SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whooaaa... My first Dating bait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sneak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He he Laughing
She was a fast one...

Petru,
My name is Monica Hudson,5.7 tall,love music and watching movies,i work as a model , counselling also lecture practising models some new skills that base on contract . some agents like me to work as a model with them while some dont mind me as a lecturer to thier practising models. i got out of college 6 years ago & i joined modeling stuff when i was in high school as a per time job. i love travelling bcos it is part of work though i dont work or travel everytime.

i am very nice, honest & trustworthy & some of my friends do say that am a down to earth person may they derive that from my way of playing with ppl especially kids.

i have been to belgium , uk & right now i am in africa on an audition taking place soon & i will be back in like 4weeks time.

i have been to some states also , like Oregon, selah wa, ny & alot more. i dont mind to settle down in any state it all depend on the state where my love is from. i dont really have time fun no more as i am pissed cos of lonliness,)
(Is that right words from a lady?? Shocked Laughing ) so am giving this a try bcos no 1 knows where love is hiding so u have to continue finding it until u find it.i have to leave now.talk to u later

tell me more about u.
Cheers
Monica

What a girl hmmm maybe I�m in love or is it something else that itching? Razz

Dear Mon

You seem too have traveld far and around. Myself have never traveld that far. A littel abot myself. I�m like you a down to earth person and i not much for publicity. I�ll play the piano and have a few horses and a some dogs. Like to read and go to the movies.

Bye hope to see u soon

//Petrus

...To be continued...
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun with it, remember to let her do all the work though. Wink

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
dave30076
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She told me she was 5'11". Damn her, she lied to me! Or, did she lie to you!

Check out my post on the fusion 101 love scammer. It's her.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76805
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha!

The game is Afoot!

Dave vs Sneak!

Skin to win boys!!

ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it won't seems as much fun when you're trying to juggle a dozen ladies at the same time
dave30076
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Sneak...

Did you lose her? I exchanged a couple emails with her, got some pics, but the email address at Yahoo (lovemonicahudson) went dead. Apparently closed.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ maybe Sneak did it to keep her all to himself Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic