SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nana from Accra

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dolfi56
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email which said: "How are u doing and I hope u are fine my name is Nana Davis and I am from Ghana I am single looking for my soul mate and I know it will be u. I have look into your profile and I have seen that u have what I am looking for my dear I am an honest person caring and lovely woman, I want a man who will love me and I will make that man the most happiest man on earth some one to spend my live with I have many things to tell u when u reply me with your pictures and also tell me more about your self. I will also send u my pictures when u reply I have a lots of pictures for u so this is my email address ([email protected] ) or ([email protected]) please email me and lets talk more ok I hope to hear from u soon bye for now and love from your girl."

Looks very much like a scammer but I nevertheless responded sending a foto of mine and asking her to sen me her photos, which I received yesterday. These Photos look very professional, but I can�t find her in any of the antiscamme websites listings. Anybody has an idea about her?

Thanks in advance

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolfi -- you will drive yourself batty trying to track down a name given to you by one of the scammers -- the names are interchangeable and mean nothing. Some are used all the time, some are made up on the spot. What's more important is what are they asking you to do.

If you have indeed already given your own, true photographs to this scammer, CEASE ALL CONTACT NOW. Especially if you are using your own email. Cut it off and don't respond in any way. If you have given any other personal information, you will have to decide if you need to take any other steps. Let us know what else you've done so far...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Cheesy Burger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody hell she could crack coconuts with those thighs Shocked

The anti-scammer listings can never be up to date, they are always 1 step behind the scammers, and like JMR says they change their names on a daily basis. If you've sent any personal information then cease contact.

If you want to bait then you can get an anonymous email address (fastmail.fm or gmail) and start from there. Bait safe.

Nigeria Bahamas, The Bahamas, The
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Nice legs. Too bad she is not real. Crying or Very sad

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
dolfi56
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I used an anonymus email adress when I wrote to her. I did send a real photo of me though, I don�t think that would be dangerous.

I just received another email and more sexy photos of her (now seven, all of the same person. I can�t post them here because I don�t have my own webspace). She is now definitely decided to marry me. She has only been with one guy before but he broke her heart so she decided to look for a someone who is not from Ghana. She is living with her parents and working in her mothers shop selling clothes. Of course she wants me to call her, the number she gave me is 0023324 3060225. Would you say that there is any risk in calling her?

I am beginning to enjoy this. I am waiting for her starting to ask me to send money, she didn�t do it yet.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do call her, use Skype Out. It is safe and very, very cheap to use. Do not call from home, work, or a tracable cell phone. Read the stickies about audio baiting for more details.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Cheesy Burger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and get a mentor here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16765

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dolfi56 wrote:
I just received another email and more sexy photos of her (now seven, all of the same person. I can�t post them here because I don�t have my own webspace).

Get a free picture hosting account here and let us see them! Wink >>>

http://photobucket.com/login.php?action=logout

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
dolfi56
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, here's some more Nana for you:

In her last email she told me that she was trying to set up a clothing business in Italy with another woman, but guess what? She doesn�t have the finances. She still didn�t ask me for anything yet. Very Happy
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dolfi56 wrote:
She still didn�t ask me for anything yet. Very Happy

The request for thigh-suction surgery via WU can only be a matter of time. Laughing

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
dolfi56
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly, that�s what I�m waiting for. I' ll keep you updated.
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame about the face Laughing These eyes are dead!

Nice body though...who ever she is.

Is that a wedding or engagement ring on her finger?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
Cheesy Burger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cherrie
Apparently rings on that finger don't mean the same in Africa:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70115#576869

Gatorizer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(From below site)

"Once you can identify your local trees by their leaves, flowers and fruits, Learn to identify them strictly by their bark."

http://www.backyardnature.net/treebark.htm

Just a thought but maybe a way to put a little science into the equation of where she might be. Looks like sweetgum, but that's as far as I took it..not my bait.

"Hey, i think am becoming stressed up with this transaction with you.....[Andrew Williams][email protected] (epilepsy anyone?)...lol " 419eater.com--- The most fun a man can have.....With his clothes on."
Matchmaker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That number she quoted is a Ghanan mobile phone. I shudder to think of the cost of ringing it!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since I wrote in my last email to Nana that it would not be easy to get her a visa to Germany (where I live) and that it is a better Idea tha I would come down to Ghana to meet her first, I haven�t had any response form her. Maybe she is scared? Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic