SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

dateing skammer: Help needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lowrider69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi i have been chating to a date scammer and she wants me to cash a check for her, now i know some how she,s going to be ripping me off but what or how she doing it if she,s not asking me for any money yet ??? she says cheak will come from the uk.
also i told her i was closeing my account and she said to join this bank HSBC can any 1 tell me iff this is a fake bank and how to stop them from doing biss to any more folk...many thanks..lowrider69 Cool

http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lowrider

Im checking out the bank. The check will be either stolen or fraudulent. You will cash it, send the money via western union and once the bank discovers the fraud, you will be responsible for repaying the bank.

Ill get back to you on the bank.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank is real, they are trying to get you to open an account there because at the moment HSBC in the UK has a reputation with scammer as easy to defraud. As in they clear the checks no problems.

The scammer may also be using HSBC checks or have bank logins for them (which hsbc seems to be the easy uk bank at the moment for stolen logins) and therefor a HSBC account holding victim is a valuable commodity to him.

It doesn't make sense for a scammer doing check fraud to have you open a false account. He needs you to have a real one to cash the check.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Last edited by friday3 on Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
lowrider69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks very much for wiseing me up with this matter, all i have to do now is think of a way to get back at her/him/it... Very Happy
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can prepare a news article as shown elsewhere on this site, have a disastrous fire in your house. All your checks and fiancial documents are gone and you are emailing from a friend's house. Your checking account is now tied up in repairs and an insurance dispute with you insurance company. You have to lay out big money and fight the insurance company to get re-imbursed. That can take months.

That way you can string him alone for several months until your house gets re-built and things are back to normal.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and remember the bait safe rule .... Cool

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@lowrider69
You can always say the check never arrived. Tell he she has to go back to the bank and put a stop payment on the check then re-issue a new one. Then maybe that check never arrives...then....etc. etc.

HSBC is a major international Banking group. I haven't heard that they were an easy mark for the scammers in UK. Thanks for the heads-up on that friday3.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, Halifax and HSBC are the current scammer favourite in the UK at the moment, taking over from barclays.
BOA and wells fargo are the favourites in the USA
This will change, but at the moment those are the sort after accounts for scammers.
That info is straight from the horses mouth, and pretty much most of the horses in the stable are saying it. Confused

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

lowrider69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whats the bait safe rule my friend??...sorry but i,am new to this Cool

Mr Bogus wrote:
and remember the bait safe rule .... Cool
Bladesmith
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's worth bearing in mind that if you were credit blacklisted most banks would refuse to open you an account. If you were to "close" your own account and only then find out this you would be unable to cash the cheque for some time...

Might delay things a little.
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait safe means several things. Never give out your personal information, like name, address, etc. Never give out real financial information, like checking account number, credit card, etc. Never let them find your internet address which is known as your IP. You can do that by emailing from Google dot com, which hides your IP.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@lowrider69 - Baiting safe means not using any personal details in your email addresses you use for baiting, using a gmail account if at all possible. Worth getting yourself a mentor too.

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@lowrider... this fake cheque scammer.... have you given him/her/it any of your personal details? (name/home address and so on)
If you have, you should drop all contact with the scammer immediately.
If you are going to mess them around you really don't want them knowing where you live

There are plenty more scammers Evil or Very Mad available and more fun can be had if you are safe.

Cheers
A.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
lowrider69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no not given my address out mate

Last edited by lowrider69 on Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
loosey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lowrider

It is not only yourself you endanger but not playing safe. As mentioned earlier NO pissed off criminal is going to knock on your door with his complaints. They will try to stab you in the back when you least expect it. That includes attacking your family.

Drop the macho attitude and play safely. A small smart guy can easily take out the biggest dumb fool.
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Drop the macho attitude and play safely

Ummmm...asking what baiting safe is and saying that he hasn't given out his address isn't a macho attitude Rolling Eyes Saying you're as good as me, now that would be an attempt at macho Very Happy

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

loosey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops, sorry lowrider. I got this thread mixed up with a different one. forget the macho comment. But it is always better to play safe.
lowrider69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NP loosey Cool
and dont think i,ve ever be as good as you friday3, 914 posts you must be good by now.. Very Happy
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
914 posts you must be good by now

You'd think so wouldn't you, but you'd be surprised Very Happy

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

lowrider69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so whats the best way to piss these scammers off big time?? any ideals Cool
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cost them money..any way you can!!

Be it through cafe time, calls to k7 numbers, safaris, informing people about scams, shutting phone lads accounts..........any way you can.

Nothing pisses a scammer off more than spending his hard scammed money to achieve nothing but frustration Very Happy

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

lowrider69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this one comes on late at night , my normal scammers only come on in the day time,
thanks for the advise m8 will give it my best and do everything i can to piss the twat off, Cool do u think they know about this site? Question
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
do u think they know about this site?

Some do some don't, but it costs them cafe time to check here so they don't normally bother.

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My take on the 'Russian problem', very few are actually using internet cafes. Small time, independents may be.
I'm seeing more Satellite Internet service provider IP's in the email headers.....it's BLOSSOMING among the russians.
Most of the romance scamming is done from apartments, with several computers. (My information from people who know more than I do about the mess.)

How do you hurt them? Publish the information you can extract from them. Send them on a few trips to Western Union. Get them 'off script' for as long as possible. That means somebody has to actually read your letters, and write a reply.
There's not much else you can do...........
lowrider69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this may sound dumb but whats a trip to Western Union ?? i take it that must cost them cash Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic