SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Short Religious Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rufus T. Firefly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Warning: if you are a devout catholic, this bait is probably not for you...

It all starts with the usual scam letter, but with a religious twist:

Quote:
Date: April 15
Subject: SEED OF FAITH

Beloved In Christ,

I am Ms Sharma Taylor, Secret Wife and Personal Assistant to former Liberian Rebel Leader Charles Taylor now standing trial for war crime. In this capacity, we committed alot of crimes and atrocities against humanity and God.

Although, am now a Christian convert in my new base in London, but diagnosed of terminal disease. I believe God and I know that I will not die, but will live to declare the glory of God. Our Lord Jesus Christ is my only comforter having lost the beauty of life through the death of my only daughter in the Liberian War.

I diverted the sum of Eighteen million, five hundred thousand US Dollars ($18.5Mi). The fund is presently deposited in a finance company in Europe for security reasons and all the documents concerning the fund are in the custody of my lawyer.

I have prayed concerning this donation for God's guidance and if in your heart you genuinely and faithfully desire to use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry, evangelical mission or otherwise for the benefit of humanity and glory of God, do get in touch with me for possible communication with my lawyer on how you will receive my donation.note my alternetive email address please:([email protected])

God bless you and as you receive give God the glory.

Ms Sharma Taylor.

Obviously, we are dealing with a religious woman (?) here - so why not put her in contact with a religious man...

To: Sharma Taylor
Date: Apr. 15

Dear Ms. Taylor, beloved in Christ

I am touched by your obvious regret of your sins and your willingness to accept our Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour - it warms my heart to see how people get to know their God in the face of death. Neverteheless, I have some doubts that this message was indeed meant for me - please confirm, ja.

Regards,

Benedict

Sharma likes what she hears, but shows a clear lack of reading comprehension:
Quote:

Date: Apr 16
Subject: I really appreciate your skepticism

Beloved in Christ,
I really appreciate your skepticism about my testimony and my intention to donate my money to the glory of God as it is not an investment but an heart felt offer to the glory of God having lost the beauty of life by the death of my only daughter.

However, I got your email contact from a christian wedsite after a long praying and fasting session which is an indication that this offer is a divine call to serve , It is by the grace of God that we are called to serve God and if we have been choosen by God to work for him. For the Word of God says that those who must serve him must serve him in truth and in spirit. Therefore my donation must be used strictly for the work of God.
There is this joy in my heart that my money is going to be spent for things that will glorify the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. As a woman although filled with the Holy Ghost but born of flesh,you should know that this decision that I have taken is very rare and only few people on earth can forfeit all the wealth they have to do the work of God.But I have done it, knowing fully well that God will not only accept my sacrifice, but will bless me in double fold.

The same thing happened to Abraham when God asked him to use his only son Isaac for sacrifice. Abraham was a faithful man,he knew all it takes to please God "Obidence".Although Isaac was his only son,but he had no chioce rather than to obey God. He offered Isaac as requested by God but God changed the story. Yet God rewarded Abraham and made him father of many Nations because his faith. In my own case, I inherited the fund from my late husband. God have requested the fund for kingdom investment, I have no chioce but to obey his voice,hence my decision to give out this fund as a seed of faith for eternity.

Belove In Christ, God is my witness because I acted on the divine and spiritual directives to seek where my money will be used to the glory of heavenly places and I got your email address from a christian website as stated.

The fact remains that in this age of computer technology and total lack of fear for the Most High God, people are bound to do criminal activities. I have equally been approached by many people who claimed to be pastors and directors of humanitarian organizations to donate my money to them for the purpose of kingdom investment.

The Holy Bible made it clear that thou shall not call the name of God in vain , Equally the bible warned, Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. My humble prayer is for you to seek the face of God for further spiritual directives on this donation . Beloved if the directive is positive, please email me back so that you can open communication with my lawyer for arrangements that will enable you receive the donation for kingdom investment in your ministry.
God bless you.
Mrs Sharma Taylor.

It seems that Mrs. Taylor really is the religious type. Oh well, I'm busy with all the Easter celebrations, but let's still give her what she wants.

Subject: Re: I really appreciate your skepticism

My Daughter,

While you have reached me during a very busy time, I am positive that your request - the request of a repentant soul - should be granted in the spirit of forgivenness and humility. Please tell me how to proceed, ja?

Remain blessed,

Benedict

Sharma continues her religious crusade:
Quote:

To: Benedict XVI.
Subject: Contact my Lawyer for details of my donation

Beloved In Christ.

I really appreciate your understanding. This is necessary and reasonable Since the first requirement for developing trust and confidence in someone is knowing that person -the more completely and Accurately, the better,similarly,accurate knowledge is needed for you to be Motivated to believe in God.� Faith is the assured expectation of things hope For, the evident demonstration of realities though not Beheld�. Paul said, (Hebrews11:1) belief in God without accurate knowledge of The Bible is like a house of cards. a little puff is enough to make it fall. While accurate knowledge is essential to Faith in God , more is needed to move one to obey and serve God faithfully.

"Happy are those conscious of their Spiritual needs,---Happy are the Merciful,---Happy are the peaceable "Together with six other descriptions of Those who are happy, these statements form the striking introduction to Jesus �famous sermon on the mount as recorded by gospel writer Matthew (Matthew 5:3-11) Jesus words gives assurance that Happiness is within our Reach.

I do not look at visible things that are temporal, but I keep my eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecta of my Faith. I walk by Faith and not by Sight. I refuse to walk in unbelief because I have come to the Right place where God operates in my life in spite of my prevailing Situations. I constantly gaze at the World and refuse to be distracted for As I continue to look, am being transformed to the Image of God. I thank God for calling me to serve this purpose (Donation) for kingdom investment.
My beloved In Christ, this donation is a manifestation of the promise of God Almighty "The expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short".Therefore, the offer is now placed before you only because of Your Faith. I pray the Good Lord to open your heart to see the revelations of his Word; let your spirit reveal the many hidden treasures and benefits of This donation to humanity.

I wholeheartedly give you my blessing and mandate to contact my lawyer for details of how you will receive my donation for kingdom Investment in your ministry. Below is the contact information of my lawyer:

Name Barrister Michael Wood
Phone +447040130411
Email [email protected]

May the Good Lord give you the Grace and wisdom to faithfully use this Donation to the glory of heavenly places. I seriously need your spiritual support as I will be travelling to South Africa for my periodic medical treatment and may be subjected to a major operation.
Regards and God bless you.
Ms Sharma Taylor.

Seems that Mrs. Taylor really likes to quote the Bible. But that's a game that two can play.

Subject: Re: contact my lawyer

My Daughter,

How pleasant to get reminded of some of the teachings of our Lord. I must say that I am pleased with your Bible knowledge and am actually quite surprised how well you have learend the Good Book since your convertion. Personally, I find 1 Samuel 18;25-27 a passage that shows the versatility of The Book in an impressive way (as well as Ezekiel 23;19-21). I would be very interested to hear your interpretation of these passages.

Remain blessed,

Benedict

One might say that I dropped the bait too quickly with that, but somehow, I couldn't resist... but lo and behold, I still get a reaction two days later:
Quote:

Reply-To: [email protected]
To: Benedict XVI.
Date: 24-Apr-2006 11:48
Subject: Stop Fooling People Around

Calvary Greetigs Mr. Pope Razhinger.

I thank you for your time volunteered in dealing with my assoiates.I'm therefore warning you for the last time to please excuse us from our busines.I would require none of your socall assistant towards the repatraition of the consignment with securities. I also waring you to desist from deceiving people over the internet therefore exposing the innocent pope benedict's images over the internet involving him into fraudulent activities. Be warned that you have been reported and the Vatican is coming after you shortly. Deceitful Pope Razhinger or whatever you call your name.

Your game is caught here and you are just looking for pics/images to display on your scammer artists board over the internet.

And the moral of the story: Not every Bible quote is really useful to warm one's heart...

Oh, and: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS OGA. HE WOULD PROBABLY FIND IT HIGHLY IRRITATING. Wouldn't that be a shame?
Rufus T. Firefly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who are too lazy to look up my character's two passages themselves:

1 Samuel 18;25-27

25 Saul replied, "Say to David, 'The king wants no other price for the bride than a hundred Philistine foreskins, to take revenge on his enemies.' " Saul's plan was to have David fall by the hands of the Philistines.

26 When the attendants told David these things, he was pleased to become the king's son-in-law. So before the allotted time elapsed, 27 David and his men went out and killed two hundred Philistines. He brought their foreskins and presented the full number to the king so that he might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.

Ezekiel 23;19-21

19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.
hector
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

your a madman
hotmomma1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if you will get this... but I want to say thank you for having this posted here. I got that same e-mail...in fact all of them were very much all alike... And I was hesitant about it, but I figured whatever lets see what they want.. and then I got the e-mail to contact her lawyer..so I typed that in to Google and your chat forum thing showed up... and I really have to say thank you for posting it !

And for those of you who don't know, this is real ! It's a real scam and please be careful... I don't knwo waht they want...but I've been scammed once for supposively purchasing a bull dog... which was stupid of me... but either way i fell for it and lost a fair chunk of money and am never doing it again !! I wish more people would post things like these ! Very Happy

Well take care all,

Thank you !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic