SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What types of replies do you send to your girlfriends?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my girlfriend stopped replying sending me letters after the 5th time I replied with something like "thats great" or "tell me more"

So I started using random love letter generators from the internet. But now I have sent out a few replies with famous speeches such as Martin luther King's "I have a dream" speech. I am waiting to see if my girlfriends will notice anything funny about my latest letter.

what types of crap do you use as your replies?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"If you really loved me you'd lose the clothes" Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just got done chatting with a girl from Ghana that said she would take naked pics while holding a sign, so if you really do love me you will get the pics I requested hunny

Quote:
So you dont love me? Is that why you won't get the naked pics for me? Hunny....whyyyyyyyyyyy?

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of mine have figured out I just send the letter they send, back to them. Same 'group'....luckily, all don't notice.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic