SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

yahoo love

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chris781
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am debating on this one, i met a girl in a chat room, there is no sense of urgency here, but she says she lives in africa with her MUM, but used to live in ohio, when her dad died they sold the house and moved to lagos nigeria( sounds popular for scammers), we talkked for a couple days and she said she wanted to come back to the states, she is mixed, her dad was white and her mom well u get it. she says she went to her traveling agent and it would cost her 1700 bucks to fly back and she only has 900 dallars, she was asking if i would give her traveling agent the rest of the money, i got pic of her, her name is helen johnson, he yahoo is helensweet02, i really dont even know that much about her but she says she wants to get to know me by spending time with me, i told her get the money urself then maybe we can talk, or should i just block her from isntant mess me, how do i find out if shes scamin me?. she doenst have naked pics or anything like that. Confused

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

900 dollars? a round number so she requires half a grand? I wouldnt bet on it being real mate. Be a wall towards her is my advice, dont send her nothing.

This is grade A 100% pure columbian cocaine, ladies and gentlemen - disco shit!
Prejudices about video gamers... cant read, dont like the sun and sit in a dark room infront of the pc all day long, dont like fresh air and only breathe exit air from the pc fans, type faster than they can speak... etc
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what chat room did you meet her in?

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

POst her picture. I'm SURE we will recognize her!!!!!!

I'm betting it's the picture of the light skinned swimsuit model they steal from the bikini shop online in Hawaii????
Pretty girl. Slighty wavy hair...

DO NOT SEND MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here, this is the one I bet 'she' is....

Poor gal!!! Still trapped in that hotel in Lagos???? (Jenny Preston)

Last edited by Stepan Fetchit on Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If she doesn't have naked pics then she's not worth talking to Very Happy

It smells of scam to me. Think of it this way, if she wants to move back, but doesn't have enough to even pay the air fare why is she even considering it? If it feels dodgy then odds are it is. You could post a picture of her on here. Odds are at least one person will recognise the pictures.

(edit) beat me to it there Stepan. Must type faster in future.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

her picture is on her yahoo profile

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAhoo? I don't go to Yahoo!! Too many SCAMMERS there, on IM....
Very Happy

No, that's not our beloved Jenny, unless she had to earn her keep in a Lagos doughnut shop, and was paid in product for the last six months!!

http://profiles.yahoo.com/helensweet02

I think you can trust her, though. Loook at this....
Quote:
Favorite Quote: Put God first in all that you do

Tell her she's right. You had a spare grand to send her, but after reading that, dropped it in the collection plate at church today.

Wink
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her you found a flight from Lagos to you for 780 dollars so she can pay for that one herself and still have change to spare Very Happy See how quickly the Visa cost come up Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Slaw99
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I say the odds of this being non-fradulent are about a zillion billion catrillion to one- and that's a conservative estimate.

Do what friday said, or something similar, and watch her backpeddle and come up with all sorts of ridiculous confabulations.

Cellphone United Kingdom Spain United Kingdom Safari Safari
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chris781 wrote:
how do i find out if shes scamin me?. ?

Answer:

Quote:
says she lives in africa with her MUM, but used to live in ohio, when her dad died they sold the house and moved to lagos nigeria, we talkked for a couple days and she said she wanted to come back to the states, she is mixed, her dad was white and her mom well u get it. she says she went to her traveling agent and it would cost her 1700 bucks to fly back and she only has 900 dallars, she was asking if i would give her traveling agent the rest of the money,

That's how!

Have fun with her, but don't believe a word she says!

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
chris781
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

do u think i should tell her to make a sign and take a pic to send to me? i mean. she said she knows all about hoaxs and scams on the net. but what can i say to see that either she is for real or a scammer. she gave me her number in lagos

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris she is not real. It is a scam.

Do as Friday suggested

Quote:
Tell her you found a flight from Lagos to you for 780 dollars so she can pay for that one herself and still have change to spare . See how quickly the Visa cost come up

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
lukeo2006
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A legit reason, and one you can tell her. On her profile
Quote:
WTF, i thought she needed money to get there, but shes there so you dont give her any money Wink

Prejudices about video gamers... cant read, dont like the sun and sit in a dark room infront of the pc all day long, dont like fresh air and only breathe exit air from the pc fans, type faster than they can speak... etc
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask her if she thinks the Ohio State Buckhorns will win the Big 11 conference tournament this year in football...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
lukeo2006
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one Nigerian that claimed to be from a town in Ohio I'm familiar with. She'll vanish pretty fast if you ask some questions....
babe_in_muguland
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is odd. Wink She has a profile over at Soulmates, same photo, says she's in Texas:
http://www.hitdating.com/usa/
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Texas............Ohio........they all look the same from NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(People in Cleveland wear more cowboy hats though......)

Laughing
Bramle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris....

FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!
chris781
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I TOLD HER THAT I FOUND A FLIGHT FOR 781 FROM THERE TO HERE AND SHE STILL ASKED IF I WOULD PAY, THEN SAID THAT MY TRAVEL AGENT WAS LYING TO ME, AND SAID FLIGHTS OUT OF THERE ARE FOR 1600 ONLY. BOTTOM LINE IS THAT SHE HAD ENOUGH MONEY AND STILL WANTED ME TO PAY, SO I SAID WELL I CANT SO SO LONG. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE GUYS

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem Very Happy Glad you found us, if you need any more help or feel like baiting a few scammers stick around Very Happy we'd be happy to have you on the team Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy to hear you figured out that this is a scam before you parted with your money Chris.

Why dont you open a new account and bait her as someone else?

Read a few of the baits for inspiration and ask if you need help.

Welcome to eater Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic