SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Marina is Gone and now I have tears in my eyes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina from Ekaterinburg, she was my "Sunshine Girl". Crying or Very sad

Marina" [email protected]

My bait is over so here is my last trophy. The day she asked for money I had an awful automobile accident, newspaper article and all. Before I went into a coma I told my secretary to contact the young girl and tell her I love her. My secretary was very aggressive in trying to get another trophy and gave her an untimatum. She did not go for it, so now I consider it over and will expose the scum bag for what he is. A low life Romance Scammer.

After awakening from my coma, my lovely secretary had a surprise for me.

I am still not sure if it is an Adobe job as her hands look like they belong on a man. I am not even sure if she is the same girl as the other two.

Another board identified her as a scammer. I think that may have also prevented my final trophy from coming. It would have been a beauty.

We had a digital relationship which lasted more than three weeks, two dozen emails and three photos. I will miss her terribly.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

photo looks fake, not the fact she's holding a sign but it seems to be done in Paint Shop.
if you miss her that much, sign up for a different email address and baiting name and do it all over again. Wink

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, she'll be back....as Natasha, Svetlana, Olga, or some other name.
I stopped having digital relations when I started needing eyeglasses.
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just one regret. I just wish I had the same effect on real live breathing women. It would be heaven on earth.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic