SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does My Bait Sell

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
exschoolnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have assumed that we are now married.. to my girlfriend who has been taken for a nice little ride and almost crushed and burned. But i'm a creative kind of a nerd.... A[pparently my wife needs to go to Ghana and claim a consifnment from some Securitycompany, Well she needs the "Mulah" from me.. The Lad must know that I have seen everything and my wife answer to me.. So she shall have to come through me from now, Afterall she will be joining us after we "ADOPT" her.. ahahahahahahha.

Quote:
For starters dont give me that crap of pictures, my wife said, they're ours. I have done a research on your claim and found that you are a flaud and those pics belong to a modellin agency. Unless you give me a real picture, I'm not going to give my wife the money she needs to travel to Ghana to claim the consignment.

Number 2, My friend, I'm not going to give my wife the Euro 10, 000-00 She requested for the security company charges. Unless you give me a clear passport without any picture been copy pasted on it. Why you want to hide your real face I do not know.

Number 3.. you must tell me why you have an Ivorian Passport while you are from Ghana... Lastly you must give me your cell number for me to call you.

Number 4.. You must stop emailing my wife and do business here, I must approve everything before she does anyshit for you. Even if you send emails to her, I will see them and cut off the funds she has requested. I Love my wife a lot and I will do this because it makes her happy, I will only give the money because its making her smile, no other reasons. Otherwise you can forget any cent from us.

Before you start sending more crap, please note I wont accept them unless I tell you how the pictures must be taken. I'm only doing this because I saw the website to be authentic.. Normally I would just stop my woman from talking to you.

Now get back to me ASAP.

EXXX KXXX
exschoolnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my word.. its only five minutes and I have a reply...

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:25:32 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: PLEASE I DON'T KNOW YOU, I ONLY KNOW JXXX KXXX

what are you talikng about who is wife ?please who are you ?can i know you ? i am Afred
please kindly explian to me who you are

This is my reply to the dude

Quote:
You dont know Jxxx KXXX from Botswana? She is my wife and has been speaking to you. She is to come to Ghana and claim a security consigment for Natasha. She needs money and I wont give any money unless Natasha stop lying to her. I need prove and better prove..Her real pictures not those Photoshoped stolen from a website I know.I also need another authentic passport.

Get crackin dude if I have to give my wife any cents..
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

exschoolnerd ,
Please keep all your posts on the same topic in one thread. (Don't open multiple threads)
If you are going to post a blow-by-blow account of your dealings with one scammer then do it in the Publish Your Work Here forum.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
exschoolnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Breddan Butter.. i'm a newbie here.. will do that.. I love the Phrase Brow by Brow.. ahahha
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wink Funny.

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
exschoolnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Natasha a.k.a Alfred is trippin ...aahahaha. This is dope!

Quote:
I beg You With The Name Of God Don't take away my Consignment From Me i know is Satan sent you to come and do me Bad please i am Child Of God i believe no Evil perform Against me shall prosper please My Dear go away your not Jxxx Kxxx Hunsband

I will try to break this thread into a single blog.. ahahaha.. its really funny since SATAN sent me to destroy Natasha a.k.a Alfred.. You are right kid.. you cant touch this.. Mistake was trying to rip of somebody I love.

Last edited by exschoolnerd on Fri May 26, 2006 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.
exschoolnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mod..

~~~~Continuation......~~~

Me

Quote:
Forget the deal.. I'm calling the whole deal off, I'm on the phone now to the South African Airways cancelling her flights to Accra. Fuck off and dont even try to email my Wife.. her email address is [email protected]. I dont want her to be involved with foreigners anyway.

Go get your millions yourself.

I get this reply ... Dude knows how to fall in my mole traps

Quote:
Dear if you don't give Me an Evindence that you are My Dearest JXXX Kxxx Hunsband i will delete you and please don't ever write me Again unless you want God to Fight you is not me will fight you Is God Because you want Do Evil To a Child Of God and Orphan Like Me you want to come and play with me with my Helper name to cliam my consignment and run Away Please define your Self or if you know that you realy know JXXX KXXX Tell her to write to me talk about you in that email is that time i will believe you without that please please go away you don't know me and jxxx kxxx don't knows you

Stupid lass needs some Authoritative language.. ahaha

ME

Quote:
My friend, Do me a favour. Can you please delete my wifes email address and her passports from your computer.. Whit you are doing that, delete mine as well. I dont want you in my Life and in my wifes life. Didnt you think when you told her not to tell me. Dint you think that I was going to know. You think she was going to keep such things from me. I will not prove to you that Jane is my wife.. FUCK OFF .. BITCH. I wont give her any cent, no money from me to you. You can get somebody else to do your business.

Finally I get her Hooked Bait Line & Sinker in no particular order.. its in world record breaking 15 minutes.. and then somebody said I should forget the trophy.. Godamned it.. I need a banner Proclaiming My Love for JAY.. Exschoolnerd Loves JAY!

I just got this back to back emails

Quote:
Dearest
i am on my Knee please Forgive me i don't know you is now i know please i beg you with the name Of God to Forgive me please you know that this World Is Full Of Evil Please Don't do me any Bad i believe you now i will write you more

and this

Quote:
Dearest
thanks for your explianation to me is now i believe you i beg you for second Time please Forgive i think Jxxx Kxxx Have told you about Everything on how i concated her to assist me to clear My Late father consignment in Security Company Here Ivory Coast please i don't know how i will start telling you but i think you will ask Jxxx told you Everything Before you can take any Action because all your email sound Violents please take it Easy and hear my Situation and every thing please

baby you got that right.. i'm a violent nerd, and will whip ya ass big time... Ahahahhaha. The dont need to be babyfed this cry babies.. freaks..
exschoolnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Myself doing it gangster style.

Quote:
BITCH I will insult you anytime I feel like.. You are only lucky that my wife is here now and has calmed me down.. You are lucky that I will continue with this just to make her happy. Okay. Now I need to see new documents from you. Dont you try to give me that fake passport she sent to me. I need a real Passport, and I need Natasha's real Passport. You said that your name is Alfred right? Good , Tell Natasha to get ready and take Three photos of herself. To make sure its her, I need her to hold a banner that says..
Edwin Loves Jane Koko in big red letters. The next photo should read, Jane' I'm Sorry. Edwin. The other photo, you must be together with her.. Whats your name again.. Alfred.. Alfred who? Alfred if you need my wife to be involved with this shoddy business, you must start giving me real things. I dont want anything fake. its only because of the website that I'm agreeing to this, plus I love my wife.

By the way, where is the consignement. Is it in Ghana or in Adbijan Ivory Coast. I dont want you people to fuck with my wife. I will kill somebody if anything happens to her. I will get her to fill the forms as soon as possible.

She suddenly becomes soft

Quote:
Dearest Edwin
thanks For Your Email May God Bless You For Insulting Me As Your Servant, i want you to know one Thing that your Wife you are talking about i did'nt false are to Asist me in this transaction is because she heard my present Condition is what makes her feel pity on me and decided to Help Me

bla bla bla bla
Quote:
Your Wife Will Narete You Better Because i have allready Told Her Everything About Me And My Consignment and all The Information Listen My Dear i am not going to take any photo i have allready sent your Wife Every Of My Photo So If You want to see me my photo ask your wife he will show you all my information and remmber that i am not begging you to Assist Me or pleading to

bla bla bl abla
Quote:
If You Think That you can not be Able To Assist Me In this Transcation Kindly tell your Wife To farward To Me A Power Of Attorney So I will Be Able To Look For Another Person Who Is Honest And Capable To Asist Me And Person Who Will Not Insult Me Because i Need His Help Me My Dear Listen To Me this help is not by false and i don't false your wife to help me is because Of God Your Wife Is Helping Me Today So i am beging you to stop asking me silly Question Because i am not Going to bear it any more so i am begging to stop immidiatly so i will know where i stand

thanks Natasha Desmond

Thats right .. me again

Quote:
Look here woman.. No Pics No Deal. Got that. Good.

Bye BITCH

Exxx KXXX

She is really got nerves

Quote:
Dearest what are you talking about are you here to insult me or what please stop your insult is too much for me what are you talking about have you heard from me before why are you sounding so Devilish did i contact you to help ? please i don't contact stop insulting me did you think without you this World Will Fall are you God? please Stop Ok i am not writing you to insult you but i am suprise somebody you hav'nt hear from before and this the first time we are eschanging emails look at how you Barking like anything please stop is not you create me please stop

Okay My other compassionate side, disrupts the ganster in me

Quote:
If you really needs help. You will stop lying to me and take a picture of yourself. I wont take no other picture without the Banner I told you about. You must print or write in bold letters, that EDWIN LOVES JANE! hold it aloft you and take the picture. From then I will give my wife th emoney she needs to travel to Ghana and bring you here in Botswana or In South Africa where my business is based.

Natasha, lying to me will not take you anywhere. I have been around the street for a very long time. Okay. Just go and take the photos with your last money. Okay, Just take two photo dont take three. When I get confirmationthat you are really who you said you are. Ai will give the Euro 10,000-00 that my wife Jane needs. Its very little money to me.

One more thing< I want to call you now. I need to talk to you now. Give me your phone numbers so that I can call you now. Okay, then I will tell you what I want. Okay. And dont give me any fake numbers.

Do that for yourself girl and the money will be cleared.

I'm a creative Nerd.. work the girl like charm

Quote:
Dearest Edwin
you see i am going to do it but the problem the Little that is with now i want to used it to pay my hotel bill but never the lest i will take some and snap the photo for you so i will not be an Evil To You
thanks For Your Help

Best Regards Natasha Desmond

Good.. Now bring it on.. I need the pic ASAP..

Quote:
Dont forget the Banner that says "Edwin Loves Jane!" Only two photos. Okay. Nomore than two Photos. Its all I need okay. Good. Again, Do not forget the Banner. "Edwin Loves Jane" and it must show. You take it in the street during the day. Its better you go to the market place where there are a lot of people. I want everyone in Accra Ghana to know that I'm inlove with Jane. Okay. Do that for me and jane will be there in a moment. I can also organise her to send you the money before she comes. She can send Hotel Bills to you through western Union. But I have to see the pictures before that happens. Dont forget, its at the Local market with people around you, plust the words must be seen clearly. "Edwin Loves Jane"

What is your Phone number, I want to call you now before we go home. We are closing the jewerly shop in 10 minutes from now.

SIT BACK RELAX AND WAIT FOR THE PICTURES
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic