SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch me scambait poor Mrs. Rose Williams...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hartnet1982
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really liked this bait... It's short, but it was a lot of fun...

It's pretty much a straight scam bait, but I keep asking her this question: "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" which is something that is on a number of Arnold Swarzeneger (err... can't spell his last name) sound boards scattered across the internet... When I finally get her to give me a reply to that question, I send them a rather interesting response... Unfortunately, I have yet to hear anything back from her.

OK, so here it is:

Rose Williams is in Blue

Frank Hartnet is in Red

Mrs. Rose Williams:

Fund donation for work of God from Sister Rose

You may be surprised to receive this letter from unknown person, being that you have not see me before. In a brief introduction, I am Mrs. Rose Williams from Sierra Leone in West Africa, I am a devoted christian living in Abidjan Ivory coast.

My dear, I inherited the sum of $820,000.00 (Eight hundred and Twenty thousand Us dollars) from my late husband who died in a motor accident on the 15 of January, this year 2006 on his way coming back from his office. My dear, I and my late husband married for a long time without a child and due to my present situation of health which my doctor has declared that I will not spend long on earth, that is why I contact you, so that you will handle this money into a good business investment for the future benefit of our fellow brethren that are suffering financially at their homes inn your country. Understand that my contacting you is not by my power, rather a divine direction from God and I know that you will not betray his trust in you.

I will be looking forward to hear urgently back from you after reading from your sister so that I will confirm whether you are ready to handle this work our living Almighty has chosen you to do for his obediently children.

Yours beloved sister in Christ,
Rose Williams

Frank Hartnet:

Hello Mrs. Rose Williams!

Reading your story brought tears to my eyes.... I hope that you can trust me when I tell you that I sincerely wish to help you, but I need to know how you would like to proceed from here.

Frank Hartnet

Mrs. Rose Williams:

Dear Frank Hartnet,

Please forgive your sister for responding late, I have being so sick since I send you my first mail, so I have not get the strength to check my mail box. Thank God who make it possible for your sister to leave today and check her mail. My dear Frank Hartnet, I have gone through your mail with a confirmation over your willingness to stand for this calling from our living God and he will always be with you with his wisdom and strength to work for him. My dear Frank Hartnet, I appreciate your concern towards my health situation, please, all I request from you is to be putting me in your daily prayers, so that our great God will add more living to the life of your sister.

My dear Frank Hartnet, as you can see my situation, I will like you to please bring out your time to give this transaction urgent attention. To enable us proceed fast in getting this donation fund into your hand, send me your direct telephone number and full residential address, so that I will submit it to the finance insitute in other to introduce you officially to them to enable thm recognise you as the person appointed by me to receive this donation from me and my late husband. By so doing, the finance insitute will then develop a direct communication with you.

I will be looking forward to hear back from you with the above informations that your sister requested from you.

Yours beloved sister in Christ,

Mrs. Rose Williams

Frank Hartnet:

My phone number is 555-314-4159. Thank you.

You called yourself my sister! I have never had someone call themselves in relation to me like that before. I am your brother - you can trust me.

But first I would like to ask you a bunch of questions. Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Frank Hartnet

Mrs. Rose Williams:

Dear brother Frank Hartnet,

Thanks for your mail. My brother Frank, I decided to be your sister, simply because we are from the same family of Jesus Christ. And I know that you will not disappoint the trust our living Almighty has in you over handling the investment of this donation into your hand for the future survival of his obediently children suffering financially at their homes.

Dear brother Frank, I will like to hear from you again before I will be introducing you to the finance insitute on Monday.

Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord.

Your sister,

Mrs. Rose Williams, daughter of the Living God

Frank Hartnet:

You said that you wanted to here from me again! Well, here's your reply!

By the way, you never answered my question. Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Mrs. Rose Williams:

Dear Frank Hartnet,

My Daddy is Jesus Christ, and he is doing everything. Confirm to me whether to introduce you to the finance insitute because I want this transaction to be handle fast.

I wait for your reply.

Rose

Frank Hartnet:

If your daddy is doing everything, then why have you not put me in touch with him? Obviously, he's the one that I should really be doing business with instead of you. Let me know how I can contact him; what's his e-mail address?

You can introduce me to the finance institute if you want to.

Frank Hartnet

I guess she doesn't know JC's e-mail address, huh? Must be why my lad hasn't gotten back to me yet...
hartnet1982
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could a moderator please change the title of this one to "Watch me scambait Mrs. Rose Williams"? It's kind of late when I posted this, so I made a typo in the title...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic