SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Suspicious (and really stupid) Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tobias
Not quite a Newb

Location: At the Nevernude convention, attending the seminar on chafing

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a message to "[email protected]" a few days ago, telling her I saw her LoveCompass profile. She responded:
Quote:
Hello.
Concerning your question I do not know.
I want to find out that you search?

Olga.

So I told her I saw her LoveCompass profile (again). She was banned, so I'm telling her I saw the profile a few days ago, but only sent her an e-mail recently. She asked (again)
Quote:
Hello.
I did not receive from you the letter yesterday.
I as have asked you that you search? Explain to me it.
That you want to find in me.

Okay, hmmm, how did she know I sent her a letter if she didn't receive it? I still haven't quite figured that one out yet. So I repeated what I said. Please, people, how hard is it to figure that out?

If you are really bored throughout this week, please send "her" a little message. This Russian's a live one! And by the way, has anyone else ever met a scammer who didn't want to try to make money off a lonely man?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She may be aware she was banned.
Try 'Sorry. I thought you were looking for somebody, as I. I didn't mean to bother you. I'm just lonely...'

Some will take months to ask for money...
ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is this the same Olga as [email protected]?

We've exchanged three e-mails. if it is the same one, I can't tell if it is someone new to the scamming world or experienced. The photos I get are not models. They are the type of photos you would expect to get if she was real. She even includes photos of her mother.
Tobias
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure. I baited that one too, though. Maybe that's why she was so suspicious... Embarassed

My school blocks e-mail sites, so I'll check when I get home.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post a picture of your olgas. They change email addresses, or have multiple addresses.
Email address alone doesn't always ring a bell.
ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are the photos I'ver received from 0lga Vorontsova. The other woman is her mother. notice that some of the photos are dated.

Last edited by ocean on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
babe_in_muguland
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ocean, there are probably a million or so women in the FSU who call themselves Olga. I get no scammer hits either on "olenikav" or on "Olga Vorontsova" - I also tried just the last name in Google/Images and find a couple of other women with the same name, not your girl. Do you have any evidence that your girl is a scammer? Maybe a note prompting her to do the "money ask" might be in order. Or ask her to provide you with details on how SHE can obtain a fiancee visa and how much it will cost you, how much will you need to send her for airplane tickets, etc.

If you have no proof that she's begging or scamming, you ought to take down those pictures. It is possible she is a real girl shopping for a husband through the usual channels. They do exist.

I don't think this is the same Olga as in OP, either, but I get no scammer hits on mailbox nick olenikav1981. Olenika is a typical "pet nickname" for anybody named Olga. There are two other women, both in the US, posting with nick of "olenikav" and one of them is 60. You can find them by searching Google/Web.
ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realize that Olga is a very common name. I am still not totally sure she is a scammer. I did find "[email protected]" listed as a scammer on dotsilver, but it didn't have a photo.

Some of the reasons I think she is a scammer is because she contacted me through cupidbay and asked me to start writing to her using her own e-mail number. She also has sent photos with every letter she has sent me, which seems odd if she wasn't scamming. Also, on her cupidbay account she said she was from Seattle , New Jersey United States of America (USA)

I also posted photos because Stepan said to post them. What better way to know if she is actually a scammer? I will delete all, but the first two photos.

I am thinking that she just changed e-mail accounts at this point.
Tobias
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I found [email protected] on DotSilver too. No, babe_in_muguland, she is definitely a scammer.

@ocean - I didn't get any pictures from Olga1981; I just dropped that bait. Sorry!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with both of your last two posts. Looks like you have a live one.

Whoever "she" is (whether a freelancer, a "he", or a member of a scam gang), it seems to be a name not used previously (Olga Vorontosova). I don't recall ever seeing that photo set being used before, but then one can trawl back 3-4 years on some of the blacklist sites and never find the one your looking for.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic