SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Alex and Oksana Belousova, the complete 'love' story!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a known scammer, I have been in contact with many times.
She originally contacted me on a large dating site. I've since been in contact with her on as many as ten email addresses and personas at a time.

This 'Alex' has never sent her a picture, of any sort, never said where he lived, not given an age....nothing.
What you see in RED text, are ALL the letters he sent her.
There is a mention of another man, 'Sean', who she has written.
She is called bad names....but keeps writing.

Please excuse some rude comments I make. This lady annoys me!
Some of the comments are meant to insult her, and also to attempt to get some more personal responses from her.

ALEX is not registered on any DATING sites.
He sent the first email to Oksana....she took the bait, and ran with it!

Oh yes, this is the first passport from Oksana I've seen, (Or gotten!), and 'money' letter.
She has driven me insane with boredom before I could get that far with previous attempts!

Quote:
Hello Oksana,
I saw you on the dating site, and thought you were very pretty!
I'd like to get to know you.
Alex

Quote:

JAN 6
Hello my dear Alex.

I so was glad to receive from you the answer to my letter and I am mad to this am glad, that you have wanted
with me to correspond and find out each other closer. And I wish all heart that our correspondence and
acquaintance has proceeded. And in this letter I want to tell to you about myself in more detail. I think to
you it it is pleasant Alex. As you already know, me call Oksana Belousova. I were born and have grown in
city Ulyanovsk. my birthday December, 3, 1976. I from the childhood was brought up in an orphanage. As I have
no parents and I can not tell about them to you my dear Alex. Me have left at doors of a shelter. My
tutors brought up me. And about the parents I even nothing would like to find out. As to throw children, it
is very bad act. If they have thrown me, I mean it was not necessary. I even do not know they are alive
whether or not. And it is not interesting to me to know about them of anything.

I work at small restaurant, in the city, the waiter. This work not so is pleasant to me. Simply now it is
very difficult to find good work. But to live it is necessary to work. In my work to miss it is not
necessary, we constantly have many people and to miss to not have. All working hours to have to work, have a
rest there is not enough time.

I shall tell slightly about the hobby, I very much love different kinds of sports, but one of the most liked,
it to run on park. And still I very much like to knit, I have learned this in a shelter and I have grown fond
of this business. Also I like to observe different telecasts by the TV set. Very much I love comedy and
romantic films. I do not love films where there is a violence or something at this sort. Very much I love
flowers, it is especial tulips. But except for it I raise flowers and houses. Also very much like to listen
to classical music. I very much like to compose not the big poems. If it will be interesting to you, you may
ask me about it and I with the big pleasure shall write to you.

I also like to go with girlfriends on picnic, somewhere in a wood or on the river. I very much like to carry
spend a free time with my girlfriends. Together we is very healthy we shall spend time. We very much
frequently gather together.

I at once want to inform you, that I never had children and it was not married, but to me very much the hunt
to find the love and to create family, and in Russia of me of nothing holds.

I seem has taken a great interest telling you about myself. Too it is very interesting to me to find out and
about you. Where also as whom you work, how will see off the free time, whether like to go in for sports and
you prefer what kind of sports more, what you like to make and what is not pleasant to you?

I very much would like to find out about you more, I have already told about myself slightly and with each
letter I more and more about myself shall tell, I shall hope very much for continuation of our friendship and
I with impatience shall wait your letter.

With hope for the further friendship, your new girlfriend from Russia Oksana.

(the following strange letter from me is a 'cut and paste' letter I compiled, using sentences from scammer letters.)

JAN 8
You are very pretty, Oksana.
What is your cat's name? I have 2 cats, myself.

It very much pleases me, that we become friends, and may
and more. But we shall not think on the future, and we shall live real
time. As your affairs, than you were engaged
for these days off, what interesting business. I hope. That at you
very good mood, and you today perfectly will see
off time, it would be desirable to hope. At me fortunately all is
good, all is simply wonderful also I to this is glad.

I very much would like to find out about you more, I have already told
about myself slightly and with each
letter I more and more about myself shall tell, I shall hope very much
for continuation of our friendship
and I with impatience shall wait your letter.

Alex

Quote:
JAN 8
Hello my friend Alex.

I so was pleased, having come in Internet - cafe when has seen from you the letter. I am very glad that you
have written to me, I waited for it with the big impatience. I am glad, that at you everything is all right.
Than you were engaged, what made? How your affairs road Alex? I think, that at you all is good. At me too
all is excellent. All affairs go well. At us certainly now in Russia it becomes cold, weather spoils every
day. Even on street in such time it would not be desirable to leave. At us now time all approaches to winter
closer. And all is very soon at us will become covered by snow. You love winter road Alex? And I like, though
I love all seasons, it is pleasant to me.

In this letter I to you more want to tell about the childhood more in detail. I want that you knew about me,
well and I want to know about you. You agree with me Alex. As I already informed you earlier, I have grown
in a shelter, and in a shelter I have got, when to me was 1 year and 3 months. So was it is written on a
paper from which me have found at doors of a shelter. You with me agree, you see this latest business in life
to throw the child. I tried something to find out about them, but unfortunately all without results. If they
me have thrown simply as a unnecessary thing. I mean it simply prevented. Hindered or something like it. But
if it is fair, I am not so persistent them searched, as I even do not know, that I would make, if I have met
them. I more than once was asked this question. Well I shall continue about my life in a shelter. Because it
is not so pleasant for me to speak about them. You should understand me Alex. As to me already told nurses
from a shelter when I have already grown up, I was the sociable and obedient child though liked to gambol
though what child it does not like to make. I very much liked in a shelter, it likely because I likely did
not know parent love, I was brought up by nurses. For that time while I have lived in a shelter, I to them
have very much become attached. I till now visit them, all many still there work. Though already and people
of advanced age. I very much frequently go to them on a visit home or to a shelter. At me it is a lot of
friends with whom I have lived side by side in a shelter. We are categorized to each other as sisters, as
native people. You understand about what I to you I speak Alex? My life was cheerful and interesting, but
also and sad. It is difficult to realize, that at alive parents you are in a shelter. Not realizing their
love and caress. My destiny means was so is outlined in advance. But in many respects I even do not regret,
that all so happened. May so even to the best, for me.

I studied also in a shelter, all eleven classes I have studied there. I have finished study with distinction.
I well studied. I had very cheerful educational life. In our shelter. Where I was on education, there were
very many children who in many case have got there as well as I. Me even tried to adopt, but for any reasons
I have remained in a shelter and I do not regret about it. At us various holidays were always carried spent.
These are concerts, games and many other things. It is all we thought out. Pupils of a shelter. Though to us
even there came also actors. Though even as I remember, to us to a shelter some times there came even a
circus. It likely brightest my memoirs from my life in a shelter. We more than once left with a shelter in
other cities which were not so far from us. Some times to me even has had the luck to visit summer camps,
under permits of a shelter. And you in the childhood were in summer, children's camps or sanatoria? Likely
were, as each child wants and wishes it. We very well spent there time. Well and when time time to us has
come to leave a shelter to whom it was executed 18-20 years, all had desire to not leave it. All wanted to
remain. Because we have adhered to it all heart. It was very hurt and difficult to leave therefrom. But all
of us should think of the life who left walls of a shelter. We already should adjust the private life.
Someone began to work, someone has continued training after a shelter. I as well as many little girls have
continued the training. I studied in Ulyanovsk the State University at faculty of sociology. But I shall tell
about it to you in the following letter. Though at me in a head now it is a lot of ideas and ideas which I
want to tell to you, but in the following letters. And now I very much would like to find out more about you
road Alex. About your childhood. About your last and present life.

And now I finish the letter and I say goodbye to you up to the following letter. I wish you successful day
and good mood. With the best regards, your friend from Russia, Oksana.

OK, I'm very familiar with this lady, know she's a scammer, and am really disgusted with her, so this letter is sent...

JAN 9
Dear Oksana,

I am so happy to see your letters!
I'm sorry to hear about your life in an orphanage. If we were near,
I would hug you, gently, my dear!
Tell me, did you experience any sexual interactions between
residents of the orphanage? Here, in my country, it is common for
orphans in such places to participate in sex. They are so lonely, and
frustrated, it is a poor outlet, but an available one.
Can you tell me of your sexual experiences in the orphanage? Did
you sleep with other girls, other boys, or both? Did you make love
with your tutors?
I would have loved to watch, and to particate would have been fun also.
Your letters bring me so much happiness, but so would having my
XXXXXX in your pretty mouth, my love!
Alex

Quote:

JAN 10
Hello the my dear friend Alex.

To me was so pleasantly to see your letter and I have received such pleasure when read it. It is very pleasant
for me to make it. Whether my letters how you estimate my photos my dear Alex like you? Than you are engaged,
what plan for days off? How you will see off the days? I ask you road Alex not much? I make it because I very
much want to know about you more. To know, how passes life abroad. What culture, what customs. And you please
ask me as I am always very glad to tell to you about myself, about my life and about many other things. It is
very pleasant for me to make it.

And today I want to tell to you about the city. I do not know, you heard earlier about my city whether or not.
But for me will be the big pleasure if you will have some representation about it, about my city. My city very
big, which number of 635 9000 persons. Our city was based in 1648 and it referred to as Simbirsk, its this
first name. But city more than once renamed. Our city had very many names. It depend on that, how many time of
it was won with different tribes. And its first name was such because where it is located, there are Simbirsk
mountains and consequently its first name went from here.

Our city in Privolsk heights is located, on coast of the river Volga (Kuybeshevskoe) and Sviyaga. you heard a
water basin about these rivers? These are one of the biggest rivers in Russia. From the centre of Russia, from
city of Moscow, it is on distance approximately in 900 kms, to the east.

In 1924 Simbirsk was renamed also by its basic name for this day Ulyanovsk is. It was named so, on a surname
of local native Vladimir Il'icha Ul'janova-Lenina. Yes, yes it is that Vladimir Il'ich Lenin who is known with
all Russia and abroad too about him more than once heard. He was born and lived some time here. In his honour
in our city very many monuments are erected. His name names libraries, a museum, theatres, and many other
things. His memory love and respect. He was the good person. You about him heard, about Vladimir Il'icha
Lenina?

In our city it is a lot of enterprise in connection with power, a fuel industry, ferrous metallurgy,
mechanical engineering, instrument making, motor industry, the sewing, aviation industry, furniture and many
other things. Very many educational educational and educational educational establishments. Our city also to
be glorified by many architectural buildings - monuments. Our city also has river port, it one of the big
ports of Russia. Here daily come and there leave set of courts, the ships. Also our city has a railway
junction. Our city though it and not so big, but also not small, has two airports which refer to as, most the
basic "Ulyanovsk - east", and another, more less which, refers to as "Ulyanovsk - central". At us the line of
flights is very well adjusted. Also on street of our city buses, trolley buses, a tram go and still it is a
lot of machines.

In our city, also very many cultural - entertaining places. These are theatres, houses of culture, museums,
restaurants. If I have an opportunity to visit theatres or a museum I make it with the great pleasure with
close friends.

And still my dear Alex, as to my sexual life I to you shall tell one. At me she in general is not present,
that is at all was not.

Yes, I do not hesitate it to speak, but I the virgin. Presently unfortunately of it
each woman who is not married yet may brag not.
You understand me my dear Alex? I think yes.
I had no
what intimate affinity in the life and I do not gather before marriage.
So I can not please you with the
stories about it. And I even shall not prove it to you, sending the naked photos with the moved apart legs.
Our correspondence should be based on trust. You should trust me how I trust you my dear Alex. I hope you of
me have understood correctly.

Well my dear Alex, I with the big unwillingness finish the letter. I still very much would like you to tell,
but it in other my letters. I with the big impatience shall wait from you for your letters. I very much like
to read and find out them you. Probably too it is pleasant for you to find out about me.

Your friend from Russia Oksana.

In case you missed it, she actually responded to the questions about her sexual history, and claims to be a VIRGIN!!!

Quote:
And still my dear Alex, as to my sexual life I to you shall tell one. At me she in general is not present,
that is at all was not. Yes, I do not hesitate it to speak, but I the virgin. Presently unfortunately of it
each woman who is not married yet may brag not. You understand me my dear Alex? I think yes. I had no
what intimate affinity in the life and I do not gather before marriage. So I can not please you with the
stories about it. And I even shall not prove it to you, sending the naked photos with the moved apart legs.
Our correspondence should be based on trust. You should trust me how I trust you my dear Alex. I hope you of
me have understood correctly.

Here, I send one of her letters back to her, but forget to change the signature!!!!

JAN 10
Dear Oksana,

I get impatient waiting for your lovely pictures and letters. I
think we can become close, if we allow it.
can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights,
soft music, and just the two of us.
Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you
anything, and you won't be shocked.
Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and
me together, we can make magic. We're a
perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.
Your love gives me the feeling, that the
best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me
going. You are simply irresistible. I
love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of
humor. Everytime I look at you, my heart
misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You
always say what I need to hear. You have
taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and
you mean everything. You are my theme
for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
And, of course, your intelligence, '
cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me.

I do not know as me to you to describe my feelings when I write you
the letter my dear, I so strongly love you
and I invest all my love in my letter because I can not act
differently. All my love is placed in my letters
to you. I hope you it feel, because I hope that it for you not simply
letters, and it is a particle of my
heart my dear. I so strongly love you. Today I sat and long reflected
above that as I think to
me there will be already enough that that you near to me, but
nevertheless I think I should get acquainted and
with other people.

I
so strongly love you. I hope to receive your letter soon. Please
answer my questions I shall answer yours.

Love Always, Oksana

Quote:
JAN 13

Hello my beloved Alex.

I am very happy to write to you the letter again. I at all do not know as me still to start my
letter because I am really very happy to read your letters. My dear Alex, I so am happy
that we with you have found each other. I at all do not know, how to me to thank you, that you have
responded to shout of my lonely heart when I wrote to you my first letter. I at all did not know,
did not think, that we with you appear such similar people. Now I know, that we searched only the
satellite of soul and now it seems to me, that my searches have terminated, because I have met you.
My dear Alex, write to me please, that you think that I work as the waiter because all men
here in Russia count it a bad trade and speak that of the woman which work as the waiter, usually
in such a way want to find to yourselves the rich husband. I ask you that you so did not think of
me because I work there only to pay my accounts. You know, that I was disappointed in Russian men
and consequently have come in the Internet here to find the partner in life.

Today by the TV set I looked the program where told about women who marry by calculation. I do not
understand such people. It seems to me that so they will be never happy. You see it is impossible
not to buy that refers to as as love for what money. You agree with me my dear? There spoke about
women who search to itself for the husband from other country, only to leave from Russia much. And
I was very much frightened by what you will think also of me my dear? I want to tell you, that I
search first of all for persons with which I shall be happy and it is not important for me from
what country. I even shall be happy, if he will decide to arrive to Russia and to live here,
together with me. Write to me please, what you think of it and first of all, what you think of me?
Because it is very important for me, that you think of me, I do not want, that you thought of me
poorly my dear Alex when I write you, I very much want to be with you. First of all I
want to meet you but to not visit your country. My dear, I am disturbed very much by that now speak
very much that all Russian women want to leave the country only. I do not know, how to me to prove,
that I want to be only with you. It is not important for me anything besides what I to you test
feelings. Only it is important for me, that occurs in my heart, only you and as strongly I miss you
and without your letters. My dear Alex, I at all do not know as me to explain that such
for me our correspondence, it is very important for me. You see from this moment when I have found
out you and we have begun to correspond I has believed that there are in the world fine men with
whom I can be happy. And it the man I think you Alex!!! I hope, that for you I too
the special woman. I with impatience shall look forward to hearing from you. I hope to me it is not
necessary to wait for it long.

Yours Oksana.

JAN13

Dear Oksana,

I rather doubt you are a virgin. My friend, Sean, tells me how you
are a XXXX, and toy with the hearts of lonely men.
I doubt you have been a virgin since you first learned you could
earn a few coins from men by performing sexual acts on them.
Probably, you just lay there, though.
I really hope you actually read these words, and they hurt you,
since you do not care who you hurt with your words.
I hope you are proud of yourself. If actually are an orphan, you
should be glad your parents abandoned you at an early age. If they
knew how you turned out, they would disown you as an adult.
Do these words hurt you, Oksana? Do I care? I see you all over
the internet, trying to lure lonely men to write you so you can trick
them out of money.
DO you care if you hurt them? I don't think so!
Oksana, as long as you are doing this on the internet, I, and my
friends, will find you.
Alex

NOTE: I was writing her on about ten email accounts at this point, and she 'loved' most of them. This was sent next.

JAN 15

Hello Oksana,

Of course our conversation is important to you! How else can you
steal money from me?
I so enjoy getting your 'personal' letters in 10 different email
accounts! It's so easy to just read them once, since all are the
same.
I'm sorry I called you a XXXX, and a scammer! It's obvious you are
just a robot!
A XXXX robot, at that!
Alex

JAN 15
You are such a poor, innocent, lady!
People name me scammer!!! I do nothing except look for love! I
only write a few men!!!!!
You are truly a worthless XXXX!

(She keeps writing! She noticed the letter with the sexual comments, didn't notice her being called 'bad names', and keeps writing! I was trying to piss her off, and end our 'romance'!)

Quote:
JAN 15

My lovely Alex!

Again it is pleasant for me to write to you the letter, so it is pleasant for me, that at me is, that I am
familiar with you and that I very strongly love you, so it is a pity to me, that I might not write to you, but
at me for this purpose was the reasons, I passed medical survey, it of anything serious, at me all is good,
this simple inspection, I hope, that you not so worry for me, but I these days I missed on you, me was very
boring without you.

My lovely Alex, I very much would like to receive from you more letters and more photos as I am
very strong in you I am in love also very strongly I miss you, I want to be about you, you simply do not
imagine to yourself as I am in love with you, I think, that my partner in life it you and I can live and love
only you, yesterday I looked at stars and I thought of you, me seemed, that near to you and that we with you
are very happy, at me is not present such day that I did not think of you, and for me is all so perfectly, I
is happy, that I can love you.

My beloved, my sun, mine Alex, I did not trust myself earlier, that through the Internet it is
possible will fall in love with persons whom did not see at all, but now I was convinced of it, yes it really
exists, and now this person you, and now I each day ������ about our meeting, about that as it will be good
us, as we shall be happy and we shall like each other and all at us will be simply fine, it seems to me, that
we shall be very good pair, I love you.

I with impatience shall expect your letter and to think of us with you, and I hope, that I can write to you
each day, and may be and some times per day, but it is now difficult for me also my means simply do not
presume it, but I shall hope only not the best, I very much miss you and I love only you.

Yours Oksana

Wonderful Oksana!
Your letters make my day! Can you really be as sweet, and
wonderful as you seem in your letters? I long to find out.
Oksana, it may be premature, but would you meet me somewhere, anwhere?
I don't expect much, except to meet a charming lady. I am not
looking for a weekend fling!
Can I fly to Russian, or can you meet me somewhere in Europe, or even
here in Canada, or America?
I would love to meet you!
Alex

There's a GAP in her letters, then she starts up again. Was she on vacation, in the hospital being treated for VD?
who knows?
Quote:

FEB 3
Hello my lovely.

Again I am glad to write to you the letter, I hope which will bring to you pleasure and a smile. At
me all wonderfully my dear. At me today very good mood. Though, when I today have woken up and have
looked at a window it was covered with hoarfrost. I at once have thought. That for certain in the
street it is cold. And when I gathered in Internet - cafe to write to you the letter when I have
left on street and in the truth, it was very cold. You simply may not present, last night, when I
went home, in the street there was rather warm weather mine lovely. And for night so has become
cold, the temperature was lowered up to a mark of-19 degrees. It certainly has very much upset me.
As I already thought that any more there will be no such colds, and there will be a warm weather,
but I was mistaken, much to our regret... But nevertheless I am pleased with that I have an
opportunity to write to you the letter at which I feel quiet and happy as I am glad, that I have
met you on the Internet my dear.

How you carry spend the days off, what you will make tomorrow? I still yet have not decided, that I
shall make, as I not so like to plan per day forward because all the same in most cases it cannot
be executed. Sometimes so it happens. But nevertheless I think, that tomorrow's day will pass
rather well, I have any presentiment of it. I hope, that you too will carry out it wonderfully my
dear. I to you of it very much well wish to carry out days off and it is good to have a rest,
before the beginning of the next working week.

I with the big impatience shall wait from you for your letters, with stories how you have carried
out your days off and that you made. Successful to you of day my dear.

Yours Oksana.

The following is another 'compilation' letter. Sentences from her and other scammer letters compiled into a reply.

FEB 10

Dear Oksana,

I get impatient waiting for your lovely pictures and letters. I
think we can become close, if we allow it.
can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights,
soft music, and just the two of us.
Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you
anything, and you won't be shocked.
Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and
me together, we can make magic. We're a
perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.
Your love gives me the feeling, that the
best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me
going. You are simply irresistible. I
love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of
humor. Everytime I look at you, my heart
misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You
always say what I need to hear. You have
taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and
you mean everything. You are my theme
for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
And, of course, your intelligence, '
cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me.

I do not know as me to you to describe my feelings when I write you
the letter my dear, I so strongly love you
and I invest all my love in my letter because I can not act
differently. All my love is placed in my letters
to you. I hope you it feel, because I hope that it for you not simply
letters, and it is a particle of my
heart my dear. I so strongly love you.
Alex

Quote:

FEB 11

My lovely, to me so the letter, my love I is pleasant to write again to you is
very strong on you I miss and want to be only with you, my love I very strongly
love you, my love I can not write to you some days as I leave, to the teacher
who learned me in a shelter, but even when I shall be there, I shall think only
of you, my love I am very strong you likes and always think only about you, my
lovely I you very ask, you do not cease to think of me, you see you to me is
very necessary, I is very strong you love and want always to be only with you,
my love I of you love, I hope, that you to me will write, I love you.

Always your princess Oksana

FEB 12

Hello my Princess,

I feel I am falling in love with you. How can this be possible?
We've never met, never talked on the phone. Can you give me your
phone number so I can call you?
I don't care if you don't speak English well, to hear your sweet
voice would give
me so much pleasure.
Alex

Quote:
FEB 13

My love, my lovely Alex!

To me again so the letter, my love I is pleasant to write to you so is happy, I so am
strong you I like and want to be only with you, I do not understand the feelings, I have
fallen in love with you and now simply I do not know, that to me to make, you see I love
you and want to arrive to you, but whether you want also it, explain to me my lovely, you
see to me so is hard to live without you to live and think about you, my heart belongs
only you and I love only you, and now when we love each other we should decide when we
shall be together.

My love I you love also to me a hunt it to shout everywhere, to speak everything, what I
like only Alex, and what you my most beloved person, my love on what you are
ready to go for the sake of our love? Write to me please to me so strongly a hunt it to
know, I hope, that I am not simple so I set to you such questions, I hope, that you
understand my feelings and may estimate them, my love I so strongly love you and always I
want to be only with you beside, my lovely I love only you, only you can present me that
love in which only shall be we with you and anybody and never can to us prevent in our
love, my love I very strongly love you.

My pleasure, I so am strong on you I miss also want to be only near to you, my lovely I
think only of you and I love only you, I hope, that you will write to me always and I
hope, that you will answer my some questions, my love I love you and I shall like always.

For ever yours Oksana

Quote:

FEB 14
Hello my lovely.

I am in a hurry in Internet - cafe to congratulate you on a holiday, from Dnem Sacred Valentine. As
you know, that this Valentine day, on all ground. Also it is the most good day on this ground when
you speak the second half by most fine words, you give gifts, but the most important, that this day
you with the liked person who likes and to appreciate you, it I think the most important. Because
you have person to which you may speak words of love though it can be spoken not only in this day,
and each day. You see it so wonderfully my my lovely to speak each other pleasant. I regret only
about one, that I have no an opportunity to speak you it looking in your eyes. As for me it would
be much more pleasant than to write it in the letter though I and am glad to this. That I have such
opportunity. With SACRED VALENTINE'S DAY of YOU MY LOVELY............

How you today feel yourself my lovely how your health, I hope at you all well? And how you will
carry spend today this day my lovely? At me all well my lovely, I today feel myself in good mood.
Tonight I with two girlfriends we shall sit at me, we shall note this holiday slightly. I shall
prepare today for a pie and I have turned down them on tea. I hope you too you will not miss my
lovely. I well wish you to carry out this day and to remember me, it will be very pleasant for me.
I hope at you all will be wonderfully my dear.

By the way, at us today even weather warm and solar weather. It so pleases my mood my lovely, that
I am simply happy and still I have an opportunity To enjoy your letter my lovely. Lovely mine, I am
very happy today my lovely.

Lovely mine, on it I shall finish the letter and with the big impatience I shall wait from you for
your letters which will bring to me still the big pleasure to me. YOU MY VALENTINE. Yours Oksana.

Quote:
FEB 15
My beloved Alex!

To me so the letter, my love again is pleasant to write to you, I so am happy to write
each time to you, my love I so am strong you I like and there is to be only with you my
pleasure I of you likes and simply I do not know that to me to make, I so am strong in you
am in love, that I so do not have forces to live and think of you, my love I you very
strongly love and want, that you was only mine and that nobody could take away you at me,
me nobody is necessary except for you I love only you, my lovely I is simple without mind
from you, that I of you love, but only you force me to suffer, you not how many me do not
regret, you do not think of my feelings, you see I of you love and want to be only with
you, I love you my lovely Alex.

My love how pass your days, what you made per day Valentine how you have carried out him,
what interesting at you were? My lovely I it is very strong on you I miss and I want
always is near to you, my lovely I love you and always I want to love but to like and am
near to you, my love, that we shall make at our meeting as you imagine him, tell to me
please to me it so interestingly, I hope, that I very few questions to you set I hope,
that you on them will answer, my lovely I never had children and at me was not such
person, which I would love, but now he is I has grown fond of you, now I has understood
that it for feeling love and that she makes with the person, now I understand, that for
the sake of love of persons may go even on the most not considered acts and anything with
it to not make, my lovely and on what act you is ready to go for the sake of love, on how
many is strong you of me love, I of you very strongly love and is ready for the sake of
you even on death, as I of nobody lose after that, you see at me is not present anybody,
and probably you understand, that I write you, My love I love you and I shall like always.

My lovely, my beloved, I so am strong you I like and with impatience I shall expect your
answer and I think of you and me so am lonely without you, my love I love you and always
of you I shall think, my love I love you.

Yours Oksana

FEB 15
Wonderful Oksana!
Your letters make my day! Can you really be as sweet, and
wonderful as you seem in your letters? I long to find out.
Oksana, it may be premature, but would you meet me somewhere, anwhere?
I don't expect much, except to meet a charming lady. I am not
looking for a weekend fling!
Can I fly to Russian, or can you meet me somewhere in Europe, or even
here in Canada, or America?
I would love to meet you!
Alex

Quote:
FEB 17

My lovely, my beloved Alex!

I so again am happy to write to you the letter, my love I so am strong on you I miss also
very strongly I want to you and to be only with you, my love I so strongly love you, that
you simply may not imagine it, my lovely as your affairs as pass your days, my lovely I
are very strong on you I miss and very much I grieve, my love to me so is lonely without
you, want to be only with you, my love I love you.

My lovely Alex, I each day think only of you about our meeting, about that as we
live together and that as we are happy, I dream to carry out each day only with you, you
see I so am strong you I like and want to be with you and to love only you, only you mine
beloved, my love I do not know that to me to make, as to me my love, to us is necessary to
think of our meeting, when she at us will be, my love to us is necessary all to decide and
to consider, you see to us is necessary to meet, as our correspondence may not proceed
eternally, my love I can not without you live and think of you, I of you love and want to
love only you, my love I can not live this life without you, I did not know, that in the
Internet is possible to find the love, but it with me was possible and now I do not know
that to me to make, my love if you do not want, that I arrived to you may be you to me
will arrive, I can you meet in Moscow, and then we can go to me is farther to live, live
and think of you, My love I ask you, consider all and decide that us further to make, my
love I love you.

My love, my lovely Alex, I so wants to be with you, I agree to arrive to you as I would
not like to prevent you from working, and I of nothing lose, as you already know, that I
do not have anybody, and you for me became the most close person, my lovely I can will
find out how many it to me to cost, to arrive to you, that you think of it, is necessary,
to me it to make whether or not, my love I of you love and want to be only with you, my
love I very strongly love and shall love you always.

My lovely, I love you and am ready always you to speak it, my lovely I all time think only
of you and I can not live without you, I love you and I shall expect your letter, you my
love, and I love you.

For ever your love, forever yours Oksana

FEB 17
Dear Oksana,

I so want to meet you! When would you like to meet in Moscow?
Love,
Alex

Quote:
FEB 18
My love, my beloved Alex!

I so again am happy to write to you the letter, my love to me so again it is pleasant to
repeat to you that I very strongly love you and want to be only with you, my lovely I love
you and always I want to love only you, my love, my lovely, I can not live without you you
for me the most dear person and I love only you and want to be only near to you, my love I
love you.

My love I so strongly love you and want to be with you, we should agree, when you arrive
to Moscow and then we shall decide when I shall arrive there

My fine as passes your day as your health, whether all at you is good, I am very strong
for you I worry, my love you see you became for me the most close person and I so are
strong you I like and very strongly I want to you and to be only with you, my love I love
you and am ready to speak it to all and to repeat everywhere, I is ready it to shout in
streets and everywhere, my lovely I can not so more live, we should decide, when will be
our meeting, as we love each other and should very soon meet, my love I you very much ask
consider all very well, and if you do not wish to be with me write to me, my lovely, I of
you very much ask do not force me to suffer, you see I is very strong you love and want
only to be with you, my love I love you.

My love I all time think only of you, my love I can not live this life without you, you
for me mean very much much, I do not know, that with may take place, if you will cease to
write to me, my love, we shall decide at last whether or not when we together if you do
not want cease to me it we shall be to write, I you ask do not scoff over me, do not
torment me, my love I love you.

For ever yours Oksana

FEB 18

Dear Oksana!

Please, my love, tell me when you would like to meet in Moscow?
I so long to hear your voice. Do you have a phone I can call you at?
Any time of day is fine with me!
Please, let us plan a nice meeting. I can take time off from work, and
have a passport. I will meet you any time!
Love,
Alex

Quote:
FEB 20
My love, my fine Alex!

So it is pleasant for me in this fine and a sunny day to write to you the letter, mine
любвь, I today went along the street in the Internet of cafe and simply admired weather,
in the street today so it is a lot of sun and fine and at me such fine настрение, I went
was pleased, pleased to that I shall write to you the letter and with impatience my love
to me every day waited to receive and your letter, so it is pleasant to write to you the
letter, but every day to me is more and more and more would be desirable to you to be only
with you beside and to love only you, my love, me so you does not suffice I want to be
only with you beside, I love you.

My love, my lovely Alex, you may arrive to Moscow at any time, only to you you will be
necessary to warn me about it in what day will arrive to Moscow, my love I love you and
want to be only with you, my love I love you.

My love, for me these days pass so hardly as near to me there is no you, I want to be only
with you, you see I love you and always I shall love only you, my love to me so without
you am lonely, I so grieve without you, my love you so are strong to me I am necessary can
not to live without you, it so is difficult for me? My love I all time think only of you,
my love I love you and want to be only with you, my love I can not exist without you, I
love you.

My lovely, my beloved Alex, that to me to make as me is farther to live, you
see to me so it is bad without you, you became for me the most close person, my love I has
fallen in love with you and with it now nothing to make, my love as to me is farther to
live, I love you and always I shall love only you, you my beloved.

Forever your love Oksana.

Below, 'Alex' writes of his 'burning love' for Oksana......
(I had 'burning love' once. Antibiotics cleared it up......)

FEB 20
My love, Oksana,

I hope I don't misinterpret your words to me. I have booked a
flight to Moscow, and will arrive on March 10. I will be able to stay
until the morning of March 16, then I must return home.
Oksana, we know so little about each other, but I feel we have
become close through our letters. I appreciate and admire your
beauty. I have not booked a hotel room, yet. Please, let me know if
you wish a separate room for yourself?
Can you suggest a hotel?
I do not assume to enjoy intimacy with you. I do wish to meet
you, and hold you, my love. It has been so long since I have felt
this way about a woman!
Please, be patient with me, and tolerant of my clumsiness.
Can you give me your phone number so I may call you?
My love, if I had your address, I would love to send you flowers. I
so much miss giving gifts to a lovely lady.
I spend hours looking at the lovely face in your pictures, and
this song repeats in my head.

Lord almighty,
I feel my temperature rising
Higher higher
It's burning through to my soul

Girl, girl, girl
You gonna set me on fire
My brain is flaming
I don't know which way to go

Your kisses lift me higher
Like the sweet song of a choir
You light my morning sky
With burning love

Ooh, ooh, ooh,
I feel my temperature rising
Help me, I'm flaming
I must be a hundred and nine
Burning, burning, burning
And nothing can cool me
I just might turn into smoke
But I feel fine

Cause your kisses lift me higher
Like a sweet song of a choir
And you light my morning sky
With burning love

It's coming closer
The flames are reaching my body
Please won't you help me
I feel like I'm slipping away
It's hard to breath
And my chest is a-heaving

Lord almighty,
I'm burning a hole where I lay
Cause your kisses lift me higher
Like the sweet song of a choir
You light my morning sky
With burning love
With burning love
Ah, ah, burning love
I'm just a hunk, a hunk of burning love!

My love is burning, only for you, Oksana!

Love,
Alex

This shows up, from Oksanas email address, but from another girl, and enclosed a picture of a different girl.

Quote:

FEB 21

My love, my lovely Alex!

To me so it is pleasant, again to write to you, my love I so am strong on you I miss also
want to be with you, to me so to be strong a hunt with you and I I love only you, my love
you wants to arrive to Moscow March, 10, my love unfortunately I have no the phone, it
would be certainly good if at me the mobile phone was, but unfortunately at me him is not
present, my lovely you may to me give number, and when I shall arrive to Moscow, I can you
meet and all over again call you, my lovely, at me is to you one question when you to me
will arrive, me would like to leave together with you and all over again to make
documents, and to your arrival I would like to take off number in hotel, that you think of
it, my love I so strongly want to be with you and to love only you, my lovely Alex, I love
you

Forever yours Gulnur

FEB 21
Oksana,
What is this? I don't understand? You sign your with another
name, and send a picture of some person I don't recognize?
Alex

Quote:
FEB 22
My love, my lovely Alex!

So today it is pleasant for me to write to you the letter, my love forgive to me please
that I yesterday have asked Gulnur to write to you the letter, my love I hope, that you on
me are not strongly offended, my love, my lovely Alex, I am simple yesterday went to
hospital to pass medical survey as to go abroad, any person should pass her, I and have
asked her, that she has written to you, but all over again I to her all has written on the
leaf and has told her, that she has copied it on the computer and has sent you, my lovely
is my closest girlfriend and she is very strong for me is glad, that very soon I shall
near to you, my love I of you once again ask, do not become angry on on me, that I so has
made, she has sent you the photo, you see probably you is interesting to see a photo of my
girlfriends, my love, I want faster to arrive to you and to be only with you, my love you
should me understand, you see I try to make as is possible more easy, to arrive to you, My
love I love you and I shall use the best efforts that only with you, my love I love you
and I want that all knew, that I very strongly love you and that you much for me mean, my
lovely Alex, I hope, that you with me agree, I love you and with impatience I shall expect
from you the answer, my love, I am very strong for you worry and is very strong you love,
my love, I can not without you live I very strongly love you.

For ever your love Oksana

FEB 22

Hello, Oksana,

I am still confused about the letter from Gulnur. I don't think
I'll be able to travel to Moscow to visit you at this point.
Oksana, I still wish to write you, and meet you.
Would you consider visiting me in the US? I could take a week off
from work, and still have a week of vacation to use to visit you in
Russian, Later.
I am located between two major airports, Charlotte, North Carolina,
and Atlanta, Georgia, and could pick you up at either.
Would you consider this? You mentioned you have your travel
documents, I assume you will travel to visit me?
I fear I am too captivated by your pictures. I wish to know the 'lady', also.
Please write me, Oksana.
Can I have your phone number?
You can call me at 206-XXXXXXXX
That is my mobile phone, provided by my employer, and it's the only
phone I answer at any time.
Please, my love, I wish to meet you.
Alex

Quote:

FEB 23
My love, my beloved Alex!

To me so my love I so be happy that very soon we again was pleasant to write to you can
together, my fine I am very strong you I like and want to be only with you, my love I am
very strong you I like, my fine, I so strongly want to arrive to you and to be only with
you, my love I has informed you cost of my arrival to you and I hope, that you will not
deny assistance to me, my lovely I very strongly want to you and to be only with you, my
love I of you very strongly love, my lovely I hope, that all at us will be good also we
shall be together and shall love each other, my love if you can this week to me send money
to documents the next week I the beginnings to make documents for my arrival, my love I of
you so strongly love and want to be only with you, my love mine Alex, I very strongly love
and shall love you always, you my love.

Forever yours with gentle kisses yours Oksana

FEB 23
Dear Oksana,
I would like to help you with your travel expensese. Could you
tell me how much you need?
I fly for work quite a bit, and have a lot of 'frequent' flier'
miles, I could possibly
get you a 'free' ticket.
Can I have your telephone number, or one of a friend, or your work,
for an emergency, only?
Please, I'll also need your street address.
My love, how long will you be able to stay?
Alex

At last, a 'money letter'!!!

Quote:
My love my lovely Alex!

I so again am happy to write to you, my lovely I so am strong you I like and faster I want
to be with you and to love only you, only you my beloved, my love to me so am lonely
without you, I can not so live than m more to think of you, my love, I found out cost ����
arrivals to you, my love to make to me the passport for travel abroad it will be necessary
225 dollars and to receive the visa and to issue her is necessary 240 dollars, and cost of
the ticket unfortunately I do not know, you see you has told, that from you is familiar
and you can to me take the ticket or you can take the free ticket, my love I want to make
the tourist visa, she will be for three months, and then when I to you shall arrive we can
decide, what way I can remain with you, my lovely, validity of the passport for travel
abroad 4 years, my love I so want the next week to begin to make documents, I so hope for
that, That this week you can send me this money to documents and their registration, my
love when at me all documents I will be ready you I shall call from the telephone company
and if at me money I so wanted to buy to myself the portable phone will stay and then
could inform you my number, unfortunately, now I simply can not allow myself of it, my
lovely I hope, that you will not force me to suffer, you see I so am strong you I like and
want to be with you and to live with you together, my love I love you.

My love my director has advised me, that you have sent money through the western union as
he has told me that it is very reliable and fast way of sending of money, my love at me in
city is near to me bank and there there is a western union and for me I will not be
difficult to take away money, my love you I like also so I hope for our fast meeting, my
love I very strongly love you and want to be only with you, only you my love and I love
you.

My love my full address:

Russia
City of Ulyanovsks
Street Lomonosova the house 2 apartment 78
The postal index 432010

My love I with impatience shall wait for your answer and I hope to receive from you only
good news, my love I you very strongly I like and there is to be only with you my love I
of you likes.

Forever with gentle kisses yours Oksana

Quote:
My love, my beloved I so is happy to you again to write to you, my lovely I so strongly
want to be with you and to love only you, my love to me so it is bad without you, I am
very strong you I like and want to be only with you and to love only you, my love to me so
am lonely without you, I want you to see and love only you, my fine I very strongly love
you and I so hope, that very soon we shall together, I love you.

My love I went to travel agency and spoke with the tourist agent, he has given me the
address in MSN and has told me, that if you through him will make documents have contacted
to him, his address: [email protected]. my lovely I hope, that you will keep me
posted everything about what you will speak with the agent, my lovely I so strongly grieve
without you and am very strong you I like, the name of travel agency "April", my
lovely I with impatience shall expect from you the answer and I think only of you and I am
very strong you I like.

(thanks for the help with the pictures, Stepan!)
Here's the continuation of the 'romance'!
My first letter to the 'agent'.

FEB 26
Dear Sirs,
I am interested in assisting Oksana Belousova in securing, and
paying for her travel documents to visit the United States.
Please forward a detailed list of her expenses, and means of
payment, to me.
Thanks,

Alex XXXXX

Quote:
FEB 27

Hello mr. Alex!!!
I am turist agent Mr. Almaz Gabdullin. I am contacted with Oksana Belousova
and she asked me contacted with you for she may come to USA As I have
understood from words ms. Belousova you will pay services of our agency and
all charges for her travel to your country. Our travel agency called
"April", we have good reputation in our city. We render services in
registration of the visa and other documents for travel to the various
countries. On a question of travel Oksana in USA I shall work personally and
consequently you should hold communication with me. I have counted up that
all charges on travel Oksana to your country will cost 1950 dollars. Plus
for our services we take 400 dollars. You may pay this sum two parts, the
first - that process of official registration of papers began also the
second - after we shall inform Oksana time of its start to you. Whether
write to me you agree with these conditions? As soon as we receive the first
part of money that in 2 weeks all will be ready also to us will be necessary
second half of money. You may send money for my name via Western Union, my
full name Almaz Gabdullin, the country Russia.
Wait you answer.

FEB 27

Dear Mr. Gabdullin,

Please submit to me a detailed invoice of your charges, preferably
on your company letterhead. I would like your adress, phone, and fax
numbers.
I'm sorry, but people doing business from a 'hotmail' account are suspect.
Alex

Quote:

FEB 27
My love, my beloved!

To me so the letter, my love to me again is pleasant to write to you so is lonely without
you and without your love, my lovely you see I so am strong you I like and want to be with
you, I do not present myself life without you and without your love, my lovely to me so am
lonely without you, I always want to be only with you and to love only you, my beloved and
winter comes to an end and in some days there will come spring and circle all snow
расстает and in the street the sun, and days will be so are fine, but for me it has no
becomes warmer and will shine anybody value, you see with me beside will not be you and I
can not touch you, and I so is strong it want, I want to you and to be only with you, my
love I of you very strongly love and want to be with you and to love only you, my love I
love you.

FEB 27
Hello Oksana,

Please forgive me, I am on a trip for business, and have little
time to write you.
I am talking to your agency about your travel expenses, but, I don't
get the impression they are very professional.
I'll write later, when I have the chance, my love.
Alex

Quote:
MAR 1

Hello my lovely Alex.

At us today my lovely such fine weather, the sun to shine, icicles thaw, snow thaws, all
so perfectly my lovely. With weather even my soul is pleased, all so is fine, I likely
can not transfer you all in words, all that beauty what I observe at us in Russia my
lovely, it in and the truth very beautifully and wonderfully my lovely. Even it is
audible as a bird chirp on trees. At last have passed colds and all dawns with approach
of spring, yes today the first day of spring my lovely, and it very much pleases me. I
already spoke you. That I very much love spring, this one of my loved seasons. How at you
with weather, I too hope that at you too warmly and weather of you too pleases? How your
affairs, how you my lovely, how your health? At me all too well my lovely, me very much
pleases all that occurs around of me, weather and everything else. You know my lovely,
weather of me so pleases, that I today would like to take a walk, a walk on park, with
you my lovely, yes to me it is to be made with you, but I hope that nevertheless we with
you yet time shall walk and not only on park my lovely. I very much want, that this day
has come my lovely that it happened my lovely, I hope you too it wants?

I while work, all at me while goes normally, certainly sometimes to have to face with
some difficulties, but I with them cope, so everything is all right. Sometimes to me
certainly there is boringly and melancholy and at this moment I so want that you appeared
near to me, have embraced, have warmed on the breast, have whispered gentle words, and to
me and in the truth it would become better, on much better my lovely.

And you know my lovely, that March, 8 in Russia mark a holiday the International Female
Day. If it international, means it should celebrate worldwide my lovely. And at you it
too will carry spend? In this day, all the man's part of the population of the ground
congratulates women on this holiday my lovely. At you it so is accepted, at us yes.

Lovely mine, on it I shall finish the letter and with the big impatience I shall wait
from you for your letters which very much will please me this spring day and will bring
even more heat with the spring sun.

Yours Oksana.

MAR 1
Hello Oksana,

I am so tired, from my trip. I have a few days to rest, and must
leave again.
I am ready for spring! The only woman I want to celebrate, is you, my love!
Could I have your postal address so I can send you a gift, please?
Soon, I'll have my work caught up, and can enjoy some time
you, Oksana.
Alex

OK, she was 'Elvised' in an earlier letter, how about something a little more sophisticated?

MAR 2
Hello Oksana,

I've rested a little, relaxed to music, and thought of you. Do
you know 'Leonard Cohen'? Poet/songrwriter, not very popular, not
sure if he's alive still, or not.

I loved you in the morning
Our kisses deep and warm,
Your head upon the pillow
Like a sleepy golden strom.
Yes, many loved before us
I know that we are not new,
In city and in forest
They smiled like me and you,
But now it's come to distances
And both of us must try,
Your eyes are soft with sorrow,
Hey, that's no way to say goodbye.

I'm not looking for another
As I wander in my time,
Walk me to the corner
Our steps will always rhyme,
You know my love goes with you
As your love stays with me,
It's just the way it changes
Like the shoreline and the sea,
But let's not talk of love or chains
And things we can't untie,

I loved you in the morning
Our kisses deep and warm,
Your head upon the pillow
Like a sleepy golden storm.
Yes, many loved before us
I know that we are not new,
In city and in forest
They smiled like me and you,
But let's not talk of love or chains
And things we can't untie,

Let me know when your documents are ready for your visit, my love.
I am waiting for your agency to send me a detailed invoice or
bill, along with more concrete contact information.
Do this agency seem competent? They don't seem so, to me. Is
there another agency you can use?
Alex

MAR 2

Hello Oksana,

I haven't heard from you, or your agency in a day or so.
Can I suggest you try another agency?
Please write me. Is something wrong? I'm a little worried.
Love,
Alex

Last edited by Stepan Fetchit on Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MAR 3

My love to me so the letter, my love I again is pleasant to write to you would like to ask
at you pardons that some days did not write, but at this time I thought only of you, about
that when we shall be together when will come this day, my love I so strongly want to you
and to be only with you, my lovely you speak, that I would find other agency, my lovely,
and that if we shall not use other agency, that if I shall make the documents, you see it
for me difficultly and will not make special work, my lovely I is ready on all for the
sake of you to be only with you, my lovely I is very strong on you miss and want to be
always near to you, my lovely Alex, I you ask, write to me that you think of it, that if I
shall make all documents, me would be pleasant to make to you pleasant, my love I is very
strong you love and want to be together with you, my lovely so does not suffice me of you
and your touches, My love I want you to embrace and kiss and speak you, that I love you
and that I want to be only yours, my lovely to me so am lonely without you, I so strongly
love you, my beloved Alex, I love you.

With gentle kisses forever yours Oksana

MArch 3

Dear Oksana,

Can you contact your agency and tell them to supply the
information I requested? You are a customer, and should expect them
to accomodate you!
I just want an invoice of charges, on the letterhead of this agency.
Please, Oksana, do not let the incompetence of this agency keep us apart?
I am a businessman. I prefer not to do business with this 'April' agency.
They do not seem competent. They can still furnish the invoice I
requested, and I will pay your expenses. If you wish to use the
services of this agency,
please contact them, and DEMAND they communicate with me in a businesslike
manner!
Oksana, maybe this is too fast? Maybe we should wait a while
before we meet? I so long to meet you, my love, but this agency
annoys me, and I wonder how serious you are about meeting me at this
point.
Love,
Alex

This prompts the following letter from the 'agent' which arrives a few hours later
Quote:
MAR 3

Hello Mr. Alex.

Since the first lines I would like to be sorry because of that that I did
not write you the letter. The matter is that at me it is a lot of clients,
and I at times have not time to answer letters. Mr. Alex to me Oksana has
told that you asked me my phone and a fax. Understand at me there is no
constant a phone as I always on a trip, and itself use only the computer or
a public telephone booth. But I can give you my address in MSN Messenger.
and there we with you may discuss the various questions concerning travel
Oksana. my [email protected] address so you in the same place may leave
letters and when I shall include that I I can read them and then write to
you.

Mr. Alex when you will send the Finance for that what I might to start
preparations of documents, for Oksana? All over again you may send me first
half of money, for that that I might start preparation of documents. When I
receive money and it will occur on eyes Oksana. then I shall order the visa
and the passport for travel abroad to travel. When it is all I will be ready
that can scan to you these documents what you too observed of this process.
Mr. Alex if to you that that is not clearly that I can explain all to you
for that what you knew, all. And only please do not pull as at me very many
clients and me to have to work with everyone individually.

Well I have explained you that that we with you should do first of all turn.
And once again I write you that ask all that to you not clearly.

P.S. I wait from you for the letter. Almaz.

We're wrapping this up, time for a 'sign' picture....

MArch 3

Dear Oksana,

This manner of doing business with your 'agency' worries me. I
talked to a friend about our situation. He read some of your letters,
and saw some of your pictures.
He is advising me not to send money to you, or anyone on your
behalf, without more proof of your identity.
Oksana, I am not so worried about the amount of money, I can
afford that easily. I have been hurt by women before that were only
interested in my money, or things I could buy them. I am not
suggesting you are like that!
It would break my heart if I paid your expenses, and never saw you.
My friend suggests I verify the identity and veracity of the agent.
I think I will ask you to show that the pretty woman in the
pictures, is the same person writing these lovely letters to me.
Oksana, I am usually a busy person, and have no time to indulge
in a fantasy world. I will make time and provisions for a REAL,
wonderful, sweet lady who exists in these letters.
I am ashamed to ask you of this, Oksana, but I must. Please
have a picture taken of you, holding a sign, with my name on it. Have
you seen a movie or telly program where a chauffeur is picking up
somebody unknown to them, at an airport?
The sign could be like that. It can say 'Hello Alexis', 'I love
you Alexis', or anything, with my name on it, and your pretty face
visible in the picture.
Do you understand?
Provide this picture, and I will pay your agent his fees, as well
as provide you a cell phone so we can further communicate during our
wait.
Oksana, the process of communicating with you via email is slow,
and unnerving for me. I do wish to speak to you, frequently.
Please forgive me, Oksana? I do not wish to offend you. I am
not a 'cheap' person. If you are the woman I seek, I will shower you
with love, and gifts, and provide you with a most comfortable, and
satisfying life.
Love,
Alex

MARCH 4
Mr. Gabdullin.
I have asked for a simple invoice, or detailed bill I could print
out for my records.
I have not done business in Russia, before, and perhaps it is common
for people to conduct business out of public phone booths. However, in
North America, any
legitimate business person would be able to produce a hard copy of an
invoice, and provide a business address.
I have asked Miss Belousova to seek the services of a more
professional agency.
Thank you.

Alexi XXXXXXX

MARCH 8
Dear Oksana,

I've heard nothing from you in a few days. Is something wrong?

Alex

Quote:
My love I so is happy this day to write to you the letter, my fine, today you see the
international female day and all over the world a holiday, my love I hope, that you me
will forgive that I very long did not write to you, my love, simply I had some problems at
work, but at this time I did not cease to think of you, my lovely you see I so am strong
you I like and want to be only with you, to me so all is lonely without you and without
your love, my lovely I hope, that at us will be fine also we shall be happy, my fine I of
you very strongly love and want to be only with you my love I so dream of that day, when
we shall be together when you can me meet at the airport and is very strong embrace and
kiss and tell me, that is very strong me love and that I only yours, my fine you see I so
is strong love also I do not want you to give you to anybody, My love I tomorrow shall try
to write to you the detailed letter and you do not hesitate to ask me I on them with
pleasure I shall answer, my beloved I very strongly love you.

Forever yours Oksana

March 12
Dear Oksana,
I have not heard from you in days, and fear you have lost interest in me.
Please write.
Alex

Quote:
My love I ask your apology that I did not write to you, my lovely Alex, I so missed at
this time you, my lovely, I do not trust these agencies as they of anything inform me, my
lovely that you think that if I shall make all documents, my lovely I still want to tell
you to you, that I laid in hospital, at me the throat at me was sick was cold and I at
this time was in hospital, and when I has come in the Internet of cafe has received from
you some letters and my lovely Alex, me so is pleasant again to write to you of the
letter, my love I to you promise, that I shall not be more so to make, I shall write to
you each day, my love I so is strong you love and want to be only with you, my lovely I so
is strong love you.

Forever with gentle kisses yours forever Oksana

No letters for 12 days. Maybe she is getting laid in the hospital again?
Enough of this crap!!!!!! Be gone, Oksana!

March 24
Oksana,
I have found your name and pictures on the internet, and linked with
scam attempts.
Please do not contact me, again.
Alex

I'm sick of her.
I am glad to finally get a money letter and passport scan from her.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic