SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have you ever wanted to be a troll?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That "Arrow" is no Dart.

LOL:

Quote:
Moderators: None

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO at the campus photos. I was fully expecting more images from the actual site, not the School of Aviation....too funny.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'll take credit for starting that thread Laughing

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
Some Emperor Dude done land there.....

That's odd, appears they have a Nigerian office.

Do not call

+234(0) 9523 6348
+234 (1) 791 7456

Where did you get these number from?

I called both just for the heck of it, and they are not available. Sad
Tom Servo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "College's" website is struggling! Keep it up everyone! Very Happy

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ironman wrote:
Where did you get these number from?

I called both just for the heck of it, and they are not available. Sad

Got them here:

http://www.conceptscollege.co.uk/ireland/nigeria.php

There's even a guy holding a fish on this page Laughing

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just about finished with the photo page of the students enjoying the new cafeteria!

Yummy

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Tom Servo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm off to bed! Had a great time, though!

I didn't:

Hotlink pics from the "college" website

Hotlink pics from fake banks obtained from aa419.org.

Copy & paste Thomas Paine's "The Crisis" in it's entireity in bold font. Twisted Evil

Keep it up, everybody! I'm sure the server will blown a fuse before morning.

phukin_scheep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

g'day chaps

dunno if anyone's posted this or not, but the author of the web page can be contacted at [email protected], if the html is anything to go by

more to come

FUCK YOU Elias Hirst IF AT ALL YOU EVEN GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER I WOULD HAVE FORWARD IT TO JEEVES FUCK YOU DONT WRITE MA AGAIN YOUR NOTHING BUT A CARWARD (Usman Bello)
You are a he goat.You are the most stupid goat I havever seen
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm emailing all the contacts I can find on their website to try and find out what is going on in their forum. All I wanted to do was discuss their course with some of the students before I sign up...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
Who are you there Sudsman?

I'm Bluto. John Belushi's character from "Animal House." I figured it was fitting since this is a college website...

...and because I was pretty much like that character in the late '70s - early '80s...

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the site might actually be lagging now.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Harry Manass
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This won't help! Laughing

http://www.conceptscollege.co.uk/studentforum/viewtopic.php?p=2199

Terminated! Banks: 1x Senegal 1x United Kingdom Phishing: 6x United States

THANKS AS I AWAIT FOR YOUR RESPOUND
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A big thank you to our Mods.
Holy crap our we a bunch of annoying gits Shocked

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There has got to be a poppage point in here somewhere.

I'm getting significant lag between quotes now.

I wonder if I should abandon linear incremental progression for something geometric.

Patrick Bateman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a little tired of pressing CTRL + V now.
Why do we think that this college is a scam?
Someone may have said, but that was hours ago.

Edit: Remove habitually inserted multitude of photos and emoticons
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you mean you've just been plugging right along without reading why...

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haywood D'Jableauxmi wrote:
you mean you've just been plugging right along without reading why...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Patrick Bateman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I've learnt my lesson on mob mentality, when I spent all day shitting on this guy's front lawn along with dozens of other people, and then it turned out that he wasn't actually a werewolf afterall! It was just a rumour someone started.
If I remember right, someone said it was a lad of theirs that set up the college, and having seen the site, it's dodgier than dodgy Dave McDodgy of etc etc.
What I didn't get was how the OP came by the information in the first place. Is the college randomly spamming people, or is ir presenting itself as a real college?

If this doesn't make any sense, sorry, I've been up all night.

Which is why I can't spell.
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!!!
I'm speachless.

That could be serious in my case.
I think I almost nosed my brain.

You've been doing this all day and you don't know why?
Shocked

Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Without going into too many boring details-

Marcel is a shit. He runs Concepts College which is a visa/illegal stay in the country forever scam center which runs "get to the UK and stay on forever" type scams in Nigeria, and "sign up with us and we can extend yur student visa for decades" scams in the UK.

Concepts also does some flat out fleecing using phony classes and tuition billing. Much of this is done with fake relationships with other institutions and with fake accreditation. It is a fake bank site writ large.

As recently as two years ago Concepts was advertising on CoolFM in Lagos, looking for victims to pay big money to buy a student visa package to get to the UK, and start their program of staying on way beyond their legal limit. CoolFM will no longer be accepting advertising from Concepts.

One of the principal "Student Advisors" who do the actual recruiting and scamming is a Mr. Imoh Sunday Udoh, by his own admission, and his active solicitation of many potential victims errr, I mean student recruitments.

Imoh Udoh has been positively identified as being involved in no less than 12 concurrent love connection scamming personae, has been very involved in traditional 419 scamming, hitting a couple of victims in Turkey and Belgium for several thousands of dollars, including pushing one victim almost to the point of suicide, he and the gang that he is a member of are a part of the ring of scum in Dubai, where he serves under an oga named Lloyd which has developed several worrisome new modalities.

Marcel was contacted directly and non-abusively (well almost abuse-free) prior to this public release and asked to come clean. His response? Call me on... to discuss this matter. He has been contacted multiple times in the past to calrify their staus when various other scammers have fled into their protective shields to lick their wounds from severe thrashings delievered by baiters, and he never takes action to cough up the little furballs.

Concepts has been extensively studied by a number of members of this community, and has failed every single litmus test of scammer-osity; the poor spelling (including their own name); the bizzarre course selection (a degree in HIV???); the fact that the OTHER, REAL Concepts College in London totally disavows any knowledge of these pricks; the fact that there is no registration with the governing authorities for higher education in Ireland; the co-location of an entire College with a travel agency in a modest leased office space; the obvious fabricated propaganda photos of staff and students (notice every single staff member shares the same desk with the exact same set dressing?); the instant guy man retreat into shock and awe-struck responses when confronted with the obvious truth; taking tuition payments via PayPal (and I suspect Western Union!); the list goes on and on.

It has even been floated (and used to knock around the next couple of lads that I'm going to crush like testes in a steam-powered vice) that Marcel and Imoh Sunday Udoh especially are tied in with the gang that is getting taken downtown to Funky Street in Dubai right now. They are certainly reacting to Dubai with a fair amount of interest when it is spit into their eyes.

No- it was just simply time to take this particular toy away from these jag-bags.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Razor

I love the pic in your siggy line over on the college forum. As much as I've seen it, I still nearly nose-jet diet coke every time. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TT
Maybe its time to make the co-location host an offer they can't refuse?

Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Possibly it's just my computer but it seems to be slowing down.

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TT I'm guessing there is no point in reporting these pricks to the police, or dare i say it the joke of a home office that we currently have?

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic