SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419Computerkiller
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pulled this out of the surplus letter forum.

My first message to him:

To: [email protected]
Date: Apr 24, 2006 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: MR.JOHN MBAKI.

John Mbaki,

I am willing to assist in this transaction. Please send me more details so that we can get this transaction moving.

Thanks,

Isee Morbutts

His Reply:

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Apr 24, 2006 2:07 PM
Subject: MR.JOHN MBAKI.

Dear:Isee Morbutts,

I really thank you for your reply and willingness to assist in this business transaction which will beof great benefits to both of us after the end of thetransaction.As my proposal has said it alconcerning the nature and the part you are to play so that we can have success in this business,I only owe you but a little explaination.The deceased customer died when my bank does not know any of hisrelation or family and every attempt made by my bank to reach or contact any of his family friends orrelations proved abortive.

I want to remind you immediately because of how important and urgent this transaction is to me.Beinformed that all I need from you is your trust, confidence and your financial capability to handle this transaction as I will not want any disappointment from your side and more so I equally want you to assure me that you will not disappointme or betray me if this money is transacfered into your bank account.Presently, this money is still here in the bank uncliamed that is why I have contacted you to assist me claim this money to enable me come over to you for sharing which is forour benefit and for that of our families as well. Please I stand to assure you that thistransaction is risk free as I did mention in my first message and will be 100% successful for all I need from you is to follow my instructions as to aviod making any mistake.

As regards travelling, this transaction does not necessarily require your presence here .Therefore,on your reply, I will send to you a text of application letter you will retype and send to the bank for approval and I will equally want you to call the bank and confirm the existence of this money here in the bank for I am giving you a 100%assurance of success as all my hope and future is in this transaction for I have served this bank formany years and this is the only opportunity beforeme which I want you to assist me so that we willreceive this money which is for our benefit and forthat of our Family.

Finally, I will be waiting for your urgent reply tothis mail so that we will proceed further and Iassure you that within three weeks time from thedate of submission of the application letter to thebank, this money most surely be released andtransfered into your bank account because the bankhave been expecting the relation or next of kin tothe deceased to have come to claim this money for a very long time now.

I will not hesitate to send the application form to you on hearing from you.

My Best regards.

Mr.John Mbaki.

The visual on the email is funny...you can see where he just used a message from somewhere else and copy/pasted...

My Reply:

Bcc: Ira Semtex <[email protected]>
Date: Apr 24, 2006 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: MR.JOHN MBAKI.

John Mbaki,

I am willing to assist in this transaction. Please send me more details so that we can get this transaction moving.

Thanks,

Isee Morbutts

And his reply: (I'm not sure what one to believe (as far as I can tell they are identical, but sent roughly and hour and half apart))

Date: Apr 27, 2006 1:45 PM
Subject: (Manager Credit and Foreign Bills Lloyds Tsb). Read it well and get back.

Dear Isee Morbutts,

How are you doing today , hope all is well with you and your family ? I am happy to hear from you and your interest to give me this massive assistance to see that this fund is transfered into your account.

My primary assignment concerning this fund to to invest this money into your country base on any promissing business in your country and on your advice. I want to inform you that , you have to promise me that you will not betray me if this fund gets into your account , because before success will be achieved we have to have trust on each other and make sure that transparency is in place.

I will forward to you the bank text of application which you will fill and send to the bank as the bonafide next of kin to our deceased customer through bank email address and you will also fax the same filled application to my bank through the bank fax number .

I will like you to call me on my direct telephone number immedaitely you recieve this mail and again , please try to send to me your telephone number for easy communications.This transaction took two year to monitor before I come to this stage of contacting you that is why I promise to supply every detailed informations of our deceased customer which I have gotten from the secret file jacket which will enable us to effectively complete this transaction.

You have to follow my instruction in this transaction as an insider in the bank I am in the best position to advice you on what to do and you shoulkd not do anything on your own without contacting me for us not to make any mistake.

PLEASE I WILL START BY PUTTING THINGS CLEAR TO YOU.

This fund has lasted more than the expected period here in our Bank.And because I am interested and have taken my time and necessary steps to be sure no one comes for it. It is as well as forgotten funds (lying dormant for years here in my BANK).This is why this FUND is till today.

I have not started this proposal with any intention to rip any body off or exploit any one either.This transaction is something that I want to do without any traces.

THIS IS BECAUSE MONEY WITHOUT SECURITY AND REST OF MIND IS USELESS.

I like my honourable job of confidence as a BANKER and I would like to leave the job on my own out of personal volution .Honestly I appreciated the high level of committment, sincerity and seriousness that you have demonstrated in your reply. I promise you that you will not regret being positive and straight in your life. Money can buy everything but it cannot buy confidence and life.

The nature of the transaction in details:
I am still members of the BANK PANEL, that will be charged to investigate the whole process of this inheritance fund transfer here in my Bank. So I have prepared the proof of kinship right here in the bank with the personal information of the deceased on my own secretly,

I do not want to have any hitch in this transaction as a result of delays and in the process of this transaction so we have to be very fast as our fastness will determine how quick this whole fund will be transfered to your persponal for
eign account in your country .

I have been in the BANKING profession for years and so I want you to follow my instructions very well so that we dont make mistakes that can make us lose the whole fund because this whole fund is my hope and life for now.

MY WORD:
This transaction is 100% Riskfree and Legal and also will Never involve any one along the line if only you are ready to follow my guidelines. All you need to do now is to understand that the watch-word of this great transaction is CONFIDENTIALITY and TRUST.
Do not expose this to friends to protect this transaction from suffering a hitch anywhere along the line.

Everything is legal and will be legally done. An ATTORNEY will get all the fund transfer approval documents legally to effect the transfer. There is nothing different from the normal bank fund transfer proccedure .The only difference is that we are going to change the particulars of the next of kin who is late to your own name and any person can stand for this claim.

I am 100% sure of success as every modalities on how this fund will be transfered to your personal foreign account in your country and also because I have carried out series of investigations concerning this fund since almost 2 years now and I discovered that except I move this money out from my bank here, it will be forfitted to the government of my country as unclaimed bills and they will share the whole fund among themselves.

My dear all I need now is your maximium co-operation and maturity to see that we finally smile together as ONE FAMILY in few days from now.

See below the necessary information about me:
1)Mr John Wilson
2)Date of birth: 16/09/58.

3)Place of birth: Benin.

4)Profession : Banking.

5)Passport type: Service

6)Date of issue: 11/02/2004.

7)Issuing body: The government.

8)Passport no. 656500 Expiry date: 10/02/2007.

So my dear be-rest assured as I got into Mr Edmund Miller security file jacket in this bank and got all the needed information about his account and all information his next of kin should know.

And because he was a foreigner, I started looking for a foreign partner who is capable and trustworthy that will help me put claim over this fund. And as I saw your contact through my internet business search I decided to contact you immediately as my spirit told me to do.So please do not be afraid as I am still working in this Bank that the whole transaction will be done.ok.

A good underground work has been done within the bank with my colleague with whom I have been working very hard towards the success of this transaction.

I will forward to you all the needed information and will guide you adequately in this transaction as soon as I recieve your mail and for you to assure me that you will not run away with my money. You have to re-assure me that my own share of the funds will be safe in your hands after the succesful inheritance and transfer of this fund to your personal account in your country.

I will also forward to you the TEXT OF APPLICATION which you will tender to the bank here as next of kin to the deceased with all the required information about the deceased and his account particulars with this bank ,also any advise you will give me for futher investment in your country is highly welcome my dear.

For helping me to provide a foriegn account, you will be given 50% of the total fund as gratification, while 50% will be for me and my family.

Upon reciept of this mail there is a bank text of application which you will fill and send to my bank through bank email address and ytou will fax a copy to my bank through bank fax number and also the procedures involved. For more clarification you can call me on my mobile

phone number 00229-95 867-954.
I await your response urgently.
Thanks and God Bless you and your family.

Best Regards.

John Mbaki
(Manager Credit and Foreign Bills Lloyds Tsb).

Date: Apr 27, 2006 3:16 PM
Subject: (Manager Credit and Foreign Bills Lloyds Tsb). Read it well and get back.

Dear Isee Morbutts,

How are you doing today , hope all is well with you and your family ? I am happy to hear from you and your interest to give me this massive assistance to see that this fund is transfered into your account.

My primary assignment concerning this fund to to invest this money into your country base on any promissing business in your country and on your advice. I want to inform you that , you have to promise me that you will not betray me if this fund gets into your account , because before success will be achieved we have to have trust on each other and make sure that transparency is in place.

I will forward to you the bank text of application which you will fill and send to the bank as the bonafide next of kin to our deceased customer through bank email address and you will also fax the same filled application to my bank through the bank fax number .

I will like you to call me on my direct telephone number immedaitely you recieve this mail and again , please try to send to me your telephone number for easy communications.This transaction took two year to monitor before I come to this stage of contacting you that is why I promise to supply every detailed informations of our deceased customer which I have gotten from the secret file jacket which will enable us to effectively complete this transaction.

You have to follow my instruction in this transaction as an insider in the bank I am in the best position to advice you on what to do and you shoulkd not do anything on your own without contacting me for us not to make any mistake.

PLEASE I WILL START BY PUTTING THINGS CLEAR TO YOU.

This fund has lasted more than the expected period here in our Bank.And because I am interested and have taken my time and necessary steps to be sure no one comes for it. It is as well as forgotten funds (lying dormant for years here in my BANK).This is why this FUND is till today.

I have not started this proposal with any intention to rip any body off or exploit any one either.This transaction is something that I want to do without any traces.

THIS IS BECAUSE MONEY WITHOUT SECURITY AND REST OF MIND IS USELESS.

I like my honourable job of confidence as a BANKER and I would like to leave the job on my own out of personal volution .Honestly I appreciated the high level of committment, sincerity and seriousness that you have demonstrated in your reply. I promise you that you will not regret being positive and straight in your life. Money can buy everything but it cannot buy confidence and life.

The nature of the transaction in details:
I am still members of the BANK PANEL, that will be charged to investigate the whole process of this inheritance fund transfer here in my Bank. So I have prepared the proof of kinship right here in the bank with the personal information of the deceased on my own secretly,

I do not want to have any hitch in this transaction as a result of delays and in the process of this transaction so we have to be very fast as our fastness will determine how quick this whole fund will be transfered to your persponal for
eign account in your country .

I have been in the BANKING profession for years and so I want you to follow my instructions very well so that we dont make mistakes that can make us lose the whole fund because this whole fund is my hope and life for now.

MY WORD:
This transaction is 100% Riskfree and Legal and also will Never involve any one along the line if only you are ready to follow my guidelines. All you need to do now is to understand that the watch-word of this great transaction is CONFIDENTIALITY and TRUST.
Do not expose this to friends to protect this transaction from suffering a hitch anywhere along the line.

Everything is legal and will be legally done. An ATTORNEY will get all the fund transfer approval documents legally to effect the transfer. There is nothing different from the normal bank fund transfer proccedure .The only difference is that we are going to change the particulars of the next of kin who is late to your own name and any person can stand for this claim.

I am 100% sure of success as every modalities on how this fund will be transfered to your personal foreign account in your country and also because I have carried out series of investigations concerning this fund since almost 2 years now and I discovered that except I move this money out from my bank here, it will be forfitted to the government of my country as unclaimed bills and they will share the whole fund among themselves.

My dear all I need now is your maximium co-operation and maturity to see that we finally smile together as ONE FAMILY in few days from now.

See below the necessary information about me:
1)Mr John.M.Wilson.

2)Date of birth: 16/09/58.

3)Place of birth: Benin.

4)Profession : Banking.

5)Passport type: Service

6)Date of issue: 11/02/2004.

7)Issuing body: The government.

8)Passport no. 656500 Expiry date: 10/02/2007.

So my dear be-rest assured as I got into Mr Edmund Miller security file jacket in this bank and got all the needed information about his account and all information his next of kin should know.

And because he was a foreigner, I started looking for a foreign partner who is capable and trustworthy that will help me put claim over this fund. And as I saw your contact through my internet business search I decided to contact you immediately as my spirit told me to do.So please do not be afraid as I am still working in this Bank that the whole transaction will be done.ok.

A good underground work has been done within the bank with my colleague with whom I have been working very hard towards the success of this transaction.

I will forward to you all the needed information and will guide you adequately in this transaction as soon as I recieve your mail and for you to assure me that you will not run away with my money. You have to re-assure me that my own share of the funds will be safe in your hands after the succesful inheritance and transfer of this fund to your personal account in your country.

I will also forward to you the TEXT OF APPLICATION which you will tender to the bank here as next of kin to the deceased with all the required information about the deceased and his account particulars with this bank ,also any advise you will give me for futher investment in your country is highly welcome my dear.

For helping me to provide a foriegn account, you will be given 50% of the total fund as gratification, while 50% will be for me and my family.

Upon reciept of this mail there is a bank text of application which you will fill and send to my bank through bank email address and ytou will fax a copy to my bank through bank fax number and also the procedures involved. For more clarification you can call me on my mobile

phone number 00229-95 867-954.
I await your response urgently.
Thanks and God Bless you and your family.

Best Regards.

John Mbaki
(Manager Credit and Foreign Bills Lloyds Tsb).

So, this is where I stand. I hope to keep this going for a while. In the near future he is going to get my K7 number for my voice...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn--he's gonna TYPE ya to death! LOL

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't realize Clavell was a lad... Shocked

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic