SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Converting mugus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YtseRob2112
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It was Dasher who

won me the award � he hasn�t let me down yet, not like

those useless Comet and Donner. They�ll get what�s

coming to them soon enough.

PURE GENIOUS my friend.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to thank you, Solitary Man, for permission to use your photo of the shrine to Oden in a current baiting project.

After receiving a typical scam email, I got things rolling with the following reply:

(You may recognize the reference to a classic bait by a certain Dr. RKK):

Hey (Scammer Name)!

I want to help you, because our Lord says that we should help people in other countries. But I'd like to know what is your religion? In my family, we belong to the religion of Odin. I'm not even a very good Odinist, my mom is always telling me that I ought to go to the shrine and make sacrifices more often. But I want to do better to please Lord Odin.

I was thinking that instead of taking my share of the money, I could donate it for kids in refugee camps in Togo. Won't Odin be happy with that! My stepfather's best friend is a doctor, and he spends a lot of time there taking care of the boys and girls in the camps. He's a pediatric proctologist (can you believe those big words!), and I guess it costs a lot of money to make sure that all the kids get full rectal cavity examinations. Actually, I think rectal exams are kind of gross, but I guess that it's really important for kids to get them. It would be so great if I could give him the money for that. I don't really need it myself, because my stepfather set up this like really big trust fund for me.

Later,

(Principal Baiter)

P.S. Can you send me your picture? I can send you mine, or maybe a picture of our shrine to Odin.
SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes! I get a vision.

I see...

I see...

I see an entire trophy room dedicated to Odin shrine pics!

Methinks it's time to dust of ol' Ingmar again.

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.
Deborah
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yes! Please bring back Ingo! Or if not Ingo then at least bring back the traditional practices of Aesir.

I have a correspondent who says that she wants to be adopted into my family and convert to the religion of Odin, because Odin has personally revealed Himself to her since we started exchanging emails.

I may need a little help, since I'm much more of an expert on Jewish or Christian ethical monotheism than on Nordic nature religions.
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait!

Especially the pictures of the shrine!

I also had the idea of cunfusing my lad with Odin and Thor (while listening to Manowar). So when I received mails with "GOD BLESS" etc, I just asked "which god" (as there are many of them in the north).

No answer to that question, but since then no more blessings in my mails...

Looks like he doesn't know either.

Regards,
Bjorn
Deborah
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just offered to send a would-be scammer a photo of our Odinist Shrine (thanks, Solitary Man!) if he would send me one of himself - he responded that his religion, Eckankar, forbids photography. So I pointed out the Eckankar web site has a photo of its leader right on its home page.

*snort*
Holy_Frog

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another GOOD ONE!!!!!! As we say here: gefeliciteerd! (congratulations)

Maurice Laughing
alagbon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SolitaryMan wrote:
Hi all!

My first post here, and also my first really successful bait. Nothing special, but I did manage to convert a couple of lads to paganism, and I got some pretty funny pictures.

http://www.geocities.com/ingmar_bergm/

Dude! This has been one of ym favorites for a while. I want statues like the ones in the photo...
Homer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really great bait here. Its amazing that you manged to get a photo like that; really inspiring!

The Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb work! Just love the surreal nature of this! Thank you to you and your pets.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Solitary man, you are a bigger God than Odin my friend, nice one rofllll Laughing Laughing. Was that really a shrine or was it really his fruit and veg stall in Dakar market Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Bovverboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, most inspiring. It will be hard for anyone to beat that! I loved the convoluted responses by 'Cool Balls'. Must have taken them hours. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic