SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fastest declaration of love yet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out a bunch of introductory emails and got this as the first reply

Quote:
hi love am in love with you do like seing my picture. ok i will send one to you ok
thanks for been there ok
love you
kate.

How's THAT for quick!!

(katkenny777atyahoodotcom if you want to talk to her too)

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just make sure you post those pics she sends you Smile
Picasso
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey wayne what say you click on my post and i'll click on you'rs it would be like a new sort of post whoreing good thing i'm sending this private.
ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she sure is cute
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picasso wrote:
Hey wayne what say you click on my post and i'll click on you'rs it would be like a new sort of post whoreing good thing i'm sending this private.

Confused I think cutting down on your tablets was a bad idea...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Picasso
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmm ....that sounds like post whore guilt syndrome
snowmichael
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Her letter to me also proffered eternal love, marriage (in her first reply!) and spun a tale of woe that would melt a heart of stone
Unfortunately for the poor lamb, I have a heart of pure scambait! Twisted Evil

Code:

HANKS ............................MICHAEL, AM REALLY PLEASE ABOUT YOUR REPLY. WELL AM INTRESTED IN A VERY SERIOUS MAN THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF ME . WE ARE NICE IN MY COUNTRY BUT I NEED A MAN NOW BCOS AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT MYSELF OK. LET ME TELL YOU FEW STORY ABOUT MY LIFE .......................

hello.................thanks for your reply , how are you ? your job ? family and your? i really appreciate your concern about me .

I WENT TO OXFORD UNIVERSITY LONDON . I GRADUATED 2 YEARS AGO. I STUDIED [ PURCHASING AND SUPPLY]. ON 24thMARCH 2005 MY FATHER AND MY MOTHER DIED ON A PLANE CRASH., THAT DAY WAS MY SADIEST DAY IN LIFE. AM THE ONLY DAULTER OF MY PARENT . EVERY THING WAS LEFT FOR ME...MY DAD"S COMPANY, MY PARENT ACCOUNT AND A CAR.BUTI HAVE A FAMILY PROBLEM THEY WANT O COLLECT THEM FROM ME BCOS AM A YOUNG LADY.THE CASE IS IN THE COURT AND MY LAWYER PROMISE ME THAT I WILL WIN. WELL AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT MY LIFE WHY ME? NO ONE TO LIKE MY DAD AND MUM I MISS THEM , I NEED SOMEONETHAT WILL BRING HAPPINESS INTO MY LIFE AGAIN. SINCE ALL THESE DAYS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A MAN THAT WILL BE KIND, CARING AND HONEST LIKE MY DAD BUT I CAN OBSERVE THAT SINCE WHEN I MET YOU ON NET I FEEL COOL, HAPPY. I USE TO REMEMBER YOU EVERY DAY JUST BCOS  YOU ARE HONEST LIKE MY LATE FATHER. WHAT CAN RETURN MY HAPPINESS BACK IS JUST YOU [] BECOS IF YOU LEAVE ME ALONE I PREFER DIE THAN LIVING ON EARLTH.
   I HAVE NEVER SHARED MYSTORY WITH ANY BODY IN LIFE BUT I DONT KNOW YOU SEEM DIFFERENT TO ME FROM OTHER MAN. IF YOUCAN MARRY ME THAT WILL BE THE MOST HAPPIEST DAY IN MY LIFE. I PROMISE NAVER TO THINK OF MY PARENT AGAIN. BUT IF YOU CAN NOT I WILL WANT YOU TO BE MY CLOSIEST FRIEND OR PARTNER. JUST TO ADVICE ME, CARE FOR ME AND HELP ME WHEN AM NOT HAPPY. ALL WHAT I TOLD YOU IS MY PRIVACY, I TOLD BCOS I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. EVEN IF YOU WANT ME COME TO YOU I WILL COME AND VISIT YOU.
    I WILL LOVE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION.........? I WANT YOU TO REPLY ME, I REALLY LIKE YOU I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW. YOU HAVE EVERYTHING I WANT FROM A MAN. PLEASE DONT PUT ME IN A MISTERIOUS LIFE. DONT LEAVE ME A LONE. IF YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER........GIVE ME I WILL CALL YOU TO TALK MORE OK.
                                      THANKS LOVE YOU,
                                               KATE.

Odd isn't it that an oxford graduette can't spell complicated words like 'daughter'
Or maybe her emotional trauma is getting to her? Very Happy
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooer a phone call Very Happy

If you can get her to leave a message on a voicemail for you (check forum stickys for recommended online ones) that would be a trophy and a half Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic