SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Automatic Bots?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do any of these Russian scammers bait with automatic bots or something similar? I have gotten a million of responses- none of which mean anything or ever address what I write in an email. I have never written more than 1 or 2 lines per email. Most emails I just hit reply and send. I even write things like, I HATE YOU or LEAVE ME ALONE, just to see if they are being read, but the contents clearly aren't "well understood", as in most of my letters. The letters are mostly in the same format, with slightly different content every time. Her email is [email protected].

Here is an example letter:

Quote:
Hello! I so am glad to write to you the letter, it so is pleasant for me. It is very
pleasant, when you to me write, it does me very joyful. Today my day has passed so,
that I did not feel time therefore as I have been borrowed. I went to shop what to
buy to myself a spring jacket. It was so for a long time, I very much like to go to
shop, but today, I was very much have got tired. After I have arrived home, I have
gone what to write to you. At us today such warm weather, she is not similar on
joyful therefore as grey clouds have hidden the sun, that so brings pleasure when you
look at him. At us all beginning to thaw, and it is very wet, to not like me such
weather, but that me visits ideas that now spring, it does me very joyful. You can
tell more to me about the city, it would be very pleasant for me, if you to me have
told about the city. For example, where you like to go in the city or where you do
not like to go. At us very modest city, but I think, that at you i very beautiful. I
shall write to you tomorrow. I very much wait from you for the letter. With
tenderness to you Regina.

I never even get a picture... Sad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask and you shall receive Wink

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that your reply triggers the next pre-wrtten script letter in a series, at least until they figure you need some personal attention or it is time for a money letter.
Not sure if this is an automatic feature of 'the bat!'but suspect it is. It is fun to see how little I can write and still keep the letters coming.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These come back without any responses on my part. I will simply reply with a blank email. The next day, not at the same time, I get another email. They are always a convoluted mess, incoherent at best. At first I asked for a pic but within two or three emails I realized that they were not reading my responses. I want to keep it going to see if they finally respond.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been getting mail from her since Feb 20th with no remote answers to questions, no straying from the ever pointless script, and honestly no real point all together. I have sent her some of the most vile in disturbing letters......pictures.....ect.....

I too haven't received any pics of "Regina"?? Nor has she asked me about money? I know that I haven't gotten ANYTHING whatsoever......

If you get something, do PM me......

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depending on what sort of email account you have, you can create a filter that automatically sends a copy of her email back to her, as it comes in. This is also usually enough to keep the fresh letters coming.
I have a couple who have been writing me for months this way.
If I notice the letters stop, I send a little handwritten email, and they start up again.
Wink
Kaiser Sousey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't think its necessarily a 'bot, just someone that doesn't actually read english. My "girl" will send me the next letter in her script even If I've neglected to write her.

Got her entire script ahead of time at:
http://www.russian-detective.com/black_lists/individ/new/a_tolstushka/anikina_ludmila2.htm

Pretty handy knowing what pictures and letters I'm gonna get next. Hope I can drag her/him/them off script at the end of it. Would hate to have her just fade away........Well I guess she can't since I'm baiting her from 3 different accounts started at different times.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That particular 'Regina' is using a satellite internet service. She claims to be in Germany, in a town somebody told me doesn't exist.
In her profile at the dating site, she was a 'doctor', and in her letters she is doing something else.

I just posted all of the letters from her I hadn't yet, on my board.
Will post them here when I have a chance

http://russianromancescammers.forumup.org/viewtopic.php?t=11&mforum=russianromancescammers
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this picture from her today....

Mortar x5
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake head....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It does certainly look a bit funky when you blow the picture up.

Mortar x5
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks fake to me too, even though their photoshopping skills are way ahead of the lads.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
giffengaffen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will learn to read!
I read the topic as "Automatic boots" and the whole thread made no sense whatsoever! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Anyway, I too think the pic's got a fake head.
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The face is certainly superimposed over two different bodies. Notice the hands on both, in the bathing beauty pic the nails are longer and manicured to perfection, in the clothed shot, the fingers are shorter and no manicure. It also appears the bathing suit shot the body is taller than the second one. Good job on fitting the face in though.

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic