SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

5 Mugu Bull Riders *Published 06-13-06*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That bull will never be known as a Widow Maker, that's for certain.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
Jose - how long did it take for you to get these Lads to do all this?

I started this one on the 23rd of March and I had sent about 27 emails in all when the pics showed up in my inbox. It will probably be quite some time before the bait is finished, but I'll start publishing it in a few weeks, once my main character dies. Twisted Evil

I had already straight baited this lad for about a month previously but dropped him while I was getting another lad tattooed. I just picked him up from a new addy. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O M F G.... I've been watchin the pic's for like 30 minz now and finally been able to breathe enough to be able to type in a reply... that... is ... fuckin... CLASSIC!!!!!!!!! beautiful work!! NICE modality....

Don't forget to tell them when the bait finishes... that you don't take no bull shit... Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
Awesome pics, Jose! Have to feel sorry for the "bull" though. You can almost hear him thinking, "WTF are these assholes DOING!????" Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Rastas
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You really need to get these guys to find a digital camcorder and take some video of this.
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy cow!

Love the fact they took the pics using a film based camera and had to take the trouble of scanning them and uploading them to you!

A lad's time wasted is someone's hard earned money saved.
dingleberry
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG ... This just CRACKED me up... I had tears in my eyes when I saw this... Excellent work, just excellent... BRAVO!!!!! Thumbs up
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the seemed to be enjoying it. nice stuff jose.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoseQuervo,

Next, you could have them do barrell racing on bulls!! That would be AWESOME!!!!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1) Thank goodness nobody went for a "suicide" wrap. Sure, you get your eight seconds, but you might get thirty more after that.

2) The stock is worth half the ride, so spur, spur, spur!

3) One hand on the...oh, I give up.

Awesome, simply awesome!

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked for pics of each individual team member and this is what I got Confused
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/the_team.jpg
Pure crap Evil or Very Mad

Additionally my mugu had the audacity to write
Quote:
Pls Sir, i would want to make this one request, i will wish you to get me some nice Suits and maybe a good wrist-watch to match with the Suits, i prefer Black Suits.

My size are--TROUSER LENGTH--41, WAIST 34, THIGH 28, BOTTM 18,

And the size of my Suit/ jacket are LENGTH 31,CHEST 42, BCK 9,WAIST 36, SLEEVE 23 1/2, R/SLEEVE 12,.

Also, i have recieved the shipment tracking number from Mr Sl4t3r today, when tracked the cargo was still in activity.

The Redeo Team continued to extend their greetings to you and your wife Ivanna.

Have a great day and God bless.

Mr Kevin

This is the same moron who was upset about the 2 door Mercedes SLK that I was going to give him as a *thank-you* for managing the team. He wanted a four door, so I agreed. Then he wanted a 4 wheel drive vehicle so I agreed to that as well. I guess it wont hurt to get the prick a suit and a watch too. Evil or Very Mad

Scam Patroller is shipping the vehicles for me.

Little does he know that he will soon be getting a tattoo just for pissing me off Twisted Evil

My main character is on his way to Lagos this weekend with the suit, the watch, and trunk-box full of cash. I don't think he's going to make it though because he's been having some technical issues with the flight controls on his private jet.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suits? Confused Surely he knows that cowboys wear Wranglers, boots and a hat! Wrist watchs are also a no-go. They can get caught up in the rope and dislocate a shoulder in the process. These boys have a lot to learn about Rodeo. Slap 'em good. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right bunch of short arses aren't they, tallest of the 5 is 5'3" Shocked

If he is so short, why does he want TROUSER LENGTH--41? I take it that's the leg size Confused

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stargate wrote:
Wrist watchs are also a no-go. They can get caught up in the rope and dislocate a shoulder in the process.

I heard the rope is supposed to be looped at the end, and placed over the rider's neck.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them they need to go to South Africa and ride a Black Wildebeest:

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
If he is so short, why does he want TROUSER LENGTH--41? I take it that's the leg size Confused

Maybe Zoot-suits are making a comeback Laughing

hartnet1982
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can slap them about being gay (the two guys holding hands?)... I'm not against gay people - I'm just saying that due to the fact that homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria, I would be surprized if he didn't half expect you to slap him for that... So get to it!

Nice trophy by the way - I'm jealous!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am nowhere near finished making this mugu�s life a living hell but I am finished with the bull riding portion of this bait, so to keep things less complicated, I will be publishing this in a three part series. The �mugu rodeo� portion of the bait essentially ended on Sunday 11, June when my main character died. There are two secondary characters that will continue adding to this lad�s misery for quite some time to come and I will publish part II & part III as soon as they are completed. Part II involves a safari for Mr. Bello (hopefully) to Sierra Leone. Part III involves Mr. Bello and an appointment at the tattoo parlor. The subsequent baits are just beginning Twisted Evil

Mr. Damila Bello changes names more frequently than KD uses the � Confused � face, but I decided not to slap him for it early on in the bait, and it paid off. Laughing me hopes KD sees the humor in that

Here we go, hope y�all enjoy Razz

Quote:
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2006
From Damila Bello
To �Catcher Account�
Subject REGARDING LATE BARRY KELLY.

FR, DR DAMILA WILLIANS.
MANAGER UNION BANK PLC,
LAGOS BRANCH NIGERIA.
PHONE +234-XXXX721237
I am Dr DAMILA WILLIANS Manager of UNION Bank Plc , Lagos Branch. I have Urgent and very Confidential Business Proposition for you. Mr. Barry Kelly an American National and an oil Merchant with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum in Nigeria here
made a numbered time (Fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months,valued at US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty-five Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died from an automobile accident.On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in the Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.
No one will come forward to claim it. According to the Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 6{Six} years, the money will evert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Consequently,my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.This is simple;

(1) We shall employ the services of an attorneys for drafting and notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favore for the transfer of the funds into your account.

(2) I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits,which will put you in place as the next of kin.

(3)A bank account in any part of the world, which you provide, will then facilitate the transfer of this money into your account as the beneficiary/next of kin of Mr.Barry Kelly. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 30% for you then 10% will be set aside for any expenses that may occur during the transfer process.There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.If you are interested, please reply immediately via my alternative email address below [email protected] Upon your response I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand and claim this money on my behalf. Please observe utmost confidentiality,and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your
country. Pls, quickily foreward your Fax number and Phone number for voice communication with you.
Awaiting your urgent reply via email or my private number +234-xxxx-721237,
Thanks and Kind Regards,

DR DAMILA WILLIANS

Let�s see if Mr. Bello is a player�

Quote:
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To Damila Bello
Subject Can you be of assistance?

Dr. Damila Bello,

My name is Bucky Wi1d3r, and I am the President and Chairman of the

My secretary forwarded your email address to me, because I have been looking for a contact in Western Africa that would be interested in forming a Rodeo Association on your Continent. We currently have affiliated Rodeo Associations in South America and India, and are looking to expand our interests.

I don�t know how familiar you are with the Rodeo industry in your country, but if you are interested, I will further explain my proposal.

The has netted over $21,375,000 in profits since it was founded in 1997 and netted $3,275,000 dollars in profit last year (2005) alone.

I am now trying to determine if there is enough interest in Rodeo events in your country to merit the formation of an African Chapter of the

If you could put me in contact with someone in the Commerce Ministry, who would be interested in bringing very profitable Rodeo sporting events to your area, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you for your time,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Off script on the first email. I like this lad already (figuratively speaking).

Quote:
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: Can you be of assistance?

Dear Mr Bucky,

Thanks so much for your mail and concerns to open up an African chapter of this company here in my country, I would be very glad to work with you as will be directed by you.

Over the years we have been looking forward to such good investment here but have not been chanced to have a real orpportunity like this, hence every good arrangment would be made by me to be of great assistance and help to you in opening this chapter of the company here in Africa.

I will be looking forward to hear from you immediately for a take off.

Sincerely

Dr Damila Bello.

Quote:
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject <No Subject>

Mr. Damila,

Thank you very much for your reply. I hope this is the beginning of a long and profitable partnership!

As you know, I am currently considering promoting a Professional Rodeo Event in Western Africa. Professional Bull Riding is now the fastest growing sport in North and South America, and as a Rodeo Producer, I must always be on the look out for new potential markets. I have investors in this venture who are willing to take risks. It is my job to insure that they earn large returns on their investments, and I am very good at my job! I have corporate sponsorship from Justin Boots, Tony Lama Boots, Wrangler Jeans, JB Stetson Hats, and Resistol Rodeo Gear.

I believe my secretary said that you were in Nigeria? Forgive my memory if this is incorrect. I have been in contact with several potential partners from Lome, Togo and Dakar, Senegal as well.

My goal is to establish the local interest in participating in a Professional Bull Riding event. If there is enough interest to get a minimum of 5 residents of Nigeria, to enter in the Rodeo Competition, then we will arrange to promote and hold an sanctioned Rodeo there in August of this year. This may seem to be plenty of time to arrange this, but I can assure you that time is of the essence. The 5 contestants will be competing against some of the best Bull Riders in North and South America, from Canada, The U.S., Argentina, Mexico and Brazil. The contestants you chose will each be paid $3000 dollars just for competing in the Rodeo, and will be eligible for the prize money, which is estimated to be $75,000 in total.

First I will need you to locate 5 individuals who wish to participate. I must tell you that Bull Riding is a dangerous sporting event, and there are precautions to be taken. I will elaborate on all of this further at a later time. I will also need to know if there is a large soccer stadium in your area that would be able to facilitate a sporting event of this size. I estimate that there will be about 2500 people flying in to this event when it is scheduled, in addition to the local population who wish to attend. I do not want you to worry about leasing the stadium or making hotel reservations yet, I am just trying to get an idea of the conditions that I will be facing logistically, should we decide to host the Rodeo there in Nigeria. I will, of course, forward you the required funds for the rental of the stadium, hotel accommodations for the foreign and local contestants, and incidental expenses involved in making the final arrangements for the Rodeo in August of this year.

Additionally, if you are able to locate the contestants, I will need to verify their ability to compete, and we will need to set up a Bull Riding practice exhibition. If the practice is successful, I will arrange to ship all of the necessary equipment, clothing, hats, boots, etc. to set up a small Rodeo arena, so your contestants will have time to practice in preparation for the Rodeo in August.

There is a lot to do in preparation for this, so if you do not wish to continue our partnership, I will understand. Please let me know. I have to sign off now, because the pilot is about to take off. I am going to Buenos Aires, Argentina for a meeting with my Operations Manager there.

Talk to you later,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Quote:
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: IT WILL BE A SUCCESS.

Dear Mr Bucky,

Is quite great and nice to hear from you again, i am really looking forward to this wonderfull event which have never been hosted here in my country Nigeria, i believe the Rodeo event will certainly bring in more other sporting events in the nearest future if we can successfuly host this event.

My country has the largest black population in Africa and is the center for African culture and all sporting events that can be undertaken by humans, we have a sporting arena and large soccer stadium that can host any sporting event in the world, for example we have successfully hosted the African Cup Of Nations, which involves all the African countries and are looking forward to co-host the world cup with Southern Africa come 20010, to cap it up the Rodeo event will be a huge success here in my country.

Already we have people who are into this sport but i most add that some of them are not quite professional but can compete with any professional in the world, here in the Northern part of the country where i am from people are interested in bull riding and and horse riding, is a traditional thing here in my country but the local champions here need to be encouraged and push forward to develope this great sport which i know can attract a big fans and great population if hosted here. To my extimate we will explore and make huge profits from this unexplored market, people here want to be entertained beyound the normal football soccer events and other regular sporting exercise which is common to all of us.

The Rodeo event will be a boom for you and your investors, this is a country that has a population of over 150million people and any event hosted here will fill up any corner in the stadium because people will be curious and willing to be a part of the event or show, One of the biggest stadium here can take more tham 300,000 thousand people and we also have other stadiums that its capacity is about 100,000 to 270,000.

The event will be a success. We have competitors who are ready any day to compete with there friends in other countries of the world.

Looking forward to hear from you. Have a pleasant day and God Bless.

Damila

I find that a little praise goes a long way, so I lay it on extra thick.

Quote:
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject <No Subject>

Mr. Damila,

This is wonderful news. Please let me know when you have found at least 5 individuals that wish to compete. If you are able to find more competitors that are interested, they are welcome to be involved as well.

The next few days are going to be very busy for me, so if I do not get back to you immediately, please do not worry. I have to fly to the Cayman Islands for another meeting today, and then I will be at my villa in Belize for a day or two. I will try to contact you when I arrive in Belize, but the last time I was there, the sattelite dish was not working properly and I do not know if the staff has had a chance to get it repaired.

For now, I am very comfortable to leave this business in your capable hands, and I look forward to hearing from you on your progress.

Thanks,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Quote:
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: GOOD NEWS.

Dear Mr Bucky,

I would't disturb you so much, hence you have informed me of the busy days ahead of you. I should have gotten back to you before now but because of local logistic arrangement which i am making regarding this forthcoming competition i could't do that in time, am sorry.

Already i am in touch with about four (4) local professionals who are ready to compete any day the the competion takes off, but i know the four competitors are not enough and is not what we need for the even, we need more than that, more efforts are been made by me to reach other competitors in other northern part of the country so that i can give then a brief concerning this great and notable event that will be coming up soon.

My idea is to inform them about it so that they can get ready and start training for the event earlier enough so that the event will not come to them as a surprise, this is because we would want them to at least impress the fans and people that will be there that day if they can't take first, second and third position in the event. More and more updates will be given to you from my side on daily preperations concerning this great event.

Have a great day and Remain blessed.

Mr Damila

Time to further boost my mugu�s ego. I dangle a little cash and a fancy title. I like the old saying �The bigger they are, the harder they fall� Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"

Mr. Damila,

You are not disturbing me at all, I am glad to hear from you, and there is no need for you to apologize to me. Having organized many of these events myself, I understand the time that goes into the logistical arrangements.

As soon as you have the 5th competitor located, I will need for you to arrange an exhibition Rodeo for the 5 competitors to participate in. This will be an opportunity to evaluate each individual's specific strengths and weaknesses as relating to bull riding. Additionally it will help me to convince my investors of the need for building a permanent practice facility in your area. It is of utmost importance to get the practice facility in place within the next 6 to 8 weeks, so that the local athletes will have ample opportunity to gain the confidence in themselves and their abilities prior to competing in the International Rodeo this August.

And, as you stated in your email, it will greatly increase local support for the team if they are well practiced and have a chance to win in their particular events, however, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the local support for your athletes, regardless of their placement in the final standings. It has been my experience that the home team is always favored over any visiting team even if they are not expected to win.

The athletes will be generously compensated for their efforts. Each athlete will be paid a weekly salary of $700 + expenses during their training and $1000 a week + expenses and 100% of any prize money that they win in the competition. This information may aid you in your recruitment of the final athletes.

I should also inform you, that the has not yet determined the West African Nation that will host the International Rodeo this August. We are still in discussions with individuals in Lome Togo, and Dakar Senegal. However, regardless of which country hosts the International Rodeo, all of the competitors who we sanction and train for this event will be invited to attend, with all expenses paid. The will additionally obtain all visas and travel requirements for the athletes and their Manager.

I never asked you this before, I just assumed that you would be taking the role of Manager for your Rodeo Team. If this poses a problem for you, please let me know so we can make other arrangements for a Manager.

Please note that my Rodeo Team Managers are generously compensated for their time and efforts. Managers are paid $1200 a week + expenses during training and $1700 a week + expenses and 6% of the overall net profits from each sanctioned event that their teams compete in.

I will give you all of the details and requirements for coordinating an informal exhibition Rodeo when you are ready to proceed.

Thank you,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Quote:
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Mr Bucky,

Is great to hear from you again, today i am travelling to one of the nothern states where most of this bull riders can fast be located and recruitated for this event, already i have informed the other four competitors to get ready for daily traning immediately i am back with the 5th competitor. I am of strong believe that this great guys will do very well in this competition and compete favourably with the professionals.

With the training that will be organized for them first i can be able to determain how good and strong this guys are and it will also help them to improve in their skills and professionalism, At this point the take off of the training is of great importance to the athletes.

From my discussion with them yesterday, i was made to understand that what is vital to them now is to commence a good training in a good facility to quickily improve in their skills before the event comes up, i must add that early traning will greatly enhance they ability to do well in this event. my other comfort is that my athletes will be willing to go to any west African country that the event is slated to hold, it will be my humble pleasure to work with you as the Rodeo Team Manager of my country, the position will be managed with all prudence and respect. i must also say that the financial insentives is secondary at this point, what will be most rewarding to me and the competitors is when the event is hosted and my team did well and came out with good result.

I will be writting you back to give you updates as soon as i am back from the trip, i am wishing my self goodluck and a safe trip.

Have A Great Day And Remain Blessed.

Damila

Quote:
Date Mon, 3 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject UPDATE.

Dear Mr Bucky,

I am very happy to inform you that i have successfully gotten the 5th competitor in one of the northern states here in my country and all the competitors are now curious to begin traning any moment from now. Already i have given all of them a brief concerning this forthcoming event that will be hosted in any of the West African States, i also made it known to them that i am not yet aware where the event will be hosted but will let them know when the time comes.

I would want to know from you if training arrangement should be put in place as to enable this local competitors begin an early training exercise in anticipation of this great event, it is my humble opinion that the early training will give them an added help and advantage to whoever that will be competing with them. My main concern and dream is to make sure that this guys will achieve whatever you have in mind in organizing this noble competion here. Would like to hear from you soon regarding the take off of the training exercise for my Rodeo Team.

Have A Great Day And Remain Blessed.

Mr Damila.

Another round of confidence building�

Quote:
Date Mon, 3 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: UPDATE.

Mr. Damila,

Mondays are always so busy for me! It seems as if everyone has something else that they need me to do first thing every Monday morning! I am very glad to have found someone a reliable as you that can work on his own without my constant attention. Thank you for your attentiveness to details!

Now that you have the 5th competitor located, we need to arrange an exhibition Rodeo for the 5 competitors to participate in. This evaluation of each individual's strengths and weaknesses will help us to determine the level of training that they will require to compete on a professional level. It will also help me select a personal trainer that I will send to work with your athletes to improve their performance. Of course, as the team manager, the trainer will answer directly to you, and will in no way interfere in the management of your team. If there is any disagreement on the subject of the way that the team is managed, you will have full and final authority over any and all decisions.

You will first need to locate someone with two or three bulls, who will allow your athletes to practice riding them. I can assure you that riding the bulls will not harm the bulls in any way. We are prepared to compensate the owner of the bulls generously for allowing them to be used in the exhibition Rodeo. The bulls should be young, but fully grown. It is preferred to have bulls that have a disagreeable disposition towards people, as this type of bull is usually better for overall performance and exhibition purposes.

Please do let me know when you have located bulls suitable for our purposes and I will give you detailed instructions to provide the athletes who are to ride in our exhibition Rodeo. Additionally, I have been in close contact with my investors and they are very pleased with the results that you have produced thus far. They are looking forward to seeing the results of our exhibition Rodeo, and have informed me that they are making arrangements to set aside funding for building a permanent Rodeo practice arena pending our successful exhibition Rodeo!

Once again, Mr. Damila, I would like to thank you for your attention to our partnership, and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Bucky

Quote:
Date Tue, 4 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Mr Bucky,

From the look of things i can see that you are a very busy man and been a busy person requires people asking for your attention all the time. Am very glad you did appreciate my humble efforts in trying to make this event a reality, more and more good arrangement will be made by me to see that every thing concerning this competition is successfull till the end, all i need from you is your ideas, guidiance and above all encouragement with the above mentioned i believe the sky will be our limite.

Already i have started making contacts with some Bull owners in the northern part of the country, i will be getting in touch with two of the Bull owners some time today or tomorrow, i know luck will certainly be on my side when i meet with them. Today one of the competitors called me asking to no when the training will take off but i said to him that arrangement is been made towards that, maybe this week or next we will get started. I do not wish to have any disagreement with any one on how this great team will be managed, because greatness is achieved by collective means, my major concerns is to make sure that this Rodeo Exhibition is full of success.I have been informed before now that i should look for Bulls that are naturally mean to people not once that are tolerant, and most be young and very strong to sustain the competition.More details will come your way after meeting with the Bull owners.

Remain Blessed.

Mr Damila.

Quote:
Date Wed, 5 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"

Mr. Damila,

Thank you for the good work! I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Bucky

Quote:
Date Thu, 6 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject SUCCESS.

Dear Mr Bucky,

Today i successfully got in touch with two Bull owners in the northern part of my country and i was allowed to have a physical assessment of the Bulls, this Bulls are three in number, young,strong and full of energy, i believe this young Bulls will give us what we want in this competion.

Although i did not discuss the terms of leasing the Bulls out to me untill i report back to you. I will have to know from you what other things that are required to get in place before this event kicks off, already we know that we will have to secure a good facilite for the training of my team before the events gets closer, also am making arrangement to get the state director of sports to lease one of the stadiums for us,like a state or national stadium that will take up to 100,000 to 250 000 fans or above.

I Will be waiting to hear from you on this development so far.

Regards,

Mr Damila.

Quote:
Date Fri, 7 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: SUCCESS.

Mr. Damila,

This is wonderful news. Three bulls should be sufficient for staging the exhibition Rodeo.

The next step is to hold the exhibition Rodeo. The exhibition will be an informal assessment of the riders and how they interact with the bulls. To do this, all that is needed is to arrange a time for our athletes to meet where the bulls are currently located and allow them to ride the bulls. Each rider should make two rides as a minimum. However should the riders wish to attempt a third ride, that would also be acceptable. It is common for professional bull riders to perform better on a second ride, as the first ride gives them a chance to estimate how the bull will react in a given situation, therefore enabling the athlete to anticipate movements that the bull will make in subsequent rides.

If all of the arrangements are in place, let me know and I will provide you with the specific details required to make our exhibition a huge success. I have talked to the investors since our last conversation and they are arranging to set up the permanent practice facility. There are a few details that they may need regarding the purchase or lease of land in your area. Typically when setting up practice facilities in a foreign country, it is easier to purchase the land through a citizen of the particular country and have the deed and title under the citizen's name. This avoids unnecessary government paperwork, tariffs and capital gains taxation involved. We would like to purchase or lease the land and have you listed as the owner if this would be acceptable to you. This is not something that needs you immediate attention, however, please consider it. Regardless of your decision in this matter, it would be helpful to start looking for a suitable location to construct the practice facility. Our practice facilities are typically about 1000 square meter steel warehouse type building but open on the sides to allow ventilation and ambient lighting, with bench seating for about 1000 people, locker rooms, livestock pens etc., fully lighted, and 500cfm three phase air movers. This allows the athletes to practice in any type of weather. The building itself is fairly large, so the land needed to construct is should be a minimum of 2 to 2 1/2 acres or 8094 square meters to 1 hectare. Please forgive my calculations if they are wrong, but I am somewhat unfamiliar with the metric system.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, and thank you for all of you hard work.

Bucky

Quote:
Date Sat, 8 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject EXHIBITION PRACTICE.

Dear Mr Bucky,

Is great to hear from you regarding the steps to be taken to hold the exhibition Rodeo for my team, indeed the information you supplied to me will certainly be a lead for a successfull exhibition Rodeo excercise before the major event comes up, my desire is to allow my team undergo intensive daily practice with the Bulls so that professionalism will come to play in they skills when the competition kicks off.

The athletes will be having they first encounter with this particular Bulls first thing tomorrow morning, we will be travelling to the station of this Bulls so that i can be able to assess my team,s physical and mental ability, the idea is to creat in them the spirit of winning and sportsmanship. Your instructions on how many times each rider will have to ride the Bulls will be passed to them as directed by you. It will be my humble wise to help you purchase or lease any land for the sole purpose of a permanent site for a continued event of this type, with me as the buyer the issue of government taxation, tarrifs and capital gains will no longer be an issue, it will be my pleasure to help in this area too. Your calculations concerning the land space of the facility is correct, I will reach the estate agents by monday next week immediately we are back from the exhibition Redeo practice, whatever development that comes up then will be communicated to you for a better understanding of the arrangement on ground.

Will get back to you as soon as we are back the exhibition Redeo excercise. Thanking you for your guidiance and moral surpport.

Regards,

Mr Damila.

Sounds like Mr. Bello may try to pull a fast one, so I head it off before he can start�

Quote:
Date Sat, 8 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Good work!

Mr. Damila,

I am very glad to hear that you have taken the initiative to hold a practice session with our athletes this weekend. I have just returned from Agra India, we started construction on their practice facility early last week, and there has been significant progress. My manager there, Mr. Grajhinish Patel just submitted photographs and a videotape of his exhibition Rodeo on the 28th of March, so you can see that we work efficiently when it comes to working with our foreign partners. We are very committed to our athletes and Managers, worldwide. I have attached some photographs of the practice arena in its present state. Of course there is much remaining to be done there, but we hope to have it completed and ready for our athletes to commence practice sessions by the end of next week.

Continue the good work you are doing there, and let me know when you will be ready for the exhibition Rodeo. Additionally, I will have my acquisitions department contact you sometime next week, to make arrangements for the purchase of the land and title agreements. It will help to get all of the paperwork out of the way even before we submit our Exhibition Rodeo photographs and video to the Investors Board for approval and full funding. Just a small note, you have progressed much farther than my prospective manager from Lome, Togo. He is doing a good job, but he is a little slower than you, and not nearly as result oriented.

Thank you my friend,

Bucky

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Arena_1.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Arena_2.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Arena_3.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Arena_4.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Arena_5.jpg

Quote:
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: Good work!

Dear Mr Bucky,

Honestly i am glad to have your sincere compliments, we arrived my station early this afternoon from the exhibition Redeo practice which was held in the remote northern part of the country, this guys are really great and wonderfull, i am impressed and encouraged to inform you that my athletes did their very best in the excercise and are looking forward to the real action of the exhibition Redeo event.

Also be informed that a day practice is't enough for my team and we will like to have more and more Redeo practice to fully prepare the athletes mentally and physically to be able to compete with the foreign professionals, i am thinking that by thursday or friday this week we will be traveling again to the station of the Bulls to have an other test of what my athletes will be able to offer to the legion of fans that will be at the Redeo competition when hosted here in Western Africa.

By next week we will be able to have a full scale exhibition Redeo practice after which i can be fully convinced on what my athletes can do in the competion, i advise that you need not to worry so much about my ability to get things started regarding this forthcoming event, all i need from you is your constant directives, guardiance and surpport to enable me act according to your wishes and ideas. Also today i will be getting in touch with the estate agents concerning the posibility of getting a good land space for the erection of a permanent site for our facility, will communicate with you latest tomorrow on the outcome of my meetings with the estate agents.I have seen all the attachements you sent to me, all were fine and nice, i think the work there in india is in good progress and i must thank your manager Mr. Grajhinish Patel for a good job he is doing to get a permenant Redeo facility in place there.

Regards,

Mr Damila

Mr. Bello appraises some real-estate�

Quote:
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject LAND AVAILABLE.

Dear Mr Bucky,

How are you today, hope fine. yesterday i successfully got in touch with the estate agents and i was shown two enty lands that are for sale, the lands are almost about 1000 square meter with some piece of little lands attached to it. i feel that this will be our chance to have this land and commence the development of the site because it will help us most in our training excercise and any events that will be coming up after this one.

Already i have informed the estate agents to hold on till i discuss with you, i can start the processing of the procurement of the land with the agents immediately you indicate interest and instruct me to do so. Meanwhile we are still looking forward for a repeat of our training this coming thursday. Waiting to hear from you and also thanking you for your moral surpport.

Regards,
Mr Damila Peter k.O.

More praise, and a hint that I want videotape of the �event�, oh and I�ll also need you to hold up a sign� Laughing

Quote:
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: LAND AVAILABLE.

Mr. Damila,

This is truly amazing news. You work very quickly, that is very admirable. It is so hard to find competent business men these days, and I am very lucky to have found you.

Be sure to take a lot of photographs of your practice this Thursday, as it is obvious that you are ready to move forward quickly. It would also be nice to videotape your practice if possible. Standard VHS or even 8mm would be suitable. A videotape is not required, but it would be very nice to have and would be an additional benefit for the Investors Board. As I told you the other day, Mr. Grajhinish Patel submitted a videotape of his exhibition Rodeo to the Investors Board and it was very impressive. The photographs do not have to be done by a professional photographer, but should be of a good quality. Typically a minimum of 20 are submitted, but if you choose to take more that would be acceptable, and appreciated. I will leave it entirely up to your discretion. Please be sure to include a good picture of yourself with the athletes as well.

I know this is short notice, and I am to blame for this, but if it would be possible to take the photograph of you and the Rodeo team together with a sign reading "Damila Bello and Bucky Wi1d3r present the " it would be a great honor. I am having a publicity newsletter printed up in the next couple of weeks and would like for you and your Rodeo team to be included. If you can arrange this, I will have the picture on the front page of the newsletter and will be able to use it in our publicity campaign that we will be starting soon.

I will be traveling quite a bit this week, as usual, but I am confident in your abilities to make sound decisions concerning the Rodeo team.

Bucky

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:21 am; edited 3 times in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Bello hints at a WU� I don�t think so!

Quote:
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To Bucky_Wi1d3r
Subject Fwd: LANDS

Dear Mr Bucky,

Your not to be blamed, because the information will help me to properly know what to do and when to do it. I think that without you i can not be able to go this far, your constant attention is what kept me going in this project.

The second round of our training could not hold today because the owners of the Bulls are asking for money before they can be able to allow my Redeo Team to use the Bulls again for our practice, is going to be difficult to plan ahead if we don't continue with the practice because the team will decline in skills, physical and mental ability before the major competition comes up.

If all goes well soon, i will arrange for a photographer who will take a minimum 20 pics or above and act as you have directed me. Meanwhile i have attached the lands that are available for now, it was handed over to me by the estate agents. I thought it will be nice to send them to you for advise.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Mr Damila Peter.

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/land_1.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/land_2.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/land_3.jpg

Quote:
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Draft of Contract

Mr. Damila,

I contacted the President of the yesterday and asked him to start working on a contract for the purchase of the land and construction of the Rodeo practice arena. He has drawn up a draft of the contract. I am sending it to you for your review and approval. If you have any questions about any contractual issues, please contact me and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. The draft contract was written by the attorneys, so it has some complicated language, but overall, I think you will be very pleased. This is just the draft contract, so please get back to me if you have any concerns or see any changes that you think should be made, and we will discuss it further.

Thank you for checking on the property and sending the pictures. I will leave the final decision on the location of the property to your discretion. Again, I would like thank you for all of your attention to detail and your commitment to the success of our new Rodeo Team! Please send the athletes my regards and tell them that I am looking forward to meeting them in person. I am trying to clear my busy work schedule in hopes of being able to come and meet everyone in person when we start construction on the Rodeo practice arena. Due to the many projects that I have right now, I can not make any promises that I will be able to come in person, but I will try my best. If we agree on the contract and all goes well, we should be able to purchase the land and start construction very soon.

Have a nice day,

Bucky

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Contract.pdf
Mr. Bello will have to consult his barrister, and it appears that he may have to come up with a few Naria for bull-rental Laughing

Quote:
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: Draft of Contract

Dear Mr Bucky,

Thanks so much for the Draft Contract you forwarded to me, it was well red and understood by me but still i have sent it to my Attorney to have a final look on it so that i can be properly educated and informed in case there is a complicated language in it but i doubt if there is any thing like that. I will be hearing from my Attorney concerning this Draft Contract immediately after the Easter Holiday and as soon as i hear from him i will contact you to notify you of my stands in this.

Meanwhile i am working very hard to organize another Redeo practice with my athletes so that we can have all the photo-pictures that is required to move this project forward and that will be done as soon as i am able to pay the charges been asked by the Bull owners. The athletes are really looking forward to start up daily training immediately the permanent facility is put in place but i have told them that the construction of our facility will take off when all goes well with me and the then our mother organization will determain what happens next.

I must not fail to extend the warm greetings of the Nigerian Professional Bull Riders Association to you expectially and to the too, we are happy to associate with you and the is an orppurtunity to say Happy Easter Holidy to you and all other members of the Board.

Most importantly, we will have to Register the () here with the Co-operate Affairs Commission so that we will be free from constant Government harassment and extortion, we have to INCOOPERATE and REGISTER it here before we can be able to achieve our set goals otherwise we will have problems with the State Government where this facility is sited, this is very very important, with this done we will be able to hit our targets and dominate the Nigerian sports Market. Already i have seen a good land space in the Eastern part of the country where we can purchase the land and peacefully move ahead with this project.

Once again thank you for your understanding and moral surpport.

A pleasant Easter for you and your family.

Regards,

Mr Damila.

Quote:
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Hello!

Mr. Damila,

I hope you and your family had a very nice Easter. I unfortunately had to travel, as usual, but I hope to be able to take some time off this coming weekend to be with my wife in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

I have talked to the attorneys, and they are making some changes to the contract. There was some confusion with the name of our Association. They had listed it as the and I think that it should be listed as the My thoughts are that if it is only listed as a Team, then it will be more difficult to expand our operation in the future. My long term goal is to have several teams from different cities or states in Nigeria as well as other West African countries that can compete against each other. This would allow for competitions on a local level throughout the year, and in this sense, acclimate our athletes to a more competitive atmosphere year-round, as opposed to just practice sessions. Don't you agree? As such, the only change to the draft contract that I am recommending is that our team be recognized as the as opposed to the as it is shown in the draft contract.

Additionally, if you can send photographs of yourself and the athletes, I will have some identification cards made and return them to you and the team. I will need the name, age, birth date, height, weight and nationality (if other than Nigeria) of each individual.

Also, will you be able to send pictures of you with our team and a sign or banner, for the newsletter that I am having made? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks again for all of the effort,

Bucky

Oh sh*t, his wife needs heart surgery. Let me guess �Can you send a WU pls sir?� Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: Hello!

Dear Mr Bucky,

Honestly we did enjoy the Easter period very fine, is just that my wife will be going for a heart surgery this coming week and the issue is taking my time from concentrating properly to hold the next exhibition practice and get the needed information for you, but i am believing Heaven that i will be strong to be able to act as directed by you.

You got a pretty idea by informing the attorneys to make the change, before now i felt that the (), would't be the right name to use because is going to be registered as a legal entity here in Nigeria and will be operated as a legal body on its own, here you have done great to make the changes before the registration comes up.I also surpport the idea of involving some other states and cities here in Nigeria and other African states to be a part of this Associate, to me it will definitly expand our goal and mission towards achieving the real purpose that has in mind in bringing this event to Nigeria. My Attorney got in touch with me today and express his idea that what if the Nigerian law operates in place of the Belgum law, would that be okey with the or should the be govern as stated by the body, Pls this is just a question.

I am presently trying to source for funds to be able to get my athletes together and host the next exhibition and send in the required information to you so that we can get started immediately, Also more efforts is been made by me to surpply my team individual profiles to you for the newsletter. Will be talking to you tomorrow, Pls do send my warm regards to your wife.

Regards,

Mr Damila.

Quote:
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject <No Subject>

Mr. Damila,

Thank you for your email. I apologize for not answering you sooner, but I have been in India for the past two days, and I could not get a satellite signal on my laptop.

I am terribly sorry to hear of your wife's heart condition, and I will pray for her fast recovery. Family is the most important thing in life, so you must take care of that first.

Perhaps you should appoint one of our team members as the captain of the team, if you have not already done so, and allow him to take care of coordinating the exhibition Rodeo and other team functions in your absence. It would only make sense to prepare one of the original team members to be an assistant manager, I think.

Please keep me informed of your wife's condition, and have a blessed day.

Bucky

More angling towards a WU, but I�m two steps ahead of him. He�ll have to join my church if he asks.

Quote:
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject AM GLAD WITH YOU.

Dear Mr Bucky,

Am glad and happy for your concerns regarding my wife's situation, am praying that after the operation she will improve quickily so that i can go back to my athletes and continue to build the team. Pls you don't need to apologize to me, because already i know that you are a very busy person and rarely have time for your own family. I should have written you again before now but because of my wife situation i could't, so pls i will also say forgive me too.

My wife will be going for the operation next week tuesday and the family hope that all will go well with her during that period. Already i have Mr Sunday, as my acting manager whenever am not with the team, he is a very serious minded athlete and will always report to me at the end of the day, he is doing well except that he does not have much experience on human management but with time i will put him through.

The moment i am able to raise the required charges requested by the Bull owners i will go for the next exhibition Redeo with my athletes and secure the required information needed by you and the internation body. More updates will be given to you soon, at this point we need patient and little time to prepare properly.

Send my greetings to your family and have a great day.

Damila

Time to introduce Reverend K4rl Chi1ders.

Quote:
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject In your time of need

Mr. Damila,

I just wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate all of the work that you are doing for our Rodeo team. I think your dedication will make our endeavors a great success.

I also want you to know that my prayers are with you and your family this week. I sincerely hope that your wife's surgery goes well and that she makes a very fast and full recovery. I have asked the leader of my church, Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs, to pray for you also.

Remain blessed,

Bucky

He may just be stalling until he can raise the Naria to rent the bulls.

Quote:
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: In your time of need

Dear Mr Wi1d3r,

Am really so sorry for not been able to communicate with you all this while, is because of the heart surgery my wife will be going through this week, once again am sorry. Your moral surpport and prayers has given me and my family a large heart to be able to survive this period of anxity, indeed i sincerely appreciate your kindness towards my family and most expectially the Redeo Team which will soon be taking off as an institution of its own. Hopefully this week the surgery will be over and i can concentrate more on the Redeo team and build the atletes to the international expectation.

How is other Redoe team managers doing, hope all is doing great and fine with their atletes, pls do extend my warm regards to each and every one of them expectially your indian Manager who is almost completing his practice facility. Will endeavors to write you tomorrow to update you on progress reports concerning every thing, Pls be a little patient with me and the Team.

Have a great day and Remain blessed Too.

Mr Damila.

Enter the good reverend�

Quote:
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:16 AM
From "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
To Damila Bello
Subject Blessed is he who shall remain in the Lord

Dearest Damila Bello,

My name is Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs. I am writing to you at the request ofa member of my church. Mr. Bucky Wi1d3r has told me of the trying times that you and your wife may face in the next few days, and he is very concerned for your wife's health and well being. I have asked that my congregation keep you and her in their prayers and their thoughts during these difficult times.

Mr. Wi1d3r is not often able to attend our church, due to his business requirements of frequent travel, but he is a respected member and a large contributor to our many charities. He is not a boastful man and would be embarrassed if he knew that I mentioned this, but last year alone, he donated over 1.5 million dollars to our church. We all love him dearly and respect him greatly, and surely any friend of his we would offer our compassion to.

Peace be upon you,

Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs

Quote:
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 8:34 AM
From Damila Bello
To "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
Subject Re: Blessed is he who shall remain in the Lord

Dear Rev K4rl Chi1d3rs,

Thanks so much for your prayer and concerns during this time of temptations in the life of my humble family, i would say i am very lucky to know a personality like Mr Bucky Wi1d3r, who is my National Co-ordinator in our Nigerian Redeo Team, he has been of great help to me and his vision and wisdom goes beyoung the ordinary.

My wife operation will be taken place tomorrow and i am praying that the Good Lord will see us through and bless the hands that will perform the surgery on her, pls may you and your congregation continue to surpport us in prayer during this difficult moment. Will use this orpportunity to ask you to extend my gratitude and family love to my Redeo Team Co-ordinator Mr Bucky Wi1d3r for his daily prayers and love for my family, also i would love you to say thank you to the entire congregation of your ministry, may the Good Lord continue to use you to perfect his signs and wonders in the life of his people.

Remain Blessed,

Damila Bello.
Team Manager,

Quote:
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Dear Bucky,

Thanks for understanding me at this difficult time, your love and concern for my family is divine and i promise to respect this fellowship in the course of dealing with you, Just yesterday i got a prayer mail from Rev K4rl Chi1d3rs, praying for my family and expectially for my sick wife whose heart surgery will be done tomorrow morning, his prayer and love has lifted pains and anxiety of uncertainty from my mind.

I must say thank you so much particularly for taking the time to ask the Most Rev K4rl Chi1d3rs to pray for my wife and family in general, this particular gesture from you is some thing i appreciated most for having find time to make this request on my behalf.

I believe i and my atletes will be making a great progress immediately am done with this operation, it really has taken my time so much that i need to work very hard with my Redeo Team to be able to attain the standard and achieve what you have in mind for the ., What i need at this time is just a little patient and time to come up with a wonderfull result. The Readeo Team extend their greetings to you and the Internation Body.

Will continue to give you updates on our progress.

Thank You Once Again.

Damila.

Quote:
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Mr. Damila,

Thank you for your continued dedication to the team. The most important thing now is to be with your family during these trying times. My prayers and well-wishes are with you and your family now, as always. I will patiently await any news that you may have.

Thank you,

Bucky

I can�t believe he passed up the opportunity to ask for a WU Laughing

Quote:
Date Mon, 1 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Dear Mr Wi1d3r,

Am sorry for the late response, is just that i was asked to be very close to my wife during this operation period, i wish to inform you and the Most Rev K4rl Chi1d3rs that my wife's surgery was successfull and she is fast recovering from the pains and all other after-effects of such operation, Pls help me and extend my sincere gratitude and happiness to Rev K4rl Chi1d3rs and his Humble Congregation, these are Christians who directly stood and pray for me and my family during this tempting period.

May i also use this orpportunity to thank you once again for your moral help and brotherly love which you have endlessly shown to my family, may the Good Lord reward, bless and give you many more years ahead.

This month of MAY will very much be committed to the Redeo Team so that we can move ahead and be able to cover all the lost time which was taken as a result of my wife health, I pray that his Grace will always be with me to perfect and develop the to a Tean that you will always use to give example here in the horn of Africa.

Will be sourcing for little funds this month to be able to come up with the expected infor that will assist us to move ahead in this project. Will continue to give you updates on the progress of the Team, Once again i humbly ask that you should be little patient with me to come up with the desired results.

Thank you and have a great night.

Mr Damila.

Now he asks for some financial help�

Quote:
Date Wed, 3 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject CAVARY GREETINGS.

Dear Sir,

Cavary greetings, i do hope all is fine with you, the Redeo Team is fine too. Also my wife is getting along pretty well. Sir i have alittle financial difficulty executing the final Redeo practice, the Bull owners are asking for usage fees before my team will be allowed to use the Bulls for our next training excercise.

I am humbly asking for your help to assist me to procure the much needed details that will creat room for quick and immediate take off of this project. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Do send my greetings to your family and also to Most Rev K4rl Chi1d3rs.

Remain blessed.

Mr Damila

The contract has provisions for paying the bull owners. Time to apply a little pressure to take his mind off of the money Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Wed, 3 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: CAVARY GREETINGS.

Mr. Damila,

I am very happy to hear that your wife is doing well. Also, please send the Rodeo Team my regards. Please inform the bull owners that the draft contract that I sent to you has provisions for their compensation. I will check with the . attorneys and have them draft the final contract. Once I and Mr. Sutton, from the , have signed the contract, I will send it to you. All that is required then will be for you to print out the contact, sign it, have it scanned and email it back to me. You should keep the original copy for your records.

Until I can get the final contract to you, I need you to make arrangements to have the publicity photos made for the newsletter that we previously discussed. The photograph of you and the Rodeo team together with a sign reading "Damila Bello and Bucky Wi1d3r present the I have postponed printing of the publicity newsletter due to the unexpected surgery that your wife had to undergo. I need you to arrange this as soon as possible because I can not delay the printing of the newsletter much longer due to previous obligations and commitments. Also please include a short biography of yourself and each of the team members. It would also be beneficial to get individual photographs of yourself and each of the Rodeo team members to go into the newsletter as well as for the Athletic Identification cards that will be made by the and sent to you.

Also please inform me at your earliest opportunity of the details that you need to proceed.

Regards,

Bucky

Mr. Bello will take care of it (I knew he would).

Quote:
Date Thu, 4 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Dear Sir,

Thanks so much for your understanding and advise concerning the Nigerian Redeo team, at this point i will have to do my very best to get things started, am in touch with the Bull owners and i clearly explain to them the terms of the contract and how they will be taken care off immediately we get started with the project but they seem not to understand my point.nevertheless, i will do my best to sort things out with them.

Am also sorry for making you to delay the newslatter because of delays from my side, i am working so hard now to make sure all goes well soon, i will be relying on the information you have just given me to get the true picture of my athletes and the entire team so that the printing of the publicity newsletter will be effected to include my entire team.
Thanking you once again for your personal understanding and concern for my family.

Have a wonderfull week.

Regards,

Damila.

Another little boost to the ego�

Quote:
Date Thu, 4 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Mr. Damila,

Thank you for working so hard on your end to get things accomplished. The attorneys should have the final Contract to me by the end of today. I will review it and forward it to you as soon as possible. I was able to convince the attorneys to add an extra provision for paying the owners of the bulls separately for any fees incurred during the early practices and the exhibition Rodeo. I hope this will help you to complete the exhibition Rodeo swiftly, because I gave them my word of honor that this was necessary to complete the exhibition Rodeo. My professional reputation is on the line here. I am depending on you now more than ever, so please don't let me down. I have full faith in your abilities to make this happen. Please be aware that the . has informed me that due to internal accounting regulations they will only issue the check to the bull owners at such a time that the contact has been initiated by successful completion of the exhibition Rodeo. If it will help to expedite matters, feel free to present the signed contract to the bull owners as a commitment to issue payment for services rendered.

Thanks again for all of your efforts. Send my well wishes to your wife and the Rodeo team.

Regards,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Quote:
Date Sat, 6 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Sir,

Am very glad to hear from you, i honestly promise not to let you down because you have never let me down and hope you will not as long as i act on your directives.Pls be informed that your professional reputation will be on the increase rather than been on the line, you have nothing to worry about as regards my ability to achieve what you have in mind concerning the . I have no doubt that the will be the best in the nearest future in Africa here with your constant surpport and guidiance.

Am quite comfortable with the payment arrangement been made by you and the attorneys but would like to let you know that the Bull owners are more of peasant farmers in the rural areas and do not have access to Banks and Checks and would not be able to understand what we are talking about when Check comes in except when raw money is given to them as an advance payment or full payment of the use of their Bulls, them they can be more relax to allow my athletes to make full use of the Bulls for our final Redeo Practice.

Will be looking forward to recieving the final contract agreement from you after the review so that i can study it along with my attorney.

Once again am full of gratitude for your concerns and regards to me and my family. Pls do send my warm greetings to your wife and family and also to Most Rev K4rl Chi1d3rs for his prayers.

Regards,

Mr Damila.

Quote:
Date Sun, 7 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"

Mr. Damila,

As promised, here is the final contract. Please print it , sign it, scan it and email the it back to me. You should keep the original for your records. I will be traveling to Lima, Peru for a few days, but I will be checking my email. Have a wonderful week.

Regards,

Bucky Wi1d3r

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Contract.pdf

Quote:
Date Mon, 8 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the updates, i will act as directed by you. Will be signing the final contract agreement after a brief review by my attorney.

Regards.

Damila

Quote:
Date Mon, 8 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: Contract

Dear Sir,

I have just gotten it printed, will be signing and scaning it to resend back to you a after a brief review with my attorney.

I wish you safe journey to Lima Peru.

Regards,

Damila.

Quote:
Date Tue, 9 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Contract

Mr. Damila,

Have you had a chance to review the contract? Please sign it and send it back as soon as possible. Additionally, are you working on getting the photos and biographies together for the news letter? Again, I would like to have a photograph of you and the Rodeo team together with a sign reading "Damila Bello and Bucky Wi1d3r present the ", and I need to get the news letter out soon. Please give me an update at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Quote:
Date Wed, 10 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: Contract

Dear Mr Bucky,

Yes, i have been chanced to have a thorough review of the recent Draft Contract you forwarded to me with the help of my attorney. I will be sending it to you first thing tomorrow. Meanwhile i have directed the entire members of the team to get ready and prepare for the next Redeo Exhibition which will be coming up this month immediately am through with the Bull owners, hopefully i will get things moving from next week.

Every thing will be done as directed by you, the photograph of the Redeo Team and my self will be delivered to you immediately we conclude the next Exhibition practice. Am working fast now so that the will be included in the newslatter that you will be publishing soon, pls bear with me for this delay. The athletes extends their regards and greetings to you and the international body too.

Regards,

Damila.

Quote:
Date Thu, 11 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To Bucky_Wi1d3r
Subject Fwd: document

Dear Sir,

I am on the verg of completing the final funds requested by the Bull owners before the Redeo Team can be able to use the Bulls for our next exhibition practice which is very important to all of us.

I have just signed and forwarded the Contract Docment as directed by you, Would want you to let me know if i acted as instructed by you. In case there is any error in the Doc i forwarded to you ,pls do let me know immediately and tell me what next to do and how to do it. I did only signed my name and the date, just the way you and Mr Sutton did it.

Regards,

Damila

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/signed_contract.jpg
Notice the fonts are different. Apparently the cafe doesn�t have an updated version of Adobe Laughing

Quote:
Date Thu, 11 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: Fwd: document

Mr. Damila,

The electronic signatures that Mr. Sutton and I used for the contract appear to be different than on the contract I sent, however, I contacted the attorneys and they tell me this sometimes happens when sending electronic signatures. They informed me this is not a problem, and the signed copy that you returned is acceptable. Thank you for returning it so promptly. Thank you for everything that you are doing for the benefit of the team. I am looking forward to seeing the results from the exhibition Rodeo, and the is getting anxious to see the results as well. It will be very good to get finished with all of the formalities so we can commence funding and start construction on the practice arena very soon.

I hope your wife is making a fast recovery, and I will continue to keep her, along with you and your family in my prayers.

Regards,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Quote:
Date Sun, 14 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Sir,

Thanks for acknowledging the contract agreement i signed and forwarded to back you, i should have gotten back to you before now but due to some pressing issues that involves the Team logistics i could't get back to you promtly, i have directed our Redeo Team athletes to start working on getting ready for the final exhibition practice coming up this month, i have made adequate arrangement on that.

We will be moving to the place where the first exhibition Redeo was done last time any moment this week and all the exhibition pictures will be send to you and the for a better understanding of what we are capable of doing here. I once again appreciate your understanding and faith in the . Thank you, my wife is making a speedy recovery and will soon get back to work immediately the doctor's satisfied her fit.Pls do remember to extend my warm greetings to you wife, families and also to Mr K4rl Chi1d3rs whose prayer and your's made it posible for my wife's safe operation. Thank you all for this great love you have shown so far to my humble family.

Will be sending you mail soon to update you on our development.

Have a great sunday and regards to all.

Mr Damila

Time to add a little icing to the cake�

Quote:
Date Sun, 14 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"

Mr. Damila,

I am glad to hear from you. It sounds like you have things well under control. I am meeting with Mr. Sutton, of the ., this week and we will be discussing the winter schedule for Rodeo events. We are also going to be meeting with corporate sponsors from Mercedes Benz on Friday of this week. We are hoping that they will agree to sponsor some of the events for fiscal year 2007. If they agree to sponsor our Rodeos it will mean that we will have the ability to rapidly expand throughout Africa, India, South America, and possibly into Southeast Asia. I will keep you informed of this development, as it will also enable the . to increase annual funding to our existing Rodeo teams as well.

Thanks again,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Mr. Bello shows initiative. I usually slap the sh*t out of a lad when they do (for not following directions), but in this case I�ll make an exception.

Quote:
Date Mon, 15 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject UPDATES.

Dear Sir,

This is a great news to me and the entire Redeo Team, it will be nice if this event can be spreed all over the world, soon it will be competing with FIFA FOOTBALL EVENTS.

Today i will be geting the white T sheats which will be written . front and back and will be won by the athletes on the day of this exhibition practice, actually i do have certain things under control, is just that so far i have been crippled by funds to quickily execute this exhbition practice but the Good Lord is my strength.

Would like to ask you if the six (6) member Redeo Team is all that will make up the full Redeo Team of the , already the Redeo Team comprises of the five (5) major athletes and my self been the manager making it six (6) or will there be an addition or inclusion of other members in the Team soon after.

Will like to close for now and go get ready the Team white T sheats.

Waiting to hear from you and do send my warm regards to all.

Regards,

Damila.

Can you get them with our logo? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Mon, 15 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject RE: UPDATE

Mr. Damila,

This is wonderful news. I think the T-shirts will be a very nice touch, and it will be good for the team's morale, and it will impress Mr. Sutton of the .. I am sending a large . Logo. You may use it for the T-shirts if you wish.

If there are others in your area, that are interested in joining the team, you can let them join. I will leave this decision completely up to you. They will be entitled to the same benefits that the original 5 members, so you should make sure that they are able to perform at the same level as the other members to alleviate any tension that could arise if they are less qualified. If you recruit more that 10 team members, please let me know and I will try to arrange additional financial compensation for you, and at that point it may be necessary to employ an assistant manager.

Regards,

Bucky Wi1d3r

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/NPBRA_Logo.jpg

Quote:
Date Wed, 17 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your appreciation, already the T-Sheats have been prepared before my mail got to you, i would have love to use the .logo but could not do that again because of financial reasons, i suggest we make do with the one we already have with us now maybe soon we will get a better T-sheats with the logo inclusive.

Some people i spoke to about the recruitment excercise are scared, they said the Bull is a voilent animal and that there is no insurance covering them in case there is a permanent disability in the course of the exhibition practice, i think the five member athletes are okey by me for now, maybe in future we will be able to recruit more new members.

The young athletes extends their greetings to you and the board too.

My warm thanks to your wife.

Regards,

Mr Damila

Quote:
Date Wed, 17 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"

Mr. Damila,

Thank you for the update. I have checked with Mr. Sutton with the . and he informs me that the exhibition Rodeo can be covered under the insurance policy. If you can give me and exact date of the exhibition Rodeo, I will inform Mr. Sutton and he will have a supplemental policy in effect for that specific date. To do this, I will also need the full names, ages and date of birth of our athletes. If you can also include the height, weight and nationality (if other than Nigeria) of each athlete, I can have the printers start on the athletic Identification cards.

I am flying to the Cayman Islands this afternoon, Mr. Sutton and I will be meeting with Mr. H4ns Sl4t3r from Mercedes Benz there this Friday morning. I will keep you informed of the meeting.

Regards,

Bucky

Quote:
Date Fri, 19 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject TAKING OFF.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your response, the athletes will be embarking on the Redeo Practice exhibition from next week, we wish to be in the field with the Bulls any moment from wenesday next week, all arrangement has been made towards that.

The required information on the name, ages, date of birth of our athletes and also their height, weight will be added and send to you to enable you go ahead with the printing of the identification cards of the athletes same next week. For now more and proper planing need to be made on my side to carry out an effective Redeo Practice come next week, that is my aim and desire.

The Young athletes did send their warm greetings to you and your wonderfull family, also i am wishing you a safe journey to cayman islands.

Will give you more updates soon.

Thank you and God bless.

Mr Damila.

Mr. Bello has specified �young� athletes in his last few emails. I�m worried that he is going to coerce children into riding bulls because he and the other mugus are a bunch of pu55ies. Gotta put a stop to that Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Date Sat, 20 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: TAKING OFF.

Mr. Damila,

I'm sorry that I didn't email you yesterday. Mr. Sutton and I were meeting with representatives from Mercedes-Benz, and our meeting lasted a bit longer than I anticipated.

The meeting went very well and Mr. H4ns Sl4t3r, of Diamler-Benz GmbH has agreed to sponsor our Rodeos. I am very excited about this. The agreement is for 8.3 million over a period of 4 years, and will go into effect in the final quarter of fiscal year 2006. I was also able to negotiate a small bonus for myself and my Rodeo team managers. I think you will be very pleased. Mr. Sl4t3r will be providing all of my team managers with a Mercedes SLK. The cars he is providing are 2005 and 2006 models that are still in inventory. They are new in that they have never been titled, but they have been driven by Mercedes-Benz executives. They have all been driven less than 2000 miles (3200 km). I will make all of the shipping arrangements as soon as the logo has been painted on the side, per our agreement with Mr. Slater. I am told that it may take from 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, but I will try to expedite this. I will also, of course, pay for all of the title transfer and import taxes, as a gift for all of your hard work towards our project. I will have Mr. Slater send me some photographs of the cars as soon as they are complete with the logos, I have not seen them yet, but he tells me that they are all silver in color with black leather interiors.

I am going to be at my home in Monterey, Mexico for the next few days for a much needed rest. I have been traveling so much lately that I am exhausted. I am looking forward to seeing the photos of the exhibition Rodeo, and I will also be looking forward to getting started with the construction of the practice arena. Also, in your last email you signified that the team members are "young", they are all 18 years of age are older I hope. Otherwise we may have difficulties in obtaining visas, additionally the will require that we have parental consent forms. I should also note that it is against regulations for anyone under the age of 17 to compete in any . sanctioned Rodeo with or without a parental consent form.

Regards,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Bello assures me that my concerns are unwarranted.

Quote:
Date Mon, 22 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Sir,

Am very happy to hear from you, pls do not worry about when your mail gets to me, am quite aware that you are a very busy person, i expected you and Mr. Sutton to be in cayman islands for the meeting with Mr H4ns Sl4t3r of the Mercedes Benz, also the outcome of your meeting with Mr. Hans came to me and the entire athletes as a wonderfull and great news, we are looking forward to this Millieum agreement to be effected soon. It will certainly creat room and chance for more I.P.R.C.A. branches to be opened up in and around the world, i have a vision that before the next 20 years this sporting event will compete favourably with FIFA WORLD CUP EVEN.

The is doing well and will be going for the Redeo Exhibition Next tomorrow been Wenesday, i know for sure that success is ours and the Team is in high spirit for this Practice Exhibition. All relevent arrangemnet have been made by me towards that. Yes, i did say that the Team is young, what i mean by that is that the is a young, full able bodied men with enough energy and stamina in them, the youngest athletes in the Team is 21years of age, i made sure that prospective athletes are more tham 18yrs of age, to me i feel it will not be in your interest and the interest of the Team to recruite athletes that are under age in the Team.

I will be sending you updates on the Exhibition Practice same day it is conducted. Pls do extend my greetings and that of the Redoe Team to your family and members of the board.

Regards,

Mr Damila.

Quote:
Date Tue, 23 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"

Mr. Damila,

Thank you, once again, for always taking care of business. I can not tell you how happy I am to have you as a team Manager, and I am more than happy to reward your hard work with the Mercedes as a gift. Mr. Slater emailed me this morning to inform me that he has the logo painted on your Mercedes. He has promised to send pictures this afternoon and have the cars ready for shipment by the end of the week. I have decided that you will get the 2006 year model car, and that Mr. Grahjnish Patel (my team manager in Agra, India) will get the 2005 year model car. The executive who drove the 2005 smoked cigarettes and the car smells like smoke. Mr. Patel also smokes cigarettes, so he won't notice. Mr. Slater also has some paperwork to fill out regarding the Title and Registration that he needs to send to you. If it is agreeable to you, I will have him contact you directly regarding the Title paperwork. I think we will be able to ship the car without having all of the paperwork completed, but I am told that you will need to have registration paperwork to take delivery of the car once it gets to Lagos.

I wish you and the Rodeo team good luck with the exhibition tomorrow.

Regards,

Bucky Wi1d3r

The next email really makes me believe that one of the lads may have gotten scuffed up a bit. I just wish he would have taken pictures Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Wed, 24 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Sir,

Is great to hear from you regarding developments on your side, the exhibition practice was called off this morning after a brief practice when one of the Team members were heavily wounded by one of the Bulls, the first time the exhibition was carried out we were chanced to associate to a more understanding and docile Bull but because of the tough financial measures given to us by the owners of the first Bulls we decided to call off their service and got other farmers who provided their Bulls for us today but it turned out that the Bulls given to us by this farmers were more tham wild.

But i have been told by the farmers today not to worry that they will help tame them and provide security in the filed when next we are to have the exhibition practice, i have decided to hold a less violent exhibition this coming week immediately the wounded athlete is out of the hospital, the doctor in charge said he will be discharged this week friday then we will have a full exhibition Redeo practice. Pls i emplore you to bear with me and understand me on this delay, am assuring you that you will be happy with the N.P.B.R.A result when pictures of our exhibition Redeo will be send to you, I believe we had this setback because the Bulls here are not use to this kind of sporting event but if properly trained and tamed they will quitely fit in to the game.

I will be happy to recieve the Mercedes 2006 benz model from you and the is going to be a gift i will leave to love because of my love and commitment to the but i will suggest that the shipment should not be immediate untill you recieve our exhibition Redeo practice pictures next week, also the paper-works is very important here for us to recieve the motor and properly register it as the vehicle, without the complete delivery papers it will be defficult to clear it from the ports here in lagos. pls i will continue to give you updates concerning our activities and progress. Also am very thankfull to you and the entire board for your understanding and expectially your appreciation of my commitement in the project which is the Thank you once again for your moral help and constant guidiance in this project. My regards goes to my fellow brother in india Mr Grahjnish Patel and the board , also i and the athletes sends a special greetings to you and your family.

Regards,

Damila

Quote:
Date Thu, 25 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"

Mr. Damila,

Thank you for the update. It sounds like you have everything under control. I will tell Mr. Sutton that all of the requirements will be met by the end of next week. He will be very happy to hear this because he has been working to arrange a start date and material delivery schedule for construction on the Rodeo practice arena. He has already approved a contract with one of the construction companies that build the arenas. I think he is also already made arrangements with a Real Estate agent in Lagos to purchase the land. He said that you already have enough to do just managing the Rodeo team, and that he will personally oversee the land procurement process so you can focus all of your attention on the needs of our athletes.

I have informed Mr. Slater about your requests regarding the car. He will contact you early next week regarding the information he needs to complete the paperwork for title transfer and shipping arrangements. Please be patient with Mr. Slater because his English is not very good, other than that he is a very pleasant person to work with.

Please send my regards to your family and the Rodeo team. I will inform Reverend Chi1d3rs of the injury that occurred and have him say a prayer for him. Also, I have been so busy that I have forgotten to ask the names of all of the team members. Please let me know their names as soon as you have the chance.

Thanks again,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Enter H4ns Sl4t3r�

Quote:
Date Fri, 26 May 2006
From H4ns Sl4t3r
To Damila Bello
Subject Mercedes SLK autocar

Mr. Damila Bello,

Please for to forgive mine english. Bucky Wi1d3r of Rodeo producer for have paid for all of the shipping charge and for all of the tax and register fee to your 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK. I must only now need for to register you the autocar papers. For the papers your FULL NAME - COUNTRY - CITY - STREET - OCCUPATION - AGE - IDENTIFICATION NUMBER.

I will e-mail scan copy of Title and Ownership paper as soon for complete. Also for shipping to port of Lagos, Nigeria sometime will leave next week from Buenos Aires, Argentina. The transport only taking 2 weeks or more 3 weeks. I also must e-mail copy for Bill of Lading to you can receive autocar from Port of Lagos.

Mr. Bucky Wi1d3r have ask to send photograph to you. There are two and one in front is 2006 and one in back is 2005. We have paint on the Rodeo emblem for both autocar. The other autocar of 2005 is for Mr. Patel from India.

My best of wish for the Nigeria Professional Bull Rider Association.
will very happy to sponsor all teams.

Geshundiet,
H4ns Sl4t3r

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/SLK_1.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/SLK_2.jpg

Quote:
Date Mon, 29 May 2006
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r
Subject Re: Mercedes SLK autocar

Dear Mr Slatter,

Thanks for the updates, i have been informed about this by Mr Wi1d3r Bucky of the . who is going to run and surpervise the Here in Nigeria. i am quite glad to hear from you regarding this, that shows that we are now in a serious businerss.

I will be sending you my full details as soon as i finish contacting my international surpervisor Mr Bucky Wi1d3r. Also i have been able to down-load the motor attachements you sent to me, the cars are really new and will go along way to serve the better and will also make our work here very effective .

It seem the car is a 2doors car, would want to know from you.

Regards,
Damila.
Manager, .

Quote:
Date Mon, 29 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject GOOD NEWS.

Dear Sir,

How are you today , i do hope your doing great, am very sorry for not getting back to you quickly, is because i was realy busy making the last and final arrangement of our practice exhibition ready which will be held tomorrow tuesday 30th April. To me the important thing is that i have gotten certain things under control. I am quite happy with the decision taken by you and Mr Sutton, it will really help me to be able to give more time to the Redeo Team and concentrate more in bring the team up to a more reasonable standard before you can bring in experts to train the athletes.

Full details of the team members will be forwarded to you immediately after the exhibition practice is over, the wounded athletes is out of the hospital last sunday and is willing to get back to the practice arena for the next exhibition practice. Immediately i hear from Mr Slatter i will give him more inform on the details he will use for the shipment.

The continue to extend their warm greetings to you and the international body.

Will be talking to you real soon. Have a great day and God bless.

Damila

This mugu is going to pay! How dare he insult my by complaining about a 2 door car! Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Date Mon, 29 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject I HEARD FROM MR SLATER.

Dear Sir,

Today i got a mail from Mr Slater concerning 2005-2006 SLK BENZ, the cars are really good looking accept that is a two door. Mr Slater ask for shipment details from me but i told him that i will have to conclude with you first by sending the exhibition potos to you before sending him any of the shipment infor.

We will be leaving this night to enrout to the state were the exhibition will take place. My warm regards to you and also the Redeo Team send their greetings to you . My greatest joy now is that the Nigerian market will be the bigest market for this competion soon, that is my dream and it will come true.

Talk to you soon.

Damila.

Yeah, I�m kissing his ass now, but he�ll pay for it. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Mon, 29 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: I HEARD FROM MR SLATER.

Mr. Damila,

Thank you for the update, I am very happy that everything is coming together so well, and I look forward to the results of the exhibition Rodeo. I have absolutely no doubt that you will succeed in making our dreams a reality. All of your hard work involved in this project is appreciated more than words can say.

As for the SLK, I did not realize that you preferred a four door sedan to a sports-coupe. I have contacted Mr. Slater and asked him to check with his associates to locate a vehicle suitable to your needs. It may take him a few days, but he assures me that he can accommodate the request. I have already made arrangements with Mr. Slater to cover any additional expenses, if necessary.

Please give my regards to the team, and also to your family.

Thanks again,

Bucky Wi1d3r

Still no picture of lads on a bull, so I send a veiled threat, but it was pointless because the lads were probably taking the pictures as I was typing Laughing

Quote:
Date Tue, 30 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject New Rodeo team to join the

Mr. Damila,

I just wanted to let you know that the new sponsorship from Mercedes-Benz is working out very well. I am now working towards starting a new Rodeo team in Phnom Phen, Cambodia. The manager�s name is Mr. Ngo Hue.

There are now 6 teams including your team in Lagos, Nigeria there is one in Lima, Peru - one in Buenos Aires, Argentina - one in Sao Paulo, Brazil - one in Agra, India and the most recent team in Phnom Phen, Cambodia, although Mr. Hue has not yet started his exhibition Rodeo. Unfortunately I had to cancel the contract with my team managers in Lome, Togo due to lack of performance. He was not very professional, and he seemed to provide more excuses than results. It is all for the better though, because I will not have to allocate funding that can be better spent elsewhere.

The addition of another team is wonderful news for the and will have the added benefit of enlarging our athlete-base to allow for cross-training and possibly starting an athlete-exchange program. I am working on the details of the athlete-exchange program with Mr. Sutton. It is our goal to take the best athletes from each team and allow them to train with other teams in the league during the off-season.

Do you think that this is something that you and your athletes would be interested in? I would really like your input on this. I think that cross-training would be a great benefit to the different Associations within the League, but I want to make sure that this would not be disruptive to the individual teams. Please let me know what your thoughts are on this matter at your earliest convenience.

I am also very excited about the exhibition Rodeo that you are holding today, and I am anxious to see the photographs and learn of the outcome. I am also ready to get started on the construction of the practice arena in Lagos.

Mr. Slater also informed me that he located a four door Mercedes that should be suitable. I have instructed Mr. Slater to proceed with the paperwork, if you approve of the car, and to bill me for any additional charges.

Regards,

Bucky

Is this one okay??? Jackass Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Date Tue, 30 May 2006
From H4ns Sl4t3r
To Damila Bello

Mr. Damila Bello,

Bucky Wi1d3r of Rodeo producer have contact me regarding 4 door autocar. He inform me your requirement of 4 door and not 2 door. I locate 4 door CLS-55AMG from Mercedes-Benz broker of USA. CLS-55AMG is year 2006 for it have driven only 2800km. Is silver color with silver leather inside.This is very beautiful autocar, and Mr. Wi1d3r make all arrangement for this. He is wish for you make approval before shipping.

Here are factory specifications;

Year: 2006
Engine: 8 Cylinder 5.4 Liters
Transmission: Automatic
Kilometers: 7200
Exterior: Silver
Doors: 4 doors
Interior: Silver
Warranty: Extended
Title: Executive Use
Condition: Pristine

Standard Equipment;

� AMG Equipped
� Leather Upholstery
� Driver Airbag
� Passenger Airbag
� Side Airbags
� Anti-Lock Brakes
� Cruise Control
� Power Adjustable Windows
� Air Conditioning
� Power Adjustable Seats
� Power Door Locks
� Sport Package
� Comfort Package
� Heated Seats
� Active Ventilated Dynamic Front Seats
� Harman/Kardon Premium Sound
� Factory Installed Compact Disc Changer
� Radar Detector System
� Keyless Remote Locks
� Electronic Trunk Closer
� GPS Navigation System
� High Gloss Wood Trim
� Power Retractable Sun Roof
� Rear Window Power Sunshade
� Rubber Cargo Boot Mat
� 50cm AMG Premium Wheels

Also please to note, this autocar has never smoke cigarettes inside. If acceptable for you, I will have logo paint immediately. Also I arrange shipping for USA to Nigeria and should not take more time than usual. Please contact me for any question.

Geshundiet,
H4ns Sl4t3r

The 4 door 2006 Mercedes CLS-AMG is �okay� but a jeep would have been better Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Date Wed, 31 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: New Rodeo team to join the --A GREAT IDEA

Dear Sir,

Sorry i coudl't get back to you yesterday tuesday as indicated by me, is because the Exhibition closed a bit late and the photographer said he will only be able to produce the pics today been wenesday. I will be forwarding to you all the Exhibition Pictures immediately after this mail.

The idea of cross-training Exhibition is a very good one to me and i think same also goes to our athletes, it will certainly enhance the professional statues of the athletes and increase they ability to performe beautifully with other professional around the world, is an idea that worths surpporting and working on, i will inform the Redeo Team about this positive outcome so that they will be aware of it.

The four doors Benz is okey due to the number of athletes that made up the but it would have been very much beautifull if it had been a jeep because of the rough terrin and slopy roads we have here. I am doing my very best to make sure the become the best in the nearest future, that is my dream and i know it will be as long as there is hardwork, commitment and above encouragment.

Will be sending you all the team pictures immediately atfter attaching them. My regards goes to all the Foriegn Redeo Team Manager and the Board Members.

Have a great and happy day.

Kevin Ezechi Osuagwu
Redeo Team Manager

Mr. Bello changes his name again. I assume it has more to do with the fact that he lied about it to begin with than �finding Jesus�. I guess he figures it�s his only option since it�s almost pay-day Laughing

Quote:
Date Wed, 31 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject GREATEST NEWS.

Dear Sir,

Cavery greetings to you in Jesus Name, i have good news for you, i am now a Christian by convertion, this morning a Christian member in my community invited me to their midweek morning devotion and before the service ended i gave my life to JESUS CHRIST, whom i believe is the light of this world and i was Baptized and named KEVIN EZE OSUAGWU,.

Although my father is a Christain but my mother is not, and DAMILA BELLO which is an islamic and muslim name here in Nigeria was given to me by my mother who took charg of me when i was very little and raised me in a muslim community, pls join me and thank the Good Lord for making it posible for me to see the light and the way of salvation and also inform The Most Rev K4rl Chi1d3rs, your Pastos whom i believed was praying for my salvation all this while. To me this is the greatest thing that have ever happened to me and my family. I have started effecting changes in all my paper work and certificate with my Christian name, Pls help me inform Mr Slater and Mr Sutton about this good news.

Honestly things went well and the athletes are very happy after the Rxhibition and that tells me that if they are properly managed we will all go along way in this project, is just that we are still amature in this and will very much love to be trained outside so that we can fit in properly as professionals, I forgot to ask your opinion concerning the coop SLK, do you think the SLK coop one door is better than the four doors and the Benz jeep i suggested because of rough road, pls let me have your opinion and idea on this, you will no better than me.

Regards and have beautifull dy and also send my Christian Greetings to your family.

Mr Kevin Ezechi Osuagwu,
Nigerian, Redeo Team Manager.

I really didn�t expect these until they showed up in my in-box! Shocked

Quote:
Date Wed, 31 May 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To Bucky_Wi1d3r
Subject Fwd: OUR EXHIBITION PICTURES

Dear Sir

Pls find attached our Exhibition Pictutres.

Osuagwu E. Kevein

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA1.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA2.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA3.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA4.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA5.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA6.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA7.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA8.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA9.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA10.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA11.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA12.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA13.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA14.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA15.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA16.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA17.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA18.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA19.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA20.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/mugu_rodeo/NPBRA21.jpg

Time for the obligatory �congratulations��

Quote:
Date Wed, 31 May 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"
Subject Re: GREATEST NEWS.

Mr. Kevin Eze Osuagwu,

This is the most wonderful news. I am truly happy for you in your conversion to Christianity! I will also let Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs know about this joyous occasion.

I am also very excited about the successful exhibition Rodeo and the photographs are very nice. I have informed Mr. Sutton of the successful exhibition and forwarded the photographs to him as well. We are all very proud of you and the team members for making the . a reality. I am certain that your team will be excited to finally start construction on the Rodeo practice facility. Mr. Sutton has informed me of a tentative purchase of land on Lekki Peninsula in Lagos State. As I am not familiar with the area, perhaps you could let me know if this location would be suitable, or should Mr. Sutton look elsewhere?

I would like to be the first person to congratulate you and the Nigerian Professional Bull Rider's Association team members as the newest fully sanctioned addition to the

I have already contacted Mr. Slater as well to inform him of your name change. As far as the Mercedes is concerned, the car is for your personal use as the Rodeo Team Manager, and was not intended for you to have to transport the athletes to and from their practice sessions, although you may use it for that purpose if you wish. I will discuss the possibilities of having Mr. Sutton provide you and the team with a large 4 wheel drive vehicle for the transportation of the team members. I think he will be receptive to the idea since the exhibition Rodeo was such a great success. I will also stipulate that the cost of the 4 wheel drive vehicle not be deducted from the funds set aside for support of the .

I may have to re-draft the contract and have you sign it using your new name though, I will contact the attorneys and have them review this issue and I will let you know.

I am now planning to fly to Lagos because I would like to meet you and all of the team members in person. I have cleared my schedule and would like to travel early next week. Please let me know if this is okay with you. I do not want to interrupt your training, but I do think it is important that I finally meet all of you.

Once again Mr. Kevin, I congratulate you on a job well done, and I look forward to the many prosperous years ahead for you and the
Bucky

Quote:
Date Thu, 1 Jun 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: GREATEST NEWS.

Dear Sir,
Is my joy and happinest that the Exhibition was a success,is because advance arrangement was made by me shortly after the first exhibition was cancelled due to improper arrangement which led to one of our athletes getting injuired, the greatest news of all is that after the exhibition was successfully done, instantly i got converted and directly gave my life to the Supream Being (God Lord), my convertion day is a day i will leav to remember. I and the entire Team members were greatly exited after the Exhibition and i have informed them about the .recognition and acceptance of our exhibition pictures and all were happy when i told them about it.I feel it will be nice and wise for me to first of all inspect any land been proposed for construction by any Estate Agents in lagos, this is because i will be in a postion to know what we really want, the land has to be in a place that will attract attention of fans in legion, it have to be located in a decent area and will be accessible to motorist and our teaming fans all over the country,

We also have to put into consideration that Nigeria been the largest black country in the world and a fun seeking country will certainly attract a great market for this sporting event when created or exterblised, these and some other things will have to be put into consideration before purchasing any land, alternatively we can still move down to the Eastern part of the country where the exhibition was done this is because there in the Western part (lagos) it was hard for us to locate the Bulls, we have to move to the Easte where it was rented from Farmers.But still lagos is my best bet for this project because of its high standard of leaving and good Economic powers and striength, If we can get a better place in lekki and start construction we can them buy smaller Bulls from its owners and get them trained in our own way.I would love to visit the land whenever it is said to be available so that i can have a physical look and inspection on it before purchasing.

I will be looking forward in getting the re-draft agreement so that i can resign with my new Christian name and send back to you, i suggest you defer your coming to lagos next week to meet with the athletes because i am still in the Eastern part of the country where the Exhibition was conducted and will be flying back to lagos second week of this month June then it will be great to meet with you . pls consider this.

I too will continue to thank you for having given us this wonderfull chance to show case our ability and love for this game, thank you so much for been there always for me and the athletes, same regards goes to the . board and you in particular. Also today i responded back to Mr H4ns Sl4t3r's mail asking him to get the best for me in all the ars, i will be relaying on his advise concerning decision making on the cars, he will know the best for me either 2 doors or 4 doors, i want him to use his ability to discern things on this.

My warm regards to your wonderfull family,

Mr Kevin Eze Osuagwu.
Nigerian, Team Redeo Manager.

Mr. Damila Kevin Peter Eze Willians Osuagwu Bello, asks some more questions about the Mercedes.

Quote:
Date Thu, 1 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r

Dear mr H4ns Sl4t3r,
Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to look for the 4 doors mercedez Benz car, am really very happy for that, the factory spacifications of this USA CLS-55AMG is great and looks like it has all the facilities an aeroplan also have. I would really be glad if it is better tham the 2 doors benz originally gotten for me. but i would want you to suggest to me the best out of the two cars, pls tell me if the 2 doors is better than the 4doors and if so let me have the best from you.
Am not bothered if the car has smoked any cigarettes because i was once a smoker but has just stoped because i am now a new creature and have fully given my life to our Lord Jesus Christ. Additionally, i would want you to send me an attachement picture of the new USA. CLS-55AMG for a better understanding of what am getting soon. Will be sending to you my full shipment details as soon as my Boss Mr Bucky Wi1d3r says so.
Will be relying on you for the best, Thank you and have a great and beautifull day.
Your's In Christ,
Mr Kevin Eze Osuagwu.
Team Manager, Redeo Nigerian.

Quote:
Date Fri, 2 Jun 2006
From H4ns Sl4t3r
To Damila Bello
Subject Mercedes CLS autocar

Mr. Kevin Osuagwu,

Hello to you and have a new Christian name as Mr. Wi1d3r have inform me. I have complete addition of logo on 2006 CLS-AMG and is ready for ship to Lagos. I have include photograph for you. I will work to have all papers ready for sending next week. For the papers your FULL NAME - COUNTRY - CITY � STREET - OCCUPATION - AGE - IDENTIFICATION NUMBER. I have also arrange for insurance on both autos for shipping.

Mr. Wi1d3r have ask me to also wait for his delivery of Ford truck for shipping at same time. He has driver to deliver Ford to city of Houston in Texas, USA. Mr. Wi1d3r have inform me that driver arriving on Monday morning to Houston. So will load both on cargo transport as schedule for Tuesday morning.

Mr. Wi1d3r have also inform me of very good Rodeo from . As new sponsor for NPBRA this is very good news and have make everyone here at GmbH also most happy.

Geshundiet,
H4ns Sl4t3r

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/CLS-AMG_1.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/CLS-AMG_2.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/CLS-AMG_3.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/CLS-AMG_4.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/CLS-AMG_5.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/CLS-AMG_6.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/CLS-AMG_7.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/CLS-AMG_8.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/CLS-AMG_9.jpg

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let�s see about getting a 4 wheel drive for the rodeo team.

Quote:
Date Fri, 2 Jun 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Kevin Osuagwu"
Subject Update

Mr. Kevin,

I have been very busy finalizing all of the paper work involved in sanctioning the N.P.B.R.A. through the I.P.R.C.A. and I will give you a full update as soon as possible. Mr. Sutton does not have a 4 wheel drive vehicle that he can send and since the I.P.R.C.A. just purchased all new vehicles in 2005, they will not be purchasing any new fleet vehicles until 2007. There is good news though because I have a 2004 Ford Excursion that is 4 wheel drive. I don't use it very much and I can have it shipped with the Mercedes. I have made arrangements with Mr. Slater to set up the shipping for both vehicles. I'll send you some photos of it later this evening, but I think it will serve the purpose of transporting the team as it seats 7 people quite comfortably. I will email all of the paperwork on the Ford to Mr. Slater and he can forward it on to you with the bill of lading to give to the port officials in Lagos.

Mr. Slater informed me that he will have the N.P.B.R.A. logo painted on the Mercedes by this afternoon and it will be ready for shipment by mid next week. I am having a driver transport the Ford to the Port in Houston, Texas from my ranch here in Monterey, Mexico. Mr. Slater says that the Mercedes will also be shipped from the port in Houston. They should both be on the same cargo ship, so you will need to arrange for one of the team members to go with you to take delivery.

I will also try to rearrange my schedule to fly to Lagos and meet with you and the team the week of June 12. I need to set up a bank account while I am there so you and the team can start receiving your salaries. I will email you later this evening. I hope that you, your family and the athletes and their families all have a wonderful weekend.

Regards,

Bucky

Quote:
Date Sat, 3 Jun 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: Update

Dear Sir,

Am very much aware that you will be very busy this time around, the good Lord will give you the enabling spirit and power to work with his grace. Today i did called our athletes on phone and informed them that a 4 wheel drive Ford Excursion 2004 model will soon be shipped for the teams use and as you will expect they all were very happy to hear that from me. Also today i recieved the pictures attachement of the Mercedes Benz CLS -5AMG 2006 MODEL from Mr Slater, the car is a good one and has a good interior and exterior color, and i have also responded back to him asking him to put the Ford Excursion and the Benz cars in a container before putting them into ship for shipment, this is to secure the vehicles from been vandalized by port criminals in the lagos port, we have cases of cars been vandalized by this port criminals in the ports thereby making the cars look urgly and undesirable.

The best way to avoid these cars from been vandalized in the lagos port is to load the cars into a container before putting them in the ship for shipment. The Ford Excursion will certainly enhance and increase the ability of the athletes to committed sporting events and fasten the movement of the Team members from one place to an other, it will help us indeed. My personal details has been sent to Mr Hans Slater as directed by him for shipment. It will be great and wonderfull to have you on the 12th of this month so that we can be able to meet with you one on one.Least i forget we will need to start the registration of the N.P.B.R.A. with the (C.A.C) Co-operate Affairs Commission and the (N.S.A.) Nigerian Sports Association with this steps taken we have fufilled all legal processes and will have no difficulty with the authority, Already i have contacted an attorney who will do the registration in C.AC AND N.S.A.

The entire Team Members send their appreciation and greetings to you and the I.P.R.C.A., Also my personal regards goes to you and your family.

Have a great day and a beautifull weekend.

Mr Kevin Eze Osaugwu.
Team Manager, Redeo Nigeria.

Mr. Bello has some shipping instructions for the vehicles.

Quote:
Date Sat, 3 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r
Subject Re: Mercedes CLS autocar

Dear Mr Hans Slater,

Thank you very much for your concern regarding my convertion to Christianity, am really very happy for this. Also i will love to greatly thank you again for taking your time to source for the 2006 CLS-AMG 4 doors car honestly i appreciate your dedication and understanding on this.

VERY IMPORTANT, you will need to load the two cars in a container before shipping to avoid them been vandalized by port criminals when it arrived lagos port, we have very many cases of cars been vandalized and made to look undesirable by port criminals here in lagos port so for us to have a clean and untouched cars shippment have to be done through a container before loading them into the ship, this is very very important, pls take note. Also i have taken my time to download all the car attachements which you forwarded to me, is really beautifull and neat, i like the car and i know for sure that the N.P.B.R.A will also like it too, is a very clean and polished car.

BELOW IS MY PERSONAL DETAILS FOR SHIPPMENT:

FULL NAME---MR KEVIN EZE OSUAGWU.

COUNTRY---NIGERIA.

CITY AND STREET----NO 7 ASAFARIOGUN ST, AJAO ESTATE , ISHOLO L.G.A, LAGOS NIGERIA.

OCCUPATION---TEAM MANAGER, N.P.B.R.A OR BUSINESS MAN.

AGE--33YEARS.

Pls explain to me what you MEAN by IDENTIFICATION NUMBER so that i can make it available to you before shippment takes off. If there is any other requirment you need, pls do let me no. The N.P.B.R.A athletes send their warm greetings to you and the Mercedes-Benz de Argentina GmbH. Waiting to hear from you real soon. Have a great day.

Regards,

Mr Kevin E.Osuagwu

Quote:
Date Sat, 3 Jun 2006
From H4ns Sl4t3r
To Damila Bello

Mr. Osuagwu,

For the identification number can be from Passport or Drivers License or some form identification. Is for verification on paperwork of Title and for prove ownership to receive autocars from port of Lagos officials. Also is no need concern for damage to autocars. Always when ship overseas must be lock in container is required.

I send Bill of Lading for trace shipment once autocars have load on
cargo transport. Also I start on paperwork and an will send as soon with identification number have received from you.

I wish you very well weekend,

Geshundiet,
Hans Slater

Quote:
Date Sat, 3 Jun 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To Damila Bello
Subject 2004 Ford Excursion

Mr. Kevin,

Here are the photographs of the 2004 Ford. I wanted to get it to you as soon as possible so I didn't have time to have my name removed from the doors before shipping it. If you would like to have the N.P.B.R.A. logo painted on the sides, we can make arrangements to have that done while I am visiting you and the team in Lagos. I will be able to stay for 2 weeks in Lagos and then I am going to fly to Agra, India to visit Mr. Patel and his team for two days before flying to Phnom Phen, Cambodia to visit Mr. Ngo Hue and his team for two days. I have informed Mr. Sutton that you and I will meet with the real-estate agent in Lagos and view the land. He is ready to purchase the land as soon as we have agreed on a suitable location. You and I will also need to set up a joint bank account as soon as I get there so we can get you set up as an authorized signatory for the I.P.R.C.A. and start paying the team their training salaries. It will be a very busy 2 weeks but I hope that we will also be able to have some time for recreation. Please make reservations at the finest restaurant in Lagos for you and your wife, me and my wife and the team members and their wives or girl-friends. I want to celebrate the founding of the N.P.B.R.A. in the grandest of fashion. I will, of course, pay for the entire affair and I assure you I will spare no expense!

Additionally, please send me the names and information on each of the team members along with a photograph of each so I can have the N.P.B.R.A. ID cards made, I will bring them with me. We can also register the team with the appropriate government agencies when I arrive.

I will see Reverend K4rl next week and I will tell him of your recent conversion to Christianity, I am sure he will be very happy.

Regards,

Bucky

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/BW_4x4_1.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/BW_4x4_2.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/BW_4x4_3.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/BW_4x4_4.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/BW_4x4_5.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/BW_4x4_6.jpg

Quote:
Date Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:54 AM
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r

Dear Mr Hans Slater,

Thank you for the updates and information, i will be sending you the IDENTIFICATION NUMBER of my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT by thursday this week immediately it is out from the international passport office here in lagos, i have just applied for a new international passport and is not yet out.

Pls be patience with me, Also when sending the Bill Of Lading, you will have to send the original copy through any international courier companies, Example- FEDEX EXPRESS or DHL. this is because if the Bill of Lading is send via email attachment it will not be accepted by the shipping company here and the Custom Clearing Agents here in lagos port. Pls would like to hear from you in case there are more details you will want from me.

Hope you had a wonderfull week-end, send my regards to your family.

Mr Kevin Eze Osuagwu.

Quote:
Date Sun, 4 Jun 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: 2004 Ford Excursion

Dear Sir,

I have seem the Ford Excursion, it is a great car and will serve alot of purpose for the Redeo Team, It would have been better if the N.P.B.R.A. logo was painted on the sides there by experts but hence the car was removed from your ranch in a hurry it can still be done here immediately you arrive. Mr Slater asked for my identification number as part of the requirements for shipment but i told him that i have just applied for a new international passport in the national passport office here in lagos and it will be out on thursday this week, then i will send him the identification number that will be in my passport, maybe you could pls help me inform him to use the few days that will be available before my international passport comes out to paint the N.P.B.R.A. logo on the Teams Ford Excursion Car, if done it will reduce the trouble and difficulties of looking for an expert here who will paint it for us.

When you come it will be a wonderfull orpportunity for both of us to move to lekki and have a physical look on the land before Mr Sutton will make payment, i know for sure that we will get a better place for our facility there. This week i will call some of the big hotels here to find out the process of making there reservations before the arrival of the guest, when that is done i will get back to you.Most of the Team members are still unmarried, reason is that here in Africa (Nigeria) marriage is an expensive venture and most young men will not be able to afford what it takes to have a wife untill they are fully comfortable and prepared financially. I have contacted the athletes and informed them about your arrival and every one is happy to meet with you immediately your here.

Full details of the Team Members will be forwarded to you this week to enable you prepare and secure our ID Card before coming over, already i am working on that to serialy put together their names and photograph before sending them to you. I believe you will certainly enjoy your stay here in Nigeria and will always love to come visiting the Team again. Also do help me extend my greetings to Rev, K4rl Chi1d3rs and inform him about my recent conversion to Christianity. Also my warmest regards to your wonderfull family and do have a blessed week.

Mr Kevin Eze Osuagwu.

Quote:
Date Mon, 5 Jun 2006
From H4ns Sl4t3r
To Damila Bello

Mr. Osuagwu,

Thank you most for information. Is not hurry for passport number for paperwork. Mercedes and Ford are loading on cargo transport today and leave tomorrow for port of Houston. For two weeks will take to arrive for port of Lagos. Only for finish paperwork before arrive to Lagos.

Mr. Bucky Wi1d3r have inform me will travel to Lagos in person delivering original copy of papers for Mercedes and Ford to you and
Rodeo team. I wait for passport number and then complete paperwork.

Geshundiet,
Hans Slater

Quote:
Date Mon, 5 Jun 2006
From "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
To Damila Bello
Subject Joyous News!!

Brother Kevin,

Bucky Wi1d3r tells me that you have recently converted to Christianity from Islam. This is wonderful news and such a joyous occasion! I commend you for your decision to convert, however I would remind you that we are all Gods children and that even though you are now a Christian, you should still remain tolerant of other people's beliefs. If you should ever need advice or direction from a fellow Christian, please contact me and I will be happy to help in any way that I can. I hope that your wife has made a full recovery from her recent surgery and that you and she shall have many more wonderful years together on this earth.

Yours in the Lord,

Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs

Quote:
Date Tue, 6 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
Subject Re: Joyous News!!

Dear Rev Chi1d3rs,

Cavary greetings to you, really it was some thing i will never forget in my life, we are now been visted by Christian brothers in our community, in reality i can now clearly tell you that i have fully recieved my salvation and have been redeemed by his Blood.

My convertion came to many as a big surprise because i used to be a dedicated Muslim in my community, Things happened when you will never expect it to happen but i will continue to give thanks and honor to his Majesty and will glorify his name all the days of my life. My gratitude will go expectially to you and your ministry for taken out time to pray for my family particularly my wife during the trying period in our life, i believe your prayer most expectially created way for my convertion to Christianity.

My wife had a speedy recovery after the surgery and she has asked that i should extend her personal greetings to you and other members of your congregation. i have been asked by my fellow Christians to remain prayerfull and also not to look down on people that belonged to other faith.

I will always want you to give me Christian councilling and advise on the christian faith, do send to me your weekly Bible reading to help me grow in faith .

Thank you,

Mr Kevin E.Osuagwu

Quote:
Date Tue, 6 Jun 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject UPDATE

Dear Sir,

I am almost completing the athletes personal statistics and will be forwarding it to you immediately i am through with it tomorrow. Also today i recieved my international passport as against the thursday date give by the registring officer and i have forwarded my passport identification number to Mr Hans and he has informed me in his mail that you will be coming along with the Bill of Lading when coming to visit us.

Additionally, Rev K4rl Chiders sent me a mail congratulating me on my convertion and he has requested that i should take others in different faith as God's Children and should seek Christian advise from him when i need it.

My regards to you and your family,.

Mr Kevin.

I have grown bored with the whole rodeo thing, and quite frankly I�m a bit tired of constantly kissing this mugu�s ass. Time to shake things up a bit and really screw with this lad. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Tue, 6 Jun 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Kevin Osuagwu"
Subject Travel plans

Mr. Kevin,

I will be leaving Monterrey, Mexico on this weekend on the evening of Saturday June 10 at 8:45pm in route to Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos. The flight time is approximately 14 hours and 25 minutes and with the 6 hour time difference, I will be arriving at Murtala Muhammed Airport at 5:10pm on Sunday evening. I have never been to Lagos before, so if it would be possible for you to meet me at the airport, I would be very happy to have you show me and my wife around the city. I have arranged for a limousine to drive us wherever we wish for the duration of our visit, so transportation is not an issue. If you could also recommend a hotel for my stay, it would be appreciated as well.

Please try to get the team�s information and photographs to me by no later than Thursday of this week so I can have the ID cards made in time to bring them with me. I will also be bringing the paperwork for the Mercedes CLS and the Ford Excursion with me, so please have all of the information to Mr. Slater by Friday of this week at the absolute latest.

I will be flying in my blue and white Gulfstream V. It has my name painted on the sides, like the Ford Excursion, so it should not be hard to distinguish it from other aircraft when I land. I am sending a photograph of it so you will be able to recognize it. I don't know where the Control Tower will have my pilot taxi to when we arrive, but I assume we will have to go directly through Customs, as is usually the case.

I also forgot to mention that the Tuesday the 13th of June is my Wedding Anniversary. Ivanna, my lovely wife, and I were married here at my home in Monterrey, Mexico last year. This is our first Anniversary, and It will be very special to us to be able to spend it with you and the Rodeo Team.

I look forward to finally meeting you and the team in person!

Regards,

Bucky

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/GS_V.jpg

Reverend K4rl starts laying the foundation to ink this turd.

Quote:
Date Tue, 6 Jun 2006
From "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
To Damila Bello

Brother Kevin,

Bucky tells me that he is going to finally meet you in person next week. He is very excited about his trip to Nigeria. He has told me on many occasions that even though he has never met you in person, he feels like you are a brother to him. He is very proud of all the accomplishments made by the Rodeo team, and he says that he couldn't have made it possible without all the time and effort that you personally put into the project, and he can't wait to meet you!

I will also be very happy to send you some weekly Bible lessons so that you may share them with others in your community.

Yours in the Lord,

Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs

Some info for Mr. Slater�

Quote:
Date Tue, 6 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r
Subject PASSPORT NUMBER.

Dear Mr Hans Slater,

Thanks for your understanding so far, today i recieved my International Passport from the National Passport Office here in Lagos,

Here is the IDENTIFICATION NUMBER NEEDED BY YOU.

PASS-PORT NUMBER A3443053A.

In case there are more information you will want to have pls let me know immediately.

Send my warm regards to your family.

Mr Osuagwu Eze Kevin.

More filler BS until Bucky dies tragically and unexpectedly.

Quote:
Date Tue, 6 Jun 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To Damila Bello
Subject Re: UPDATE

Mr. Kevin,

I just received your email and have talked to Mr. Slater. I see that you have already sent your ID number to him. He informs me that he will have all of the paperwork on the Mercedes CLS completed, along with the Bills of Lading for shipping, and delivered to me by Friday afternoon so I can deliver it personally. All that remains now is the athlete's information and individual photographs to have the ID cards made. In case I didn't mention it, please also include an individual photograph of yourself so I can make an ID card for you as well. I am also bringing the revised contract that has your new Christian name. I read it very carefully and there are no changes other than the changes from Damila Bello to Kevin Eze Osuagwu. You can sign it at some time next week.

I am happy that you also talked to Reverend K4rl. He has always been someone I could depend on to offer sound advice whenever things were troubling me.

Regards,

Bucky

Mr. Bello writes the reverend�

Quote:
Date Wed, 7 Jun 2006 6:38 AM
From Damila Bello
To "K4rl Chi1d3rs"

Dear Rev,

The progress in the Redeo Team was done by the Lord him self and i give the glory and honor to his Majesty for making it possible for me to be able to realize what my Boss Mr Bucky want, I have committed team members that will go all out to make the fans happy, and Nigeria been the largest Black Nation in the world is certainly an advantage for us because this is the first time this event will be founded here and i believe the event will soon be competing with FIFA WORLD CUP EVENT too.

I have told my wife about your willingness to send us weekly Bible leasons to help us in our christian life and she is very happy to hear that.

Additionally, Mr Bucky is my mentor and i will do my best to make sure that the Redeo Team will be his joy.

Mr Kevin.

Quote:
Date Wed, 7 Jun 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: Travel plans

Dear Sir,

First of all i must wish you and your lovely wife Ivanna a wonderfull stay here in advance and a great wedding anniversary here with the Redoe Team, i have gotten in touch with the Team Members and have also informed them about your arrive on sunday, we will be waiting for you at the Murtala Muhammed Airport to welcome you and your wife. I will also be happy to take you around town to show you some of the nice places we have here in our country, my prayer is that your stay will be a memory to remember.

Before now i have sent all details information required from me to Mr Hans Slater and i am waiting for him to inform me of the progress in shipment, hopefully he will be letting me no about every thing today or tomorrow. Also before tomorrow i will be sending your the full list of the team members and their statistics to assist you in the preparation of the team ID CARD.

Your Gulfstream V. is fine, is a beautifull aircraft, is going to be quite different from other aircraft that will be there on sunday, We will all be there to honor you and welcome you to Nigeria. Maybe i will be wearing a traditional African attire and will be holding a white T. Shirt written N.P.B.R.A.

I will be getting you a reservation in one of the best hotels here, it is called Nicon Noga or Sharaton Hotels.

Wishing you a safe trip to nigeria and do extend my warm regards to Ivanna, your wife.

Have a blessed day.

Mr Kevin

A very special thank-you to Scam Patroller for letting me ship both vehicles to Lagos, free of charge. Unfortunately SP�s shipping service is one of the worst in the industry and the vehicles will never make it to Lagos. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Wed, 7 Jun 2006
From H4ns Sl4t3r
To Damila Bello
Subject Consignment Number

Mr. Osuagwu,

I have detail from shipping consignment service is "M4d'3up 1 C0uri3rs" for website is go to http://www.m4d3up-1-c0uri3rs.int.tc/ and number from track shipment is 388266537890. Go bottom right side of page for push button says "Track Now" or top of page say "Online Tracking", putting in confirmation number in box and pushing "Track" button. Current schedule is show arrival for Lagos on June 20. I complete Title of Certificate and Bill of Lading already have express deliver to Mr. Bucky Wi1d3r for arrive tomorrow morning for his residence Monterey, Mexico. Is also having complete Factory Warranty papers for Mercedes CLS-AMG.

All is completed now and wish again most of luck for NPBRA Rodeo Team from Mercedes-Benz de Argentina GmbH. Ever you having concerns please contacting me as soonest.

Geshundiet,
Hans Slater

More stalling by the lad...

Quote:
Date Wed, 7 Jun 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: UPDATE

Dear Sir,

I will be sending individual photos and that of my self for the Id cards as directed by you today or tomorrow, every thing will be ready latest thursday.

Thank you again for your understanding and guidiance.

Regards

Mr Kevin

This mugu is really starting to pi55 me off. He�s going to pay for this crap. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Date Thu, 8 Jun 2006
From "Damila Bello"
To Bucky Wi1d3r
Subject Fwd: REDOE TEAM MEMBERS

Dear Sir,

How are you today, hope your doing great with your wife Ivanna, I have attached the list of the Redeo Team Members as directed by you, We will be looking forward in welcoming you and your lovely wife here to celebrate with the athletes.

Pls Sir, i would want to make this one request, i will wish you to get me some nice Suits and maybe a good wrist-watch to match with the Suits, i prefer Black Suits.

My size are--TROUSER LENGTH--41, WAIST 34, THIGH 28, BOTTM 18,

And the size of my Suit/ jacket are LENGTH 31,CHEST 42, BCK 9,WAIST 36, SLEEVE 23 1/2, R/SLEEVE 12,.

Also, i have recieved the shipment tracking number from Mr Hans Slater today, when tracked the cargo was still in activity.

The Redeo Team continued to extend their greetings to you and your wife Ivanna.

Mr Kevin E OSUAGWU.

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Team_members.jpg Confused

Quote:
Date Thu, 8 Jun 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Kevin Osuagwu"
Subject Re: Fwd: REDOE TEAM MEMBERS

Mr. Kevin,

Thank you for sending the photographs, however some may need to be taken again at a higher resolution. If you can send them no later than tomorrow, there will be enough time to have the ID's made before I depart for Lagos. I will have the cards finished this morning, and can add the photographs just prior to having them laminated.

I have sent Ivanna into the city to purchase a suit and a wristwatch for you. I rarely wear suits, but on the occasion that I do, I personally prefer to wear Attolini Sartoria suits but they must be tailored to insure a proper fit. You will need to locate a tailor in Lagos to have the suit altered, most fine men's clothing stores should be able to recommend a Taylor. We can have this done some time next week. I wear a Breitling Super Avenger watch and it is quite nice. Ivanna said she will try to find one like mine, for you.

Regards,

Bucky

Quote:
Date Thu, 8 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r
Subject Re: Consignment Number

Dear Mr Hans Slater,

Thank you so much for the shipment information, i successfully tracked the movement of the consignment and i discovered that is still on transite activity. will continue to give you updates immediately the cargo ship arrived Port of Lagos.

Meanwhile, my Boss Mr Bucky Wi1d3r will be arriving Lagos Nigeria on Sunday 12th of june, the Redeo Team will be happy to welcome him and his wife to our country. i will also thank you again for all your help and commitment in been able to ship the consignment in time.

My personal regards goes to you and your wonderfull family.

Remain blessed.

Mr Kevin E. Osuagwu.

Mugu wants to be able to confirm my flight. Sorry mugu, you�ve got to do better than that.

Quote:
Date Fri, 9 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Sir,

Some of the athletes are not within reach, there are in the Eastern part of the country where the Exhibition was conducted, although i have try calling there numbers without getting through but there will be here to celebrate with you. More efforts are been made my me to inform them about this development so that it will be taken care of but in case i was not able to reach them it can be handled any time.

Sir, i will request that you travel to lagos Nigeria with BRITISH-AIRWAYS or AMERICAN-AIRLINES, this is because your coming with your private aircraft will lead to security problems which will require the customs and the immigration trying to know who you are and the person you are visiting, i feel the greedy custom officials and they fellow immigration officials will want to intorrogate you to no your mission and it will creat a difficult situation for me welcoming you, Pls Sir, come as a tourist or an ordinary person visiting in other not to attract attention from the security agencies and the government.If we have registered the association before now it would have been better, them you can say that you have an association here to meet with but we have not done that. I would not want all eyes to be on you when you arrive here because Nigeria is a country where government officials behave any how they like. Also i would want to no if the limosime is already here in the M/M AIRPORT or you will fly it in when your coming, you should not worry flying it in, it can be fixed here when you come or my Mercedez Benz 190 E. can be used to take you to the SHARATON HOTEL AND TOWERS. Pls let me know if i have a good idea on my suggestion, is for the good of all of us Sir. We have some nice men talor stors here where i can get the suits altered to give me a fine fitting, it will realy be great to have such a wonderfull gift from you and your wife Ivanna.

Looking forward to recieve you warmly with the Nigerian Redeo Team.

Have a blessed and safe journey to lagos Nigeria.

Mr Kevin.

More lad BS�

Quote:
Date Fri, 9 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To Bucky Wi1d3r
Subject Fwd: SHERATON List Rate

Dear Sir,

I could not be able to make a reservation for you and your wife or any of us because of the high rate of Sheraton price list, all i could do was to find out if there will be provision for my guest and they said there will be. Attached is the list of the different suits available.

I did sent you a mail before now, wanting to no if you have already made provision for the limo here or you will be flying in with it. Additionally, am still waiting to hear from you over the suggestion i gave you in my previous mail to you, it will be okey to me if you can handle the customs and the other security officials but if not it will be better to come without your aircraft so that it will be easy for me to welcome you without the security asking who you are or who i am to you.

I will be wearing an African attire and will be holding a sign written BUCKY WI1D3R while some of the athletes will be wearing the white T-shirt written N.P.B.R.A which was used in the Exhibition Practice.

Wishing you and your lovely wife a safe and wonderfull trip to Lagos NIGERIA.

Mr Kevin.

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Hotel_rates.jpg

Quote:
Date Fri, 9 Jun 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To "Damila Bello"

Mr. Kevin,

I appreciate your concerns, however I fly all over the world on a regular basis, as you well know. I did not pay $12,472,000 for my Gulfstream V only to travel via common carriers such as British Airways or American Airlines. There will be no security problems, I can assure you. I have already contacted the Embassy there and should any corrupt official give me so much as a harsh look, they will be dealt with swiftly and appropriately. Additionally, should any of these officials give you or any member of the Rodeo team any trouble, you are to inform me as soon as I arrive and they will be dealt with in the same manner.

You may not be aware of this, but since I will be arriving in a private jet, I am not required to go through the same Customs checkpoints as those who travel via common carriers. The Air Traffic Control tower will direct my pilot to taxi to the Customs hangar and the Customs Officers will ask me a few questions, check the flight log book and I will be on my way. This usually only takes 10 minutes or so. Being wealthy does have it's advantages.

I have arranged for a local Limousine service to arrive at the airport at 6:30pm. This will allow time for me to get through Customs inspections and for us to meet. There is still much to do before we leave here tomorrow, so I will write you later this evening.

Regards,

Bucky

Let�s see if I can get my lad in hot water with airport security�

Quote:
Date Fri, 9 Jun 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To Damila Bello
Subject Re: SHERATON List Rate

Mr. Kevin,

Thank you for checking on the hotel rates for me. Ivanna and I will probably stay in the Presidential Suite if it is still available when we arrive. I will try to make reservations before we leave, but I still have a lot of paperwork to complete before then.

I know this is short notice, but would it be possible for you to take some photographs at the airport when I arrive? I think it would be a great opportunity to take some publicity photographs of our first meeting. Please set up to take photographs of my Gulfstream V as it is landing and as Ivanna and I exit from the aircraft. I don't know how close that you will be allowed to get to the Customs hangar, but if you had a large telephoto lens you could take the pictures from a distance. Also please be sure to take several photos of the team before my arrival so we can have a photographic time-line of the event.

I am very excited about the trip tomorrow, and I can not wait to meet you and the team. Please send the athletes my regards and tell them that I will see them soon!

Regards,

Bucky

I think the lad actually believes I�ll be there. Laughing

Quote:
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"

Dear Sir,

Honestly i am very happy to hear from you, the security worries in my mind is over after reading your mails. Already all the Team Members are here in Lagos waiting to meet with you except two others that has some family issues to take care off, but they might be on there way to lagos before you leave Nigeria.

Additionally, am thinking of getting a police excort for you immediately you arrive, his duty will be to clear the road for you and the Redeo Team where ever we wish to go within lagos. Pls let me no if you have taken care of that already. The N.P.B.R.A will be at the M/M airport by 5:10pm sunday evening to welcome you and your lovely wife Ivanna.

Looking forward to seeing you on sunday, Pls do send my warm regards to your wife Ivanna for taking out time to purchase my suit and wrist-watch.

Remain Blessed And A Safe trip to Lagos.

Mr Kevin.

Quote:
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: SHERATON List Rate

Dear Sir,

Is better the reservations are done directly by you if you have the time. The Photographic information is not a short notice, i will arrange for a good photograhpher who will take our pics and i will also try to see if the customs can be able to allow me and the photograhpher to get to the customs hangar and take the pictures of the your aircraft, you and your lovely wife Ivanna when you are exiting from the aircraft.

Honestly the Redeo Team is anxious to meet with you and your wife immediately after extending your warm regards to them, is going to be a wonderfull occassion.

Going now to look for a good photograhpher. Wising you a safe arrival.

Regards

Mr Kevin.

Quote:
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To "Bucky Wi1d3r
Subject UPDATE

Dear Sir,

I have just been to the M/M International Airport to enquire about the possibility of taking a group pictures and also taking your picture and that of your lovely wife when you arrive the international airport but was told that the authorities do not allow pictures to be taken in and around the air-port, maybe we will have to take all the pictures in Sheraton Hotel and Towers and other good places.

The customs do not allow people to get to the customs hangar not to talk of taking a picture a there, it would have been a wonderfull and fufilled moment in my life to have your picture and that of your wife taken when you exit your aircraft but am praying that the good Lord will help me to do this without been embarrassed by this difficult officials.

The Redeo Team once again extends their warm greetings to you and ivanna your lovely wife and also to the Internation Board Members.

Wishing you and your wife a lovely trip and a safe arrival.

Remain Blessed.

Mr Kevin.

Bucky�s last email to Mr. Bello�

Quote:
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006
From "Bucky Wi1d3r"
To Damila Bello
Subject Will see you soon!

Mr. Kevin,

I just wanted to send you a quick email before we depart. The pilot is
making all of the pre-flight checks right now and we should be taking off in just a few minutes. We will be in Lagos soon, and we are very exited! I also purchased some gifts for each of the team members, but don't tell them, I want it to be a surprise!

Regards,

Bucky

Reverend K4rl sends Brother Bello his weekly Bible lesson. This week, we�ll be reading from the book of Job. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006
From "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
To Damila Bello
Subject Bible study

Brother Kevin,

As you have requested I am sending you chapter and verse from our Bible study. This week for your review is the book of Job. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer all that I can.

1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

2 And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.

3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

4 And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.

5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

13 And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:

15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the Wi1d3rness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,

21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Remain blessed brother Kevin,
Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs

Oops, Bucky didn�t show! Mr. Bello examines the possible causes for his tardiness�

Quote:
Date Sun, 11 Jun
From Damila Bello
To "Bucky Wi1d3r"
Subject Re: Will see you soon!

Dear Sir,
In your previous email to me you did say you will be leaving your home in Monteroy Mexico on saturday evening to enroute Lagos so that you can get to lagos on Sunday today after the 14hours journey, but i figured you could be arriving Monday tomorrow

In that case you and your wife Ivanna will be arriving here on 12th been Monday evening within the hours of 5:30pm or 6:30 pm.

I and the athletes are already in the M/M international airport waiting for you and Ivanna, but if you did not arrive today we will also be at the airport on Monday 12th to welcome you and Ivanna. The information you just gave me concerning the gifts you bought for the Team Members will not be made known to them untill you make the big surprise to them when you come. Also today i recieved the Sunday Bible reading from Rev K4rl Chi1d3rs, the reading came from the Book of JOB, is for my daily review and progress in Christianity.

Wishing you and your lovely wife Ivanna a safe and wonderfull trip to Lagos Nigeria.

Have a great day and send my warm regards to your love Ivanna.Waiting to hear from you on the time you will arrive M/M AirPort.

Bye with love.

Kevin.

Reverend K4rl has some bad news Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006
From "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
To Damila Bello
Subject Terrible news

Brother Kevin,

Please brace yourself, as the news that I have is not good.

Bucky's airplane went down over Cuba last night. The FAA and the State Department were here at the church this morning and informed me of this. I know very little at the moment but will let you know any news that I find out as soon as it happens. This is going to be a difficult time for all of us. I have to give the Sunday services now, but I will write to you later this evening if I can.

God be with you,
Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs

Quote:
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
Subject Re: Terrible news

Dear Rev Chi1d3rs,

Calvary greetings in Jesus name, when my Boss, Mr Bucky Wi1d3r informed me of his coming to visit me and the Team Members i did pray for him for a safe and wonderfull trip to Nigeria. The good Lord whom we all worship will not allow this good man who has been a major blessing to many to perish, I and the athletes just returned from the M/M international AirPort just less than half an hour now after waiting in the AirPort to recieve him but we could not see his plane then i decided to check my mail and write him again, shockingly i got your mail. Pls what will we do from now. How about his family and friends are they aware of this urgly development, i do hope nothing bad happened to him, the N.P.B.R.A is holding a night vigil this night to pray and dedicate him in the hand of the Almighty God who knows all things.

Our prayer is that he will live and to testify what the Lord has done for him. Already we are in a crying mood but we will continue to thank the Lord and praise him in his majesty. This is my Direct Phone Number +234-803-XXXX-237, Pls Rev call me from time to time to give me updates and good news about this incident. May the good Lord continue to bless, reward and guide you during this period of thinking and hope.

I would also want you to send me any of his picture so that we can look at him and pray for him daily.

Waiting to have your mail or call.

Jesus loves us.

Kevin

I was beginning to feel a bit sorry for this turd until this� Got to make sure the car is still on the way. Notice how he doesn�t mention the bad news to Mr. Slater? He even goes so far as to tell him that Bucky will be arriving in Lagos on the 12th!!! Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r
Subject HOW ARE U

Dear Hans Slater,

How are you and your family, hope all is fine with you. We will be welcoming My Boss, Mr BUCKY WI1D3R tomorrow 12th, here in lagos Nigeria. i just wanted to inform you and give you updates.

The Consignement are still in transite will be getting here on 20th next week.

Thank you and God bless.

KEVIN

Reverend K4rl has more tribble news...

Quote:
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006
From "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
To Damila Bello
Subject Bucky has passed

Brother Kevin,

I am so terribly sorry to be the one who has to bear this bad news to you, but Bucky has passed away. There is an investigation going on now, but it appears that Bucky's pilot accidentally flew into Cuban airspace and those damn Godless communists shot his plane down and killed everyone. Those damned Cubans had no right to take the life of such a good man, and they shall all perish in the everlasting flames of Hell for this travesty!

I apologize for using such strong language, but I can not help the way that I feel now, I am trembling so badly that I can barely type this now. The newspaper reporters visited my church this afternoon and are writing a full article on Bucky. I will scan a copy of the article tomorrow morning and send it to you.

Bucky came to me only last week and told me about having dreams that he would die in a plane crash. I told him he should consider not traveling as much, but he said that it was his job, and he had to do it. I should have strongly advised him not to travel this weekend, but I remained silent on the issue and I blame myself for his death. My silence will now be my atonement as I have vowed an oath of silence for one year. Not for a full year shall I speak a word, be it my own or the Word of God.
This I promise, lest I be engulfed in the Fire forever, Amen!

There are other ways to serve the Lord and it is those ways that I shall seek. I am not giving up the church, dear Kevin, so do not despair in that regard. I shall, as I have promised, continue to send you Bible lessons, for as long as you desire.

I am attaching a photograph of Dear Departed Bucky, as you requested. This photograph is very dear to my heart because it was given to me by Bucky after he had won his 8th World Championship as a Bull-rider. He retired from the sport shortly after and began producing Rodeos.

God bless you Brother Kevin,

Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs.

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Bucky_photo.jpg

Quote:
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
Subject Re: Bucky has passed

Dear Rev Chi1d3rs,

I can not be able to bear this great lost, the entire athletes are in great pains and all have been crying since you sent me the UNFORTUNATE NEWS yesterday. I prayed last night that the good Lord should spare his life and help him but the Lord that knowth all things will decide.

My Boss Bucky told me that he will be traveling with his GulfStream V Aircraft but i told him to come with American Airline or British Airways for security reasons ,although my fear is not associated with any thing death but i continue to have fear of insecurity about him. I will stop now, i can not continue this mail, Will be holding a prayer vigile this night with all the Team Members but i no our pains and the lose will be unforgetable.

Will continue to wait on you for daily updates.

God Bless You Real Good.
Brother Kevin.
Team Manager, Redeo Nigerian.

Quote:
Date Mon, 12
From Damila Bello
To "K4rl Chi1d3rs"
Subject PAIN AND AGONY

Dear Rev Chi1d3rs,

We are in a great pain and agony here, the N.P.B.R.A has lost his founder and a man who stands for justice and peace in the World.From today till friday we are starting a Christian Prayer Vigile for our founder Bucky Wi1d3r and his wife Ivanna for the Lord to have mercy for his departed soul and those that was with him in his aircraft.

Always let me have updates, my heart is full of pain and agony, the little relationship i had with Bucky will take years to be forgotten, he is really a good man from all he has said to me in the course of our correspondence.

Remain Bless.

Mr Kevin Osuagwu.
Team Manager, Redeo Nigeria

Quote:
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r
Subject BAD NEWS.

Dear Mr Hans Slater,

Pls forgive me for been the first person to give you this evil News, My Boss, Mr Bucky Wi1d3r,s GulfStream V .AirCraft came down in Cuba on saturday on his way to Africa Nigeria, as at now i know very little of his faith and nature of the crash but we will continue to pray untill we hear good news.

Pls you can contact me if you hear any thing,

Remain Blessed .

Mr Kevin.

Team Manager, Redeo Nigeria.

Quote:
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006
From H4ns Sl4t3r
To Damila Bello
Subject Re: BAD NEWS.

Mr. Osuagwu,

I can no believe tragedy of this news! I have only just talk Mr. Wi1d3r for Saturday morning of weekend. I have not words now for express it. Is alright I get back to you?

Geshundiet,
Hans Slater

Quote:
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r
Subject PLS LET ME KNOW

Dear Mr Hans Slater,

Pls have you heard any thing so far concerning my Boss Mr Bucky Wi1d3r. Am very anxious and curious to hear from you. i understood from his Pastor that his plane was shot down in cuba on saturday night by some Communists Rebels. We are in a great pain and agony here, the N.P.B.R.A has lost his founder and a man who stands for justice and peace in the World.

Remain Bless.

Mr Kevin Osuagwu.
Team Manager, Redeo Nigeria

Quote:
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006
From Damila Bello
To H4ns Sl4t3r
Subject Re: BAD NEWS.

Dear Hans,

Is a painfull tragedy to all of us who are his friend, he sent me his last mail on saturday evening before departing his home for Lagos Nigeria, i never knew that that will be his last mail for me. The Redeo Team is starting a 5 days Christian Prayer Vigile for this wonderfull man who stands for justice, peace and love in the world. He is the great founder of the Nigeria Professional Bull Riders Association in the whole of West Africa (Nigeria) we will miss him and his wife so much, our prayer is that the good Lord will have mercy for his departed soul and those that are with him during this time.

Pls always try to give me more information on this if you hear any thing.

Talk to you real soo, My number is +234-XXXX-721-237 pls call me any time and tell me what is going on.

Wishing you God's protection and love.

Mr Kevin Osuagwu.
N.P.B.R.A, Manager.

Quote:
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006
From K4rl Chi1d3rs.
To Damila Bello
Subject Re: PAIN AND AGONY
Brother Kevin,

I have scanned in a copy of the newspaper article for you. I will
continue to read the papers and keep you informed of anything new. Try
to remain calm and look to the Lord to help you to deal with the
adversity of this terrible situation.

Have you been able to reach Mr. William Sutton? I have tried to contact
him but have had no response from him. I know this news was very hard
for him to deal with. If you do hear from him, please let me know.

Remain blessed,
Reverend K4rl Chi1d3rs.

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/bull_bait/Newspaper_scan.JPG

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hilarious bait Laughing

by the way, the cow in the exhibition pictures looks a little too small to ride. i think the lads might have paid a poor local Nigerian farmer for the cow. Razz

is mr. osuagwu getting his benz car?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Notice the car in one of their pics? It looks pretty decent. Obviously the spoils from a completed bait.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike Anderson wrote:
is mr. osuagwu getting his benz car?

I used Scam Patroller's shipping company to send the cars, unfortunately there was an unexpected fire aboard the ship and it had to divert to Sierra Leone for repairs. The cars have been offloaded there and will not continue on to Lagos until the ship has been repaired which, I am told, will only take 6 to 8 months. Twisted Evil

I'm working on the lad now to get him to safari for the cars. Since there are two, he'll have to enlist some help to drive them back to Lagos (if he can get there before they get stolen). I'll publish that part of the bait if I can get him to go. I am also working on getting him a nice tattoo. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic