SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

stupid russian scripts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loosey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i can't seem to get these girls to break out of the script. They must have a sequence they go through. Everything is impersonal, no real answers to any of my questions. just form letters

First i tell them about my hobby. Strip clubs and lap dancers. No mention in the reply. Then i offered her a trip to Hedonist Club in Bahamas. (single men not allowed, I need a partner) No mention. finally i asked for advice on how to murder my wife and still no deviation from the script.

i need a script of my own untill they start reading my letters. anyone got a good series of opening messages?
Cheesy Burger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They don't read em, it doesn't matter what you write. Just make up a boring, fairly straight script of your own to keep them going. When it gets to WU time you can start your fun, thats when they start to read what you write.

Nigeria Bahamas, The Bahamas, The
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can try a variety of things. CB is right, 90% of the time, they aren't reading your letters, or even looking at the pictures you send.
There are exceptions, which you'll have to play by ear.

A couple of things you can try.
Send the letter back to them as a reply. Nice bulk in the inbox, they usually don't notice until money time. You can also set up a filter to forward the letter back to them in your mail box. Works pretty good. Effortless. They may notice when it comes close to money time. Write some short handwritten stuff.
You can also compile some bizarre letters from sentences they send you. Can get pretty strange once you get a collection of romance letters!
That's more for your amusement, than anything else. They usually don't read them.
I've found MINIMAL effort on your part yields the same results with the romance scammers. Elaborate stories are funny, FOR US, it doesn't matter with them.
All they want to see is that incoming letter with the 10 digit number!!
loosey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok

I sent a photo and data sheet for a Hummer H3, in Finnish. I guess I'm now the international distributer for Hummers. Told her the emails must have gotten mixed and the Finnish Hummer dealership now has my love letter.

It was a big photo too.Suitable for displaying on the wall. 24x16 inches and 300dpi or something. I guess that got her attention.
Baron Von Raschke
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Loosey - the bigger the file the better! Twisted Evil

The Russian scammers are too sophisticated and not as fun as the nigerians. The funnest part is chatting on Yahoo with them - possibly more fun than talking with them.
Having said that, try to get the Russians offscript by chatting with an instant messenger like Yahoo or MSN. . .If they don't have it then stop the bait - it's that simple

Barr. Uche wrote:
'you did'nt not tell me of the the proper MTCN numer again!'
PerryScope
Not quite a Newb

Location: Trying to NOT listen to the Pirate Song ! Yah Harr Fiddle De Dee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loosey wrote:
i can't seem to get these girls to break out of the script.

Hmmm ,

You are "Assuming" that they are Girls ! Shocked

My money is on the fact that maybe 50% or more are male .

After all , They only want your Ca$h and you are never going to see them in real life .

But hey , It's all good fun regardless Twisted Evil
Cheesy Burger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PerryScope wrote:
My money is on the fact that maybe 50% or more are male .

Thats a bit optimistic, I'd guess at 90%!

Nigeria Bahamas, The Bahamas, The
PerryScope
Not quite a Newb

Location: Trying to NOT listen to the Pirate Song ! Yah Harr Fiddle De Dee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm always the Optomist Very Happy

Or was that Optometrist , Dunno I cant see the Keyboard Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic