SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Post - Scamming Madam Felicia Hines

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rapunze123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the usual scam email from Madam Felicia Hines, concerning her deceased husband, her own bad health & her unscrupulous relatives who want to get her money. These are the communiques with her and her "lawyer" to date:

(All misspellings, missing punctuation and syntax errors are completely intentional. I know this is long, & I have since read the tips on keeping communications short & to the point. I will do that in the future.)

Dear Mrs. Hines,

I am so sorry to hear that your huband is dead. I am lucky because my husband is still alive. He's very
good to me and I know I would miss him if he was dead. He works hard to make sure we have food
every night, and we get to see movies and take trips to see his mother.

I know what its like not to have children, too. I don't have any kids, and I think my huband always
wanted some. I am sorry to hear about your cancer and your stroke. My mother has Alzhimer disease
and shes been in 3 diferent nursing homes. She had to go to the emergncy room again yesterday,
because they found her almost dead. But it turned out happy, because she is now talking and joking
and reading again. I love talking to her again. The doctor said that sometimes they shake loose the
plack that clogs the veins to there brain. And the blood can get to the parts that didnt get blood before. Shes like she was 5 years ago!

My husbnd and I have lots of money so we don't need to get more. We only have a little home now,
but we are going to buy another one in Florida where its warm, because we have all this money to
throw away. We like to go to Disny world and we go all the time. We want to be close to there and
we can pick out whatever we want, because we already have so much money. We don't need the
extra money for helping you, so I will tell my husbnd that it has to go for orphans and widows. I will
make sure to get it to them. They desirve to have it. We don't need it, we got a lot of money.

I didn't see how you want me to help you, but you can tell me that in your next letter. Do I need to sign
something or give you my name and address or something? Just write me back and I will help you,
because I was not an orphan, but I do know some friends who don't have very much money. Its like I
would be helping them, and I can if I get the money you want me to have, and I can give it to the
homeless shelter or damestic abuse house I will do that for you. They are not widows, but they still
need some help. Those women are really sad, and desirve to be happy too.

Please right me back right away, because we are going to disny World in 4 days and I want to get my
name and address to you right away. I know you are not feeling good anymore, so I hope you have a
nurse or a doctor who comes see you every day. My mom has a nurse in the hospital and her name is
Carla. My name is Carla too! Its like I am there with my mother even if I am not there. I already
know this Carla, because she was a friend of mine. Shes so good to Mom and I hope you have
someone to be good to you, to.

Please write me back, because we are going to Disny world in 4 days and I have to get my clothes and
socks packed. I mite get to wear shorts in florida, because it is warm down there. It is cold up here
where I live. We have snow and everything. Is it warm where you live? I hope your nurse or doctor
gives you a blanket when it's cold, because my mother shivvers a lot when she's cold. shes not cold
anymore, she says she wants to dance, but she cant yet, because she has a broken hip, but she got
operated on and the doctor did a goood job, to. His name is I can't remember his name, but it starts
with a J or a G. He's a good doctor.

Love,
Carla Lemmings

Please right me back, I dont get letters or email a lot. I want to see a letter in my mail box or on my
computer. Thank you

I was afraid I had dumbed it down too much, & they'd get suspicious, but it must've been within the acceptable range. I wanted to make sure that he/she thought I had plenty of money, in case a scintilla of conscience remained, or perhaps they might think I'd have an angry young son, who'd track them down & pull out their hearts. Who knows?

The followup reply from Mrs. Hines/her lawyer:

Dear Carla, Thank you for your response. It goes to show that you have been destined to be great and I implore you to be as honest as possible in this dealing as the spirit of my late husband will be with you always and the Almighty will also bless you for your effort in seeing that persons are brought out of their predicament.
I have discuss this matter with my Lawyer and I have told him about you and he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds from the UK Bank where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manners and he will make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund, to move the fund from England to meet you in your country, with your data.
My Attorney is Barrister Parker Ross. Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modality, his email address is: [email protected] you can reach him through his telephone number, which is 009447040112169 and you can also contact me through his telephone number.
You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my husband Engineer Silas Hines of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too. Attached to this message is my Identity for you to know who your Benefactor is. You will be able to involve your local church when it gets to the point of disbursing the funds as I will not want my husbands family members to be aware of this as they are pagans and are also persons who do not fear the Almighty.
! Sincerely yours,
Madam Felicia Hines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
Virtually Spam-Free | More Storage | Import Your Contact List (<-----Virtually Spam-Free, huh?)
http://mail.netscape.com

Dear Mrs. Hines,

Thank you for wrighting me back. I got your letter on my computer the very nxt day. I am happy that I get to help you with your money. So you can help widows and orphans. Do you want me to help out people who live on the stree with no money, to? I will only help people who are poor.

I will send a letter to your lawyer on my computer right now. I hope y ou are feeling better today. Tomrrow is Mothers day and I bought my mom a pot with some sonflowers in it. I hope somone gives you flowers on Mothers day even if you are not a mom. My hsband got me some flowers from my dog becauuse he said I am her mother, to. He's so nice. And so is my dog.

We are doing to Disny world in about 2 days so I have to right your lowyer real quick.

Thank you
Carla Lemmings

DEAR CARLA LEMMINGS,

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON AND THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE REALLY READY TO BE THE BENEFICIARY TO THIS FUND OF THE HINES FAMILY. ALL ARRANGEMENT IS IN PLACE TO CONCLUDE THE FUNDS TRANSFER AND THE SMOOTH WIRING OF THE FUNDS TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.

ATTACHED FORM IS FROM THE BANK AND YOU WILL FILL IT OUT AND SIGN IT. FAX THE FORM TO THE BANK WITHOUT DELAY OR YOU CAN SCAN IT AND SEND IT, AS AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT TO THEM THROUGH THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS, WHICH IS [email protected] THE FAX NUMBER OF THE SWISS BANK AFFFILIATE OFFICE IN ENGLAND, IS 448701311786.

DO KEEP ME POSTED WITH EVERY DEVELOPMENT AND ALL DISCUSSIONS WITH THE BANK.

I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PARKER ROSS.
PARKER ROSS CHAMBERS,
92 PARK LANE,
MAYFAIR, LONDON,
W1K 7TA,
ENGLAND.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 447040112169.
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

SWISS BANK CONSULTING.
AFFILIATE OFFICE COMPLEX,
CANADA SQUARE,
LONDON E14 5AA,
ENGLAND.
TELEPHONE: +447024073687.
FACSIMILE: +448701311786.
EMAIL: [email protected]

APPLICATION FORM FOR THE RELEASE OF FUNDS.

SURNAME:��������������������������������������

FIRST NAME:�������������������������������������

OTHER NAMES:�����������������������������������..

CONTACT ADDRESS:���������������������������������.

EMAIL ADDRESS:�����������������������������������.

DATE OF BIRTH DAY/MONTH/YEAR:��������������������������.

MARITAL STATUS:�����������������������������������

I am contacting you Based on the Account #00043627745, Swift Code # 516RFG, of Late Engineer Silas Hines to be released to me, following the instruction of the living wife, Mrs. Felicia Hines, through her Attorney, Barrister Parker Ross.

The above Account was estimated to have worth 10 Million (Ten Million Pounds Sterling) the said amount is urgently needed to enable me carry out some essential functions vested on me by the living wife, Mrs. Felicia Hines.

Since I am in a right placement to lay claim for the above funds, I will beseech your reputable Bank to please contact me instructing on what I need to do to get the funds of Late Engineer Silas Hines transferred to my Bank Account in the shortest possible time. I have entitlement to present any legal document to back up my claim.

Thanks for our co-operation in this matter.

�������������������..
AUTHORISED SIGNATORY.

Dear Mrs. Hines,

I wrote to your lawyer Mr. Parker but he didn't write me a letter or a email on my computer yet. Did you find some one else to help you get your moeny to orphans and widows? Thats okay if you did but I still would like to help you if you want me to.

I told my husbnd that we should wait til next week to go to Disny world because you want me to help you with your money. He wants to go to florida right now but he said he would wait 3 more days then we have to go. Hes afraid we mite have a huricane down there and not get to see Disny world.

Carla Lemmings

Where do I go from here? I only have a couple more days to toy with these people.

I called the FBI and wrote an email on the Internet Fraud website, but it's as if they don't care. I was told by the G-Man to delete the letter, not to call the phone numbers, and to just forget the whole thing. *sigh*
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Lucifer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rapunzel! I'm also a virgin here so here's my 2 cents worth...Post the mugu's telephone number in Mugu Mails and ask our fellow baiters based in UK to drop him/her a line...Your mugu would love geting calls at 2 in the morning askin for Mr. Ben Dover (hello? you bendover???) or Mike Rotch(Hello? have you seen mycrotch?) he he Twisted Evil
My pet mugu is also based in U.K...I just did the same to him..Waitin for feedback from our baiter pals...
Good luck!! Very Happy
Keito no Dasai
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pfft, no. You don't do that until he's about to twig.

Ask stupid questions. Ask if you should provide your name or someone else's name. Ask if it should be a mailing address or an actual physical address. Ask if they need a zip code. Just act dumb. And if they get lippy, slap them in the mouth. If you can't keep them replying, then email the address they provided. Copy and paste the form, and don't fill anything out. They are either passing you up the chain, or trying to look legit by involving a "second party," which is usually the same lad.

And if any mugus happen to be reading: i go long yupela longpela olsem yu stilim, yu as het.
Nimue
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think sometimes replying with long conversations can be good - if you insert the important info they want hidden within your text: "We are going to disney world, blah, blah, here is the number you wanted. i am packing my shorts, the pink dotted ones, blah, blah, btw here is the info you wanted." Wastes more of their time (if you feel like typing).

I also think you could possibly get him off script by stating you're a pagan (maybe since your christian church left you lonely and abandoned just because you and your husband like to dance) - you could also threaten to inform your former church about this great charity opportunity you now have - so you canlaugh in the church's face that they won't be getting that $ now. Tell them you don't like barristers - the last one you knew raped your little poodle, so they'll have to calm you down. Tell him the barristers email addy doesn't work - you have an intense fear of the word 'park' (in the address) - you puke every time you see the numbers 169 together and could never call that phone #. Just some ideas to try to drag this out - once you can't anymore, start it all over with the barrister.

Last edited by Nimue on Tue May 23, 2006 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rapunze123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've read quite a few published works, where the scam-baiter has strung out these things for 6 months or more.

I really should write the barrister back a few more times - or maybe appealing to Madam Hines would be a better tack. After all, she thinks I am in Disney World.

I'll give it another "go" tomorrow evening. And thanks for all the help, everyone!

~*Rap*~
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Reverend character is currently baiting the delightful Felicia. Different lawyer though.

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Rapunze123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if her barrister has the same phone numbers and email addys to throw about. Rolling Eyes
roadrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always claim that you was so lucky that you brought your laptop along on the trip to Florida and was able to get an internet connection while traveling. Shocked
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to Disney have a great time. Leave the lad sweating for a few days. Try and keep them occupied for as long as possible.

You could also visit the Vegas slots and drop the mega-millions jackpot , then tantalise 'her' with your winnings

I am currently baiting her, but with a 'different' lawyer.

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic