SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

three mugus want my money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Comptroller:Mr Onwuekwu Ubaru enters the stage with an usual 419 letter:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mx3.internal (mx3.internal [x.x.x.x])
by server2.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3-alpha) with LMTPA;
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:56:50 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: [email protected]
X-Delivered-to: [email protected]
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from web34902.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web34902.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.68.181])
by mx3.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id A735785
for <[email protected]>; Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:56:50 -0500 (EST)
Received: (qmail 4475 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Feb 2006 14:56:50 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=wBG8fgf3FQdVT/BiDu4ENWuUzG6FMTM7MwcymlXLbEkzEaHFI+eKitpcjEjZZuq9tVDRSQOpuAdrJtkP5DyoWnaWtbU3JaeAZ2LFdrE5g

WXvnPLnZLmOrKinmgJSYybe8CTyGBknBMCba8ADrxT6sDJ9G1h43LY9GkcnAwd/ow0= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [82.193.43.120] by web34902.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Feb 2006 06:56:50 PST
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 06:56:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ATTN;- DEAR SIR/MADAM.
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-348304037-1140620210=:3662"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Text view

The Comptroller:Mr Onwuekwu Ubaru.

Dear Sir,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Kindly allow me to crave your indulgence at the informal and the unusual ways of my approach, based on the

purpose of this contact. I am a comptroller under the (NIGERIA CUSTOM AND EXERCISE) serving in Lagos.

During a routine check my men discovered one Unpacked box with seals. Said to contained photographic

papers, but on my close examination I discovered that it was (AMERICAN DOLLARS) I then conveyed it to the

(CUSTOM ENFORCEMENT AGENCY). For proper examination.

Moreover, after the final examination it was $18,000,000,00 (eighteen million dollars)I then collided with

the officers involved in the examination to take it out from the custom enforcement agency and replace it

with genuine photographic papers.

And as a civil servant we cannot afford further accumulated charges from the company. So therefore, it is

for this reason that we are seeking your Co-operation to avail this huge amount of money to your country

for [Banking and investment] purpose. For the fact that it is not wise for us as a civil servant to invest

it in our Country. And besides our position as civil servants makes it unwise for us to establish.

The save was deposited in a security company for security reasons, the certificate of deposite will fax or

scan to you and the letter that you will use in demanding the transfer of the save from the vault company

to your house. as their will be no pre-ondition for trust as the circumstances quarantees it.

We have map out 15% for you 10% for the charities and another 10% for the local and international

expenditures that may be incured in the process of this transaction.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and let the angels of God continued to giude and protect us

Amen.

Waiting to hear from you soon.
We remain.

AF decided to smoothly handing him over to EB

Hallo E,

kannst Du Herrn Ubaru helfen?
(transl: can you help Mr. Ubaru)

A

Ofcourse Mr. EB will help Mr. Ubaru

E B an onwuekwu_8
Weitere Optionen 23. Feb.

E B
Lewdly Entertainment

Salzburg/Austria
--------------------

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

your offer sounds very interesting to me.

May I introduce myself:

I'm E B, I'm the owner of Lewdly Entertainment, a medium but fast growing enterprise.
We are selling pleasure to our customers and we are very successful. Our EBIT in 2005 was about 7,6 Million

Euros.
In Austria we have 7 houses of pleasure, plus a recruiting/training
center in La Palma/Spain.

One important thing in advance: I'm a cautions man regarding business with people I don't know personally.

I have to inform you that I will be in La Palma until 20.3.06 having a casting for some new beauties.
From the set in La Palma I will check my mailaccount regulary. But I
will very busy over there. You can't imagine how many girls signed in for that casting. It seems like news

about earning 800-2500 Euro per Day are getting around very fast.

Do you want to join me in La Palma? You could help me to jugde the girls from a neutral point of view and

after that we will have some drinks at the hotel bar and discuss your proposal.

If you are trusty and we come to an agreement, I will offer you a free ride on one of the new applicants.

How about that?
E B

That was a poor try to get him on safary, but if you don't ask, you don't get answers.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

We are appriciatted your interest to avail this fund to your country we are civil servant with the nigerian

custom and excercise serving in lagos nigeria if your really genuie to me we will invest the money into

this your business i cannot guarantee you my trip to la palma/ spain this time as am too busy in the office

you know what is it as a civil servant.

This is the reason why the fund cannot be transfered into your account due to the special pannel set up by

the federal government of nigeria to mornitor all electronic money transfer going out of the country as we

dont want anything that will jeopardise this opportunity.

Therefore we have deceided amongs ourselfs to transfer the fund to you by freight to your nearest airport

for easy clearance by you as we understand all the custom protocol your custom will not go for an

examination as it will be freighted to you as a personal effect.

However for this freight to be effective we demand your telephone number and your postal address to enable

me send you the application letter that you will send to the security company where we deposited the save

as a photographic papers for the freght of the save to your country and we promise you that you are not

going to regret any assistance or contribution you made towards the freight of this save to your care.

Hoping to receive the requested information remain blessed.

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully Partners.

Comp;- Ubaru.

A postal adress and phone number? I decided to making him afraid of loosing a customer

E B an ONWUEKWU

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

too bad, that you don't want to come to La Palma.

You will miss some really sexy girls. Why dont you take a few days of holiday? I dont think you get such an

offer every day.

I agree with you about your concerns with electronic money transfers. Only cash is real money.

However, since you refuse to visit me in person, I think you are not the right partner for a business man

like me. I already told you that I'm cautious about doing any business with people I don't know personally.

E B

He decided to invite me to Nigeria.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 24. Feb.

Mr E B.

The point is you dont understand me if am chanced for now i would have but not for sexy girls and i cannot

persuade you to have the business with me but if you can be able to visit here in nigeria for sight seeing

all is well.

Thank you.

Comp;- Ubaru.

I wonder how a real victim will be treated if following this invitation

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 24. Feb.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

a meeting in nigeria would be adequate, but not right now, since I'm actually busy with this casting here.
I will get back to you after this.
Perhaps I can combine it with my actual business. I'm sure you have some nice girls down there, which want

to earn some money. This could be an interesting opportunity.

I will think about it.

E B

He took some time until answering:

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 28. Feb.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

Alright we will be waiting for your coming all you have to do is to update me when coming to enable make

arrangement for your hotel have a nice time with your casting as for the girls feel free.

Thank you.

Comp;- Ubaru.

Time to bring some color and details into the story.

E B an ONWUEKWU

This would be great. It's the first time for me visiting Nigeria. Your assistance would be very helpful for

me.

I have some Questions:
What transportation would you suggest in Nigeria to get around? Should I hire a car, using a taxi or

something completly different?
What is the local currency? How much money should I exchange? How much money should I have with me?
Is it dangerous to travel inside Nigeria without a guide?
How common is the prostitution in Nigeria? What is the usual price for a night with a good nigerian whore?

I will talk with a business partner about this opportunity (without telling him anything about you). He

asked me a few weeks ago about some sexy black girls. I will try to get him continue the actual casting on

La Palma without me, so I could visit you in Nigeria.

E B

p.s.: What is the meaning of "Comp;-" ?

lots of questions, lots of answers: nice mugu

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your urgent response.

As a matter of fact i am well pleased with your cooperation nigeria is a sweet country to visit it is

tourist country too am ready to render my help for your coming.

Following your question i surgest we used airport taxi to avoid any suspicous from the state security our

local currency is naira the amount to exchange depends on how many days you are to use down here but i

beleive that all the expenditures will not cost you more than $7000.00 you can exchange $4000.00 to naria.

I will go to the security company first thing tommorrow morning to find out the accmulated handling

dumorages so that the security company can release the box to us for your sight seing before we can them

freight it to your destination.

Do you have any business partner here in nigeria ? The usual price for a night with a good nigerian whore

is not much i will take care of that for you as i dont want you to be worried for anything be rest assured

that in my hands you are 100% safe.

All you have to do is to update me with your flight schedule and before them i will like you to send some

money to me to enable me get things in order before your arrival.

I will also like to have your telephone number for more comunication and please call me on this number

234-1-4756888 for more communication.

The meaning of comp; as you demand stands for custom comptroller.

Looking forwards to hear from you soon remain blessed.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

Again he wants me on the phone, i did not reply

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 2. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B.

This is the information i got from the security company concerning the dumorasges i was told that right

from the first day we deposited the box till date it has accumulated the sum of $10,000.00.

So therefor the ball is on your court which ever way you want us to go about it am ready with you how is

your casting hope is going well and your girls as am working here to to get more girls for you when you

comes.

Looking up to hear from you soon remain blessed.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

So we play balls now?
Time to let the mugu do some work:
Mugu fake me an invoice!

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 2. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

Tell the security company to set up an invoice if you not have one yet. Send me a scan of it. I will verify

the invoice and if all is correctly, I will accept it.
Oh, and ask for the weight of the box. I need this information for planning the shipment.

I did not know you are already looking after girls for my business. You are great. What have you achived

until now. Have you ever thought about becoming a partner of Lewdly Entertainment and cover the market in

Nigeria?
You really seem to be a man, who can become very successful in this business.

Can you recommend me a good hotel down there?

E B

Mugu: I have done the job, do you like the results

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 3. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail of 2nd march 2006.

I was unable to finished with the security company yesterday so this morning i went straight to collect the

invoice from them as you demand but note that there is no room for conditions in this transaction.

Attached is the cash invoice receipt it is very correct unless you dont want us to have this business i am

making every arrangement as i want us to become a partner of Lewdly Entertainment and cover the market in

Nigeria.

Be rest assured that i will take you to the best hotel in nigeria we have three stars four stars and five

stars hotel here in nigeria all i need from you is some fund that i will use to book the hotel accomodation

before your arrival.

The seurity company is demanding for your application letter so as to know how to shipp the consignment to

your destination so i will like you to send me your telephone number and your postal address to enable me

send you the application letter that you will send to the security company for the shippment of the

consignment to your care.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

Yes, well done, do it again!
(I took the email from the invoice and contacted the security company myself)

E B an montgomeryvaul.
Weitere Optionen 3. Mrz.

E B
Lewdly Entertainment

Schmeissdas Weg 12

A-2050 Salzburg
Austria

Dear Sir/Madam,

my partner, Mr. Ubaru asked you for an invoice for me, so I can cover the fee of a security container at

your service. You accidently did not fill in my name, but Mr. Ubarus name. It will be me, who is paying you

for this service, so I need an invoice with my name on it.

Please send me a corrected invoice.

Please also explain position 2 and 4 to me.

I'm awaiting you answer soon, because I planned a trip to nigeria.

About the transfer, I will pick up the box personally at your office. So no transfer will be necessary

E B

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 03.03.2006 12:24
Subject: ATTACHED IS THE SCAN COPY OF THE INVOICE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
To: E B <[email protected]>

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail of 2nd march 2006.

I was unable to finished with the security company yesterday so this morning i went straight to collect the

invoice from them as you demand but note that there is no room for conditions in this transaction.

<Again with attachement>

The Mugu shows how good he can "explain" something

MONTGOMERY VAULTS an mich
Weitere Optionen 4. Mrz.

ATTN;- Mr E B.

Your mail was received.

This is to inform you that your request will be ready by monday the 6th of march 2006 but before that you

have to apply to the company directly so that we can be able to understand what you are demanding for to

enable us make every document on your request name.

Based on the option 2 and 4.

Option 2 stands for the special vault services rendered by the company.
Option 4 stands for the dogs charges rendered.

Thank you for your patronage.

Kind Regards

Mr Frank Adam.
The Operation Manager.
Montgomery Vault Company

Two days later I got the answer

Weitere Optionen 6. Mrz.

Attn;- Mr E B.

Ths is to notify you that we did not found your name in our vault manifest.

And the Invoice No: 000191 belongs to comptroller Onwuekwu Ubaru and he never instructed us to make the

invoice in your name.

Therefore we demand your certificate of deposit for the process of your invoice or you contact the

comptroller Mr Onwuekwu Ubaru to instruct us to make the invoice in your name.

Best Regards.

Operation Manager.

Mr Frank Adam (for Montgomery Vault)

nerver instructed? You don't want to do it again?
Lets Mr. Ubaru give his security company the instructions.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 6. Mrz.

Hello Mr E B.

Goodmorning sir kindly update me with the development between you and the security company and with the

invoice as i have found a very nice hotel that will suit you i know that you will like it when you arrive.

I will like you to send me $5000 to enable me to book down the hotel accomodation for you and for your

clearance from the airport as working very greatiful to makle sure that your girls are ready when you

arrive nigeria.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Comptroller Ubaru.

And Mr. Ubaru needs an update about the situation and wants money

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 6. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

about the security company:
They don't want to send me an invoice with my name on it, if not instructed by you to do that. Will you

please contact them and convice them to correct that invoice. I very surprised about their unusual

behavior. I never met a company, who disagreed to a request of that simple kind.

About sending the money:
I'm used to pay everything by cash. You will understand, that this is the common way in my/our business.

I'm not familiar with sending money.
You should prepare everything as good as possible, keeping up every bill that may necessary.
I will pay all that, when I'm down there.

Provided, that you agree to above points, I'm prepared to visit nigeria this week.

E B

I think, the security company have to get an update too.

E B an MONTGOMERY
Weitere Optionen 6. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Frank Adam,

I informed Mr. Onwuekwu Ubaru, that you need to be "instructed" by him.

E B

Now mugu wants some money

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 6. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

Goodday sir, about the security company i will do as you request i will go to their office later today to

instruct them to make the invoice on your name you surpose to know that it is the ethics and policy of

their company please dont get offended.

And for the your clearance fee Mr E B am very sorry to tell you that i cannot afford the clearance fee for

now you just have to assist me financially i undertsand your predicament but please try i know you can make

it please let me know how much you can afford.

There is no way the custom and the immigration will acepts you without me greacing there hands so please

try i will also try here with my colleagues if really you want to come to nigeria as i dont want any

suspicous act.

Talk to you tommorrow again as am going for board of directors meeting now and i cannot be able to access

my mail today again.

Hoping to hear from you soon remain blessed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Comptroller Ubaru.

Mugu wants to bribe customs, but I want to bribe them myself

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 6. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

Thank you for managing the security company problem. I'm not offended, but just surprised, because that

ethics and policy are somewhat unusual.
About my "predicament": I have alot of money, thats not the problem. I think I can afford anything you

think of, but I dont know how to send money in a secure way. Thats why I use cash whenever it's possible.

I think I can convince the "the custom and the immigration" with an noteable amount of money, to leave me

alone. I don't do that the first time. You would be surprised to know, how smooth the money let the world

go round.

At last one important thing: Please send me a photo of the girls you already got, they should hold a sign

"Lewdly Entertainment". This picture will be for my partner here. He is not convinced, that your results

are that good and a trip to nigeria would be a waste of time. I'm sure it will be no problem to you to make

such a picture.

E B

And as requested I got my second invoice:

Weitere Optionen 7. Mrz.

Attn;- Mr E B.

This is to notify you that your depositor comptroller Onweuwku Ubaru has finanlly instructed us to make the

invoice in your name iam very sorry for that inconvinence but it is the policy of the company.

We hereby attached your invoice no;- 000199 kindly follow our instruction to avoid additional dumorages.

Thank you for patronage.

Best Regards.

Operation Manager.

Mugu still wants the money and is introducing the WU details

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 7. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

I am very appriciated in your cooperation trust me i am working very hard to make sure that your girls are

ready before your arrival and i promise you that your trip to nigeria is not going to be a wast of time let

me know if you have come to nigeria before.

Alright what you have to do now is to send the money through western union money transfer to me through the

name of my young officer below and send me the control numbers and please come up a bit so that i can be

able to settle the girls and get the picture from them you know nothing goes for free here in nigeria

especially when it becomes women affairs as soon as the money gets to me i will direct on how to make the

trip and send you the pictures.

Tell me how you intend to make this trip are you going to the nigerian emberssy for your visa or do you

have any other way of making the trip as you know that this is a confidential matter you know it i dont

want you to say anything about the business in the emberssy you can you use your Lewdly Entertainment i am

praying very hard for you and the business.

NAME;- ODUTOLA GBENGA OYETADE.

ADDRESS;- LAGOS NIGERIA.

TEXT QUESTION;- WHO ARE YOU.

ANSWER;- GBENGA.

Thank you.

Comproller Ubaru.

I invented a nice story and sent him two forms I got from this forum:

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 8. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

I have been at the bank office about that western union transfer, and they sent me to another branch, where

a western union agent is located.
I told him to send 15.000 US Dollar to Mr. Gbenga, but he cluttered me with a lot of bureaucratic bullshit.

He spoke of international terrorism and money laundry and european laws. I had to fill out three forms to

declare, what this (MY) money is coming from, how it will be used, even how I related to Mr. Gbenga. I

really hate that bullshit.
I have two form for you too. You have to fill them out and send back to me, so I may initialize the

transfer.
Do you really think this is necessary? I would rather pay everything by cash as usual, instead of visiting

that ape again.

I will tell the embarrassy only about that "Lewdly Entertainment" business.

To bad that you don't be able to send me the picture now as requested. It is not that I don't trust you,

but my partner is not convinced just by words.

E B

Mr. Ubaru is surprised by the forms

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 9. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B

I was astonished when I saw your e-mail this morning, I have to consult my lawyer immediately as it regards

the western union verification form. From all indication, it�s necessary to fill the form due to the

unbarring terrorist report all over the world. Secondly, for the security of the fund in question, there�s

need for the completion of the form.

However, you and I knew the genesis of the fund in question (I mean the fund in security company). You knew

quite well that these transactions are meant to be confidential and due to your program, and my community

development appointment I am into, neither you nor I could stand the protocols as it regards the western

union request.

In this regard, I involved my lawyer whom advice me to visit the operation manager of the security company

(Mr. Frank Adam) to assertion the best way to see that they received their charges, for them to release the

consignment. He therefore suggested on transferring of the charges via account to their affiliated offshore

office, once the confirmation of the fund are received, with the transfer slip, they would release

consignment for us. He further told me that the fund (clearance charges) are small, that more reason why

the fund cannot come directly to Nigeria.

On the issue of western union, my lawyer made mention of the united kingdom terrorism act 2001 but, you can

send between $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 without disturbance. In this case, I would advice you to send sum of

$2,000.00 directly to me, with the information I gave you earlier, while balance of $13,000.00 would be via

account information I would attach to once I receive you reply.

NB: Note that the $2,000.00 is for organizing and every arrangement about the girls who are already waiting

for your confirmation. I am sorry, I cannot send the account information right now due to executive meeting

schedule I have at 2:00 PM Nigerian time. Hopeful, I will forward their affiliated offshore account

information later today for you to proceed with payment.

Hoping to hear from you soon remain blessed.
Thank you

Yours faithful, partners
Comptroller Ubaru

So Mr. Ubaru still want a part of the Money by Western Union and another part with an offshore account.
Lets teach him the actual banking details.

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 9. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

I just talked to the bank office, and they told me, sending less money would be really easy. The security

form is not required if the abount of money is equal or less then 871 USD. So just the Form 49 would be

required for the transaction.

What is with the offshore office? How would this work?
Can I pay by cash there, without paperwork? Where is that office located?

I'm really curious about how many girls you got, and how they look like. How old are they?

May I ask you again, to send me a photo with a Lewdly Entertaiment sign.

E B

Ok, here is the oversee account

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 10. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

Why are you taken time to send me the $2000 i told you that there is no way for me to get the pictures from

the girls without given them money they refuse to stand for the pictures so you have to send me the money

to enable me get the picures ready there ages ranges from 25 years to 32 years the number of girls depends

on how much you sent to me.

This is the payment information of the security company affiliated offshore office in china below i was

onable to send it to you yesterday as i promise due to alot of engagement you dont have to fill any paper

work this time all you have to do is to go to your bank and give them the payment information and the

amount you want to transfer and they will do the transfer.

BENEFICIARY;- ALAMIN INDUSTRIAL CORP.
A/C NO;- 004-007-0000069-9.
SWIFT CODE;- OCCBTWTP004,
B.O.O-HARMATTAN RESOURCES OVERSEAS CHINESE BANK EAST,
DISTRICT BRANCH TAIPEI.

As soon the offshore office confirms the payment they will release the consingment to us when you arrive so

go ahead and follow the instruction dont bordered your self for the Form 49 as it is not neccessary.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

Swift Code is ok.
Looks like I got real bank info.
I decided to send the info to [email protected]

E B an alan
Weitere Optionen 14. Mrz.

Hi,

I'm a scambaiter from 419eater.com. I just got bank account info of a real bank in Taiwan.
I would like to let the bank and/or the local law enforcement know about that fraudster. The other baiter

in the forum on 419eater.com told me to contact you about that.
Here is the mail with the bank account info:

X-email-Received: c509cec20f18292340ad8a387ae2fd412179b2d3
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by x.x.x.x with SMTP id w13cs15442pyk;
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:59:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by x.x.x.x with SMTP id x10mr3739268wxa;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web34906.mail.mud.yahoo.com ( web34906.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.68.185 ])
by mx.email.com with SMTP id i33si3197449wxd.2006.03.10.07.59.05;
Received-SPF: pass (email.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.191.68.185 as permitted

sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 21859 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Mar 2006 15:59:04 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=rQAm9uTW35U7r0B7YcKfB4DHb5Z7A2gwBvz+Zxwr//BBVhtfFzxFkyIzAW9DjTBHEetmnNvFn/xtB8EH99gPjN/0gJcjbD67OIGNTAIps

9CKX/nDdhnOc2Wa78MdsEmIVAlHu+8h9isDJBB67LgIW0Xk95m0AZQi9W0vza69qr0= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [82.193.43.120] by web34906.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:59:04 PST
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:59:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
To: E B <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1003090972-1142006344=:19687"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--0-1003090972-1142006344=:19687
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

Why are you taken time to send me the $2000 i told you that there is no way for me to get the pictures from

the girls without given them money they refuse to stand for the pictures so you have to send me the money

to enable me get the picures ready there ages ranges from 25 years to 32 years the number of girls depends

on how much you sent to me.

This is the payment information of the security company affiliated offshore office in china below i was

onable to send it to you yesterday as i promise due to alot of engagement you dont have to fill any paper

work this time all you have to do is to go to your bank and give them the payment information and the

amount you want to transfer and they will do the transfer.

BENEFICIARY;- ALAMIN INDUSTRIAL CORP.
A/C NO;- 004-007-0000069-9.
SWIFT CODE;- OCCBTWTP004,
B.O.O-HARMATTAN RESOURCES OVERSEAS CHINESE BANK EAST,
DISTRICT BRANCH TAIPEI.

As soon the offshore office confirms the payment they will release the consingment to us when you arrive so

go ahead and follow the instruction dont bordered your self for the Form 49 as it is not neccessary.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.
--0-1003090972-1142006344=:19687
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

<div>Dear Mr E B.</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>Thank you for your mail.</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>Why

are you taken time to send me the $2000 i told you that there is no way for me to get the pictures from the

girls without given them&nbsp;money they refuse to stand for the pictures so you have to send me the money

on how much you sent to me.</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>This is the payment information of the security

company affiliated offshore office in china below i was onable to send it to you yesterday as i promise due

to alot of engagement&nbsp;you dont have to fill any paper work this time all you have to do is to go to

your bank and give them the payment information and the amount you want to transfer&nbsp;and they will do

the transfer.</div> <div>&nbsp;</div><FONT size=2> <div>BENEFICIARY;- ALAMIN INDUSTRIAL CORP.</div>

<div>A/C NO;-
004-007-0000069-9.</div> <div>SWIFT CODE;- OCCBTWTP004, </div> <div>B.O.O-HARMATTAN RESOURCES OVERSEAS

CHINESE BANK EAST,</div> <div>DISTRICT BRANCH TAIPEI.</div></FONT> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>As soon the

offshore office confirms the payment they will release the consingment to us when you arrive so go ahead

and follow the instruction dont bordered your self&nbsp;for the Form 49 as it is not neccessary. </div>

<div>&nbsp;</div> <div>Looking up to hear from you soon remain blessed.</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>Thank

you.</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>Yours Faithfully Partners.</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>Comptroller

Ubaru.</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>&nbsp;</div> <div>&nbsp;</div><p>
<hr size=1>Yahoo! Mail<br>
Bring photos to life! <a

href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com ">New

PhotoMail </a> makes sharing a breeze.

--0-1003090972-1142006344=:19687--

The baiting is still running.

E B

I got no answer. I continued with Mr. Ubaru, and later asked again [email protected]:

E B an alan
Weitere Optionen 28. Mrz.

Hi alan,

did you care about that info?

E B

Again no answer. I was somewhat dissapointed about this.

But now back to Mr. Ubaru

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 13. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

you ask:

"Why are you taken time to send me the $2000"

I did that, because you told me to do that on your mail from 09.03.2006 02:06 pm:
"In this case, I would advice you to send sum of $2, 000.00 directly to me, with the information I gave you

earlier"

I also tried to send money to that bank in china, but I got this from my bank:

What shall I do?

E B

This time I made my own form. The FATF is a real organization to make this form very convincing.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 14. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

I attached the security form FATF fIll it the way i do and correct where you think i made mistake please

you know i have not done this before my good Partner Mr E B kindly speedy this payment you know we dont

have time to delay the consignment is still accumulating dumorages in the vault.

On the issue of western union it is you that did not understand me i never told you to hold on what i told

you is that you should send me the $2000.00 to mr gbenga as i directed you before to enable me settled the

girls and get the pictures from them as you request.

If you have forgeting the payment information of Mr Odutola gbenga oyetade below is another one for your

confirmation.
NAME;- ODUTOLA GBENGA OYETADE.

ADDRESS;- LAGOS NIGERIA.

TEXT QUESTION;- WHO ARE YOU.

ANSWER;- GBENGA.

Note;- As soon as the payment is made kindly send me the payment slip from your bank and the western union

control number dont forget.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

Success, the first Muguform I ever got.
The quality is poor and I could have ordering him to send it again, but I already had another plan for the

story. (Note his answer to the Guantanamo question)

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 15. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

I was giving them the FATF form yesterday, but the refused because you did not anwser with a number to the

Question "How many know about the transaction". I then took your form, erased the wrong answer and then

wrote a "2" in that line. I tried again this morning with the changed form and they accepted that.
I attached a screenshot of the confirmation for you.

Yesterday I was also trying to send 2000 USD to Mr. Genga with western union money transfer. But the

situation is still the same as I told you on march, 9th. They insist on Form 49 and they insist on the

security form if the amount of money exeeds 500 British Pounds which is 871 USD. Therefor I sent not 13000

USD but 15000 USD to that offshore bank.
Please feel free to use them as you want.

Now that you got all the money, please send me:

1. A picture with the girls you already got. Remember that they should pose with a sign "Lewdly

Entertainment". I really want to see the face of my partner dropping.

2. A booking confirmation for a good hotel. I will care for a flight by myself.

I think its time to meet personally in Nigeria.

The offer, that we meet in Santa Cruz de la Palma is still on if you will prefer that. In that case I will

book the hotel and you will book the flight. But keep up the ticket, I will pay back all the expenses.

E B

Next step was of course to pretending I sent the money.
Of course he is happy about it.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 16. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank ou for your mail.

Kindly indicate to me promptly by sending by attachment the payment slip which includes the reference

numbers of the payment for prompt confirmation with the security company here in nigeria to enable them

comfirmed with there affiliated company in china.

As soon as the money is confirmed by the security company i will book an appointment with the security

company for you to meet with them for th final release of the consignment for you.

Note that you can only be in nigeria at an appointment time with the security company if you come to them

without an appointment you must wait until your appointment date please we should have everthing better

arranged.

In the meantime i am expecting the payment slip for the neccessary confoirmation and also please send a

copy of the attachment to the security company here in nigeria for there confirmation every of your request

will be ready as soon the security cmpany confirms your payment.

Thank you for your cooperation remain blessed.

Comptroller Ubaru.

Oh, yes, the screenshot. Did I really forgot to attach it?
Time to give him another job. Mugu, send me some pictures of a building!
I need this to make the carrot bigger.

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 17. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

Sorry for not sending the attachment. You get it with this mail.

I will send the same confirmation to the security company.

I have sent the money now, so please send me a picture of the girls holding a sign "Lewdly Entertaiment".

It is not very difficult to ask the girls to stand im a row and smile for a photo, provided, the girls are

really there.

Please also look for a suitable building for a house of pleasure. It should be look quite impressive and be

big enough for all girls. A big room for a table dance bar a the entrance. Maximum price should be 250000

USD.
I will either buy that building myself, or send you the money to buy it.
Send some pictures of that building too.

E B

The Chase Bank is offering an online demo for interested customers. I took a screenshot and modified it.

of course i sent the same confirmation to montgomery

E B an MONTGOMERY
Weitere Optionen 17. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Frank Adam,

Mr. Onwuekwu Ubaru told me to send you this confirmation of payment.

regards,

E B

Now what Mugu, are you happy now?

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 18. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

I am very appriciatted in your cooperation and i promise you that you are not going to regret your action i

work to hard today that is why i was unable to meet with the security company operation manager Mr Frank

Adam today.

However i will be with him first thing monday morning to discussed your coming also for the pictures of the

girls i will do as you demand as soon as the operation gives me the additional $2000.00 so feel free and

remain blessed.

And for a suitable building for a house of pleasure you request i will also do that by monday as soon as i

finished with the security company and send all the pictures as you reguested.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Comptroller Ubaru.

Mugu is very happy. He got his money and the option for much more money.

But to much happiness is not good for a mugu, so lets start with the story that he seeded with his badly

filled form.

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 19. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

I just got a visit of some men asking stange questions. It was somewhat like an interogation. They told me

the are from the bank, but they did'nt look like bankers.

I did not told them anything about you, but they knew of the alamin industrial corp.

Have you told anybody about our business?

Maybe they are from the CIA or FATF and got suspicious for your answer to the guantanamo camp question.

Can you tell me what is going on?

E B

As usual, Mr. Ubaru cannot read and understand what I wrote.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 20. Mrz.

Attn;- Mr E B.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail.

I received with surprise your mail of yesterday been sunday 19th of march 2006 detailing me that you had

strage vistors from alamin. ind. corp. this is highly incomprehensible and unbelievable.

Alamin is a company account that is based in taiwan therefore there is no way anybody from alamin can come

to austria to do what? more so transaction with alamin ind corp are all geniue transaction that has no

connection with any security outfit.

For your information i have sent nobody to you and you must be very careful of opening information to any

unauthurise sources that is out of me. some may be aware of our transaction from your side and can be

envious about you not to get such huge amount of money.

Please be careful i assued you so long as we are in this business together i will never ever do anything to

hurt you neither will i want anything to hurt me.please understand it that the people that came to you do

not come from me and i do not know them please be careful with anybody like that keep every thing

confidential until the complement of the transaction.

Meanwhile, i shal be sending you the pictures of the girls and the building which is available now for our

desires project be rest assured i shall give you all the highest cooperation and esteem as a partner.

I am waiting for the comfirmation of the payment from the operation manager montgomery vault company so

that i can receive the additional $2000.00 for the girls.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

at the same time, I got a "confirmation" from Montgomery:

Weitere Optionen 20. Mrz.

Attn;- E B.

I received your payment confirmation and i have sent a letter of of confirmation to our affiliate company

in taiwan so i am waiting for confirmation from them to enable proceed with your transaction i will notify

you as soon as i received the confirmation.

Operation Manager (Montgomery Vault Company)

Best Regards.

Mr Frank Adam.

I hate it to explain my own mails again and again.

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 21. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

I never said, they come from Alanin, they told me, they are from the Chase Bank. But as I don't think they

are bankers.
Of course I did not told them anything, but they already knew of Alanin.
They don't visited me in Salzburg/Austria. I'm in Santa Cruz de la Palma/Spain actually. I will stay here

until our business is completed since it is quite near to you.
Montgomery Vaults just sent me a confirmation, so I think you should send the pictures now.

E B

Mugu said, that the confirmation has to be confirmed and he need some more time to look for photos:

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 21. Mrz.

Dear Mr Mr E B

Thank you for your mail.

How were you today this is to inform you that the payment confirmation is yet to be confirmed and morover i

also want to inform you that we are having five (5days) holiday due to the nation wide census every banks

and companies and all government parastaters are closed down.

I highly adviced you to maintain the confidentiality of this business untill the holiday is over i will

send you all the pictures you request as soon as the holiday is over i promise.

Goodday and remain blessed.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

I didn't respond.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 22. Mrz.

Dear Mr E B.

This is the pictures of the building attached as the estate agent brought them to my home as you request

for your confirmation view them and get back to me for my confirmation i will send you the pictures of the

girls as soon as the holiday is over.

The last information i got from the operation manager before they go for the holiday is that the payment

information is yet to be confirmed from their affiliated company in tawian so kindly contact your bank to

speedy the transfer you can also track it for your comfirmation.

Note that as soon as the operation manager receives the money from their affiliated company he will give me

the additional $2000.00 to enable me settle with the girls and send you their pictures too be rest assured.

I am reaching you from a public centre now for your information have a nice day and remain blessed.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

The payment has not arrived? Time to continue the money laundry investigation story.

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 24. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

you pictures arrived just in the right time. I got another visit from this "bankers", this time they had

two policemen with them. They asked some questions about Alanin Ind. Corp. I was accused of money laundry.

My chase bank account is blocked until the end of this investigation.
They wanted to know, what the money is used for. I presented them your photos and told them I want to buy

this building. They took a copy of the pictures with them. They asked for a person, they can contact at

Alanin Ind. Corp. to verify my statements. I did not know what to tell them, without revealing our

business, so I said, I have to ask the company which employer is assigned with this transaction. They

temporarily accepted this, but I have to give them a contact person at Alanin Ind. Corp. soon.
I dont know what to do. They are very experienced investigators.
I afraid, they put a trace on my telephone and they told me, not to leave the town.
Can you assist me? I have to flee. If I make it to Nigeria, they will lose my trace.

E B

With this story I gave him a reason, why the money did not arrives and have the opportunity, the get my lad

to miss me on the airport.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 25. Mrz.

Attn;- E B.

Dear Partner,

Thank you for your mail.

I am fine how are you.

I am very sure i am dealing with a straight forward individual in your person ? I want to know what exactly

is the problem and i will like you to answer all these questions in a more and accurate precise form.

(1) What business do your bankers/police have with alamin ind corp as it is a mere trading company ?

(2) What evidence do they have to tag for a small amount of money (i.e) ($15000.00) for money londering ?

(3) What happened to the payment you sent to alamin is it still in clearing process or do your bankers

stopped the transmission and why ?

(4) Had you any criminal records with your bank before or now and why must your account be blocked instead

of the receving A/C. If there were any problems ?

(5) Where are the police and bankers trailing you from is it at austra or the out of town in spain where

you are presently ?

Please answer this questions carefully.

For now it is unnecessary for you to tell them about the transaction as it may put you in another round of

complexity since you cannot be able to defend a mere $15000.00 only. futher more should the place you are

presently be unsafe for you then dont think that nigeria will be all that safe place for your hiding as

their tragnets can extend to this place through financial crime commision. therefor neither nigeria can be

safe for you.

I surgest you come to a neutral place nearer to nigeria (i.e) Rep. of Benin where every of our arrangement

can still be accomplished as if we were in nigeria. but the most important issue presently is the

enhancement capital and the money to put this on ground before your arrival.

Republic of benin is a francophone country with visa free country Though it is little expensive to live in

but it has every facilities to accomodate our projects.

I also surgest if your banks chase wire delay our operations , then you look for a reliable bank that can

easily work with us.

Can i have your cell phone for a brief discussion.

Thank you.

While expecting your urgent response.

Comptroller Ubaru.

Nice Mugu, I will gladly come to Benin as YOU requested

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 25. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

Glad to know, you are fine. I'm not fine, I'm stressed, confused and worried, because of the development of

our business.
Now the precise, clear and of course true answers to your questions:

(1) They where initially not suspicious about Alamin Ind. Corp. They just checked the international money

transfer. I'm sure they check this not regarding who the recipent is. Maybe they got suspicious by some

answers in the security form.

(2) I'm still not convicted of money laundring. It is an investigation. They have no real evidence only

indication or I would not be free anymore. A big problem was the fact that I did not know anything about

Alamin but the bank account. I had no receipt from then and had nothing ordered what I could present to

them.

(3) I do not know. I cannot access my account anymore.

(4) I have never been convicted for a crime. My business my be not well liked by some prude, but it is all

legal. My account is blocked due to the accusation of money laundry. I do not know anything about the

account status of Alamin Ind. Corp.

(5) Spain, as far as I know.

Thank you for your warning about Nigeria. I will prepare to go to Benin, but first I will gater as much

cash as possible. I dont want to run out of cash down there.
I will also prepare some tricks, to obfuscate them. I will get sure, they do not follow me.

E B

He did not answer, so I sent a carrot and flight/hotel details

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 27. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

I got 84000 USD and 40000 Euro both in cash. I think USD will be accepted in Benin.

I will leave Santa Cruz de la Palma tomorrow 13:15 with Royal Air Maroc, arriving at Casablanca Mohamed V

Airport at 16:40. Then a connecting flight to cotonou departing at 19:20 again with Royal Air Maroc. I will

arrive with flight number AT 551 at 2:15.
Please meet me at the airport.
If we miss each other, meet me at Benin Sheraton Hotel Boulevard De La Marina, Cotonou, BP 1901. This

should be near the airport.

E B

All flight details and Hotel are true.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 28. Mrz.

Dear Mr. B,

Thanks for your mail which is so prompt in your confirmation of
coming to Cotonou. Since you have equipt yourself with this money, it
will be very easy for us to conclude every aspect of our transaction
for you to secure this fund to your custody.

Note very well: You must suspend your booking or cancle the flight
untill i give you the green light, i will prefered your coming to be
defered untill next week when every aspect of the successful
conclution of this transactions must have been concluded.

Secondly, before i can leave for Cotonou i must have to apply for a
five days casual leave from my department in the Nigerian custom
which i have done as i got your mail this morning and am waiting for
the approval, I will tell you when we shall meet in Cotonou as soon as
my leave is approved right now you must suspend the visit untill i tell
you every arrangement we have made.

Lastly and more importantly, you must give me your telephone
number for atleast a brief discussion to enable me know that am not
dealing with a spirit as soon as you recieve this mail if because of
security you are not confortable enough to call me from your side
you can call my satelite telephone number +8821646685802 or my
cell phone number 2348043419124. I need to talk to you so please confirm
this message urgently.

Looking up to hear from you soon, remain blessed.

Thank you.

Yours Faithfull partners,

Comptroller Ubaru

A satellite phone! A search on http://www.numberingplans.com/ told me his provider is Thuraya. With Google

I found http://www.thuraya.com/. I searced the site and finally found [email protected].

E B an legal_contracts
Weitere Optionen 31. Mrz.

Dear Sirs,

I'm aware and have prove that one of your customers is useing your technology for scamming other people of

their money.
He is practicing advance fee fraud (419) also known as "Nigerian Connection".
Are you interested in details, or dont you care for that?

E B

Obviously they do not care for it. I never got an answer.
Back to our story.

E B an onwuekwu_8
Weitere Optionen 29. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

I did not got your email in time, so I am in Cotonou now. I'm not really sorry about this, because it was

too dangerous. I'm relieved that I got away.
To bad, you are not here now. I will take the time take a vacation for myself. I found an internetcafe

where I can check my mails. I will also talk to the hotel management for a internetconnection for my

notebook.

We just had a total solar eclipse here. Some people are running around like mad. Thats really funny.

Can you tell me, when exactly you will arrive in cotonou?

Montgomery Vaults just send me a notification that the payment did not arrived. So the police supposably

blocked the transfer. I will write to Montgomery Vaults, that I have problems with the service of the chase

bank and ask for the opportunity to pay the fees personaly in cash.

E B

_________

At this point I will leave the timeline and show the whole communication with Montgomery.

_________

Attn;- Mr E B

This is to notify you that our affiliate company is yet to confirm your payment kindly notify us with what

is going on over there to enable us commence action on your consignment.

Operation Manager (Montgomery vaults)

Mr Frank Adam.

E B an montgomeryvaul.

Dear Mr. Adam,

I have some problems with the service of the Chase Bank.

Would it be possible to pay the fees personally by cash?

regards

E B

Attn;- Mr E B.

Kindly notify me on how you want to pay the fee by cash as you are not here in nigeria do you want to send

your depositor or other wise.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Mr Frank Adam.

E B an MONTGOMERY
Weitere Optionen 30. Mrz.

Dear Mr. Adam,

I actually planning to visit nigeria.

So please tell me, where I could meet you, to pay the fee.

E B

Attn;- Mr E B.

You dont need to ask me on how to met me you have the company contact information or the address of the

company with you if you really want to come to nigeria feel free to visit the company we are happy to met

you.

Best Regards.

Mr Frank Adam.

What an unfriendly company. I did not slap them, because an unfriendly company will prohably scare away a

real victim.
But now back to Mr. Ubaru

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich

Dear Mr Enrst B.

Thank you for your mail.

I am very soory for the inconvinence you have been going through right now i dont want you to stay too long

in cotonou so i will be sending you some delegates that will be comimg to bring you in into the country.

This is what i want you to do right now as the delegates demands you get a sim card cell phone if you

cannot you ask the hotel management to do that for you to enable you and the delegates communicate freely

on phone on how to meet each other they want to know the clothes you will be puting on and how they will

get intouch with you make sure you follow this instruction.

This is the amount that you will give to them to enable them cross you into nigeria $10,000.00 This is the

phone number of one of my delegate that will be coming to collect you +2348023873510 so get the phone and

get intouch with him make sure you give them the money So go and get the phone and get back to me

immidiately.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

I don't want to phone him

E B an ONWUEKWU

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

is this really necessary?

I do not want to get more persons involved. Talking to the hotel staff was a problem, because they do not

speak german, have a strong accent and my english is not that good. Writing is ok, because I can use a

dictionary, but talking is very difficult.

There is another problem. I signed in at the hotel with a wrong name to avoid to be traced by the spanish

police. Signing in at the hotel needs an ID-Card, but I told them mine is buried in my luggage and I will

bring it later.They believed me, but every time I talk to them, they ask for my ID-Card and I have to

invent an excuse why I did not have brought my ID-Card.

What is about your five days casual leave. When will that be?

E B

Now my Lad got a bright Idea
Details on Part 2 of this bait.

- End of Part 1 -

Last edited by Karl_Ranseier on Mon May 08, 2006 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-Part 2-

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

The idea of not involving another person into this business is highly appriciated that is asking the hotel management to help you out make sure that no one knows your mission over there african is tough places you have alot of money with you note that i am making every arrangement to bring you over.

This is what you should do right now and please make sure you follow this instruction there is western union there in cotonou go there right now and send that $15.000.00 in a triple places.

This is how you will do it first you send $5,000.00 to the security company with the payment information they gave you and another $5,000.00 and the last to Mr Gbenga with the payment information i gave you the western union in cotonue will acept it from you they are not like the one in spanish if there is any question from them just tell them that you want to buy a house with it period.

I will get the approval of my leave by next week as soon as i got it i will notify you immidiately be rest assured try to call the satelite phone number i gave you dont worry about your english i will understand.
Follow this instruction please i am exepecting the control number first thing tommorrow morning to enable me facilitate things.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

No Mugu, that is too easy. Maybe I cannot get you on safari without calling you, but you will not get that money.

E B an ONWUEKWU

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

To bad that you will take that long to visit me here in cotonou. I will try to make the best from this situation. The most secure place for that money is my suitcase. I will not do any further transactions until we meet here. I tried to call your phones, but it did not work. Maybe I messed up with the area code ore somethink like that. I made several tries, but none was successful.

To avoid further questions, I left the hotel. The continous annoyed me with that ID questions.

I just hired a car and a driver, as I want to use this delay to explore the region. The driver, Mr. Agadja, told me that in Ouidah is an impressive fort and a nice harbor. Of course I will take every opportunity, to log into the internet and check my mails, so if you are able to come over here, please send me a message.

Maybe you can come over here for the weekend.

E B

Ok, Mugu, your money is moving away, try to catch it

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

It is not going to be long for me to visit you there i told you that i will be coming there by next week but i cannot be there without you sending me some money to facilitate things before coming dont tell me that you are not going to do any further transaction untill we met as soon as i received the money i will send the delegates that will come and collect you as you demand period.

Mr E B you have to follow my instruction in this endeavour if you really want us to archeive this deal i have spent alot of money trying to make sure that things are put in place you can call this number 234-1-4708010 if you are not going to send me the money then you dont expect to see me why are you refusing my instruction why are you keeping the money you map out for the expenditures what do you want to do with it if not for the transaction.

Note that you are the one that is delaying this transaction at this point in time i have made every arrangement but i need some cash to disemburse the arrangement if you can not send all the $15,000.00 then you send $5,000.00 to Mr gbenga to enable me facilitate my coming when we arrive nigeria then i will take you to the security company to pay up the dumorasges kindly adhere to this instruction.

Thank you.

Yours Partners.

Comptroller Ubaru.

I get bored about his begging, so I made a slight slap.

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 1. Apr.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

why do you threating me?

What do you think I am. Do you think I'm your dog?

Remember what I have all done to help you with you business. You requesting alot of me with every mail. But what do YOU do? You even wasn't able to send me a simple photo of the girls with a "Lewdly Entertainment" banner. To say they would request 2000 $ is a very lame excuse. I already talked to some girls here, and they had no problem to pose for a photo. You gave me nothing but nice words for a long time.

Is this your way to think of partnership? Think about it.

I will do as I said. I will take a vacation here and I will give you the money when we meet here.

E B

Mugu continued begging for money:

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 1. Apr.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

I am not threatening you and i dont want you to misunderstand my speach and am not taken you to be my dog note.

Mr E B you have to follow my instruction if you really want us to be partners i am following all your request but you dont want me to facilitate them there is no way we can implement all our project without you helping me with some money right now.

Your Girls are demanding money for the job to be done but you dont want to know all you keep saying is big big money but you dont want to send any of them send only but $5000 to me and see how our project will be implemented by next week.

You have to trust me now at this point in time and do what i ask you to do if you really wants us to archeive this goal. note that the money you are talking about is not for me but for the project at hand i have spent alot of money in this transaction but you seems not to know.

I will be very appriciatted if by monday morning first thing i received that money as our western union here dont pay today saturday so i advice you send the money by monday as i told you it is money that is holding all our project but you dont want to know dont think that all my mails speaks money it is due the fact that it is money that we need now to facilitate our project.

Be rest assured that as soon as i received the money every of our project will be done have a nice weekend and remain blessed.

Comptroller Ubaru.

He gets another slap:

E B an ONWUEKWU
Weitere Optionen 3. Apr.

Dear Mr. Ubaru,

I'm surprised, that the girls are demanding that money, but on the other hand refuse to pose for a photo. Do you really think I send money for imaginary girls.You see: I have strong reasons to request a photo with a Lewdly Entertaiment Banner.

you say you are not taking me to be your dog, but you still commanding me around.
And you don't even care about my opinions about how our business should proceed.
You just continue to send me the same stuff again and again. Whenever I followed your instructions, it made me nothing but trouble. I do not need more trouble. I will do as I said before. I will stay here until you meet me and then give you the money in cash. But I afraid, you never planned to visit me.

E B

p.s.: In Ouidah are fences in the water. I have attached a picture. What are they for?

Now I got surprised:

Montgomery security an mich
Weitere Optionen 2. Apr.

DEAR MR B,

GOOD DAY TO YOU, MY NAME IS MR FEMI HASTROUP, AM THE RELAESING MANEGER TO MONTGOMERY VAULTS SECURITY. I AM CONTACTING YOU ON A PERSONAL GROUND I DONT WANT ANYBODY TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT AM DISCUSING WITH YOU NOT EVEN MR UBARU WHO REPRESENT YOU HERE.

I WANT TO ASSIT YOU , SO THAT WE CANT CUT DOWN THE FEES YOU ARE TO PAY TO THE ORGANISATION BY 30% AND AT THE SAME TIME ARRANGE FOR OUR DIPLOMATIC COURRIA TO BRING DOWN YOUR CONSIGNMENT DOWN TO YOU IN AUSTRIA..OR ANYWHERE YOU DEEM FIT.

YOU ARE ARE WASTING TIME AND THE DEMMURAGE CHARGES WILL INCREASE DAY BY DAY, YOUR FILE IS WITH ME AND I HAVE THE POWER TO DO ANYTHING I WANT TO DO TO ASSIT YOU NOW WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF MR UBARU WHOM I FEEL IS NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING.................

PLS LET ME HAVE YOUR TELL NUMBER SO WE CAN COMUNICATE EASLY FOR MORE CLEARIFICATIONS OR BETTERSTILL E-MAIL ME BACK WITH THIS EMAIL ID I USE.

PLS YOU MUST KEEP THIS AS TOP SECRECT BETWEEN ME AND YOU UNTILL YOU ACHIVE THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF GETTING YOUR CONSINMENT. BETWEEN 3 WORKING DAYS.
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
MR, FEMI HASTROUP

I got the feeling, Mr Ubaru is trying to test my trust, so I refused

E B an Montgomery
Weitere Optionen 3. Apr.

Dear Mr. Femi Hastroup,

the situation is this:

I'm not in austria or in spain anymore. I traveled to Ouidah, Benin with the required money in cash. Now I wait for Mr. Ubaru to come over to benin to meet him personally and finish the transaction and to talk about another mutual business. The behavior of Mr. Ubaru in the past few days are quite unusual and I'm really concerned about it, but I plan to finish that business with him as agreed, if he eventually show up here. He is urging me to transfer money with western union money transfer, but I had alot of trouble with wiring money and I will only pay any money to him when we meet here, no other way, whatever he will try.

I will not trick Mr. Ubaru so I have to decline your proposal. If Mr. Ubaru will not show up here and I get the feeling, that this business cannot be completed, then I will just fly home.

E B

But Mr. Ubaru does not want to continue with me.

ONWUEKWU UBARU an mich
Weitere Optionen 3. Apr.

Dear Mr E B.

Thank you for your mail.

Why are you delaying this transaction ? how do you think that my delegates will acept to come and collect you without you following their instruction with all this your refusal i can bleived that you are playing with this transaction first you refuse to give me your telephone number ?

Note that there is no way we can acomplished or execute all our project without you doing what you are ask to do and also note that your assistance financially detertmines your seriousness in this transaction and at this point in time we needed money to execute our plans that is why all my mails says money if you continue to refuse my instruction please dont mail me again you can go back to where you comes from i will wright the security company for change of ownership.

I have not seen a business like this before how can you be having $84000 and 40000eu with you and you cannot help me us with just $5000 to come and collect you not even the $2000 your girls are demanding for the posture of lewdly entertainment i sent you the pictures of the building the estate agent brought me as you demand dont you know that in african and we do all things in the name of money.

If you cannot do what i ask you to do please go back to where you come from and stop insulting me i take this as an insult for a person of my calibar i am a respected man in the society and i dont want anything that will jeopardise my image.

I am not commanding but telling you the truth as a real partner but you dont want to understand my difficulties right now i am tied of saying one thing every day that is why i am puting this to end today if you refuse to send that money again to me today.

Thank you.

Comptroller Ubaru.

Sounds like a drop, but the story continues.
A quick check of the IP's of Femi's Mail shows that it's different. It looks like Mr. Ubaru transfered me to another lad.
Ok, lets add some more capters to the story:

Weitere Optionen 3. Apr.

DEAR B,
I JUST GOT YOUR MAIL NOW AND ALL CONTENT WELL NOTED, BUT LET ME ASK YOU A QWESTION................ ARE YOU NOT THE REAL BENEFICIARY TO THE SAID CONSGNMENT OR ARE YOU BEEN FURIOUS HOW IO GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION .......

WELL , SINCE YOU ARE IN AFRICAN COUNTRY NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU................ UBARU IS A CUSTOOMS OFFICER , SOMTIME THEY MAY BE FUNNY THYAT DEPENDS ON THR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO OF YOU, ALL I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT IF YOU DO NOT COME AND GET THIS CONSIGNMENT OUT ON TIME IT WILL COST YOU MORE MONEY , AM ONLY TALKING WITH YOU ON A PERSONAL GROUND SINCE I HAVE ALL THE FILE TO THE CONSIGNMENT WITH ME.................

MORE OVER WHAT MONEY IS HE ASKING YOU TO SEND TO HIM, HIS HE MONTGOMERY OR WHAT???

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO WAITE AND GET YOUR CONSIGNMENT OUT BEFORE YOU TRAVEL OK................ PLS SEND ME YOUR CONTACT NUMBER IN COTONUE SO I CAN RECAH YOU , WE HAVE A SISTER COMPANY THERE THAT CAN HANDLE THE TRANSACTION WITH OR WITHOUT MR UBARU..........THE CONSIGNMENT CAN BE SENT THERE WETIN 24HOURS IF YOU ASK FOR IT.......
ALL YOU NEED IS TO WRITE ME AS THE RELEASING MANEGER TO RELAESE YOR CONSINGMENT TO YOU IN REP DU BENIN{COTONUE } AND IT WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU AND YOU WILL PAY THE SAID AMOUNT TO THE OFFICER IN COTONUE..................MY FRIEND A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE ???

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Let's tell him some importand parts of the story:

E B an Montgomery
Weitere Optionen 5. Apr.

Dear Mr. Femi Hastroup,

Mr. Ubaru is not the same man anymore. Every mail is more insulting than the one before. I have thought alot about it and I'm still unsure what I shall do.

I had a business agreement with Mr. Ubaru, that he will get a notable share from my consignment for helping me to recover this. He also should act as a partner of my company "Lewdly Entertainment" and assisting me with setting up a branch in Nigeria. Then some stange things happened. He told me that he found some nice girls, but when I asked for a photo of them with a sign of my company, he told me that I have to send him money for it. Money for a simple picture!
Later he asked me to wire money to your offshore company "Alamin" and as I tried, I got interrogated by the spanish police.
Finally I went to Africa and he asked me to go to Benin and not to Nigeria. I did so but suddenly he refused to come over to Cotonou and visit me. Of course I'm cautious now after all that happened, and as he asked again to wire him money, I told him that he get the money in cash when he will visit me. From that point he got more insulting with every mail.

You see, that I'm stressed now and I do not know what I have to expect from you.
I'm here in Benin, not Cotonou anymore but in Quidah. I try to take this as a tourist trip.
I have a noteble amount of money with me, for the fees and for a house of pleasure if I find a new partner here but I'm not sure if I should continue this.
Maybe I get the same trouble with you? Maybe I should go back to Austria and forget about the box.

What do you think about it?

E B

No, he don't want me to go back to Austria

Weitere Optionen 5. Apr.

GOOD DAY MR B,
HOW ARE TODAY AND HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR STAY IN COTONUE, AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN WHAT YOUR PARTNER HAS BEEN DOING , BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPEND FOR ALL HIS MANNER..............
I WILL LIKE TO REMEMBER YOU AGAIN THAT YOUR NAME AND INFORMATION HAS BEEN USED AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE CONSIGNMENT, REALY IT IS NOT OUR DUTY TO OPEN OR INVESTIGATE ANY DEPOSITED CONSINMENTS KEPT FOR US FOR SAFE KEEPING, IF WE HAVE INVESTIGATE IF IS NOT DRUG OR AMMUNATIONS THESE ARE TWO THINGS WE DONT DEAL WITH HERE.

FUTHERMORE I DONT SEE WHY YOU HAVE TOP BE STILL CONCERN ABOUT MR UBARU ANYMORE, SINCE YOPU ARE3 THE BENEFICIARY ALL DOCUMENTS ARE ON YOUR NAME , SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, IF BY ANY MEANS YOU PAY THE SAID DEMURAGE CHARGES TO US WE ARE LIABLE TO DELIVER TO YOU ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD , FOR YOUR INFOMATION WE RUN A VERY SECTRCT ORGANISATION WHERE BY WE KEEP THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS IN MIND WITHOUT ESPOSEING IT TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD OR ANYBODY .

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT, I DONT KNOW WHAT BOTH OF YOU HAVE IN COMON, BUT AM HERE TO DO MY BEST SO THAT WE SHALL KEEP A LASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CLIENTS...............

IF YOU AGREE WITH ME TO SEND THE MONEY TO OUR OFFSHORE ACCOUNT, NOT THE ONE HE GAVE YOU, WE HAVE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS FOR TRANSACTIONS LIKE THIS OR PAY TO OUT SISTER AGENCY IN COTONUE, YOUR CONSIGNMENT WILL BE DELIVERD TO YOU, AND MR UBARU WILL NOT HAVE ANYBODY TO HOLD LIABLE FOR ANYTHING BECOUCE YOUR NAME ARE ON ALL LEGAL BIDDING OF THIS TRANSACTION WITH MONTGOMERY VAULTS AND SECURITY.

SO, YOU ARE LEFT TO DECIDE WHICH ONE YOU WANT OK.

ON THE SECOUND MATTER OF GIRLS , I CAN GET YOU AN MODELLING AGENT HERE IN LAGOS WHO WILL GET YOU ANY KIND OF GIRLS YOU WANT , ANY SHAPE OR SIZE...............THIS IS NO BIG DEAL WITH ME HERE . PERESONALLY I LOVE BEUTIFUL GIRLS AROUND ME....
GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH YOU IN COTONUE..........AND STILL KEEP THIS TALK AS CONFIDENCIAL

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

BEST REGARDS
MR FEMI- HASTROUP

Why are they all insisting on a phone call?

E B an Montgomery
Weitere Optionen 6. Apr.

Dear Mr. Femi Hastroup,

As I told you, I'm in serious trouble. I do not dare to wire any money, because I don't like to make the same mistake twice.
I will visit your office in cotonou and pay the fees. Please mail me an actual invoice with the new sum.
I also need the adress of the Montgomery Vaults office and directions how to find it, maybe a cutout from a map.
How heavy are the boxes? Can I pick them up at your office?

E B

do I get a third invoice?

Weitere Optionen 7. Apr.

GOOD MORNING ,
I JUST GOT YOUR MAIL NOW AND WISH TO INFORM YOU, THAT IF WE AHVE TO DO ANYTHING AS REGARDS TO THIS , YOU WILL HAVE TO WRITE A NOTIFICATION LETTER TO ME PERSONALLY AND I WILL TENDER IT TO THE BORD FOR VERIFICATION AND FROM THEIR THE RELEASE ORDER WILL BE PREPARED BY ME, SO FROM HERE WE WILL HAVE TO COMMENCE THE ,IF YOU WANT IT DELIVERD TO YOU OR YOU GO TO OUR SISTER COMPANY AND COLLECT IT BY HAND.
AS REGARDS TO THE MONEY, I DONT THINK YOU WILL NEED TO WIRE ANY MONEY AGAIN SINCE YOU ARE IN AFRICA AND YOUR DEALING DIRECTLY WITH US.

OUR HEAD OFFICE IS IN MONTGOMERY RAOD, YABA LAGOS NIGERIA THIS I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE BEFORE NOW, AS YOU KNOW WE OPERATES A PRIVATE VAULTS SERVICES TO DIFFERNT INDIVIDUALS AND COPERATES BODY, SO WE DONT EXPOSE OUR CLIENTS INTREST..........

THE BILLS INCURED WILL JUST BE LITTLE DEMMURAGES CHRAGES FOR THE FEW DAYS .SO MY DEAR THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT , YOU WILL HAVE TO ACT FAST , MIND YOU YOU WILL SPEND MORE MONEY WITH THE ACORMODATION BILLS WITH SHERALTON HOTELS EVERWHERE IS THE WORLD, SO THINK ABOUT IT AND BE FAST.

THEY ARE JUST TWO TRUNK BOX OF NORMALWEIGTH SIZE........

WAITING FOR YOUR UNRGENT REPLY AND STILL KEEP AS CONFIDENCIAL FOR SECURITY RESONS......................HOW FAR ABOUT UBANI IS HE STILL REQUSTING FOR THE MONEY FOR THE GIRLS OR WHAT ???

FEMI HASTROUP

Ubani? Ubaru! He is indeed a completly differend person if he does not know that.
And what is normalweigth size?

E B an Montgomery
Weitere Optionen 7. Apr.

Dear Mr. Hastroup,

I will pick them up personally at the sister company in cotonou, you mentioned before. So take this mail as a notification letter.

Please give me the exact weight of the boxes. I do not know what "normal weight" is? So I need the weight in kilogramme of each box to decide if I can carry them.

I also need the adress of your office in Cotonou, directions how to find it and a cutout from a map. And please tell me the opening hours of your office here.

Regarding Mr. Ubaru, I got no further mail from him, and I don't mail him myself, because I do not need further insults.
Too bad I have to drop my other business opportunity, but I need a reliable partner for this. Not someone guiding me to Benin and then don't show up.
I tried to start a red-light business in Nigeria with Mr. Ubaru as a partner. So I don't need models. The required girls should look hot, thats true, but a model would not do a whores job.
I met some nice girls here in benin and two of them agreed to step into my business, but they are new to this business and quite young so I will take them to Santa Cruz for some education.

I'm always secretive with this business. Even my partners in europe do not know why I'm here. They only know of my "Lewdly Entertainment" business opportunity here.

Now please send me the above required information. As I want to finish the transaction.

E B

He still wants a formal letter, why is this so important?

Weitere Optionen 8. Apr.

DEAR B,
PLS I WILL WANT YOU TO WRITE A FORMAL LETTER OF RELAESE TO ME PERSONALLY AND I WILL SUBMIT IT ON YOUR BEHALF.......... WE SHALL PROCESS AND SEND ALL INFOR TO YOU SO YOU CAN CONTACT THE COMPANY IN COTONUE.........

DONT YOU HAVE A PHONE IN COTONUE , IF YOU HAVE PLS LET ME HAVE IT.

ON YOUR BUSINESS, WE CAN GET THOSE GIRLS FOR THAT JOB, BUT THEY WILL NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH THEY WILL EARN PER MONTH, AND WILL BE PAID BEFORE LEAVING THE SHORE OF NIGERIA

THANKS FOR THE CONFIDENCIALITY IN THE TRANSACTION.

FEMI HASTROUP

again he wants my phone. And another mail is coming:

Weitere Optionen 8. Apr.

HELLO MR B,
AFTER GOING THROUGH YOUR FILES YESTERDAY, I DISCOVER THE WEGHT OF THE CONSIGNMENT ARE TO 48.5 KILO EACH BY TWO TRUNK BOXES.

THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU ARE TO PAY NOW ,WITH THE DIPLOMATIC HANDLING CHARGES WILL BE AS BELOW.....

PREVIOUSE CHARGES................................................... $17,200.00

DEMMURAGES FOR DAYS ACCUMULATED 11 DAYS...... . $1,100.00

DELIVERY VIA OUR DIPLOMATIC AGENT TO COTONUE.....$3,500.00

YOUR NORMAL CHARGES INCREASED BECOUSE WE NOT TO DELIVER TO YOU IN COTONUE, BUT SINCE YOU PREFER IT THIS WAY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL THE CHARGES INCUREDE..

IT IS PETINENT FOR YOU TO SEND BACK TO ME THE PROFOMAR LETTER OF INVOICE SENT TO YOU BY MR UBARU FOR ALL YOUR CHARGES ,SO WE CAN DO SOME CHANGES TO BLEND UP WITH THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS OF TRANSFERING TO COTONUE.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU FAST

MR,FEMI HASTROUP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N/B......PLS TRY AND WRITE THE LETTER OF RELEASE TO ME TODAY , SO I WILL SUBMIT IT TODAY ?

I decided to give him his formal letter together with invoice 199

E B an montgomery_02v.
Weitere Optionen 8. Apr.

Dear Mr. Femi Hastroup,

please transfer the two boxes to the montgomery vaults office in cotonou.

Take this message as a formal letter of release to do that.

Attached you will find the original (old) invoice, now please send me a new one.

I have no phone here and as I tried to call Mr. Ubaru from a hotel, I did something wrong and so I did not get through.

I do not know, what is in nigeria the usual price for a customer for visiting a whore. In europe it's 100-500 Euros depending how extreme are the desires of the customer. A good whore should be able to satisfy 5 to 10 customers per day. So usually they get around 1800 Euros. I get 300 Euros per day from that money for protection, organizing and other expenses. So the girls would earn 1500 Euros per day if they do a good job.

I have already two hot girls from benin. If you look for some more girls, watch for really young girls, not the old widows, Mr. Ubaru wanted to offer me. There are few customers looking for a whore older then 30, most customers like firm tits, a shaved pussy, a nice face, a slim silouette. You are a man, you know what I'm talking about.
And of course they have to agree to work for "Lewdly Entertainment"

E B

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 07.03.2006 12:40
Subject: ATTACHED IS YOUR INVOICE NO;- 000199
To: E B < [email protected]>

Attn;- Mr E B.

This is to notify you that your depositor comptroller Onweuwku Ubaru has finanlly instructed us to make the invoice in your name iam very sorry for that inconvinence but it is the policy of the company.

We hereby attached your invoice no;- 000199 kindly follow our instruction to avoid additional dumorages.

Thank you for patronage.

Best Regards.

Operation Manager.

Femi introduces another Security Company to me.

Weitere Optionen 8. Apr.

Dear B,
i just got a signal that we will not be able to deliver to you in cotonue, its unsafe for security reasons best known to the organisation as to do with insecurity as they just got new president and the security are very water tight in the airport and borders, so for now we have moved our delivery to Ghana where we have also a sister company by name GLOBAL SECURITY SRL, [GHANA] PLS i will want to know if you will be able to visit ghana and collect your consignment from our agent , as soon as you give an reply i will know how to include your consignment with the ones to be delivered.

all normal changes will be done after we get your go ahead

I was not fast enough with my answer so Femi got nervous

Weitere Optionen 9. Apr.

HELLO MR B,
WE ARE STILL WAITINMG TO HEAR FROM YOU AS REGARDS TO THE DEVELOPMENT, YOU HAVE TO BE IN GHANA TO GET THIS CONSIGNMENT,AS YOU KNOW WE OPERATES A24HRS SERVICES, SO NO PROBLEM WITH US..

AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY YOUR PROFOMER INVOIVE WILL BE SENT TO YOU WITH THE NEW DIPLOMATIC CHARGES, AS I HAVE PROMISE TO ASSIT YOU I WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ON THE FOMER BILL TO BE REDUSED

AS REGARDS TO YOUR SECOUND QWESTION, IF YOU WANT ANY TYPE OF GIRLS WE CAN ALWASY GET THEM FOR YOU , BUT HOW DO YOU SEE THEM AND ,HOW WOULD THEY GET PAID BECOUSE THEY WILL HAVE TO BE PAID BEFORE LIVING THIS COUNTRY, I HAVE MEET WITH THREE GIRLS ALREADY AND THEY ARE INTRESTED..................THEY ARE ASKING FOR HOW DO THEY GET THE MONEY AND THE TRAVLING DOCUMENTS.

REPLY TO ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL.

FEMI HASTROUP

the next day he finally sent an answer

E B an Montgomery
Weitere Optionen 10. Apr.

Dear Mr. Femi Hastroup,

I do not understand, why the political situation would be any trouble for our business. Anyway, I will travel to ghana, provided you send me the adress and streetmap of your office there. A also ask you to pick me up at the airport. I know, you are not like Mr. Ubaru, but I don't want any trouble like that again.

Regarding the girls, I rarely accepting a girls application until I meet them personally. It is very difficult to judge them from the distance. They may send me a letter of application and a picture with a Lewdly Entertainent sign. I will then care for a visa and a flightticket, so I can view them personally.

E B

Femi is introducing my new Mugu to me:

Hello B,
I GOT YOUR MAIL NOW , SO WE ARE HANDLING ALL OUR OFSHORE TRANSFERS TO THEIR DESTINATION AND YOUR OWN WAS AMOUNG THE LEAVING CONSGNMENTS.

i have already attarched all the informations to the documents and it will be sent to ghana as from tormmorow below is the information of our sister company in Ghana....

GLOBAL SECURITY SRL, [GHANA. ]

[email protected].

Phone..+233-244-878969.

atten...MR VICTOR PREYE {OPERATION MANEGER}

PLS CONTACT THE SECURITY COMPANY TORMMOROW TO CONFIRM IF YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAS ARRIVED GHANA IT WILL BE LEAVING LATER TONIGHT WITH OUR DIPLOMATIC DEPARMENT .

PLS MAKE SURE YOU COMPLY WITH THE OPERSTION MANEGER ............
ALL YOUR TOTAL PAYMENT WILL BE $17,200.00 DOLLARS , I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CUT SHORT YOUR FEES AS I PROMISED.
REGARDS

FEMI HASTROUP {REALESING MANEGER}

c.c MONTGOMERY SECURITY AND VAULTS .

My answer goes to both mugus

E B an globalsec_srl, Montgomery

Dear Mr. Femi Hastroup,

I do not understand, why the political situation would be any trouble for our business. Anyway, I will travel to ghana, provided you send me the adress and streetmap of your office there. A also ask you to pick me up at the airport. I know, you are not like Mr. Ubaru, but I don't want any trouble like that again.

I will act fast when YOU act fast. I have no adress and no streetmap. I have no aggreement, who is picking me up at the airport.

I was always sure this is a serious business, so what's up with you?

E B

Mugu Femi is answering:

Weitere Optionen 11. Apr.

ATTEN: MR B,
HOPE YOU ARE REDAY TO GO TO GHANA, BECOUSE YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAS ALREDAY ARRIVED TODAY VIA OUR DIPLOMATIC COUURIA SERVICE DEPARTMENT, I KNOW YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND , WHY I SAID THE POLITICAL SITUATION, YOU SEE IF OUR CLIENTS REGISTER A CONSIGNEMNT LIKE THIS WITH US WE MAKE SURE IT IS SAFE AND INTACT SINCE YOU ARE PAYING US OUR CHARGES. AND WE HAVE SCREENED IT NOT TO BE DRUG OR AMMUNATIONS.

WHAT I DID WAS BECOUSE, YOU ARE TO COLLECT YOUR CONSINMENT HERE IN NIGERIA , AND YOU TOLD ME YOU WHERE SEND TO COTONUE BY YOUR PARTNER WHICH IS NOT SO GOOD AND THE MONEY MR UBARU WAS ASKING YOU TO SEND, I FELT, I WANT TO ASSIT YOU MAYBE I MAY NEED YOUR TO ASSIT ME ALSO SOMEDAY ??.

AS REGARDS TO YOUR QWESTION, AM A TOTAL DIFFERENT PERSON FROM MR,UBARU I WANT TO MAITIAN GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CLIENTS AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY IF {HOPE THIS IS A SERIUOSE BUSINESS}, AM NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU WE ARE ONLY RENDERING SERVICES TO YOU , WE ARE NOT CONCERN ABOUT WHAT IS INSIDE YOUR LAUGGAGE, ALL WE ARE AFTER IS THE SAFE DELIVERY OF OUR CLIENTS CONSGNMENT SINCE YOUR NAME APPERS TO BE THE BENEFICIARY AND WAS KEPT FOR SAFE KEEPING.

I HAVE GIVING YOU THE INFORMATION OF OUR SISTER COMPANY IN GHANA, MR VICTOR PREYE WIL ATTEND TO YOU AND SEND THE COMAPNY DRIVER TO PICK YOU AT THE AIRPORT..................................

I AM IN NIGERIA NOW, THEIRS NO WAY I CAN COME WITH THE CONSGNMENT , ALL TRANSACTION WILL BE HANDLEDE BY GLOBAL SECURUTY SRL, GHANA , SO FEEL FREE TO LIASE WITH THE OPERATION MANEGER..........SO YOU CAN GET YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY, SO YOU WILL STOP WASTING MONEY IN HOTEL AS I SEE IT WILL COST YOU MORE MONEY.

HOW FAR HAVE YOU GONE WITH THE LEEWDY ENTERTAINMENT PROJECT, AM VERY BUSY THESE DAY I WILL HAVE LOVE TO MEET WITH YOU IN PERSON.

THANKS

MR, FEMI HASTROUP

c.c Director.....{Realesing department}

Mugu Stazz is answering:

global security an mich, georgekamali
Weitere Optionen 11. Apr.

Dear E. B ,
We are hereby informed you that your consignment is now in our care for onward delivery to you, you are hereby advised to come down immediately for collection
we don't disclose our address on mail because of our previous exprience whereby people collect our address later send International bugglars to loot our vault which nearly collapes this company because of big compesations we pay to our customers.
You are hereby advised to contact the operation manager on phone he would be on the ground at airport to receive you, when he knows your flight schedule and he will take you straight to our office
You should also send your Internatinal passport via mail so that we can issue you a CLAIMANT FORM the you we used as the beneficiary to collect the consignment.
Thanks for your patronage.

DR LUCAS STAZZ

Mail got cc to George Kamali, the forth Mugu? No thank you, this is getting boring.

Weitere Optionen 12. Apr.

ATTEN: B,
I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU ,IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED MR VICTOR PREYE . PLS MAKE SURE YOU DO AND GET BACK TO ME TODAY SO I WILL BE REST ASURED.
THANKS
F HASTROUP

No, I do not want to phone. And why is Mr. Stazz contacting me and not Mr. Preye?

E B an Montgomery
Weitere Optionen 12. Apr.

Dear Mr. Femi Hastroup,

I got a message, but not from Victor Prye but from Dr. Lucas Stazz. He is not well informed about my situation.
He refuses to send me the adress and streetmap of the office, because he thinks I might be a burglar. I'm very upset about this way, Montgomery Vaults is doing service to their customers.

Please talk to them, as I cannot accept this behavior from a managing director.

I have the serious feeling, that Dr. Stazz knows of the content and is trying to prevent me from picking it up.

Please inform Dr. Stazz that I'm a honest businessman and that he should send me the requestet information as soon as possible. Without this information I cannot pick up the boxes from the office. Please also tell him that I'm impossible to call anybody, because I have no phone with me.

I cannot understand, why they make this that difficult.

E B

Femi tries to convince me that nobody knows the content of the boxes

Weitere Optionen 13. Apr.

atten MR B,
GOOD DAY AND HOW ARE YOU JUST GOT YOUR MAIL NOW, YOU SEE I AHVE DONE ALL IN MY POWER TO HELP YOU IN SENDING YOUR CONSIGNMENT ACROSS TO GHANA , AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NOBOBY CAN OPEN YOUR LUGGAGE TO KNOW WHAT IS INSIDE.

THEY CANT GIVE YOU A MAP LIKE THAT THEY DONT OPERATE THIS WASY , JUST CALL THE OPERATION MANEGER , IF YOU ARRIVED GHANA, HE WILL SEND A DRIVER TO PICK YOU UP AT THE AIRPORT, NOTHING ATTARCHED TO THIS WE ARE OPERATING A SECURITY OUTFIT , THAT NEEDS TO PROTECT THE INTREST OF OUT ESTEEMED CLIENTS, SO FEEL FREE TO LIASE WITH THE OFFICERS IN CHARGE. AND STOP THINKING ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT IS IN YOUR LUGGAGE.
PLS LIASE WITH THEM
THANKS
FEMI HASTROUP

I decided to contact Mr. Stazz again an d tell him there will be no phone call

E B an globalsec_srl
Weitere Optionen 13. Apr.

Dear Mr. Stazz,

I cannot call you. Please send me directions, how to meet your driver at the airport in accra without a call.
A scan of my international passport you will find attached to this mail.
Do you know of a nice hotel near the airport?

E B

I got no answer from Mr. Stazz, but Femi contacted me again:

Weitere Optionen 15. Apr.

DEAR B,
HOW ARE YOU , THOS IS JUST TO INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU FAIL TO GO AND COLLECT YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN GHANA, MONTGOMERY WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOST OR MISHANDLING OF YOUR CONSGNMENT, BECOUSE YOU DID NOT GET ACROSS TO THE OPERATION DIRECTOR AND YOU DONT LISTEN TO SIMPLE INSTRUCTION.

THE CONSIGNMENT MAY BE SENT BACK OR TRANSFER WITH THE CARGO GOING TO UNITED KINGDOM.

IT IMPORTANT TO TAKE TO THIS NOTICE, ANS ONCE AGAIN WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHANDLING.
THANKS
FEMI HASTROUP

I waited another some days and then complained to femi, that Mr. Stazz is not answering

E B an Montgomery
Weitere Optionen 18. Apr.

Dear Mr. Femi Hastroup,

I sent this message to Mr. Stazz:

Dear Mr. Stazz,

I cannot call you. Please send me directions, how to meet your driver at the airport in accra without a call.
A scan of my international passport you will find attached to this mail.
Do you know of a nice hotel near the airport?

E B

I did not got an answer until now. I listen to all your instructions, but I always get anwers from people that do not read my responses, or no answers like from Mr. Stazz.
I'm here with all my money, but noone is able to helb me to finish this business.

E B

send me the adress and streetmap of your office there. A also ask you to pick me up at the airport. I know, you are not like Mr. Ubaru, but I don't want any trouble like that again.

I will act fast when YOU act fast. I have no adress and no streetmap. I have no aggreement, who is picking me up at the airport.

I was always sure this is a serious business, so what's up with you?

E B

Femi will not help me

ATTEN B,
WE DONT ALLOW CLIENTS TO CONTROL US WITHOUT LISTING TO SIMPLE ORDERS, WHY CANT YOU CALL ? MEANS YOU HAVE SOME HIDDEN AGENDA, OR WHAT IS DIFICULT IN CALLING SOMENOE TO PICK YOU UP AT AIRPORT..................
IF YOUR ARE TREDAY PLS CALL THE OPERATION MANEGER VICTOR PREYE TO DIRCT YOU OK.
I HAVE PLAY MY OWN ROLE TO ASSIT YOU OK AND IT IS YOU THAT WILL GO AND GET YOUR CONSIGNMENT.
F.EMI

another Mugu that doesnt read my mails

E B an Montgomery

Dear Mr. Femi Hastroup,

Why I have to discuss this again? We already talked about that. I have no cell phone with me and if I try public phones I get an operator voice that I do not understand.
But I do not think this is the problem. I was always wondering, why you insist on this special phone call. I think I know what you are planning. You want the content of the trunk boxes and only reason for all your orders was to keep me away from getting it.
All this bullshit about the streetmap of your offices. There is no security reason to hide an office.
It would be easy for you to meet me, but you invent more and more excuses to prevent this personal meeting.
It was my fault that I told you, that I cannot call your office. You used this information later against me.

E B

Femi is not happy:

Weitere Optionen 19. Apr.

hello B,
i just cant understand all this bulshit you are giving me, are you blaming me for assiting you on this matter ? am realy disappointed in you for making me look stupid in front of a sister colleage.
what is the problem in calling and for them to pick you up , you deciseded to do what you want............
anyway i ahve done my best for you and you are telling me all this bulshit, they speak english in ghana not french and if you call someone will always want to spaek with you ok.......... do as they say ans stop all this ...i begin to wonder if realy you are the real beneficiary to this cargo ???
the ball is in your court .they dont know you and will see you if you call for them to pick you up, am in nigeria for now and i cant do anything .
thanks
femi.hastroup

I dont think I will get anything from this mugu anymore

E B an Montgomery
Weitere Optionen 20. Apr.

Dear Mr. Hastroup,

I tried to call many times and I always wrote to you it did not work. How many time I have to try and tell you the result until you get that I cannot call that number.
I do not know the language of the operator voice since I did not understand it.

In my previous mail I asked you why you insist on this phone call. There is always the possibility to mail me anything. I see no reason exept from the one that you are trying to keep me away from that money.

You still cannot give me a reason, why you have to hide your office. There is no security reason to hide an office.

E B

He sent me some more insults

Weitere Optionen 20. Apr.

hello B,
i cant just understand why you said you dont want to call the operation maneger, do you have any interior motives ........ well as i told you , for now theirs is nothing i can do since we ahve transfer the cargo to ghana, and the only people that have power to deliver it are the Global security srl, i ask you before i did the transfer and you just proffing too rigid..........
pls if i may ask ??? 1, what Money are you talking about ?
2, they are confidencial security operative with a global security arrangements and they are consiuse of their safety and dont expose their location on map , they dont know you and you are sounding funny
act fast and get your consgnment.or it will be sent back to its destination and it will enter another big demmurages charges .

femi Hastroup

I answer the same way

E B an Montgomery
Weitere Optionen 21. Apr.

Dear Mr. Hastroup,

You will never understand until you start to read my mails correctly.
Read my mail from yesterday again, and tell me where I wrote that I do not WANT to call the operation manager.

My knowledge of the English language may be low, but i know the difference of DON'T WANT and CANNOT. Do you know this difference too?

And why do you tell me the same bullshit about your hidden offices again and again. I already told you there are no security reasons to hide an office. What are you, a security company or a mafia organisation?

E B

No further answer.

THE END

After all a quite long bait, but very boring the last few weeks.

I got a mugu filled form and took some of his time, but thats all. To bad I was not successful with the offshore bank or the satellite phone.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lot of work for a beginning Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic