SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Dude
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads sure are prickly about the idea of forged WU documents and moneygrams, aren't they. Forge a passport, a court document, even set up a fake website; no problem. But, forge a WU form, and they get their shorts hiked up their asses.

Do you Yahoo? Not anymore you don't.
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason, I bow to you--this bait is truly a work of art!

Considering all the priceless lines I've seen so far, you don't need a signature box....you need a signature PAGE!

I keep hoping this will keep going on--it's better than 'Desperate Housewives' LOL

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stay Tuned!

All through this bait Usman Bello's gang aka Ladiji has "chopped" Ekenes gangs dolla. Well tonight about 3AM Lagos time, member Ergot is going to place a call as UB to Ekenes home number and taunt him over another chopped transfer Twisted Evil Hopefully Ergot will get to record a few choice mugu insults from Ekene Laughing I cant wait.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene has been on the hotline to wetsern union customer support (the real one) and forwarded everything to Rachel.

So, at the end of this post is what I did, I spoofed a reply from western union customer support to show that Usman Bello picked up the funds. This is to prime Ekene for his phone call later tonight. If he doesnt log on before the phone call, he will be livid when he reads it in the morning after being yelled at by Usman at 3 in the morning Twisted Evil

Ekene to Western Union (the real one)

Quote:

Received: 04/17/2006 12:08pm Mountain Standard Time (GMT - 6:00 )
To: [email protected]
Subject: Western Union Money Transfer(R)

Name: Ugwueke Ekene
Email: ugwueke_esq@xxxxxxx
Order Number: 42
Order Date: 04/13/2006
Question: I was sent money from Germany by Western Union but the Western Union payment outlet said they cannot see the money even though it showing the money to be available for receiver to pick up on the Western Union Website.

Sender Name:Martin xxxxxxxx

City:Harmburg,Germany

Receivers Name:Ugwueke Ekene

City:Enugu Nigeria

Reply from Western Union: (the real one)

Quote:

To: ugwueke_esq@xxxxxxxxxx
Date:
Subject: Re: Western Union Money Transfer(R)

Hello Ugwueke,

Thank you for contacting Western Union. We are writing regarding your inquiry.

We do not show any Money Transfers available at this time. Please contact your sender and obtain the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) so that we may assist you further.

If you have any additional comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].

Sincerely,
Kenji
Customer Service Representative
www.westernunion.com

Reply from Western Union (a fake one! Twisted Evil)

Quote:

To: ugwueke_esq@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Apr 21, 2006 8:20 AM

Hello Ugwueke, Thank you for contacting Western Union. Further investigation into your complaint has shown that the transfer has been picked up. It appears that the transfer was placed on hold in Lagos and diverted to a Mr Usman Bello who picked up the funds. Please contact your sender to determine why the funds were diverted. If you have any additional comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Sincerely,
Kenji
Customer Service Representative

bbwwwaaaaaa!!! I cant wait for ergots phone call !

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
KatieBuckeye
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your work! I get excited when I see new action on the thread.

To tell you the truth i doubt if you are the one who sent this message,what is related to me and
homosexual, you made me weak. - Mirian Zafar
noobie2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have read this all the way through and I am absolutely in awe. This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. You are officially in my pantheon.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to the spoofed mail from WU, and UBs early morning wake up call, Ekene is convinced that UB has chopped his dollar. The recording of Ergots call to to Ekene will be posted tomorrow. Here is Ekenes latest mails to Rachel:

Quote:

Madam,

Did I not tell you not send money to me through Western Union??.Did I not tell you in my country the Western Union Officials are highly corrupt and inefficient???.Did I not tell you I have lost every confidence in them and cannot recommend them for anything.

Now look at the mail I got from the Western Union Customer Service.The money was placed on hold in Lagos and diverted to one Usman Bello who picked the money.Now this people should not be allowed to get away with this.I want you to write Western Union Customer Service.Let them explain why it should be diverted or even put on hold.Let them fish out this people,refund the money and sack them.There is mole in the Western Union Headquaters in Lagos who is working with a cabal of criminal.That mole must be fished out and sacked.

I will write them too but I want you to write them and make your complaint that the intended receiver did not receive the money.Let them fish out the mole that signed the redirection,the ooficial that made the payment to Usman Bello.Both of them are involved in this.

You can also forward to me the mail you wrote to them,after reading it I will also know what I will write to them.

Ugwueke Ekene

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

To: ugwueke_esq@xxxxxxxxxxx

forwarded message is that posted previously

Rachel wrote:

What is this nonsense? Western Union's website says the money has been picked up. If I "forged" the documents as you say, then how do you explain that they check out on Western Unions website?

Quote:
Madam,

I am sorry for talking to you badly,its just that I felt so bad and was even doubting wether you sent the money.But having read the mail from Western Union I now know you actually sent the money.But the problem still remains the fact that you did not follow my instruction to send the money through account or else this would not have been happening.I also know that by now you will understand what I told you about the Western Union in my country that they are highly corrupt.

Have you sent the mail to Western Union.Please do that immediately.The email is [email protected] or [email protected]

I have also sent them a mail which I forwarded to you,I told them that you were not aware of the hold and divert other.It now remains for you to send your own mail to them and make a complain.They will defintely refund the money since you did not authorise the hold and divert other.I want you to prevail on them to tell you who ordered the hold and divert and who approved them because they are the culprit.

I can remember I tried to warn you about this people people the first time you sent money to me which they took,but unfortunately you refused to listen to me.I even told you this time around to withdraw the money but you refused,now they have taken.

Madam,I suggest you cash money from your account,then send Mr.Pohlman to go and pay it into the account I gave you.That way nobody can trace the transaction back to you.After paying in the money just send me the payment slip.Even if you go yourself to pay the money nothing will happen as long as it is cash and you can use alais while making the payment.

Ugwueke Ekene

Quote:

Madam,

The problem I have with you is that you will not listen.I tried to warn you about this Western Union and Moneygram but you will not listen.

Now that they have taken the money,I want to think of other means of sending the money to me.Why cant you cash the money and send Mr.Pohlman to pay it into the account.That way nobody will know you made the transaction.

Another thing is that this people have acess into your box.That is why they are able to get all the information about the transfer,it is this information that they will give to their mole in Lagos Western Union office to put the money on hold before diverting it. Laughing

So why dont you change your password,you can make it a combination of letters and numbers,that it is more difficult to decode.

Have you written the mail to Western Union,please do so immediately to Western Union.They defaulted so they will have to refund the money and in addition sack those moles there.

Madam,I want you to cash the money send Mr.Pohlman to pay it into the account then you will now send to me the payment slip.

Ugwueke Ekene

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene to Westrn Union Customer Support (the fake one, ie my inbox Smile )

Quote:
Dear Kenji,

Thanks for your mail.How is a transfer put on hold.This is the third time the same person is sending money to me and them same thing keeps happening.At a point I was even doubting if the person was actually sending the money but reading your mail I now know that the money was actually sent.

How can this be possible,the sender does not know anything about the hold divert order.So where did it come from.Does it mean Western Union is porous or what.

Can you please find out who ordered the divert and who approved it because it was not the sender.

I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Ugwueke Ekene

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great work !

chopping dollar -tastic. !!

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene doesnt like the fact that UB has chopped his dolla yet again, but is convinced he will win eventually by complaining to western union and demanding the corrupt employees be sacked.

Ekene fires off a warning to Usman Bello, maybe he needs another 3AM phone call from the axeman again to put him in his place.

Ekene to UB:

Quote:
Tell ur madam and guy in western union that their days are numbered.they will soon be sacked.

UB cant help but taunt the down and out lad Twisted Evil

UB to Ekene:

Quote:
HOW WILL THAT HAPPEN SMALL BOY?MY BOYS IN THE WESTY OFFICES ARE ALL BANK MANAGERS,HOW IS WESTY TO KNOW WHO IN THE BANK HACKS THE COMPUTER.WE HAVE GOT VERY RICH FROM WESTY,AND ALL MY BOYS HAVE RISEN FROM LOW OFFICE BOYS TO VERY RICH AND POWERFUL MANAGERS,NOONE IN THE BANK CAN CHALLENGE THEM FOR THEY ARE THE MANAGER.I WILL CALL YOU AGAIN TONITE TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS,BUT IT SEEMS ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO SAY WHEN I CALL IS "WHAT".ARE YOU DEAF OR IS THE NETWORK IN YOUR HOUSE CHEWED BY YOUR OGAS NANY GOATS HA HA HA

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Western Union Customer Support to Ekene: (the fake one)

Quote:
To: ugwueke_esq@xxxxxx

Hello Ugwueke, Further investigation into your complaint has pointed to a staff member in Lagos being responsible for unauthorised redirection. All transfers at Western Union are tracked by computer software, and when changes are made, the operator must enter his/her authorisation code. This code is unique to each employee and identifies who makes any changes. In this case the code is that of a very highly ranked and respected staff member, so at this stage of the investigation we at Western Union believe his code has been compromised and the redirection was made without his knowedge or his official authorisation. Unfortunately due to privacy laws we are not at liberty to disclose the actual office that diverted the funds, but I can tell you the matter has been dealt with and the operator has been identified to receive a new authorisation code. Please contact the sender if you wish for a new transfer to proceed. The sender has been notified and is entitled to full compensation but to date the sender has not replied. We now consider this investigation complete but if you have any additional comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Sincerely, Francis. Customer Service Representative

Ekene to Rachel:

Quote:
Madam,

I dont know why you have decided not reply to the mails I sent to you yesterday.Well I got another mail from the Western Union today.They have been able to identify the staff that authorised the illegal divert.

Please go through the mail and respond immediately.Western Union said they have contacted you but have not heard from you.I also realise you have written the mail I told you to write to them.Please do so immediately after reading this mail.

Remember I told you to change your password,this people defintely have acess to you mail box.

I want you to follow this matter up,down here I will also follow it up and make sure the officer is dealt with appropriately.

Ekene to Usman Bello:

Quote:

LOOK I DEY FOLLOW THIS ONE UP.THIS NA UR FINAL CHOP.EVERYBODY WEY FOLLOW GO VOMIT.I DEY FOLLOW AM UP.WESTY SAY THE PAY WAS PUT ON HOLD IN LAG AND DIVERTED TO USMAN BELLO WHO COME PICK AM.THEY SAY NA ONE HIGH RANK PERSON FOR WESTY NA IM MAKE THE AUTHORISATION.INVESTIGATION THEY GO ON.GO TELL AM TO PREPARE FOR VOMIT.REMEMBER WETIN HAPPEN TO UR BOYS FOR LONDON,WEY DEM CARRY DEM GO DUMP FOR GHANA.GHANA COME REJECT THEM.TELL THE MADAM AND OGA FOR WESTY SAY NA LIKE THAT I GO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene has replied to my fake western union customer support email. He wants his money!
Quote:
Dear Francis,

Thanks for your mail.I am glad you people are making investigation.Since you have been able to find out that the money that was paid to me was diverted by one of your staff why not just pay me and then sort your problem out yourself.

I mean this money was sent to me,somebody in your office though high ranking and respected authorised the divert and the payment of the money to another person.I think the best thing to do now is to pay me since it has been proven that I the intended reciepent never received the money.So I expect you to ask me to designate the city where I want to receive my money and then go there to be paid. <---Ekene wants another chop! I also w <---this is how the mail was, I suspect he was saying I also want... but it was incomplete

Meanwhile what should one do to avoid this type of unfortunate occurance when one wants to send or receive money by Western Union in the future.

Finally as per the highly ranked and respected Western Union Official in Lagos whose code was used in diverting the my money.Well I do not believe the redirection was made without his knowedge or his official authorisation,I do not believe he is not aware of this.I say this because this is the third time this is happening to me.Every other time the sender sends money to me,the same thing usually happens and the money will be picked.I strongly believe he is aware of this and I advise you take your time to watch and Investigate him/her. Laughing I decided to follow this one up because I was fed up with the whole thing.So I think the so called highly respected official in Lagos should not be respected because he is stealing people's money and jeopadising the reputation of Western Union in Africa in genereal and in Nigeria in particular. Shocked Such a person should be dealt with and handed over to security agents to investigate him/her properly.

So please Francis I want to know if I can receive my money and where since it has been proved I never received it.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thank you and God bless.

Ugwueke Ekene

Through out this bait Ekene really believes that UB is in Rachels's box. He has sent numerous complaints to western union which he also forwards to Rachel, and in his latest mail to Rachel he has begged her to get the refund and send it again. Rachel doesnt give a rats arse any more, she just got a huge sponsorship deal that makes Moris's money seem trivial.

Rachel wrote:

I have been to busy with my sponsor committments to even think about this sordid affair. I will ask Martin to get back to them sometime today, not that it matters, as it was only 12500 euros. I am getting 55 million euros for this new sponsor deal, a very large international perfume company has now contracted me to represent them, and it will be announced sometime around July, so Mr Moris's money no longer matters, I just dont have the time or the energy and I just keep paying and not getting anywhere.

Ekene wrote:

Madam,

I have seen your mail.Please let Martin prevail on the Western Union there to make a formal report concerning what happened so that this people will be accosted.

I will be waiting for your mail.

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachel wrote:

What exactly do you want? Western Union sent a confusing email from someone at datacorp or something like that and said the money was fraudently paid out, but how do I know it wasnt you who collected it? I honestly dont know what or who to believe anymore and I dont give a damn either. Now someone called Governor Charles Soludo wants me to pay 65000 dollars to his secretary in spain, another fee, do they ever end? This deal with Mr Moris has ended up costing me over two hundred thousand dollars if you count all the fees and the money stolen from my account by a crook called Mr Usman Ladiji, I have had enough and have no energy left. I am just so tired of it all. If you want money, I suggest you move to the UK, become a citizen and contact Mr Moris and tell him you will stand as the next of kin to Engr Burke. That is what he asked me to do, so you can do it to, and you will get 25% of 40 million. Maybe you should ring him and set it up.

Now its time to make him feel like that there is light at the end of this never ending tunnel (only for it to be extinguished later Twisted Evil ) he wants the westy employee investigated? Ok! )

UB sends this to Ekene, naturally Ekene will think he is now going to win and going on his previous actions he will keep mailing western union and the world news. But what I really want is the Oga's name and number, so Ergot can place a few 3AM calls Twisted Evil

UB wrote:

SMALL BOI.WHO BE YOUR OGA.WHAT IS HIS NAME AND HIS FOR REAL BOX.ALSO
GIVE ME HIS CELL PHONE NO SO WE GO TALK TRUCE.MY BOI IN BANK GOT BANGED
UP BY WESTY TODAY,HE BE IN JAIL IN LAG AND WESTY WANT ALL INFORMATION.HE
WONT GIVE THEM JOB DETAILS AS I HAVE HIS MOTHER AND SISTERS IN MY KEEP
AS HIS BOND SO HE WONT TALK BUT I WANT HIM BACK ON MY JOBS.I WANT TRUCE
WITH YOU AND YOUR OGA IF YOU PROMISE TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND YOU NO
MORE WRITE TO WESTY OK.I SEE IN MAGA WEISZ BOX THAT YOU WRITE TO WESTY
AND WHO IS THIS WORLD NEWS YOU WRITE TO.YOU STOP NOW AND I TALK TRUCE
WITH YOUR OGA OK AND I LEAVE MAGA WEISZ FOR YOU TO PICK CLEAN.I NEED MY
BOY OUT OF JAIL AND BACK WORKING MY GOOD JOBS AS HE HAVE ALL OUR BANK
ACCOUNT PASSWORDS IN SWITZERLAND AND SPAIN SO YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
OK.GIVE ME YOUR OGA REAL NAME AND CONTACT NO NOW.IF YOU DONT KEEP MOUTH
SHUT I WILL KILL YOU AND FEED YOUR BODY TO PIGS AND YOUR FAMILY I
PROMISE TO SELL TO SLAVER MEN IN GHANA.DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU
AND YOU FAMILY OR DO YOU WANT TRUCE
--
Chief Ladiji

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Ekene will find this response in his inbox from Customer Support Internal Investigations Dept <[email protected]> Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello Mr Ugwueke. I have been handed your file from Francis Lindsey in the Customer Support department. In answer to your questions, Western Union's policy is to only give refunds to the sender. If you believe you are entitled to the funds sent to you then it is your responsibility to request the sender to resend it to you. In relation to the employee that you demanded to be investigated, I can tell you that further investigation instigated by your repeated complaints has shown 692 redirected transfers authorised by this person and hence Mr Martin Daniels has been taken into custody and is awaiting formal charges of defrauding Western Union and his associated bank. The EFCC of Nigeria will be proceeding with this matter as it appears there is a major fraud squad operating within this bank. In regards to your question as to what steps can be taken in future, I suggest you ask the sender to send money to you by Ultra Secure Transfer. UST is a new encrypted secure transfer that Western Union offers for extremely sensitive transfers. Be aware that UST sending is limited to a few European countries and the USA, but UST receiving is available in most countries. UST guarantees security because the MTCN and test question/answer is not available on non UST terminals or the internet and extensive security forms prevent the casual user from attempting to defraud. Thank you for your enquiry, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. Terry McCann. Western Union Internal Investigations, Africa Division.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talk about a lad being tied up in knots Twisted Evil great work Jason Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting approach. I had assumed that Ekene was himself the Oga, given his shiny new Mercedes.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well done on this Bait ..... cant wait to read more

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GeneralAbacha wrote:
I had assumed that Ekene was himself the Oga, given his shiny new Mercedes.

Maybe, I am not real sure but there has been two ASEMs from him to Rachel where he must have clicked on the wrong name in his address book. One was meant for his real life girlfriend. In that mail he explained that his new merc came from proceeds gotten from selling his late fathers land. He was inviting her to go with him on the drive to Maiduguri Twisted Evil That is also how I learnt his real name, Emmanuel Awa. The other ASEM was to someone unknown and he was explaining "how far" his many scams were and called him "Sir". Last time UB asked to speak to his Oga Ekene gave UB a U.K phone number, so who knows!

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene's reply to UB

Quote:

Sebi I tell ya.ya go see.na so I dey warn ya,ya no gree.ya go fuck umuigbo up.umuigbo we dey obodo oyibo dey hussle.u go depot them because u no dey hear.u think say you sabi but u no no anything because u be okpo.

now very soon u go pursue madam and oga for work for westy.because u no de here because u greedy.

u chop my ego.u call me for phone to insult me. Laughing well.i tell u make we run things together but u just dey collect the money dey chop alone.another man go work ,u go chop de money.i hold offor and ogu for uooooooooooo.

GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that Ekene has some serious balls to speak that way to the Axeman... I am scared what consequences might befall him and/or his goat for declining UB's generous offer.

- Joyce Organ

-Charles Soludo
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As expected, Ekene still wants payment Laughing

And remember his mail to the World News? Rachel's latest email will have thinking what a ruthless bitch!

Quote:
Did you see the name of the man they arrested? A Martin Daniels was arrested here in England and deported to Ghana, he was part of Ladiji's gang and the Met set him up and caught him in the act of posing as an Ecobank representitive. He was deported back to Ghana. How did he get into Nigeria, and what role does he play in this? Is Ladiji and his gang also responsible for this mess? Now I am scared, this is very worrying because Martin Daniels has been to my flat, I have met him in person. They wont release him will they? Do you know anyone that could "take care" of him? By that I mean kill him! I'll pay for it, up to 25000 dollars, just get rid of him because I am really worried, he has been inside my flat, he knows exactly where I live! Can you arrange this? Surely as a lawyer you have met many criminal types who wouldnt hesitate to slit someones throat, so find one and let me know how much he wants to get rid of this Daniels, I'll throw in 50000 for you as well if you can arrange this and prove to me he is dead, I will even risk a direct deposit into your account, interpol can go suck themselves, just get rid of this man.

Quote:
Madam,

I got your mail and the content was perfectly understood.Last time I advised you to change your password,you can make a combination of alphabeths and numbers.I am saying this because I still believe this people are reading all your mails.You do not know what you are up against.This is a highly organised cabal of criminal.They are a cartel. Shocked Laughing

I will make some contacts and give you my feedbank concerning your proposal.We have to be very carefull about this.I want you to take every precaution to secure your mail box and make sure that from now onwards only you reads your mail.Like I said before,change your password.Use an entirely different password.I recommend combination of alphabeths and numbers.Or you can get an entirely new email address with a password you have never used before.Because your proposal needs high confidentiality but my assurance to you is that it is very very possible,its just a matter of mobilisation and logistics. Shocked

Meanwhile I want you to send my money using the name below.This is my new secretary.I had to use it because of what this people have been doing to me.

NAME:EZEOKE CHUKWUDI
ADDRESS:121 OGIU ROAD ENUGU

Western Union said they are waiting for you to come and get the refund but you can just give them instruction that you want the money back to the receiver.You can send Mr.Pohlman or go yourself to make the new payment.

Finally about your proposal again.I will let you know soon.But before that I want a mail from you assuring me you have taken every precaution about your mail box.I mean changing the password or the email address.This assurance is important to me so that I will know that you are the only person reading the mail.I will also need to talk on phone with you so that I will be sure I am dealing with the right person.I say this because those people that reads your mail can as well log in to your mail box and send me a mail and I wont know.So if you are ready to call me let me know and I will give you a number where you can reach me.

I will be expecting you to make the payment and send me the information by the time you are replying this mail.

Ugwueke Ekene

Just wait until the axeman finds out about this, Ergot, call this son of a bitch and tell him UB doesnt take kindly to plots to kill his staff Twisted Evil

Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The web you weave Jason - Top Notch!

He must be going insane. This will be one broken and frustrated lad at the end of this. Great bloody work mate.

Cool Cool

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I recommend combination of alphabeths and numbers.

I prefer a combination if alpharoxannes and alphaamandas myself.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guyman either has balls the size of cocunuts or the brain the size of a pea!

Ekene to UB:

Quote:
Subject: MR GREEDY(Chop Alone Die Alone)

MY BROTHER GUY NA GOOD RUNS WEY GOD BRING OUT TO SAVE UMU AFRICA FROM OWU.BUT NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY SPOIL AM.U CARRY MY JOB,CHOP MY DOLLAR.ON TOP OF IT U DEY THREATEN TO KILL ME.HABA,GUY NA WA FOR U.

IF U DEY KILL PEOPLE AS U TALK NA IM BE SAY U GET BETTER BUSINESS WEY DEY BRING PAY.I MEAN IF YOU DEY KILL PEOPLE LIKE THAT FOR WASTE I NO GOOD.COME MAKE I SHOW U HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM KILLING PEOPLE.NO BE TO KILL PEOPLE,WASTE PERSON LIFE JUST FOR THAT.HABA.PEOPLE DEY KILL TO MAKE MONEY.COME MAKE I SHOW U HOW TO USE UR KILLING TALENT TO MAKE MONEY.

ANYWAY SHA THE WESTY WEY I DEY WRITE BE SAY U NO GIVE ME ANY CHOICE.U CARRY MAI JOB,CHOP MY EGO.U SEY MAKE I GIVE U NUMBER ,I GIVE U NUMBER BUT U NO CALL BECAUSE OF UR GREEDINESS.I WRITE U MAIL MAKE WE TALK BUT U NO GREE BECAUSE U THINK SEY U GET UPPER HAND.NOW U WEY U DON GO CAUSE TROUBLE SEND PERSON GO NGA NAIM U WAN TALK.MAKE I TELL U,U NO DEY DO LIKE GUYMAN.U JUST DEY FOOLISH.SEE AS U TAKE DEPOT TWO OF GUYS GO GHANA FOR UR GREEDINESS.U PURSUE PERSON FOR WORK FOR MONEYGRAM BECAUSE FOR UR GREEDINESS.NOW FOR UR GREEDINESS AGAIN U DON CARRY PERSON FROM WESTY GO KIRIKIRI.NO DEY CALL URSELF GUYMAN U BE MAGA.

SHA U WANT TALK U CALL FOR THE FIRST NUMBER WEY I BE GIVE U OR U BRING NUMBER MAKE I GIVE OGA TO CALL U.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not shy is he?

Usman Bello wrote:
SMALL BOI,I KNOW WHERE U LIVE AND YOU KNOW I KNOW,DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW MY TALENT FOR KILLING TO YOU,WITH YOU TO SEE YOUR FAMILY SUFFER? I NO KILL FOR MONEY,I KILL FOR FOOLISHNESS AND BETRAYAL,I SUFFER NO FOOL OR NO TRAITOR. MARTINS IS MY LIFE LONG FRIEND AND PARTNER,HE NO DESERVE TO BE IN CELL,CELL WILL KILL HIM,I WILL MOVE MOUNTAIN AND EARTH TO SET HIM FREE,PEOPLE YOU HAVE ONLY EVER HEARD OF ARE IN DEBT TO ME,THEY LOOT OUR GREAT AFRICA AND THEY OWE ME FOR THEIR LOOT,THEY BE IN POWER TO TAKE THANKS TO MY FINANCE AND MY CONTACTS.I WILL GET MARTINS FREE,AND HE WILL FACE NO CHARGE,THAT I PROMISE YOU,THEN I WILL COME FOR YOU OOOOOOOOOOOO IF U KNOW WANT MY AXE,GIVE ME YOUR OGA CELL NO.I AM IN USA THIS WEEK BUT THAT NOT STOP ME FROM GETTING MARTINS OUT OR NOT STOP ME CALL YOUR OGA. I BE IN SPAIN NEXT WEEK AND LONDON WEEK AFTER. DO YOU WANT PEACE OR WAR?

Usman Bello wrote:
SMALL BOI.U DARE FO PLOT WIT MAGA WEISZ FO MURD MAI GUUD FRIEND OOOOOO MAI AXE,THAT DEY DI LAS THIN U GO SI. U ALSO TEL AM FO SHENJ AM PASSWORDOOOOOOOOO IT DO NO MATTER AS WI GET MAN INSIDE GMAIL WEY GO OPEN AM BOX AGAIN FO US. STAY OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WILL DIE WHEN I RETURN TO Nigerian

Ekene wrote:

BRING NO KAI KPA.IF U NO WAN BRING NO THEN FUCK OFF.UR NONSENSE THREAT NO DEY WORRY ME.UR FAKE TRIP TO US AND SPAIN NO FIT BAMBOZZLE ME.ONYE ARA KAI IBU.U WAN TALK U BRING NUMBER.U NO WAN TALK U FUCK UFF.GREEDY FOOL.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic