SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just "accidentally" sent this to about 200 lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has put this particular Osaremhen through a great deal of trouble; more than six weeks worth. He went through so much that he finally just gave up and stopped writing (which he used to do twice a day). Now that is on vacation, possibly to Nigeria to kick this guy's ass, her boss has gone through all of her emails to see if she has been doing her job correctly. David found that there was still some unfinished business hanging out there.

Quote:
Hi Rev. Osaremhen,

Remember me? left for vacation last week. Oddly enough, she decide to vacation in Nigeria. In her absence, I decided to follow up on some of the things that I asked her to take care of for me, including the money transfer to your orphanage. I was quite shocked at what I read. She was quite rude to you. I apologize for that.

I was equally shocked to see that the money has still not been picked up. I do not really understand why that is. The bank we sent the money to is right down the road from you. What is the problem?

Boxing Operations Director

Number 1 Victory Circle, Seattle, WA 98101
http://www.worldboxingpromotionsinc.net.tc

I bet he was happy to see that there is still a chance at getting all that money.

Quote:
Dear Mr Hubbins,

Thank you for your email. I greatly appreciate you and the entire company for counting worthwhile to donate money in support of the work of God.

I have really gone through a long process in order to make sure we receive the money your company has sent us. But, all my effort to do so has proved ineffectual. This, as I have discovered is due to the fact that the processes Fuquit has adopted in sending the money are not functional in Nigerian banks. I thank God that you have shown for this purpose and I believe you will be able to rectify all the faults.

Actually, while Ms Fuquit has used the western union secure service which is non-existant in Nigeria, the designated bank has insisted on me providing the MTCN number of ten digits for the transfer, that is, to use the open western union money transfer which is known to all. They certainly do not understand the secure service of a thing. That is where the problem lies, not that I have made no effort to get the money.

I advised Ms Fuquit to use the account I provided for her for this purpose. That is the simplest way we can be able to receive the fund or to use the open western union money transfer. At this lenght, I believe you will expedite action to help us get this fund. I await your response. Thank you and God bless.

Best regards,

Rev. Osaremhen.

This guy is in for a whole lot more than he bargained for.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to publish some of these baits... Thumbs up You are definitely to be hailed as the King of the ASEM.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
oswulf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great idea, so I stole it, filed off the serial numbers, and sent about 50, so far, of them to Sokoto, which is waaay the hell on the other end of the country from Lagos.

Quote:
Dear Henri,

As agreed in our previous email I have wired the
$5,000 to the Sokoto branch of the Central Bank of
Nigeria, Gusau Road, Sokoto, Nigeria. The transfer
will be available for pick up monday May 1st. Since I
wasn't sure who would be going there to pick up the
money I set up a test question and answer to identify
the person as being from the Blue Haven Temple of
Odin. All you need to do is contact the branch manager
and tell him you're expecting a transfer from England
via the personal account of Ima Wanker.
The test question is: Who is Odin?
The answer is: The Allfather

I do hope this helps your organisation, we will send
another donation when the temple board meets again
next month. This is such a good cause, taking care of
those poor orphans. It's so sad what happened to their
parents.

I look forward to hearing from you again Henri, may
the Aesir give you a quick evisceration.

Ima Wanker
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@oswulf - You just have to hope they have armed guards/soldiers with twitchy trigger fingers when these lads arrive demanding money with menaces .... Twisted Evil

But also ..... consider you may be involving innocent third parties i.e. the bank staff in what could be a dangerous situation ....

I'm just a stupid troll.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still do this when I get bored. Right now, there are three lads all posing as Mr. Osaremhen. One has already been to Abuja and the other two are probably heading that way soon. The thing that makes modality a challenge is getting fresh names. There was a time not too long ago that several of us were all doing this. As a result, it stopped working in huge numbers.

The first time I did this, I had about a 25% success rate (i.e. I had a written response from a lad). Within a few weeks of everyone trying this, I had perhaps a 2-3% response. I did another very similar one just a few days ago, and this one was back up to 25%.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Halitosis still keeps crawling out of the woodwork too. The latest one has bought a load of stuff from China for the Grace Orphanage, and wants my church to pay for it all!

I think the 'random' Mugu generator list has been done to death now, the lads on there get more junk mail than I do.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in this morning. I don't even know how many Mr. Osaremhens this is anymore. I lost count weeks ago. Too lazy to travel 8 hours to pick up $5,000.00? I guess that I will just have to withdraw the money then? Laughing

Quote:
Dearest Richard,
may the good lord be with you always,
please kindly instruct the western union to send the money to my city
WARRI.
This is due to the fact that Abuja is very far from me and it will take
about 8 hours before i can get to Abuja from Warri,
You can send the money in my name to any western union office in warri
and
also kindly add a control number for security purposes, with my
informaitons.
My informations once again is ORONSAYE OSABUOHIEN ODYSSEY
42 ESISI ROAD GRA,WARRI.
Delta State.Nigeria.
GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Reveren Osaremhen

Golden Pith Mortar x17
The Dude
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW-wonder what would happen if you sent all Mr. Osawahremens to the same WU office at a specified time for pick up of their wire transfers.

Do you Yahoo? Not anymore you don't.
ShoreDevil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! I can only admire your imagination =)

*Noobie question* What does ASEM stand for? Razz

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM mean Accidentally Sent EMail.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that this thread has been viewed 10,000 times now. I never would have guessed that this would have gone on for so long.

And go on it does. Look what I just got a few minutes ago. Laughing

Quote:
Asshole, there was never any money. Why would you do that? Do you think it is funny to watch me get arrested? If there was never anu money why do that to a priest? You are sick.

Osaremhen

For those of you that are new to this thread, I totally made up the Osaremhen character.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant. What an amazing response. I like how he still tries to pretend as if he is Osarenmen.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. Is this going to be a problem? Laughing This is when I stop all communication with him until after the 10 day period expires.

Quote:
Dear Rev. Richard Fitzwell,

Please I must very tell you that, we do not understand why all these process in your favour to this chrity home, I told you that we are in Lome-Togo West Africa and not Nigeria Abuja, and i have explain this to you which you are aware of then why is it that the western union office went and send the money to Abaja Nigeria and ask us to pick it up in 10 days or it will be called back, how is that possible for us in Lome-Togo?

The money was sent without any control numbers without the Text question and answer, how is that possible to collect the money? please all this system are not normally allowed in this country so if you really know that you are willing to help us please instruct them the normal way of recieving money with the complete informations from Western Union.

Please I have told you our little problems here for the children and how we needed your help so if you are willing to help us you better do it the way it will be easy for us to colloect the money and if you see that it is only Nigeria God has directed you to help and not others then God will bless you more and more for your goodness as we will wait upon the Lord to remember us on his own day.

Now you can veiw the payment informations and hwo it was send whch is not possible for us to collect this money once is in Negeria Abuja as we
are In Lome-Togo Wast Africa

Thanks,

Mr. Osaremhen

RICHARD FITZWELL has sent you $5,000.00(USD) to be picked up on or
after 29-04-2006. The fund can only be picked up at the following Western Union
Secure Services location within 10 days.

GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC
PLOT 1072 J.S. TARKA FASKARI ST
GARKI AREA 3
ABUJA, NIGERIA

With Western Union Secure Services, there is no Money Tranfer Control
Number (MTCN). This keeps unwanted people from investigating your funds
online or over the telephone.

All that is needed to receive your funds is a receiver name, a sender
name and a password. Your password is below. Do not share this password.

Receiver Name: VICTOR BROWN
Sender Name: RICHARD FITZWELL
Password: HD75KFDL406JFD8FJ

The funds will be available for 10 days only. The funds must be
collected on or before 09-05-2006.

Thank you for selecting Western Union Secure Services

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I decided to write instead of wait ten days.

Quote:
Rev. Osaremhen,

I understand that you are in Lome-Togo. But you told me weeks ago that the orphanage is in Abuja.
Your letterhead has an Abuja postal address. What is going on here?

Rev. Richard Fitzwell

Then two emails within a few hours of each other.

Quote:
Dear Rev Richard Fitzwell,

Please you are right for the Abuja issue but the problem is that
their
is a better condition for the orphanages in Abuja than Lome-Togo
as the
children here are dieing of hunger due to lack of food and cloths so
that is why I have ask you to send the money direct to Lome-Togo
as I am presently in Lome-Togo to take care of the orphanages here
due to their condition and the good Lord know that if I do not do this
now for them, I will be jurged by God, please do understnd that we
all are doing this to see that the orphanages are helped in all parts of
the world for better future of the orphanages.

I plead with you to kindly send this money to Lome-Togo with the
informations I give to you and let me pick it up with the western
union
( MTCN ) and the text question and answer so that I will help them
here
and the good Lord will be glad I do so because it is for the betterment and good of them and not me.

I wait to hear from you soon so that I will carry on the good work here
as I have promise them to get a better food, cloths with drugs for
the
health as all these are not here for now and think about this and you
will see that it is the same good work you and I are doing to see that
the orphanages are helped in all parts of the world. Please I do not
stay in one country I go round to help the orphanages in all the parts
of the African countries as it is one of my duty for the work of God.

Thanks and be bless for your kind understanding.

Mr Osaremhen

And the second email

Quote:
Dear Rev Richard Fitzwell, ,

Please the orphanage needs help from you and I to see that
they have a
better life as this country is very poor and in need of help, please

let us help them for the good Lord to bless us out of our work on
earth.

thans you as I expect to hear from you so that i will get what
they
need for the orphanages,please.

Mr Osaremhen

This guy must be really desparate for him to be writing twice in the same day. One way or another, this guy is going on safari. Now, it is simply a matter of where it will be. Perhaps I could pick something a bit closer to him, but he has to either travel at least 300km or cross a border for it to be considered a safari. I think that I will try to send him to Lagos.

Quote:
Mr. Osaremhen,

Look, here is the best that I can do. As you know, we operate in Nigeria. We bank in Nigeria and we have a church in Nigeria. We do not operate in Togo. The church will not allow me to send money into areas that are not within our area of operation. So, the best I can do is send the money to Lagos. That should be far easier to pickup for you.

I have already cancelled the other transfer. Expect to be hearing from Western Union shortly. They will provide you with information concerning the new transfer.

Rev. Richard Fitzwell

The way this guy is begging, he sort of reminds me of HomerJFong's incredible sobbing lad http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73420

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the name...

Dick Fitzwell.

Goat

bigdorkarama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Using this modality for my first ASEM. Got some lads on the hook already. Even got one ladette who's posing as this guy's secretary while he's out on a mission. Laughing Laughing Laughing
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lad does not run off to Abuja right away, there is a really screwed up monetary law in both Ghana and Nigeria that can really make this thing (safari generator) work. The law is that you cannot wire money out of either Ghana or Nigeria. This is a real law in both countries. Here's why this is so awesome.

Since this is an ASEM, your lad does not know the "history" of the relationship or of any previous emails between your character and Mr. Osaremhen. So, when the lad asks you to resend the money to a convenient location for his lazy ass, you tell him the follwing:

Scenario #1 - The lad is inside Nigeria
You are now magically in Ghana. The best that you can do is wire money within Ghana. Pick any location. It does not matter just make sure that it is the Secure Transfer so he cannot check it online. This forces the lazy turd to run to Ghana for his non-existant money.

Scenario #2 - The lad is outside Nigeria
Now, you are magically in Nigeria. Again, that damned monetary law is going to make things difficult for the lad. Now he will have to travel to Lagos (or wherever) to get his money.

Score one for the good guys and get yourself a safari hat!

Golden Pith Mortar x17
bigdorkarama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is so freakin cool!

*taking notes*
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Taking Notes? I just modified my ASEM. The Mr Hailit0sis version has always come from my Church HQ in W3atherfield, Lancashire.

I'm now sending them from Dr Winst0n Cup, who, as far as the lads are concerned, is based in Ghana. Or Nigeria, as circumstances dictate. Nice one, YW, I think I'm going to be quoting that law at them. I think I made a lad go to Lome, Togo, from Lagos, but I could never prove it. I want me an 'at.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always tell them to email me as soon as they get in the city, that way, I have IP confirmation. It has worked so far.

Goat

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never had this response before, lad think's I'm a lad too, and wants to cooperate. Not sure how to run this one. If I ring him I'm sussed straight away. Ip says sat link from Israel.
Quote:
GUY UR FORMAT DEY VERY OK, HOW FAR , I DEY DO WORK TOO, BUT I NEED GOOD CONTACTS FOR CHECK AND WIRE .

CALL ME xxxxxxxxxxxx

DR PETER
Any sugeestions, cruel and unusual or straight? Perhaps he could meet me somewhere very distant (though I dont know where he is yet)

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to me that if you are going to convince him that you are also a lad, he will want to talk to you at some point. Perhaps you can tell him that you are a Brit scammer? Are there any of those?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a scammer from London a little while back. The first letters started out in Lagos, the I moved up to the bank in London

Goat

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a few here in the UK, I'm meant to be meeting a Diplomat in London soon. Perhaps for the purpose of this bait I can be somewhere where mobile 'phone signals aren't.

He needs help with 'check & wire', I should play straight and send him a link to a fraud squad or bank who takes these things seriously, if they exist.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I am reading that correctly, he seems to be asking you to help him in his fake-check scam. Perhaps he wants you to mail the checks on his behalf. Friday3 had a really interesting plot with a check-lad. You should PM him about this.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic