SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amusing mail from the "international police"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Background: Long straight bait with two different Charles Soludos and several barristers and assistants. I "sent" the money to a third barrister (myself at a different email address). I get some email from "international police" letting me know the people I sent the money to are criminals, blah blah, I should send the money to the police or the "real" Charles Soludo. After several exchanges, the mugu writes "I last week our internet system was not working fine and I went to public cafe to send you the email." That prompted me to send this:

Quote:

Police,

Why do a famous group like Interpol have to use public cafe? Are you sure you really are the police? That is very suspectious, I will not send any money until I am sure of who I am dealing with now.

Awaiting,

Amusing response:

Quote:

Date: May 29, 2006 11:19 AM
Subject: You can send the money to London.

Attention: Mr. Vincent Price.

Your mail is well received and noted.

We want to inform you that we are suppose to handle any money in regards to your transaction but we are only trying to assist since you are confused on whom is the real Prof charles Soludo. <With all other crime solved, Interpol now handles cases of international confusion>

We are not begging you to send any money to us and bear in mind that we don't any persona interest on your payment. We are only trying to make sure that you did not repeat the previous you made in the past.
<Where are the international grammar police when you need them?>

You can withhold your money since you don't want to send it through our office so that we can deliver it to the real prof charles soludo of Central Bank of Nigeria. <Withhold the money, got it>

The public cafe we are talking about is the cafe in the police camp at airforce base. It is cafe set up by police but people from outside always visit the cafe. <Ah yes, the cafe within the police camp within the Air Force base, anybody can visit that one>

So if you don't want to send the money to Nigeria because you are still confused, you can send it to London. <Send the money to London, got it>

Note that we are still trying our best to arrest the crook Adams Alfred (Kelechi Opara). Some of his group are also on the run now but they will soon be arrested and brought to book. <Adams Alfred is me, Kelechi Opara is some name the mugu made up>

Prof Charles Soludo has decided that he will not write you again since you are not serious to receive your payment. <Oh I am serious about receiving payment, it's the sending payment part I'm having some trouble with>

He has informed the president Obasanjo that you are not serious to receive your payment and any moment from now, your name will be removed from the list of contractors. You will be seen as somebody who is aiding fraudsters/imposters in Nigeria. <No, not that! Don't take me off the list! Oh, and did you say "aiding" or "baiting"?>

Bear in mind that you will be punished along side with them because through our intelligence network, we have found out that you are still dealing with some of the imposters now. <Intelligence network? Would that be you and your pet goat?>

You have to be careful while dealing with anybody now unless you want the wrath of this nation to fall on you. <First I get taken off the list, now I am risking the wrath of a nation!>

Regards
Mr. Smart Udo. <Ah, the irony that is his name...>
Interpol, Nigeria.

Easter Egg 2013
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank god the International Police are always there to show us the risks we take in these 100% Risky free transaction. Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic