SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody Know Who She Is?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Loki66
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a different site, I have run into someone that I think may not be quite honest about who they are. Here are the 3 pics she has posted. I am not sure if she is scamming or not and if nobody can come up with anything on her, I will remove her pictures tomorrow just in case she is being honest.
If anyone has seen her pics somewhere or has any information on her, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

*Edit- removed pics since nobody could be sure about her*

-Pastor Rebecca

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COPERATION WHILE YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHEATHER YOU ARE TELLING US THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU AN IMPOSTOR?
- Mr Edwards Robert- Lotto Paying Dept

Last edited by Loki66 on Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What other site was she on? Call me synical but I have never experienced a super hot girl with professionally done photographs anywhere on the Internet who was not really a scammer. Think about it. There is a 99.9% chance that this is just another scammer.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
babe_in_muguland
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The photos don't look familiar, but then it's almost impossible to tell anything just by a few pics. The 2nd and 3rd appear to be done in a studio setting. All three of them appear like they may have been scanned photos. The 3rd one also looks like it may have been scanned from a magazine. The vertical lines on the dress are the giveaway.

Quite honestly, a bit of text from whatever she's written might be of more use, because you could google on the phrases.
Loki66
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would rather not say what site it is from as it has nothing to do with dating or scamming. Essentially what it comes down to is she showed up all of a sudden and is doing things that I found odd and I got suspicious that she may not even really be this person. Someone commented on the pics being professional and she claims to be a model. I think she is setting something up but without proof, I will not say anything. Honestly, I don't know for sure but she is all just a little too perfect to be real if you know what I mean.

-Pastor Rebecca

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COPERATION WHILE YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHEATHER YOU ARE TELLING US THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU AN IMPOSTOR?
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what angle is she playing .... is she playing the russian angle or the american in nigeria etc etc

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Loki66
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nothing like that. I'd rather not say as I don't want to cause problems for her if she is honest. I was just hoping that someone might have seen her pics somewhere before.

-Pastor Rebecca

Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i was only asking bcos she kinda looks familiar , perhaps i saw her on russian-detective.com ..... but i dont know with the little info you gave us

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Loki66
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She posts on a message board but that is all I will say about her. I don't want to drag her through the mud on the off chance she really is who she claims to be.

-Pastor Rebecca

Masterjeem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i may have seen those pictures on okcupid.com, but dont quote me on that. they look very familiar and i've tormented many a scammer from that site. its free and loaded with scammers! its awesome! and by the way, a chick like that claiming to be a model most likely wouldnt meet her prince online. especially if you claim she's acting a bit weird....or maybe she's one of those hot chicks that are crazy! thats hot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic