SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Scammer.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
swedlion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This girl are also a scammer.

READ the Mail:
Hello my honey Christer
I am so glad to see your letter again,I think I am a lucky girl to meet such man and
I will do my best to meet you in real life!
you know I can work in any city of your area because it is free choice and agency only helps me to get
only travel documents (work visa)and ticket, and I do hope that we will like each other and now
I have the destination. The agency will also suggest some places to work in. I do hope
I have met my right man!you know I have told you before one
of my friend worked abroad last year and have met right man,now they live there and they are going to
marry. by the way now they are arranging the trip to Russia,(he wants to meet her parents and friends)
I think if I feel that you are my dream and you have the same feelings we could think about our future together.
if not I will just work and return back when the time to travel back. you know I am new here and
I am afraid to make any mistake.
I have one great lack,I am very impatient sometimes I can act without thinking. Sometimes
I think that my dream is getting for real and it is so bad to be disappointed later.
I want you to know all small things about me because it shouldn't be any misunderstandings between us.
I want you to know that I am not angel and sometimes I can show my character.And I don't wait that you to be angel too,
I just want to meet a kind man .I am very kind and I can forgive almost all I can't forgive
if my man sleep with different woman,
I don't know many nessesary words in english.
I hope you can read between lines. A little more about myself!
my favorite activity is fitness. I wanted to be as fitness trainer but
I finished The Amurskiy State Univercity, trainers faculty as fitness
trainer but I don't work on my profession because there are no good fintess clubs in my city,
I used to sit at home and to do all housework,helping my mom. I would like to have good job,
I may work dancing teacher, or trainer of fitness,you know I have a certificate. I worked as a trainer a year ago .
and I would like to do it again .you know how many more younger girls want to get this job too!
Alot of competition here. I want to tell you about things I like:
I like to make barbecue and I so much want to have my own home with fireplace. usually
I make very tasty ones and in principle I like to cook and it is not problem for me to cook something tasty and
I don't like to visit cafes and restaurants ,at first usually they can't cook weel(maybe only here)
and second too high price.
I like warm weather. and my great dream is to live somewhere on tropical island. Also I want to tell you about my dislikes:
I hate our long winters it seems to me they will never end. I hate lies and unfaithfulness.
I hate evil people and politicans I think they like to play wars, I hate any ars.
What I like in a man: faithfulness, honesty. He has to be open- minded and open-hearted, also easy-going.
and much more important he is kind,kindness makes our world!
Are you kind and gentle man ?????
I think my man should be kind ,it is great feeling after love,only kind person may be happy, all rude people are unhappy.
or must be. A few questions yet, agency tells that I will have a room in nearest hotel near my future
work but if we like each other may be is it possible to live together?I think we will enjoy life together.
do you have your car?animals? I
can't drive and I do hope you give me a few lessons, to be fair I have so many plans .I will find out all travel details
about my flight this week. I will leave my town today in a two hours and i think I will be not able to write to you
today or so.
When I am in Moscow I will send you short letter to let you know that I am all right and they tell that it takes
about two days to
get all nesseary papers, please confirm your phone number and international airport, I want to be sure
I have all your details and
Please don't look at different girls. I am the best(joke). Well, I will close this letter I think
I am bore today,and please feel
free to ask. See you soon!I can't believe everything is for real. to be fair
I am lost and my head is like any big station with a lot of voice!
KISS and LOVE Zoya!

My address here (the flat i am renting)
City :Moscow.
Address : koladina 32, flat #5
post code (zip) : 340012
Full Name: Novikowa Zoya !(right writting in English)[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just from the spelling of 'univercity', I'm going to guess that's BLONDIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Olga romanova in one incarnation on this board!!

Swede....she's younger and prettier than Nadia Popova, but it doesn't matter. She's just as 'fake'! Besides, she's taken more money from men than every check out girl, at every wal mart in the world! Nadia will never catch up! Smile

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>

Last edited by Stepan Fetchit on Tue May 02, 2006 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
swedlion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was the second time she mailed me, and I rember the first time so I have a little play with her this time and the emails was exactly the same.
swedlion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes she ask for about 375 to 600 dollars everytime and she is stuopid, that she can�t rember that she send mail to same mailadress before. Blondes are dum
swedlion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could I put a image here??[/img]
Tobias
Not quite a Newb

Location: At the Nevernude convention, attending the seminar on chafing

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that exact letter from "Alla Shabanova" from the "Yet Another Elena?" post - http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69827. At least, a very similar one with many of the same phrases. Sorry I can't check now; mail.com is down.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic