SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have you ever dived into the depth to search for Antlantica?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr_icke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked my messages on a certain dating website and discovered this little beauty of a message of introduction from PrettyLizzy

She is a beautiful 27 year old woman from Nigeria who loves honest and loving,caring and kind people with good qualities and hates liars,cheats,gossips.

Apparently she like poetry too, which may explain one of the crazest dating emails ive recieved yet

Quote:
Hello my new friend with heart of Mystery, Do you know what is burning in my heart? Do you see me coming into your heart? You may be wondering who is this fresh wind ,entering your room this sunny,but sad Fall morning?......... ........My sweet beam of gone summer......my dear light of the heart......I'm entering your door to stay in your life forever....... Will you give me the chance?.........Have you ever tasted Heaven? Have you ever climbed the Everest? Have you ever dived into the depth to search for Antlantica?.......I'm here to help you do everything,you've never dared to think about..................I slowly walk into you room.......with the plastic of panther...... I'm an African ......with heart of love...... ..I....e above......sit on your knees........give you a kiss.....but an....air.......one.....what are you ready to do to deserve the real one?........... .......I stand up.......walk to the door......turn back......send you a kiss..................the door is closing....... Hurry up to enter it with me........... .................................. Your cat forever....... Lizzy

so many future sig lines right there hehe

Have you ever dived into the depth to search for Antlantica?

I slowly walk into you room.......with the plastic of panther

"I believed that we were actually made for each other because ever since i arrived here i have not made any relationship because i strongly believe that it is not in my best interest to be exposing myself" - Mary Aisha

"Have you ever dived into the depth to search for Antlantica?" PrettyLizzy

"I search serviceable Toyota Land Cruser for joint trips on life. If you have no malfunctions and wish to learn each other better then simply give a signal to me.Smile" malishka
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want whatever she smokes. Laughing

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap, we're gonna run out of full stops soon! Those things are expensive!

dr_icke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Took me a while to think of a good reply to that, and eventually gave up, but frankireland's idea that she might be stoned gave me a good idea...

prog-rock lyrics Very Happy Very Happy

so I sent her this message

Quote:
A seasoned witch could call you from the depths of your disgrace.......and rearrange your liver to the solid mental grace........And achieve it all with music that came quickly from afar.........Then taste the fruit of man recorded losing all against the hour..........And assessing points to nowhere, leading ev'ry single one...........A dewdrop can exalt us like the music of the sun.......And take away the plain in which we move,
And choose the course you're running.

-Love Davis

I wonder how she will respond

"I believed that we were actually made for each other because ever since i arrived here i have not made any relationship because i strongly believe that it is not in my best interest to be exposing myself" - Mary Aisha

"I search serviceable Toyota Land Cruser for joint trips on life. If you have no malfunctions and wish to learn each other better then simply give a signal to me.Smile" malishka
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next one... pick a random Spice girls song lyrics, Or Jim'll Fix it (UK kids TV theme)

dr_icke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just did a little search for Spice Girls lyrics Laughing Laughing

And found the Channel 5 Theme lyrics, forgot they had done this

Quote:
1 2 3 4 5
It's the power of five

Welcome to a brand new station
1 2 3 4 5
Tune in for a new generation
1 2 3 4 5
Guaranteed to be the new sensation
1 2 3 4 5
This is-Spice Girls
1 2 3 4 5

Take it from us-It's girl power
Take it from us-It's the power of five

It's the power of five

1 2 3 4 5

It's the power of five

Wicked shows for you to see
1 2 3 4 5
Top class movies free
1 2 3 4 5
All the TV that you've been wantin'
1 2 3 4 5
This is-Spice Girls
1 2 3 4 5

Take it from us-It's girl power
Take it from us-It's the power of five

1 2 3 4 5

It's the power of five

1 2 3 4 5

1 2 3 4 5

I dont think it will work for my bait, but man thats some funny song writing

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Antlantica? Isn't that the mythical, undersea kingdom, populated by sea ants, near the South Pole?
I think Donovan sang a song about it.....or was it ADAM And the ANTS?

I also think there was an invitation for you to enter her 'back door' in that letter, also. Hurry, before it closes!
Smile

I have been chuckling over a vlad sentiment that graced my email today.....but it pales in comparison to your adventurous lad......

" My love boils as a volcano woken by godEros; it tries to escape outside, but does not find an exit in absenceof �you. "

Last edited by Stepan Fetchit on Wed May 31, 2006 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
dr_icke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The reply seemed hopeful, the message subject read

Quote:
I love that one

Got me all hopeful for a bait with a progrocking lad... but no, she was just being polite about my poetic letter writing...damn

she followed it up with a super dull letter recounting the contents of her profile with suggestions that we could be made for each other based on my wonderful profile...bearing in mind my profile reads

Name: D@vis 1cke
Dislikes: Cheddar

and thats all....anyone think shes not after my rugged good looks and amazing personality. Well after my disappointment at her not being a prog fan, I thought I would test her on recent popular music.

Quote:
Lizzy

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all, the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all. And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall (i hope you dont mind) it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay. My head just feels in pain Lizzy. I missed the bus and there'll be hell today cause I was late for work again. And even if I'm there they'll all imply that I might not last the day. And then you emailed me and it's not so bad, it's not so bad

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life. Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life

love- davis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic