previously, the has to be performed by all people applying for a church grants, we are not allowed to give any financial aid under any circumstances until will see full photographic proof of the ceremony being carried out correctly, once you have done that, I have free will to give you whatever financial aid that you require for the dead and wounded, please get back to me as soon as you have performed the ceremony and have the photos to send to me via email.

May the Lord have mercy on you and your fellow villagers in your time of need!

Blessings,

Father O'H

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic