SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Second one...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
plasmaFury
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys. I've replied to Scammers twice before, but I came to know of this term called scambaiting only today. I've been publishing my work in multi-part posts on my blog <hidden after reading guideline. if you want to see that, just google my nick:d>. Also, I have not actually finished the bait, since that guy still believes that I am a victim and is talking with me. Any ideas how I can finish this off ?

P.S. He's asking me 1000 dollars Processing fee;)

Last edited by plasmaFury on Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are going to get very good advice from very experienced baiters here but for my own interest I would like to know if you read any of the 419eater forums and in particular the stickies?

If you make your lad mad he just might come looking for you.

Not clever having your real details traceable on the net.

....nevertheless welcome to Eater

plasmaFury
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you maybe right, though I hope not. Well, I revealed to him that I am a scam baiter, and he responded with a mail : You are dead. SmileSad
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yuvipanda wrote:
... I revealed to him that I am a scam baiter, and he responded with a mail : You are dead. SmileSad

It is a bit of a no-no to tell the lads that you are baiting them. It only makes them more wary.

Always bait safe, use either gmail or fastmail.fm and get a mentor here.

BTW You are not a 14 year old geek are you?

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
plasmaFury
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks tommo:D I guess I'm a bit more informed now, and I guess I won't do the same mistakes again. And, I'm setting up a Catcher account...

Yep. I was the 14 year old geek some 3 months ago, but now I am a 15 year old geek:DSad
plasmaFury
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked my search engine referrals: The last one was for search term Dr.Mukaila Dauda, my lad:D
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel old! Congrats on your 15th.

You may want to change your username hereabouts for personal security reasons.

If so, just e-mail one of the Mods and they will sort you out. As they did me.

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

plasmaFury
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Tommo! I'll do that pretty sooon.....Very Happy

It's great to be here, and I guess I love spambaiting, not just because it's sortof a social service, but I have a personal cause as well.....

Thanks for this great community guys...Very Happy
plasmaFury
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, and I'm now changed:D

I guess I have irritated my lad enough:D I sent him some one liners about Burkina Faso Police, Interpol Cybercrime and such, and he's still gettin to me:D

I got this, same message repeated ten times:D
Quote:
NOTE THAT YOUR FATHER INFORMATIONS ARE WITH ME YOU FATHER TO FRUAD OUR BANK AND HE IS THE PERSON WHO WANT TO HELP HIM. BEFORE YOU SEND THE INFORMATION TO THE POLICE I HAVE ALREADY PLANNED WITH MAFIA IN INDIA TO GET YOU AND YOUR FATHER. NOW I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I KNOW MORE THAN YOU YOU STUPID BOY CLAIM TO CRIMINAL AND FRUADER DEVIL WILL PONISH YOU DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MAIL IS ALSO IN OUR BANK I WILL PROVE YOU LITTLE THE NEXT 20HOURS FROM HOW; ALL THE INFORMATION I GAVE YOUR FATHER IS FAKE JUST WAIT INTERPOL WILL CALL THE NEXT 24HOUR . BASTARD AND USELESS THING

The *Bank* is nothing more than an email addy from a free email provider[infohq.com]. I actually didn't stop the bait, I just told him I realized this is a scam. I am still in my baiting persona:D But, I guess I'll stop with this lad, since the greats here have advised me never to use my primary email for scambaiting, but that's exactly the thing I've been doing...Very Happy
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

plasmaFury wrote:
...since the greats here have advised me never to use my primary email for scambaiting, but that's exactly the thing I've been doing...Very Happy

plasma, this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73328&highlight=murder
is well worth reading, especially mrsbean's post.

Rule 1 - always bait safe

Rule 2 - see Rule 1 above

TS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic