SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's a different angle

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually you'll receive pictures from a modelling site and the lad will pretend to be a student or a nurse or even a waiter in a restaurant. Today though that all changed for me. This one claims to be a part time model, but the pictures show this little lady's never modelled anything except maybe a new outfit in front of her boyfriend. Just look at the awkward pose she holds. I've seen modelling pics (I sold photographic equipment and talked to a lot of photographers) and these ain't them.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

id hit it Twisted Evil ...... yeah i agree with you wayne .... i have seen plenty of modeling pics ....... but i have got a few that might have come straight from a legitimate personal website ....

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If she were a model she'd know how to hold herself like a model. Her whole posture is wrong for someone that supposedly makes money from it if you get my meaning. She looks like she's uncomfortable in that picture. As an example of someone that looks more comfortable posing, take a look at this one.

I just find it odd and a little funny that I get someone claiming to be a model who obviously isn't when every other time it's the other way round.

(edit) It's things like the fact her shoulders are slumped forward instead of pulled back that give it away to me. Something basic like that, which would push out her chest and straighten her back, would be a basic thing for a model.

Not quite a Newb

Location: Trying to NOT listen to the Pirate Song ! Yah Harr Fiddle De Dee

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm,

Have to agree 100% .

The give away to me anyway is the backgrounds , any " Model " would pick back drops that look at least attractive !

She looks attractive enough , but the backs are really poor , even a lousy backing of the Kremlin would be better than these two shots Rolling Eyes

Perhaps she is a Part Time Model Question A Clay Modeller or a Model Train Collector Shocked

Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you all know by now that we arent interested in those shots anyways

"Wink Wink Nudge Nudge " say now more Twisted Evil

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Slaw99
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PerryScope wrote:
She looks attractive enough , but the backs are really poor , even a lousy backing of the Kremlin would be better than these two shots Rolling Eyes

At least there's none of the those obscene silks and patterns and rugs you get in most shots. I can handle a mustard couch or two.

P.S. I'd hit it x2 Twisted Evil

Cellphone United Kingdom Spain United Kingdom Safari Safari
ocean
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mybe she is a hand model like George Castanza.
Picasso
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Wayne.....i'v got this one on< [email protected]>she's into
hedgehogs.
Quote: very much missed on To your letters and very much I waited for it a hedgehog began to not know how badly you and you like me today I
more and more etc..etc..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic