SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wow! Quick response!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive never baited before, so i thought id give it a go, and picked a couple of e-mail addresses from here on the forums to play with.

so i made a new gmail address creating my first ever character... and although the response was really quick, i cant make head nor tail of what the mail says!

Quote:

Hello the my dear friend Corey.

To me you to write are very pleasant that to me, it is very pleasant for me that you have
become interested in me, for me it is very pleasant to find the new friend but to want you
to admit that for me it in the first to get acquainted with whom that under the Internet,
but nevertheless it is pleasant for me. For our dialogue I to want to tell to you was not
a lot of about myself. To me of 27 years, but I look more youngly, but I think that the
age has no any value, my day birth April, 15 and me will be 28 years. I very much like to
listen to various music, am especial in pop-execution. But basically I am on the robot, I
work in hospital I fly animals to me very much to like my work, I like to be with them.
Houses I have the cat of her call Marysja, we with her very much like to play.

Still I find time to go to clubs to go in for sports, to behave in the good form, I yes
houses have a bicycle that I had beautiful legs, I like to go in for sports. And you go in
for sports? You love what kind of sports most of all? You know I football likes look may
to be to you there is it strange, but to like me this game. Still I to want you to tell
that I live in Russia in city Syzran our city not big but very beautiful, but I
live separately from the parents, my parents live in a village and have the house, and I
should remove a room, I have left for city to earn money and to help the parents because
there where they live very badly with work and as I one daughter in family to me is
necessary to help them. I very much love the parents because this the most dear that at me
is in life.

You know they very much were happy earlier, they have got acquainted when still went to
school he studied in 11 class, and my mum studied in 9 class, they have got acquainted on
final evening, he has invited her on slow dance, and then they walked all night on streets
and since then they not left. The next year him have taken away in army, she waited for
his whole two years but when he has come from army, they have undersigned and it was
February, 14, will be fast 30 years as they live together, I then was born, daddy very
much loves me as I the unique daughter. he very much wants that I have found the good
person, you see you understand that all parents wish children only the most good. I to
think that you with me agree? My mum works in library, and my daddy the former worker, but
now does not work on this to my mum very hardly as one. You know Corey I would like
that you as to write to me about the family to me it would be very pleasant to know about
as you live? I think that will be not difficult to answer you my questions. I shall look
forward to hearing from you.

Yours Tatyana

The other one is just as confusing!
Now to decide what to say to get them off script...hehe

Perculiar thing.. shes 27, but 28 on the 15th of april....and i got the mail today.. UPDATE YOUR SCRIPS, LUV!
Tobias
Not quite a Newb

Location: At the Nevernude convention, attending the seminar on chafing

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think getting in touch with her is pleasant to her?

But that may very well be the funniest translated letter I have ever read. She really needs to find a new translator. "I am on the robot"? "am especial in pop-execution"? What is that? Killing people by playing boy bands over and over again until the person dies? She may be as dumb as my girl from the What the hell? thread. Have fun with her.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esqulax wrote:
Perculiar thing.. shes 27, but 28 on the 15th of april....and i got the mail today.. UPDATE YOUR SCRIPS, LUV!

well either that or she IS 27 and she WILL be 28 on the 15th of april like she said
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.. strikes me as this was meanna be sent before the 15th april.. otherwise whay tell someone your gonna be 28 in a years time?

hahaha

will we EVER fully understand these people? i think not
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recognise that script. She calls herself Tanya or Tatyana. Sometimes even messing up and using both names in one email.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe.. well maybe i can try changing it every now and again.. maybe throw in a random name.. call her.. Tina or something...
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure she shows you those 'beautiful legs'!
Is TANYA just a variation of Tatyana?
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either way, she wants me to catch a fish with her father.
I told her i will be glad to meet her and her parents, but will they accept me, as some people dont like nudists...

hehehe with each e-mail, my character is growing, and becoming more of a personality
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i recognise her too Wink I think we have been here far too long, so anyway make sure you get a photo and post it here, I can post some for you even before she sends them to you
She stopped writing to me when I asked if her brother was gay Laughing Laughing

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
PerryScope
Not quite a Newb

Location: Trying to NOT listen to the Pirate Song ! Yah Harr Fiddle De Dee

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got exactly the same script .

Quote:
Hello the my dear friend Adum.

To me you to write are very pleasant that to me, it is very pleasant for me that you have become interested in me, for me it is very pleasant to find the new friend but to want you to admit that for me it in the first to get aquainted with whom that under the Internet

I'd guess the picture is the same ( and It's Ugly too ! Rolling Eyes )

Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats my bird.
Im asking her random questions, but its still the scripted leters, with an answer randomly jammed on the end of one of the paragraphs.

also, her father wants to catch a fish with me.
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I very much like to
listen to various music, am especial in pop-execution.

The music killed for father

Quote:
I am on the robot, I work in hospital I fly animals to me very much to like my work

She monitors a high tech airplane which has her house as a destination where she enjoys dropping the animals into her back yard, which is turned into an on the spot veterinarian clinic where she enjoys helping the splattered animals.

Sounds like the kind of girl I would want to marry.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You wouldn't want to lounge around in her back yard, though........ Shocked
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

after a week of e-mails... Im Loved!
I feel so special.

Lets hope she doesnt mind that my private jet is being used by my brother for the next couple of weeks, so im not able to visit her just yet... although if she wants to come overto florida (i think thats where im from.. cant remember), im sure we can sort something out...

although im gonna ease into it a little bit, cos im imagining that this swamp-donkey has been baited a fair few times..

This is fun!

Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harsh!
If i go to russia, its dangerous, and i may get hurt.. also i wont be able to get a visa... whats a man to do?!?

Thats it, im a pilot, and i dont need to worry about a visa.. cos pilots dont need them! (I dont know or care if thats true)
So i asked her to find the nearest muff diving centre, as its my favorite sport... and i can teach her it, if she wants!

This is fun...
Also accused marina babka of being married, as she had a ring on her finger :p

Tobias
Not quite a Newb

Location: At the Nevernude convention, attending the seminar on chafing

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esqulax wrote:
Harsh!
If i go to russia, its dangerous, and i may get hurt.. also i wont be able to get a visa... whats a man to do?!?

Ask her to get you a Visa! Duh. You need 1200USD sent to you by Western Union. Wink

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This made me ACTUALLY laugh out loud...as i said before, i asked her about the muff diving....

Quote:

you have asked me jumped I sometime with muff? There is no
I not when did not do it. You have written that you the instructor, and I would think that you
might teach me to this, and I with the big pleasure would study at you.

HAHAHAHA

She's having to go off script a lot more, im loving it!!

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool! You maybe can get some responses to 'other' thing.
What are her feelings about getting her 'fudge packed'??
Twisted Evil
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also instruct her on how she can take a golden shower.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are a culture of healthy sports it seems!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic