SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finally i get the phone call from me bride to be

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a listen here and tell me if you think it really is my Lovely Russian Bride to be

http://www.speedyshare.com/775671505.html

EDIT :could you also tell me which of the 5 russian brides this is supposed to be , i cant hear it very well

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Olivia???.....ring any bells? Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does she sound like a Russian with US tones to her voice to anyone else?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
gullible
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So... Maybe I'm just slow, if so, feel free to slap me around with a trout, but... How exactly do you download the file? Wink I click the link, and get the page, and like... Nothing happens, so I click the BLAHBLAH.WAV link on that page, and basically the page reloads, and nothing. I have cookies and JavaScript enabled, and I tried both IE and Firefox... So... Any other ideas? Smile

Gullible
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i dont have olivia , did i get someone elses bride on the phone Laughing

i think it is lydia

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70115

this is Lydia by the way

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic