SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Tale as Old as Time: My Love Affair with Peter Onah

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mugumasher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Behold the love affair of Peter Onah and Betty Rogers!

Peter sent me a standard 419 letter, which I seem to have deleted. No matter, you've all read it before. I shot Peter a quick email saying I was interested. Let the games begin!

Peter & his bank are in itallics, my after thoughts and the best of Peter's nuggets are in bold. Enjoy, and please feel free to leave feedback if you have it. I'm still a newbie and I know I have much to learn. Thanks!

Peter writes:
Quote:
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:14:01 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR KIND REPLY
To: "Betty Rogers"

Dear Betty,

Thank you for your response.
I recived your mail and all the content well noted.

It is my pleasure to let you know that this transaction requires adequate committment and urgent attention to be a success. Furthermore, steady communication is also needed and you are required to handle this transaction with utmost maturity and honesty.

All I require is your assistance in receiving this funds($9.500.000M) into your account in your country by standing as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased client, Mr Paul Ben Hagans so that his deposit in the bank (CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC) before his death valued at ($9.500.000M), will be transferred into your nominated account without further delay after due banking processes after which I'll come over to meet you in your country for subsequent disbursement and investment purposes.

For us to proceed, You will be required to tender a text of application to the bank putting claim over Mr. Ben's balance deposited with the bank and I will be here to monitor everything that goes on in the bank and as soon as you recieve any information from the bank, you should immediately call me to notify me so that I can advice you wisely so as to avoid any mistake in order to arrive at a successful conclusion of this transaction.

As a matter of fact, this transaction will be concluded within 8 -14 banking days from the day the application is tendered to the bank and we will have this inheritance funds($9.500.000M) transfered into your nominated account in your country for subsequent disbursement and investment purposes.

Be informed that this transaction is 100% risk-free and I have with me all the relevant information as contained in the security file jacket of the deceased which will be required by the bank to prove the authenticity and genuinty of your claims.These,I will continue to supply to you as soon as it is being demanded by the bank.

It is my pleasure to inform you at this moment that immediately i received your reply, i forwarded an application letter to bank for the claim and the transfer of the money into your bank. I am acting now as a local attorney, so as soon as you have heard from the bank, make sure you reach me.

I will like to have your personal information and your direct phone and fax numbers for easy and effective comunication.

AS PARTAINING TO THE SHARING RATION, I'LL GIVE YOU 15% but I will give you 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM AFTER THIS DEAL HAS BEEN COMPLETED. I AM TRYING BE TO KIND TO YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP.

Expecting to hear from you and please call me on this number(+234 806 364 1105) for more details.

Best Regard,
Barrister Peter Onah

From Peter's Bank
Quote:
Subject: FROM CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
From: "CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:42:14 -0500 (EST)

CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC.

... .........................CITIZENS BANK, is a conducive place to work, bank and invest... .........................................

CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
TEL/FAX: + 234-803-8904429.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
22ND FEBUARY, 2006.
REF: THE CLAIM AND THE TRANSFER OF US$9,500,000.00
ZIP CODE: GOF/FOD/15022203
Managing Director Of Foreign Affairs Citizens International Bank Plc.
ATTN: BENEFICIARY,
LETTER OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Following your submitted application which was tendered to the board of
directors of this bank by your attorney, Barrister Peter Onah, on 22nd
day of Feb.2006, requesting the claimand and the transfer of
$9,500,000.00(Nine million,Five hundred dollars) only from CURREMT
ACCOUNT: 012-335053-04, which was operated by one of our customer before
his death, the bank hereby requires you to answer the following questions.

We shall be grateful if you confirm to us in confidence that you are
the
suitable and trust-worthy person to whom our usual banking services maybe
as safely extended. please answer the following question as it may help
us to approve your application form and proceed in transferring the total
sum without hesitation to your nominated bank account in less than 14
days.

THE QUESTIONS ARE AS FOLLOW:

1.State the full name of the deceased:
Answer:.................

2. Occupation:
Answer:....................

3 State clearly the date the deceased died and what led to his/her death?

Answer:.....................

4.The deceased left what and what in our custody?
Answer :.........

5. Was the deceased married? If yes, then to whom?
Answer:..............

6 Was the deceased residing in this country? If yes,state his/her
residential address in this country?
Answer:.............

7. Was the deceased a member of any organization registered in this country?
Answer:........................

PERSONAL DATA:
First name.............. Last Name..............Your house Address.....Country..................Phone number:............ Marital Status...........Beneficiary...............
BANK DETAILS
Your Bank Name..........Your Account Number.....Account Type.........(current/Savings)
TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWINGQUESTIONS,CLICK ON \"REPLY\" AND FILL THE FORM. SEND IT BACK TO US
WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH.
Thanks,
PASCAL SOUZA.
Director Foreign Remittance Dept.

After not recieving a reply for ONE WHOLE DAY, Peter writes:
Quote:
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:01:45 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: PLEASE NOTE THIS

My dear Friend,
I am writing this mail to inform you that I have been waiting for your mail today but up till now none has been received and I begin to wonder why you have not replied to my mail.

Please note, my dear friend, that I have gone to the extent of submitting the application letter to the bank like i told you in my previous mail; now I am writing to tll you that I put my trust in you in this on-going transaction. Please dont let me down cos I know that any time from now, the bank will be contacting you with respect to the application letter which I submitted on your behalf.

Please note that you are to reply to the bank when ever they send you email because I must tell you what to do. This was why in my previous mail, I told you to contact me as soon as you receive any mail from the bank because this will enable us to eliminate every mistakes and achieve our goal as planned.

Now, I want to tell you once again that whenever the bank contacts you, you should forward their mail to me for assistance. DO NOT REPLY TO THE BANK PLEASE UNTIL YOU HAVE HEARD FROM ME.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks very much for your co-operation.
Barrister Peter Onah

Betty writes:
Quote:
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:08:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: PLEASE NOTE THIS
To: "ROYAL SOLICITORS CHAMBER" <[email protected]>

Dear Peter,
I understand that I am to forward you all emails recieved from the bank before replying. I am a little confused though. I have not filled out any application, did you do so for me? If you did, did you just make up my information? This is only the second email I have sent you. I want to make sure you haven't confused me with someone else. (I was actually trying to make sure I wasn't confusing Peter with someone else. I got a little bait crazy and had about 30 lads going at once.)I'm sure, being a Barrister, that you have many clients and there might be a mix up.
Please let me know what the next step is. Do I just wait to hear from the bank?
Excuse me, I must hurry off now. I have a killer wedgie and I have to fix it.
Sincerely,
Betty Rogers

Betty writes again:
Quote:
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:25:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: PLEASE NOTE THIS

Dear Peter,

I recieved the application from the bank. I'm very excited that all of this is actually happening. Here is a copy of what the bank is asking me. How should I answer?

Answer:.................
2. Occupation:
Answer:....................
Answer:.....................
Answer :.........

Answer:..............

Answer:.............

Answer:........................

PERSONAL DATA:
First name..............
Last Name..............Your house Address.....Country..................Phone number:............ Marital Status...........Beneficiary...............
BANK DETAILS
Your Bank Name..........Your Account Number.....Account Type.........(current/Savings)
Please let me know so we can hurry up with getting our money.
Sincerely,
Betty Rogers

Peter responds, and is very happy with me:
Quote:
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:54:04 +0700 (ICT)
From: "ROYAL SOLICITORS CHAMBER" <[email protected]> Subject: ANSWER THE REST OF THE QUESTIONS

Dear Betty Rogers,
Thanks very much for your ability to follow instruction. I am very happy for that. Thank you very much. I did not mistake you for anybody cos I sent you a mail at first and when you replied, I personally forwarded application letter for the claim and the transfer of the $9.5m to the bank your behalf.

The letter from the bank is not an APPLICATION but A TEST QUESTION to enable them know if truely you know the late man. Now that i have filled the answers for you, the bank will not hesitate cos the answers are correct. This means that you know the man. ok

Send your cell phone number to me for effective communication. My number once again is +234 806 364 1105

BETTY, COPY THE BELOW BUT DONT FORGET TO FILL YOUR OWN PART AS THE INHERITOR. FILL IN YOUR BANK DETAIL WHERE YOU WANT CITIZENS BANK TO PAY IN THE MONEY. THIS YOUR BANK INFORMATION WILL ENABLE THEM TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER AND YOUR BANK IN YOUR COUNTRY SO THAT THEY WILL TRANSFER THE $9.5M TO YOU.

ALSO, FILL YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AND OTHER INFORMATION.

Answer: MR PAUL BEN HAGANS

2. Occupation:
Answer: ENGINEER

Answer: 23/08/2003 IN AN ACCIDENT

Answer : $9,500,000 ONLY

Answer: YES. TO MRS NOKOR FAVOUR HAGANS

Answer: YES. NO.12, STREET 30, BDPA HOUSING ESTATE, GUBORIKOKO, WARRI. DELTA STATE. NIGERIA

Answer: YES. EKO CLUB OF DELTA STATE

PERSONAL DATA:

First name: ROGERS
Last Name: BETTY
Your house Address: .................................
Phone number:........................
Marital Status:....................
Beneficiary..........................

BANK DETAILS

Your Bank Name......................
Your Account Number..................
Account Type......... .........................(current/Savings)

Peter is chomping at the bit and gets nervous after only a few hours and no reply:
Quote:
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:05:17 +0700 (ICT)
From: "ROYAL SOLICITORS CHAMBER" <[email protected]> Subject: HAVE YOU SUBMITTED THE FORM TO THE BANK?

Dear Betty,
How are you today? I hope you understood the mail I sent to you some hours' ago. I am writing once more to tell you that if you are finding anything difficult, you should not hesitate to contact me for assistance but if you are not, fill the remaining places in the letter and submit to the bank.
Thanks and goodluck.
Peter

Betty sends the form to the bank:
Quote:
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:52:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FROM CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
To: [email protected]

Answer: MR PAUL BEN HAGANS

2. Occupation:
Answer: ENGINEER

Answer: 23/08/2003 IN AN ACCIDENT

Answer : $9,500,000 ONLY

Answer: YES. TO MRS NOKOR FAVOUR HAGANS

Answer: YES. NO.12, STREET 30, BDPA HOUSING ESTATE, GUBORIKOKO, WARRI. DELTA STATE. NIGERIA

Answer: YES. EKO CLUB OF DELTA STATE

PERSONAL DATA:

First name: ROGERS
Last Name: BETTY
Your house Address: 19230 S. DOAREAH ST, BOISE, IDAHO (Looking back I probably could have spelled diarreah correctly and still gotten away with it.)
Phone number: (203) 421-3298
Marital Status: WIDOW
Beneficiary: N/A

BANK DETAILS

Your Bank Name: HOSEN FLEWS CREDIT UNION
Your Account Number: 0-1923109-23
Account Type: Checking

Betty lets Peter know she's sent the form to the bank:
Quote:
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:52:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: HAVE YOU SUBMITTED THE FORM TO THE BANK?

Dear Peter,

Yes I got your email and have finished filling in the paperwork. I just sent it off to the bank. I'm so excited!!! When do we get our money?!?!? I want to go shopping for some pretty new things. What will you do with your money Peter?

Sincerely,
Betty Rogers

end pt 1

mugumasher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank, which will later rue the day it ever met Betty Rogers, replies:
Quote:
Subject: CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 04:05:55 -0500 (EST)

... .........................CITIZENS BANK, is a conducive place to work, bank and invest... .........................................
CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
24TH FEBUARY, 2006.

This bank has received your banking particulars and we are working towards it by sending your particulars to the ministry of finance of this country who will approve your payment and pass authorization to our bank before your inheritance funds will be transferred to your account which you have given to this bank.

Once the Ministry of Finance approves your payment, we will not delay to forward to you the approval documemts received from the Ministry of Finance for onward transfer of the $9,500,000 inheritance fund

The Ministry of Finance and Apex Bank of Nigeria are the governing body that has authority over the remitting of the funds going out of the country. As a result of that, we are waing upon signal from the body before remittance would be effected to your account.

Be informed as a beneficiary to this amount in question, that your inheritance payment will be effected via KTT SWIFT TRANSFER which takes 48 hours to reflect in your account in your local bank.

This bank has decided to use this medium to brief you on how we operate as well as how the inheritance fund will be paid to your acount in a few days from now.

Thanks.

PASCAL SOUZA.

Director Foreign Remittance/Telex Dept.

Peter is very happy with me again!
Quote:
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:41:53 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: I AM VERY HAPPY WITH YOU

Dear Betty Rgers,

I appreciate your constant mail to me and I want you to keep it up so that I can furnish you with the neccesary information if bank asks you question and i am happy about your fast response to the bank.

For your information, I am happy the way you are hadling this transaction and I believe that in due course time, God will uplift us. I have spent money in this transaction to get it to this level before you were contacted because I have gone to the extent of insuring this money in the bank with insurance company against any economic and financial loss and this cost me the sum of $6,300(USD)
I know why I made that brisque step by insuring this money, this is to avoid the federal government of this country from putting it into the federal government reservation centre as unclaimed fund.

You must commend me for such effort because it was a wise decision taken by me.I am planning to come to your country for the security of my percentage immediately the transfer of the money has been made by the bank.

With regards to your question in your message today, I have many things to engage with my share.

1. To help my aged parents.
2. To pay back the $6,300 I borrowed from a friend of mine
3. To help the less previlaged people in my community
4. To support the work of God in my ministry. and finally,
to make investments either in Europe or America.

(I'm so sure!)
Could you remember that 20% of this $9.5m accrues to you for your assistance. And every transaction must be secret until we have recieved this fund into your account and every of your deallings with the bank must be forwarded to me like you did the last time.

Can you just call me to enable me hear your voice? My number is +234 806 364 1105 tonight since you refuse giving me your number.

I await your reply soon.
Peter

Betty responds. Its time to get saucy:
Quote:
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:20:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I AM VERY HAPPY WITH YOU

Dear Peter,

I am very happy with you as well. I am imagining you to be very attractive. You are, aren't you? I'm not refusing you my telephone number. Here it is, please call me. 206-338-6357 I would like to hear your sexy voice as well. I like how you will spend your share of the money. I am going to spend my share on frivolous things like diamonds and video games. Its going to be a blast spending all this money.
Toodles Peter,

Betty

And another e-mail to ease his mind, and to lay the romantic groundwork:
Quote:
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:58:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I AM VERY HAPPY WITH YOU

Hey Peter,

I just got an email from the bank saying we're going to have the money in a few days! Thats great news huh? I'm so excited!!!!!
Maybe I can finally buy that rabbit vibrator I saw on tv. I get so lonely sometimes.
Betty

Peter responds:
Quote:
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:17:15 +0700 (ICT)
From: "ROYAL SOLICITORS CHAMBER" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: I AM VERY HAPPY WITH YOU

Dear Betty,
How are you? Thanks for the compliments and I am attractive as a matter of fact and I am proud of the God that created me. (I like my mugus with a healthy dose of self esteem.)
I now I think it will be nice if you tell me about yourself in the areas of age, occupation and house address because I have contacted Travel Agency who is helping me to secure American Visa and it's costing me a lot of money.
After the transfer of the money into your account, I would like to spend upto one month in your area before proceeding to where ever I want to invest my money.

The travel agency told me that the Visa to US is going to be 3MONTHS Visa. How many children do you have?

Thank very much for the number you gave to me; I'll call you today or tomorrow by God's grace.
Keep me in touch with your deallings at the bank.
Take care my Dear friend and have a pleasant weekend.
Peter

Betty resonds:
Quote:
Subject: Dearest Peter
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:04:11 -0800

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your e-mail. I'm writing from a new e-mail address
because yahoo! informed me that someone had been trying to hack into
my account. (In truth I got a fastmail account for safer baiting) Can you believe how evil some people can be? So I signed up
for a safer, more secure e-mail here and request that you only e-mail
me
here from now on. I want to make sure that this transaction remains
confidential and secret as you requested. (He'll love that!)
Here is the information you asked for my dear Peter:
Address: 19230 S. DOAREAH ST
Occupation: Labia Rejuvination Specialist (FYI- this is a real job, just not mine.)
You also asked about my children, I can't believe I haven't mentioned
my
children before! I have two darling twin boys who are 18 years old
named Rocko & Teebone. They are beautiful and look just like their
dead
father, God rest his soul.

I hope you are having a great weekend Peter!

Sincerely,
Betty Rogers

Peter responds:
Quote:
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:40:45 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: Balasan: Dearest Peter

Dear Betty,

Thanks for your mail. I am very happy having a good friend like you; moreover, I am immensely sorry about the death of your husband but I pray that God will grant him eternal rest in Jesus name.

Sorry about the attempt by someone to harck your account, try and be careful about associating with people in the area of personal issues cos this will be of great help in securing your belongings.

I am glad here that you have TWO BOYS. That's very great. I have Three children: a boy and Two girls. TONY, SAM AND ANGELLA.They are still at their tender ages because i married late though I am 46 of age.

I am sorry for this late reply; it's because of my engagement with my PARTY MEMBERS at the FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY( ABUJA) to discuss the issues of our forth coming presidential election come 2007 but the campaign is kicking off in two months' time .

Maybe this will interest you to hear that I am also a big time politician in my country, I belong to the ruling party called "PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY" ( PDP) we have been in power since 1998. (Wow I'm sooo impressed! Rolling Eyes )
BACK TO BUSINESS:
I want you to write to the bank and ask them when the money will be transferred into your account.
I will be awiting for your reply soon.

Peter

The bank sends Betty an email, looking for identification (which I never send):
Quote:
Subject: IDENTIFICATION AS BETTY ROGERS
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:14:23 -0500 (EST)

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.

OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
22ND FEBUARY, 2006.

After due examination we have resolved to contact you this 27th day of Feb.2006, with reference to your request in claiming and transferring the sum of $9,500,000 which was left in our bank by your late cousin, MR PAUL BEN HAGANS.

We are contacting you today to complete our examination and to make sure that you are BETTY ROGERS who is wothy of claiming the above-said fund from our bank. To avoide blunders, we will want you to send to us a copy of your DRIVING LINSE OR YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT as it will help us to know that we are dealling with BETTY ROGERS and not someone else who claims to be BETTY ROGERS.

Thanks,

PASCAL SOUZA.
Director Foreign Remittance/Telex Dept.

After recieving no response from Betty, the bank sends the same email three more times. Finally Betty responds:
Quote:
Subject: Where is my money?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:09:10 -0800

Dear Bank,

I don't have a driver's license because I am wealthy and pay to have
someone drive me around. I don't have a passport because I have never
left the country. I confirm that I am, in fact, the real Betty Rogers,
thank you.
When can I expect the money to be transferred into my account?

Sincerely,
Betty Rogers

That shut up Peter- I mean "The Bank"- about the identification:
Quote:
Subject: CITIZENS BANK
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:13:05 -0500 (EST)

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.

28TH FEBUARY, 2006.

THIS BANK IS WRITING TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN RECIEVED AND YOUR SITUATION IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.

FOLLOWING THE ISSUE OF THE IDENTIFICATION, IT IS ONLY NEEDED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IMPERSONATED BY ANOTHER PERSON WHO CLAIMS TO BE YOU. BUT SINCE IT IS NOT AT YOUR POSSESSION, THIS BANK IS STILL GOING TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF APPROVAL FROM THE MINISTERY OF FINANCE WHICH WE KNOW THE SIGNAL WILL REACH US IN NO DISTANT TIME.
THANKS

PASCAL SOUZA,

DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT/TELEX DEPT.

Betty lets Peter know how well things are going:
Quote:
Subject: Peter
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:04:46 -0800

I just recieved word from the bank that we are very close to approval.
I wanted to let you know the good news!
Are you having a nice day?

Betty

Peter responds...and methinks he's falling for me!
Quote:
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:28:33 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: RE: PETER

Dear Betty,
I must confess that your mail makes me feel like a man, you give me
so much joy that I have not derived from anyone before and somtimes I
wonder the QUALITY YOU HAVE BEEN MADE WITH BY GOD
. Y ou are a wonderful
woman. Thank you for making me happy, my dear Betty.

I am happy to hear that we are close to approval according to your
email. It's a very good news and I pray that God will bless you
boudlessly for your assistance in all this help that you have rendered me.
May God bless you and your children.
Peter

NOTE: I just checked my box and found the the mail i sent to you this morning has been returned to my box. Has your box been closed? (My fastmail account was temporarily shut down. FYI- if fastmail shuts you down, tell them you're a baiter. They're very nice about reopening accounts.)

End pt 2

mugumasher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From here on out things get a little more risque. You've been warned.

Betty writes:

Quote:
Subject: Peter darling
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:39:34 -0800

Dear Peter,

I must admit, it makes me very juicy to know that I make you feel like
a
man!
I must admit, I have grown very fond of you over the last few
weeks. I consider you to be my very dear friend...maybe someday my
friend with benefits! Do you know about friends with benefits? I
would
like you to be mine.
If its not too much trouble my darling, will you
send me a picture of your fine sexy self holding a valentine to me? I
was all alone on Valentines Day and it broke my heart. If I got a
valentine from you it would fill me with joy and make up for all the
tears I shed on that horrible day a few weeks ago.
It is very good news that we are almost ready to receive our riches! I
will keep you updated on any mail I receive.
And yes, apparently my email server was down for a bit over night, but
all is fine now.

Love,
Betty

When I don't hear back the next day, I get worried:
Quote:
Subject: Re: Balasan: Dearest Peter
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 10:15:10 -0800

Peter,

Its been days since I have heard from you! Are you ok? Please let me
know. I'm so worried I can't even masturbate properly.

Sincerely,
Betty Rogers

Peter responds:
Quote:
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 01:40:48 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: Balasan: Re: Balasan: Dearest Peter
To: Betty Rogers

Dear Betty,
I am sorry for not writing you.
How are you coping? I hope all is well with you. I was very busy attending to my clients, and puting everything in order in the area of our transaction.

Have you received any mail from the bank yet, than what you got last few days? I am still looking forward and hoping that we will get our money in a short time.

I am sorry for causing you such pain; I promise evrything will be ok soon by God's grace.
Take care and and remain blessed.
Peter

Finally, the bank writes requesting...MONEY! Who woulda thunk it?
Quote:
Subject: VIEW THE ATTACHED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT APPROVAL
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:39:49 -0500 (EST)

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.

TEL/FAX: + 234-803-8904429OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
2ND,MARCH 2006.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS BANK HAS RECEIVED THE PAYMENT APPROVAL FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE TODAY,2ND/03/2006, AUTHORIZING THE PAYMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND USD9,500,000 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT .
THE TRANSACTION DOCUMENTS ARE ENCLOSED IN THIS EMAIL, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THEM AND VIEW CONTENT.
THEREFORE YOU ARE FURTHER REQUIRED TO PAY THE REACTIVATION FEE OF $7,500 ONLY AS STIPUALTED IN OUR BANKING PROCEDURES WHICH REQUIRES THE PAYMENT OF REACTIVATION FEE BEFORE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND CAN BE TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.
NOTE HOWEVER THAT 7DAYS IS GIVEN FOR THIS REACTIVATION TO BE MADE, THEREFORE, WE ARE ADVISING YOU TO DIRECT THE PAYMENT AS FOLLOW:
SENDER: MRS ROGERS BETTY
RECEIVER: MRS ANTHONIA OBUROTHA
AMOUNT: $7,500
REFERENCE CODE NUMBER: ...................................

WHEN THIS HAS BEEN DONE, YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO US VIA EMAIL OF THE BANK.

Thanks,
PASCAL SOUZA.
Director Foreign Remittance Dept/Telex Dept.
CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK
PLC.

This unexpected request gets Betty frazzled:
Quote:
Subject: Re: VIEW THE ATTACHED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT APPROVAL
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 10:55:35 -0800

Dear Mr. Souza,

Who is MRS ANTHONIA OBUROTHA? I have never spoken with her or heard
her
mentioned before. How am I to know I can trust her with this large
amount of money? How am I to know I can trust you sir?

Sincerely,
Betty Rogers

Peter writes:
Quote:
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 01:58:08 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR BETTY

Dear,
thanks. I never you felt same way like I did. Now I can see we have so much to benefit when we have completed this on-going transaction.

Thanks, and as for my picture for VALENTINE, I sure will work towards geting a copy of my pic for you. I would have sent one now but i have to get the nicest of my pictures for you. I'll do this tomorrow morning because i am very tired now cos i have been busy all day and not long time I returned from Abuja( the capital territory) for another political meeting.

I suspect that someone is trying to harck my emailbox too. NOTE THAT ANYTIME YOU RECEIVE A MAIL FROM ME, THERE MUST BE "VALENTINE" WRITTEN AT THE BOTTOM. if it is not there, pls dont honour that email. I have other junior lawers working under me and I suspect that one of them is trying to play some stupid game. (I never figured out what this was about.)
thanks.
Peter
valentine

Betty responds...with EXCITEMENT!:
Quote:
Subject: I'm tingling between my legs!
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:24:16 -0800

Dearest Peter!

Thank you for your lovely email. I can't wait to recieve the picture
of
you holding my valentine!!! My heart is pounding in my chest with
excitement and I wish I could go home and pleasure myself to the
thought
of you. Please send me a photo of you with the valentine as soon as
possible. I will use it to pleasure myself even more.
Will you put my
name on the valentine, so that I know it is for me and that its my
darling Peter in the picture? You could cut a out a heart shaped piece
of paper and write on it I love Betty Rogers! And make a face like
you're blowing me a kiss! That would make me so very happy my darling.
I think I would rip all of my clothes off and start pleasuring myself
on
the spot!

I'm sorry someone has tried to hack into your email as well. I will
only honor the emails that you have signed Valentine at the bottom, as
you requested.
I want to remind you, dear Peter that we are going to be very rich
soon.
I am arranging the transfer of funds with the bank and will be sending
them the fees shortly.

Please send me the picture as soon as possible!!! My underwears are
getting very juicy!

Love
Betty

Peter writes, concerned because I'm no longer keeping him informed of my correspondence with the bank:

Quote:
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:34:25 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: WHAT FEE ARE YOU ARRANGING TO PAY TO THE BANK?

Dear Betty,
Thanks once again for your mail. I am glad hearing from you this morning.
I wonder why people try to hack our boxes these days; when I returned yesterday from Abuja, I found your first message "READ" and the second UNREAD. Immediately, I understood that someone had done that but I have changed the password same yesterday.

As for your valentine picture, I will snap a new pic for that to enable me meet the requirements like you stated,ok. Please hold on. Dont kill yourself for me now (thanks! not planning on it!), there will be a lot to share together when I come over by this monthend if we are able to conclude the transaction this month.

I misunderstood something about " I am arranging the transfer of funds with the bank and will be sending them the fees shortly" What fee are you talking about? Please reply as soon as possible.
Peter

valentine

Betty responds:
Quote:
Subject: What the bank has told me
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:16:14 -0800

Dear Peter, my love, my life, my only,

I'm sorry to hear that people are trying to hack your email! Bastards!
Its very good that you changed your password my love, you are such a
smart man! I am so lucky to have found you.
Oh I am so excited to receive your picture!! When do you think you
will
have it? I will need to buy batteries for my sex toys in order to
prepare for when I first see your valentine picture to me. I'm sure I
will be pleasuring myself all night long.

I'm sorry for the confusion my love. The bank has told me that I am
required to pay a 7500$ Reactivation Fee in order for the transfer to
continue being processed. I've already set aside the money my darling
so that we can be together as soon as possible. I dream of the day
when
your manhood first slides into my lady part.

Love,
Betty

Peter responds:
Quote:
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 01:49:54 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: Balasan: What the bank has told me

It feels so good. (The money or sliding into my lady part?) This means that the payment has been approved from the ministry of finance but you never told me this in your email.
I will be at the bank tomorrow morning because there should be approval document to show. Did the bank send any document to you? if yes, please let me have it immediately to study.
I told you earlier that you should forward any email from the bank to me. If i had known that the payment has been approved or that you were asked to make payment, i would have visited the bank today; it is not late anyway, I wil be there tomorrow, but you will have to forward the email to me so that i will see it before going in the morning.
$7,500 IS NOT A SMALL MONEY, SO I MUST GO AND VERIFY FROM THE BANK TOGETHER WITH THE DOCUMENT BEFORE I WILL EVER ALLOW YOU TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO THEM. (He cares so much for me!) This is why I want you to forward the email to me so that if there is any document, I will print it out and take it to the bank as your lawyer for verification.
I really dont know how soon I will be sending your pic but I will take a shot morrow and when it's ready from the printing house, I will let you know.
How are your children? I hope all is well.
I am still processing my traveling with the agent and in a fews from now, everything will be ready so that as soon as the money has been paid into your account, i will start coming.
As soon as you receive this email,please forward that email from the bank to me. Be fast.
Peter

valentine

Betty responds, forwarding the bank's email:
Quote:
Subject: Fwd: VIEW THE ATTACHED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT APPROVAL
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:56:31 -0800

Here is what the bank sent me my darling. I am so sorry, I would have
sent it to you sooner had I realized thats what you wanted. Thank you
for looking out for me. You are such a strong, burly man. I bet you
have a lovely penis and scrotum, don't you darling?

Love,
Betty

Peter responds, with picture!

Quote:
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 02:32:52 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: PART OF MY VALENTINE'S GIFT

Dear Betty,
I feel like i am hurting your feelings by not having a single picture of mine. I have signed out from my box but I have to come back online again and send you this picture to make you happy and moreover, to know whom you are dealing with. This is my picture; I dedicate it to you and I hope you will like it.
I promise to send you more when they are ready.
Why is it that calls to your phone dont get through? I try calling often time but none has gotten through. I have just tried it again but it entered voicemail, so I droped message.
THIS IS A PART OF MY VALENTINE'S GIFT FOR YOU.
Peter.

NOTE: I HAVE WORKED OUT YOUR PERCENTAGE FOR THE $9.5M (20%) IT AMOUNTS TO $1,900,000, I KNOW THIS WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY ALSO.

Valentine

Peter sends me a picture of 'himself', but he's not holding a valentine. I let it slide, because i think he has every intention of sending one eventually.

Nevertheless, Betty is very excited, and writes this email. Frankly I think the whole thing should be in bold. I'm very proud:

Quote:
Subject: Re: PART OF MY VALENTINE'S GIFT
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:28:11 -0800

Oh Peter!

Holy cow! You are so fine and sexy! Do you realize what I would do to
you if I had you in my bedroom right now? I would lick you all over
your chest and suck on your nipples. And then you could suck on mine.
Are you good at sucking on nipples Peter? I bet you are. You have
such
sexy lips! I want you to put your lips on my lady parts. Will you do
that for me? Will you put your lips on my lady parts?
I am in love with your picture! In fact just now I printed myself a
copy, stripped off all my clothing, and rubbed your photograph all over
my naked body! I'm afraid its now covered in my juices and the ink is
running. I will have to print out another copy and put it in a nice
picture frame.
I'm so sorry my darling that I haven't been around to pick up the
telephone. I recieved your message and your lovely voice warmed my
heart. Please Peter, call me again and if I don't answer, leave me a
message telling me how much you love me and how we will spend the rest
of eternity together, having lots of sex in the vagina and in the
bottom. Do you like sex in the bottom Peter?
I realized you don't have a picture of me either! I have attached one
for you. I just took outside my penthouse suite on the balcony. (I attach a picture of Sharon Stone.) I'm
thinking of you in the picture and longing to have your meaty African
man parts inside me.

Love,
Betty

Peter responds:
Quote:
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 01:53:14 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: I JUST WANT TO VERIFY IF IT WILL DELIVER

Dear Betty,
Today is the happiest day in my life.
I must confess to you that (FIRST), afte r seeing your picture this morning, I bacame intorsicated by your beauty. I have never seen a woman as pretty as you are and for that reason, I have made up my mind to be with you in the States to spend time without minding my what people would say here. But promise me that I will not be disappointed as I am fully obsessed by you.

You are such a beautiful woman one can ever think of because of the qualities you possess. Right now I can't wish for a better friend, a better lover, a better mate nor companion when you are everything a woman should be to a man. You are so wonderful. Thanks for the picture!

With regards to your other questions concerning love making, I dont have to exagerate because we Africans are wonderful "ON THE BED" I surely will make you scream aloud: "AFRICANS ARE THE BEST ON BED" Betty darling, could beleive I printed your pic and place in the front of my car and it's still there because it reminds me tha t you are an ANGEL sent into my life to give JOY, to SOOTHE me when i am sad.Thanks for your love and care.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(SECOND)

On receiving your email which contained the approval document and the reactivation letter, I became immensely crazed by the sight of these documents and the signature of the Minister of Finance, Mrs.Iwala Okonjo appearing on it.

I have visited the bank today like I told you and behold, everything went well.Your previous mail to the bank asking to know who Mrs Oburotha Anthonia is was also shown to me but pology was tendered by me on your behalf because the question was a little embarrassing because there is no way they could have brought in someone else to handle the banking affairs other than the staff of the bank. Nevertheless, I had some talk with Mrs Oburotha An thonia, and she is really a nice woman from our discussions; she is woman of good reputation and record.

Sincerely, I like what you did by asking such question because it was I see it as a wise and smart decission. I really commend your effort.

Now that I have figured out what should be done and how, I will now give you a go ahead in making the payment as required of you by the bank because as written on the document(REACTIVATION LETTER), the payment is
through Moneygram withing 7 days. Feel free and make the payment to them.

To ensure that none of us runs at a loss, I have made a change to the sharing of the money so that any money you and I have spent in the coures of this transaction, will be deducted from the $9.5M before sharing.

There is no problem but I just feel you should know the latest decision which I have taken to make sure you are not cheated in any way.
I love you, my dear Betty.

valentine

The bank attempts to clarify my questions:
Quote:
Subject: FURTHER CLEARIFICATION
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 04:22:39 -0500 (EST)

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
4TH,MARCH 2006.
IT HAS TO COME TO THE NOTICE OF THIS BANK THAT YOU STILL NEED MORE CLEARIFICATION FROM THIS BANK BEFORE THE REACTIVATION FEE WILL BE FORWARDED BY YOU. WE ARE USING OUR GOOD OFFICE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS APPARENTLY.
1. MRS ANTHONIA OBUROTHA, IS ONE OF THE SENIOR OFFICIALS WHO PARTTAKES IN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENTOF THIS BANK, AND THIS BANK USES HER IN CLEARING FOREIGN MATTER DUE TO HER INTEGRITY AND LONG SERVING IN THE BANK.

2. FURTHERMORE, ANTHONIA OBUROTHA IS THE ACCOUNT MANAGER OF ALL ABANDONED ACCOUNT. AND LIKE YOU KNOW, YOUR COUSIN'S ACCOUNT (PAUL BEN HAGANS) HAD BEEN ABANDONED FOR MANY YEARS AND SHE IS PLAYING IMPORTANT ROLE IN THIS EFFECT.
THE BANK WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE SENT YOUR LAWYER, BARRISTER PETER ONAH ESQ. TO VERIFY THE ISSUES WITH THE BANK TODAY AND WE HAVE FINALIZED ON EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO KNOW WITH HIM.
YOU CAN STILL CALL US ON THE PHONE IF YOU SO WISH FOR FURTHER CLEARIFICATION.
THANKS
PASCAL SOUZA,
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT/TELEX DEPT

A few of my emails had bounced back because my box was full, so I clarified that for Peter and wrote:
Quote:
Subject: My darling Peter with the big manhood!
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:05:47 -0800

Dear Peter,
I'm so sorry my love, a friend sent me several pictures of her new
puppy, Tamponface, and the files were so large it clogged my inbox!

But
I've deleted the files and now all is well again. I'm so sorry for the
stressed it caused you my darling. If you were here I would rub that
stress right out of you- oil you up and rub you down!
I don't blame you for trying my old address. Its okay my darling, I
could never be mad at you. Please call me my love! If I don't pick up
its because I'm in the movie theatre with my sister, watching a sexy
movie and thinking of you. Please! I long to hear your voice telling
me how beautiful and sexy I am, and all the things you want to do to my
vagina. Please explain this in as much detail as possible so that I
can
listen to your message while I'm naked.
You think I am beautiful! I am crying tears of joy my love! I think
that you are even more beautiful than I am and I believe that once we
are together in the flesh we will make gorgeous, passionate sex
together.
Everytime you look at my picture darling, please remember my love for
you and my dream for us to someday be together, naked and sexy, and
rolling in a bed full of money! On that day I will shout from the
rooftops, as you said, "AFRICANS ARE THE BEST ON BED!!!!"

My darling, thank you for looking out for me regarding the bank and the
transaction. I have put my full trust in you and I know that every
decision you make, you make with my best intrest at heart. I will
arrange the transfer with the bank immediately. But please my love,
send me my valentine! I have been waiting for it many days now and I
really really really really want to see a picture of my lover holding a
valentine with my name on it. Delcare your love for me in a valentine
my darling! Prove your love to me!

All my love and my entire vagina,
Betty

End pt 3

mugumasher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty writes the bank:
Quote:
Subject: Re: FURTHER CLEARIFICATION
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:13:41 -0800

Dear Bank,

thank you very much for explaining. I feel much more comfortable now.
How should I send you the money? Will a traveler's check work?

Sincerely,
Betty Rogers

Peter responds:
Quote:
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:41:41 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: Balasan: My darling Peter with the big manhood!

Dear Betty,
Thanks for your explaination about what happened to your emailbox yesterday; I almost ran mad.

I hope you attended church service today being Sunday because God loves you and I better than everyone else does. (Thanks thief, for the advise on my spiritual well being)
Betty, if I had not met you, I would not have known that life could offer so much joy in so short a time. Some times, I stay in my room and wonder why you have loved me this way with all your heart; but I also wonder if you will agree with me and have a baby together to make sure that we are together for life. I am sorry if my proposition makes you feel sad but I will like you to think about it.

The only favour I want you to do for me is to keep this transaction secret like I have told you earlier. This is because no one is to be trusted and anybody can betray us if we let this cat out of the bag. I wouldnt want a situation wher eby after the deal has been concluded, we start hiding and running about from police and others. Please do not let anybody know the secret of of our wealth so that we can enjoy the fruit of our labour peacefuly together.

I believe our transaction will be concluded this week, so keep it touch with the bank either by email or by phone calls so that there will not be any delay in anything we are doing since we have only three days left for the reactivation fee to be paid. I hope you remember it is for 7 days. The date on the document you sent to me reads 2nd of March, so the 7th day should be Wednesday this week, so I want you to know that I hope on you for the success of this transaction this week.

I am sorry about how you are missing me but you should remember that I will be with you shortly, maybe 1 week after the money has been transfered into your account.

I want to see your email first thing morrow morning to give me boundless joy for the day and as for my other picture, I have taken a shot for you but it has not been printed by the colour company. As soon as it is ready, you'll get it.

One more thing: Recomfirm your phone number to me. I am finding it difficult to reach you and it's making my heart to ache.
I love you and remain blessed.
Peter

Valentine

The bank responds:
Quote:
Subject : MEHTOD OF PAYMENT(MONEYGRAM)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 03:59:00 -0500 (EST)

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
6TH,MARCH 2006.

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL DATED 4/03/06, REGARDING THE METHOD OF PAYMENT TO THIS BANK, WE HEREBY BRING TO YOUR NOTICE ONCE MORE THAT CHECK PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AS WE HAVE GIVEN YOU DIRECTIVES ON HOW THE REACTIVATION FEE WILL BE DIRECTED IN ONE OF OUR MAILS TO YOU.
IT IS OUR DUTY HOWEVER TO REMIND YOU AGAIN AS LISTED BELLOW:
1. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH "MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL"
2. IT SHOULD BE SENT ON THE NAME OF "(MRS OBUROTHA ANTHONIA)"
3. "REFERENCE CODE NUMBER" OF YOUR PAYMENT AT THE MONEYGRAM OFFICE/BANK,
SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO US BY YOU WHEN THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
YOU ARE INFORMED THAT UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF THE REACTIVATION FEE, THE BANK WILL HENCEFORTH EFFECT YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT VIA KTT SWIFT TRANSFER, AND THE PAYMENT SLIP, TELEX CONFIRMATION OF THE $9,500,000.00 WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU.
THANKS
PASCAL SOUZA,

Betty responds to the bank and plays it stupid to buy time:
Quote:
Subject: Re: MEHTOD OF PAYMENT(MONEYGRAM)
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:40:56 -0800

Dear Mr. Souza,

I recieved your mail, thank you. I've never sent money using moneygram
before so I'm going to need you to walk me through this process, or
else
chose a different method of payment. I can mail you a check if you'd
like.

Sincerely,
Betty Rogers

Betty writes Peter:
Quote:
Subject: I'm so hot for you Peter!
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 15:30:09 -0800

Dear Peter,
Thank you for your email. Every time I hear from my lover I
immediately
long for his sex.

Of course I attended church today my darling, and I pretended that you
were sitting next to me and holding my hand. I long for the day when
we can attend church together and be thankful for each other and our
riches.
My darling, I would love to have a little baby with you. I have always
wanted to have an African baby
. I think Africans are the most
beautiful
people. What should we name our little baby?
Sweetie pie, I have not told anyone about this transaction and I don't
plan to. I haven't even told my sister that I've fallen in love! I
think it will be better for her to meet you face to face before I tell
her. I know she will fall in love with you too.

I am planning on sending the fee to the bank either tomorrow or the day
after. I can't wait for you to be here with me my love! Do you want
to
be inside my vagina?
My darling, I'm starting to fear that you don't really love me. You
keep promising me a picture but so far I havent recieved it. I do hope
you will send it to me tomorrow, my picture of you holding a valentine
for me with my name on it. My heart would break into a million pieces
if you failed to send it to me. I think I might die.
Here is my phone number sweetie pie. I do hope to hear from you. Are
you going to leave me a sexy message if I don't answer? I hope so. I
need more masturbation material. 206-338-6357
I love you my darling, have sweet dreams of me.

Love,
Betty

Peter responds:
Quote:
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 02:29:06 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: Balasan: My heart is breaking

Dear Betty,
I am sorry for not replying to your mail early like i used to; it is because I am trying to put everything in my office in order since I will be away for some time to be with you. I wouldnt want a situation whereby I will come back and see things not working successful as i left it.
I hope you have not cried tears for not seeing my mail; I am very sory. please forgive me and smile this time for me.
How has your day been? I hope you are cool and so do everything around you; your children, your business and your sister. Maybe i will have to mask up my face so that your sister will not steal me when i come over there. You know i am a handsome man (SHE LAUGHS)(The (She Laughs) part is Peters. He does this more than once.).
It's ok. I am fine and trying to ease your pains which I have caused you by my late reply.
I must not forget to thank you for accepting my prosition to you about the baby. I must not fail to tell you also that i am a gealous man and the baby will look like me. Do you agree? I am more attractive than you and i believe that our baby will take much after me than you. (OOOOOHH, SHE FROWNS HER FACE)(See? Also Peters.) but you should know I am telling you the truth. LOL.
I will like to take you round the world when I come. Places like Thailand, Australia or Africa, so you could see the beauty of the nature arround the world.
I have a good news for you today. I have decleared my love for you and the prove is in your emailbox. Download my picture and rejoice. I love you.
I have to go now. I want you to take good care of yourself and remain blessed. Pray always.
BACK TO BUSINESS:
Have you made the payment to the bank like you said? and when would you like me to start coming because the traveling agent who is processing my visa called me today stating that my visa will be ready by next week. So you must act fast in concluding with the bank.
When was the last time you contacted the ban k and what was the outcome?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter.

Valentine

Peter attaches my VERY FIRST TROPHY! The picture is ok, probably photoshopped though. You can see it here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=569703&highlight=#569703.

Betty responds:
Quote:
Subject: My heart is no longer breaking! Oh joy!
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:07:37 -0800

Oh my darling! Your picture has made me cry tears of love and joy!
YOU
DO LOVE ME! I can see it in your eyes. You are such a sexy man my
darling. I hope its not too forward of me to say that I want to have
sex with you in my bottom.

My day was horrible until I recieved this picture from you. Now my day
has become the best one of my life. I have printed out your picture
and
rubbed it all over my crotch.
Its now hanging up in my office. I'm
staring fondly at your picture right now my darling.
You are so clever and funny and charming Peter! My sister will try to
steal you! LOL! She is such a little whore!
But Peter? Whats this about you being more attractive than me? We are
equally gorgeous! Our baby will be such a darling little Onah, don't
you think?
I can't wait to sail around the world with you. It is my solemn prayer
that some day we shall have hot, sweaty sex in every country of the
world.
I have been busy arranging the payment with the bank. Hopefully they
should recieve the payment by the end of the day today or tomorrow. My
darling, I would like you to come as soon as possible! The very second
you receive your visa I would like you to come to me! My vagina aches
for you Peter!
I am having the bank walk me through the process of transfer, as I have
never transfered funds in this way before. I expect to hear back from
them soon. As far as things on my end of the business, the money has
been prepared for transfer and is merely sitting in my account waiting
to hear back from the bank.

Thank you for the picture my darling! I only wish you were naked in
it!

Love
Betty

Peter responds. I can't get over how far off script he's gotten:
Quote:
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:44:08 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: Balasan: My heart is no longer breaking! Oh joy!

Dear,
Hearing from you this day really makes me feel happy and I dont think I could ever have found such joy if I had not met you.
Once again, I say thank you for loving me with all your heart. Even before now, I had known that I would make you the happiest woman on earth the day you would receive my picture. and today I am happy to see that you have become that happiest woman.
Our life is like that of SLEEPLES IN SEATTLE. It is a movie and I want you to watch that movie before I come.
Thanks once again for expressing your joy over the picture I sent to you.
To annex your joy today, I present to you my most FAVOURITE LOVE SONG tittled "DREAMS COME TRUE" (He cut and pasted some very cheesy lyrics for me- Peter is a hopeless romantic.) I know you will like it so much. I am sending it to you to show how I long for you and how my heart beats for you. I love you, my dear Betty. Please settle down in the middle of the night and enjoy this song because I have dedicat ed it to our love, our transaction and our future. Sleep with it and dream of your African Prince.

Thanks for your reply which was in line with the demand of the bank. It gives me boundless joy and asperation to hear that you will make me come to your country next week since you are maling the payment today to the bank. This means that our money will be transferred into your account before this week runs out.
I am very happy towards your willingness to upset the charges of the bank.
Please reply very fast and tell me how far you have gone.
I love you and I pray thaT God kepps you for me.
Peter

Valentine

The bank writes Betty, explaining how Western Union works:
Quote:
Subject: Re: MEHTOD OF PAYMENT(MONEYGRAM)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 03:20:58 -0500 (EST)

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
7TH,MARCH 2006.

FURTHER MORE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL/WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AS THE BANK HAS DISCRIBED THAT MAILING A CHECK IS AT OWNER'S RISK AS WRITTEN IN BANK CONSTITUTION.

THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO WAYS WE OPERATE IN RECEIVING PAYMENT FROM OUR CUSTOMERS. THIS IS TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE BENEFICIARY AND THE BANK IN TERMS OF MONETARY HANDLING.

THE BANK MOSTLY PREFER MONEYGRAM TO ENABLE US FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT.

TO ASSIST YOU BETTER:

THE MONEYGRAM METHOD OF SENDING MONEY IS DONE BY VISITING YOUR BANK OR ANYOTHER BANK IN YOUR AREA, TELLING THEM YOU WANT TO MAKE PAYMENT/SEND MONEY TO A PARTICULAR COUNTRY AND TO A NAMED PERSON. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A FORM TO FILL INDICATING THE RECEIVERS NAME, THE AMOUNT YOU ARE SENDING AND OTHER INFORMATION. FINALLY, THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE REFERENCE CODE NUMBER AFTER PAYMENT, AND THIS NUMBER MUST BE FORWARD TO US BY YOU AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
MONEYGRAM IS LIKE THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

THANKS

PASCAL SOUZA,

I respond with fake transfer information. Of course, no money has actually been sent.

Quote:
Subject: I have sent the money via Western Union
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:45:50 -0800

Dear Mr. Souza,

This email is to let you know that I have just returned from Western
Union where I sent you the reactivation fees for my transaction.
Please
see the pick up information below, and confirm with me once you have
picked up the money.

Sender: Betty Panties Rogers
Receiver: Mrs. Anthonia Oburotha
Amount: $7500 USD
Question: Who do you love?
Answer: My African prince

Thank you,
Betty

And a quick email to Peter:
Quote:
Subject: My love, my life, my African prince!
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:33:21 -0800

Dear Peter,

Your song was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I played it
with the speakers turned all the way up and danced naked to it while
holding your picture. My hope is one day we shall make love to this
beautiful song.
You are so right Peter, our life IS like that of Sleepless in Seattle.
I have seen this movie and it is so romantic. I would like to have hot
bottom sex with you on top of the empire state building
!
On to business matters, which are much less sexy but still very
exciting, I have just returned from Western Union where I sent the fees
to the bank. I will let you know as soon as I recieve confirmation
from
the bank that they have picked up the money.
Oh my darling! We are going to be together so soon! I'm on my period
now, which is good, because that means by the time you get here I will
be done menstruating and we can have sex and make our baby.

Love,
Betty

The bank responds Apparently I forgot the control number. Oopsie! Wink
Quote:
Subject: CONTROL CODE NUMBER NEEDED
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:22:33 -0500 (EST) ]

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
7TH, MARCH 2006.

WE ARE ALMOST CLOSED FOR THE DAY WHEN WE SAW A SIGNAL OF YOUR PAYMENT. ALL INFORMATION NEEDED ARE CORRECT BUT YOU OMITTED THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL CODE NUMBER ( MTCN,) AND WITHOUT THIS NUMBER, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT WHICH YOU HAVE MADE TO THIS BANK.

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO FORWARD THE NUMBER TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ENABLE US CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW BEING THE LAST DAY FOR THE PAYMENT.

THANKS

PASCAL SOUZA,

Betty responds from her Blackberry (which really isn't a blackberry, just a few lines at the bottom of the email saying its a Blackberry)

Quote:
Subject: Re: CONTROL CODE NUMBER NEEDED
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:33:58 -0800

Dear Mr. Souza,

My apologies. Sometimes I can be so retarded. Unfortunately, I have
already left the office for the day and will be out of town until
Friday. I'm writing to you from my blackberry. I do not have the
control number with me. Please rest assured that the payment has been
sent and Western Union should give you the money with no problems
because you have the test answer.

Regards,
Betty Rogers

------------------------------------------------
This message sent wirelessly via my Blackberry telephone

Uh oh! The bank can't confirm that the money was sent!
Quote:
Subject: VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 07:50:58 -0500 (EST)

... .........................CITIZENS BANK, is a conducive place to work, bank and invest... ........................................
CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
8TH, MARCH 2006.
THANK YOU FOR GETTING BACK TO US REGARDING THE PAYMENT.
BE INFROMED HOWEVER THAT UP TILL THIS MOMENT, THIS BANK HAS NOT COMFIRMED THE PAYMENT YOU MADE TO HER YESTERDAY BEING THE 7TH DAY OF MARCH 2006, BEING THE REACTIVATION FEE.
BE INFORMED THAT SEVERAL EFFORTS HAS BEEN MADE BUT ALL HAS PROVEN ABORTIVE AS THERE IS NO RECORD OF YOUR TRANSACTION IN THE WESTERN UNION TRANSACTION OF YESTERDAY, THE 7TH DAY OF MARCH 2006.
WE HEREBY ADVISE YOU TO GO BACK TO THE BANK OR CONTACT THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE WHERE YOU MADE THIS TRANSACTION YESTERDAY AND MAKE ENQUIRIES ON WHY YOUR TRANSACTION HAS NOT YET REFLECTED ON THEIR TRANSACTION PAGE. MORE ALSO, WE REQUIRE YOU TO PLEASE OBTAIN THE CONTROL NUMBER OF YOUR TRANSACTION WITH THE WESTERN UNION AS THIS WILL HELP TO INDICATE THE STATUS OF THE MONEY YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THEM YESTERDAY. BUT IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE NUMBER, SEND IT TO US WHEN YOU RETURN.
FOR EASY ASSESSMENT, WE HEREBY PROVIDE YOU WITH THIS WEBPAGE OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WHICH WILL BE OF GREAT HELP TO YOU AS IT WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND US MUCH BETTER. PLEASE CLICK HERE AND FILL THE IN THE REQUIRED AREAS: https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global
THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WOULD HAVE BEEN EFFECTED TODAY HAD WE RECEIVED THE REACTIVTION FEE AS DIRECTED. THIS BANK HAS ALSO MADE FINDINGS WITH YOUR ATTORNEY, BARRISTER PETER ONAH, AND HE CAN BRIEF YOU MORE BETTER.
BE INFORMED THAT HE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR EXRA DAYS TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION SINCE YOU ARE NOT AROUND AT THE MOMENT AS HE POINTED OUT TODAY TO THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK THIS DAY. 8TH/03/06.
GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKS
PASCAL SOUZA,

End pt 4

mugumasher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter writes:
Quote:
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:42:03 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: MY HOPE

My dear,
How are you today? I am sorry you not hear from me yesterday. It's because i was not in town. I went to hand over the political books in my possession to my party memebers because of my coming to America to meet you.
I became very glad when I saw your email this morning about the payment you made to the bank and after reading the mail, I rushed down to the bank to know if they have transferred our money to your account but I was told by Mr Pascal that the payment you made was not found in the WESTERN UNION TRANSFER RECORD and this brought a lot of arguement between me and them but finally, they checked it with me and I found out that there was not payment made by you.
I left the bank with shame and cried tears because I never thought such thing will happen. Why did you lie to the bank, honey, Do you know you have authomatically made me a lier at the bank?

But however, all hope are not lost; we can still rearrange or rectify the payment to prove to the bank that you are equal to the task.
The bank knows that I am representing you here as your attorney not knowing that we also lovers who have future plans. Please try and save me from this situation and dont allow my efforts to be a wasted one. If you are sure you made the payment like you said, contact the bank where you made the payment and complain to them because the bank could still place the money on hold.
Could you imagine that I am shaking as I am writing this letter because of what I have encountered at the bank today. I feel very weak and confused because I know how much I have spent in this transaction to make sure everything works out fine. Please dont let me die of thought. Please. (Oh Peter! Please don't die! Rolling Eyes )
I have pleaded with the bank managment on your behalf for deadline extention for the paym ent of reactivation fee and we have been given more days of grace. Please, my heart, save me.
To console myself, kindly send me another copy of your picture today to help me get my feet back on the ground.
I love you, my dear Betty
Peter

NB: I so much trust and see you as part of me, I dont beleive you are telling lies,ok. Please let us rectify this immediately. I still believe in you with so much love. I love you.

Valentine

Betty writes the bank, and is getting frustrated:
Quote:
Subject: Re: VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:09:50 -0800

Dear Bank,

I've just gotten off the phone from yet another call with Western Union
and they have assured me- ONCE AGAIN- that you have all the information
you need for pick up of the money. They cannot give out the control
number to me over the telephone for security reasons, but they have
confirmed that the money has been sent and is waiting for you to pick
up.

Regards
Betty Rogers
-----------------------------------------------
This message sent wirelessly via my Blackberry telephone.

Betty writes Peter, heartbroken by his accusations:
Quote:
Subject: Re: MY HOPE
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:14:02 -0800

My darling,

I have no idea what the problem was at Western Union. And I am in
TEARS
right now because you have accused me of lying. You might as well have
slapped me across the face. You don't deserve a picture. You have
broken my heart into a million tiny little pieces. I did NOT lie to
the
bank!!! I wouldn't do that to you!!!! I have waited my whole life for
a love like the one we share and then you go and call me a liar. I
feel
like dying.
I've just gotten off the telephone with Western Union and they assured
me that everything has been completed. The money is waiting for the
bank to pick it up. I've emailed the bank. I am not a liar. How dare
you insult my character in this manner.

Your broken hearted woman,
Betty

The bank writes Betty to let her know that Peter's been arrested!
Quote:
Subject: URGENT
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 05:40:43 -0500 (EST)

... .........................CITIZENS BANK, is a conducive place to work, bank and invest... ........................................

CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PL

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
9TH, MARCH 2006.
THANKS FOR COMPLYING WITH THIS BANK ONCE AGAIN BUT THIS
IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS MORNING, YOUR ATTORNEY CAME
AND ACCUSED THE BANK OF SITTING ON YOUR PAYMENT WHICH YOU
MADE FOR THE REACTIVATION AND AS A RESULT OF THAT, THE
MATTER ATTRACTED THE ZONAL POLICE HEADQUARTER FOR
INTERVENTION BY GETTING HIM ARRESTED.
YOU MUST KNOW THAT THIS BANK IS UNDER FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
OF NIGERIA AND THERE IS NO WAY SUCH ACT CAN BE DONE BY
SITTING ON YOUR MONEY FOR NO REASON.IF ACTUALLY, YOU MADE
THE PAYMENT, URGENTLY FORWARD THE CONTROL NUMBER OF THE
PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU RETURN FROM YOUR TRIP TO ENABLE US
PROCEED WITH YOUR TRANSACTION WITH US.
WE ARE SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT YOUR ATTORNEY BUT
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT HE, BEING YOUR ATTORNEY, DOES
NOT WARRANT HIM TO ACCUSE THE BANK FOR ABIDING BY HER
CONSTITUTION.
WE SHALL WAIT FOR YOU TO RETURN FROM YOUR TRIP TOMORROW
LIKE YOU STATED IN YOUR EMAIL, FOR THE CONTROL NUMBER AS
IT IS NOT SAFE SENDING IT OVER THE TELEPHONE.
ALSO INCLUDE YOUR FAX NUMBER SO THAT WHEN THE PAYMENT HAS
BEEN RECEIVED, THE BANK WILL FORWARD YOUR PAYMENT SLIP
VIA FAX.

THANKS
PASCAL SOUZA,

Betty is now in a full on tizzy. She writes the bank:
Quote:
Subject: Re: URGENT
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 09:47:39 -0800

Dear Bank,

How dare you get my attorney arrested! This is aboslutely ludicrous
and
you have no idea the amount of pain you have caused me. My heart has
literally burst out of my chest in an explosion and shattered into
millions of tiny pieces all over my computer screen. My attorney was
merely expressing frustration over the fact that I have sent the money
two days ago now, and your bank seems to be completely incompetent and
unable to retrieve it.

THIS IS NOT OUR FAULT. This is YOUR fault and I suggest that you get
your heads out of your asses and go down to the fucking back and get
your money so that I can get my fucking money. DO YOU UNDERSTAND
ME?!?!

I am a very powerful woman- how powerful, you have no idea- and you do
NOT want to fuck with me. Just go get your fucking money and complete
my fucking transfer.

I will also expect you to immediately bail my attorney out of jail.
Its
your fault he is there, and its your responsiblity to see that he is
released IMMEDIATELY.

Betty Rogers

The banks email wasn't working that day, and my message bounced back. So I write Peter:
Quote:
Subject: My darling! This is the worst day!
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:01:17 -0800

Dear Peter darling,

I have just received an email from the bank saying that you had been
arrested!!! I am so worried- I can't eat! I can't sleep! I can't
even
masturbate! I tried to respond to the bank, but my message came back
to
me saying they were blocking my emails due to complaints!! WHO ARE
THESE PEOPLE AND WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US?
So I signed up for another email so I could get my message to them, and
sent it to them from that address. I demanded they have you released
at
once!
Please let me know as soon as you are a free man! My heart won't rest
until I hear from you again.

Love,
Betty

The bank's email is apparently working again and they send me this reminder:
Quote:

Subject: CITIZENS INTL BANK PLC
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:17:38 -0500 (EST)

... .........................CITIZENS BANK, is conducive place to work, bank and invest... ........................................

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
10TH, MARCH 2006.
WITH DUE RESPECT AND HONOUR, THE BANK IS USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REACTIVATION BEFORE THE FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.
FURTHERMORE, UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR REACTIVATION FEE, WE WLL NOT HESITATE TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT VIA KTT SWIFT TRANSFER, AND YOU ARE FURTHER REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR TRACKING CODE FOR THE MONEY PAID TO THIS BANK VIA WESTERN UNION MONEYTRANSFER.
AS YOU WILL BE BACK FROM YOUR JOURNEY TODAY, THIS INFORMATION IS RELEVANT TO THIS BANK TO FIGURE OUT YOUR PAYMENT. BE INFORMED THAT THE BANK IS IN NEED OF YOUR FAX NUMBER WHERE YOUR PAYMENT SLIP WILL BE DIRECTED.
BEST REGARD
PASCAL SOUZA,

Peter -now out of jail- writes Betty:

Quote:
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:05:57 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: ARE YOU SURE YOU ENTERED A CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS?

Dear Betty,
from the tone of your message, I was made to understand that you were mad at me for my thought about your transaction with the bank.
Actually, no one would see what had happened without thinking such but i am sorry to have made you feel so sad. Now i think i have experienced much sadness than you had because i have been arrested and molested by the police all because of our transaction.
I thank God that i am out from the police net by the help of my Nigerian Bar Association(NBA) which i am a member.
Betty, I still have not understood why the bank has not been able to get the money from the western union money transfer, now all they need is the control number of the payment you made because they are not Agent of Western Union Money Transfer.
Please confide in me and tell me everything as regards your payment. Send the MTCN to the bank and let the them complet our transaction so that every thing will be over.
I really hope on you but you have also added to my pains by refusing to send your picture to me. It's all ok, i will get over them all and be fine again.
I am now waiting to hearing from you today. please make sure your mail reaches the bank today.
I still love you.
Peter

valentine

I write Peter:
Quote:
Subject: Please dont insult my intelligence baby
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:09:50 -0800

Dear My lover,

Yes the emails that I sent the bank yesterday were to the correct
address. I was receiving messages back that the bank had blocked me
from sending them emails. They are behaving like buffoons and I still
cannot believe that they had my lover locked up.
How was your time in prison darling? Were the other prisoners nice to
you? I sure hope you didn't drop the soap...

I have just sent another email to the bank in reply to one they have
sent me today. They are being very uncooperative. I have confirmed
the
transfer with Western Union 6 times my lover! I don't know why the
bank
is refusing to pick up the money!
I have attached my picture, as I can see that you truly do love me and
it pains you to go a day without seeing my beautiful face.

I love you immensely.

Love,
Betty

The bank continues to piss and moan about their money:
Quote:
Subject: Re: CITIZENS INTL BANK PLC
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:36:16 -0500 (EST)

CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
13TH, MARCH 2006.
ZIP CODE: GOF/FOD/1502220

IT HAS COME TO THE NOTICE OF THIS BANK THAT UPTO THIS MOMENT, WE WERE UNABLE TO CONFIRM YOUR REACTIVATION FEE WHICH IS THE ONLY PAYMENT DELAYING THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.

THE BANK HAS MADE THIS KNOWN TO YOU THAT BY FORWARDING TO US THE MONEY TRANSFER TRACKING CODE NUMBER WILL ENABLE US ACCESS THE PAYMENT MADE BY YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY.

WE HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO TRACK THE PAYMENT BUT THE COMPUTER UNIT REVAELED NO TRANSACTION YET. WE APOLOGISE TO YOU FOR THE INCOVENIENCY IT WILL CAUSE YOU BY VISITING THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE WHERE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT TO RECTIFY THE FAULT.
BEST REGARD
PASCAL SOUZA,

Peter writes:
Quote:
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:04:19 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: PLEASE TALK TO ME

Dear Betty,
It is very sad today not seeing your email in my emailbox since on Saturday. I can't believe you will stay a day without sending me email.
What is goinging on and are you ok?
Please try and send me a mail and tell me what is going on please, or has my emailbox been hacked? i am so sad and confuse. Please I really need to hear from you.
I miss you too.
I love you.
Peter

Valentine

And another:
Quote:
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:28:08 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: my only woman

Hello Mine,

How is your day ,I believe you attended service today.

Please endeavour to send the details requested for making findings by tomorrow in the bank concerning the payment you made. I stop here while i get you on my dreams.

peter

Peter writes again. Dude is really trying to not to let this slip through his fingers.

Quote:
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:12:05 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: WE MUST NOT SEAT AND WATCH THE BANKERS DO WHAT THEY LIKE WITH OUR MONEY

Dear,
First and foremost, I must tell you thanks for your pic and for reducing my pains. May God bless you, my dear LOVER.
I felt so bad and bitter over the whole thing at the bank and at the police station but i am out of the net now and back to complete this deal of ours as soon as possible so that I can leave this dead country before these stupid bankers finds out what is going on.
My dear, all is well and i am happy you understood how i am feeling about this whole thing. Now, I have a suggestion and I hope it really will interest you because this is our personal business. For your information, this $9.5m is more important to us than what we are suffering for the bankers, so I want us to protect our interest and to make sure we get this money out of this country and enjoy it elsewhere in peace.
&nbs p;Please reason with me and understand my point.
I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME EVERY DETAILS OF THE PAYMENT YOU MADE TO THE BANK LET ME TRACK IT ON THE INTERNET. INCLUDE YOUR SENDERS NAME AS WRITEN (first name and second name) plus the tracking Code number. Please try and understand what i am doing.This money belongs to you and I and we must not seat down and watch the bankers do what they like; we must take action too. Please do this for me as soon as possible.
I know you have felt so much pain but dont forget that at the end, we will be glad and enjoy the fruit of our labour.
Do let me have the details tomorrow or this evening.
Remain blessed, my darling.
Peter

Valentine

Betty writes the bank. Its time to get nasty. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Subject: Re: CITIZENS INTL BANK PLC
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:46:57 -0800

Dear Souza,

How bout you rectify your stupidity? I have GONE TO WESTERN UNION A
TOTAL OF NINE TIMES NOW. I have CONFIRMED WITH THEM THAT THE MONEY HAS
BEEN SENT.
Since I can't understand what could possibly be wrong, I have cancelled
payment and resent it. Question and Answer is still the same, as is
all
the other information. Control number is: 9410282937 and I've attached
a copy of the receipt.
In other news, kiss my ass.

Love,
Betty

Attachments:
<<WesternUnionagain.jpeg>> (Not a real attachment.)

Betty writes Peter, to let him know why she hasn't been responding.

Quote:
Subject: Re: PLEASE TALK TO ME
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:49:39 -0800

My darling Peter,

Please understand that if I had been able to write you, I would have.
Let me explain what happened my darling.
I was so distraught and emotionally ravaged by the tones of your last
few emails, that I bought myself six bottles of wine and sat naked in
my
bathtub while I drank them, one after the other. I eventually passed
out and began choking on my own vomit, which is when my sister found me
and called the hospital.
The ambulance came and picked me up and soon
after they pumped my stomach. I have been in the hospital recovering
from this alcohol poisoning and have just been released this morning.
I tell you this so you know just how strongly my heart is mourning that
you aren't here with me yet. I need you Peter. I need you here with
me.

Love,
Betty

Peter responds:
Quote:
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:29:05 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: I am very sorry

Dear Betty,
I am very sorry for what happend.
How are you recovering now? Please take care of yourself and dont drink at all throughout this period to avoid further harm to your health.
Now thatyou are not feeling too fine I dont dont know if you will be able to provide me with the details i requested in my few emails ago.
If you can, kindly provide me with the things I asked for.
I am happy you are fine and i pray also that God bless your sister.
I love you and my greetings to your sister.
Ilove You.
Peter

Valentine

Betty responds:

Quote:
Subject: Butternut Muffin
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:39:51 -0800

Dearest Peter,

I had a dream about you last night...

We were walking hand in hand through our local Walmart and finding good
bargains on every shelf! We were finding such beautiful things to
spend
our fortunes on, and most importantly my darling, we were together! We
had a lot of fun in the underpants section of the store. I especially
enjoyed seeing you in that leopard print thong. And seeing as how it
was a dream, I jumped on you right then and there and we made sweet,
sweet love on the cold tiled floor of the Walmart.
It was beautiful.

I hope you are doing well my muffin. Here is the information you asked
me to give you. And thank you for your concern, I am feeling much
better now that I have shat out all the icky alcohol that was doodying
up my system.

Sender: Betty Panties Rogers
Receiver: Mrs. Anthonia Oburotha
Amount: $7500 USD
Question: Who do you love?
Answer: My African prince
Control Number: 1938172983

Love you forever,
Betty

Peter responds, making some nasty accusations at Betty:
Quote:
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:46:46 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: NOTE

Dear,
How are you today? I know you are swimming in the ocean of good health as per what happened to you previously.
It has given me a lot of concern towards your health which I committed you to the hand of Almighty God to take preminence.
However, I just want to let you know that my Visa is out today; I got this information from my travel agent, and that is the good news today. I wish we were together, you would have made several courses of love for that great breakthrough.
But the problem facing me now is financial predicaments because the first payment I made to the agent was $2,300 and now i am required to to pay the outstanding ballance of $2,200 to collect my visa.
In this case, I dont know what to do because I was invited in the morning by the bank to bear witness over the transaction with you concerning the payment you made for reactivation, but at the end, the bank was unable to cash the money as a result of fake payment from your side .
I never espected such to have been done by you due to the boundless trust I have in you.
In this effect, I write to inquire from you how we can handle this present situation as to pay the reactivation fee and get our money transferred to USA as planned.
I was was even thinking today that since the payment is being made and the bank will transfer the money same today so that you would lay hands on the parental amount and send me the $2,200 to settle my bill with the agent.
Are you still remembering that this is the week I am supposed to be in the USA and by now, I suppoesed to have sent you my travel Itenary to enable you welcome me in your airport.
As I am writing to you now, I am not composed at all because at the moment, i cant even tell my left from my right. Obviously, I still dont know my fate due to what is happening right now at the bank, and if there is no brisque movement as to pull this money from the bank, with the errors the bank has encounterred, dont be surprise that the signal of this event might gets to Appex bank of this country and that also might result the termination of this transaction.
At this given moment, you are not worried at all, but I must tell you that both of us are into this deal and should there be any sad story from inability to conclude this deal peacefully, I would be held responsible for impersonation and economic sabotag which is against the law of this country, Nigeria.
You know my financial commitment in this transaction and if this transaction happens to fail and I do not pay back the money I borrowed, this might result in spending the rest of my life in prison because iI have breached the law.
Please consider my present situation and as we can still arrive at the better compromise to see that we complete this transaction and make our dreams come true.
Note that you purposely gave us a wrong control number because the numbe r the bank presented this morning was different from the one you gave to me this evening. your control number to the bank is 9410282937 while the one you have just sent to me this evening is 1938172983. This is an indication of fowlplay, my dear, and you must desist from such act to enable us have memorandum of understanding. Everything I am doing with you is being recoreded in my diary.
Why do you prefer faking this payment when I consider you as a distinguished gentle woman. I also have trcked with the number you included in your email right now but it was error all the way. You are complicating this issue and at same time you lay your blames on the bankers for inefficiency.
I want you to think about this while you sleep tonight and understand that i am not safe at all in the hands of the law. What would become of me if you let me down and put me to shame?
Please try and reply to my mail very fast to find a solution to this.
I am waiting.
Peter

Betty doesn't take too kindly to harsh words:

Quote:
Subject: Re: NOTE
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:36:07 -0800

Dear Peter,

As I write this email I am in my bathroom. I have prepared the razor
blades. I will click send and then proceed to slice open my wrists and
bleed to death in the shower. You have killed my heart, and I have
nothing left to lose.

My darling, you now need 5500$, if my addition is correct. I have this
money, I will send it to you. But my heart is COMPLETELY BROKEN
because
of your cruel accusations. I have not tried to 'trick' you. I have
done nothing but love you. I did not give you a wrong number on
purpose; in fact it wasn't a wrong number at all. Don't act like a
buffoon Peter. I cancelled the initial payment because it was obvious
that something was wrong, that the bank was unable to pick up the
money.
I had RESENT the money with the tracking number I gave you this
morning. I have just returned from Western Union where I cancelled and
resent the money AGAIN, the control number for that transfer is:
1938162952. My love, I have no idea why we are having such problems
with the bank and the Western Union. I have done nothing but comply
with their each and every request.

Business aside, you have destroyed my heart. I will now go into the
shower, where I will slit my wrists and die a slow death while thinking
of you.

If you have a heart, you will write me back immediately and let me know
you still love me, and that this desperate act of mine is unnecessary.

Love,
Betty

The bank still can't get their money:
Quote:
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:37:53 -0500 (EST)

........CITIZES BANK, a Conducive Place To Work, Bank And Invest... .....P.Souza, Director,Foreign Remittance; A. Oburotha, Account Manager..........

CITIZENS INT'L BAK PLC.
136 BROAD STREET,
ASABA, DELTA STATE
NIGERIA.
OUR-REF.CIB/6/04D/S3L04.
15TH MARCH, 2006.

REFEFER TO YOUR PAYMENT WHICH YOU SENT TO THIS BANK MTCN, THIS BANK HAS INVITED YOUR ATTORNEY YESTERDAY TO ACCOMPANY US TO WESTERN UNION INSTITUTION TO
WITNESS, STILL THE COMPUTER UNIT STILL DISPLAYED "NO MATCHING TRANSACTION"
THEREFORE, YOU ARE MANDATED TO CORRECT EVERY DETAILS AS WE HAVE SET ALL THE RELEVANT MACHINERIES TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND VIA KTT SWIFT TRANSFER UNDER 48HRS TO YOUR LOCAL BANK IN YOUR COUNTRY.
MOREOVER, YOU SHOULD HAVE A COMMAND OF LANGUAGE WHENEVER YOU WRITE TO THIS BANK DESPITE TOLERANCE OF THE BANK.
PASCAL SOUZA.
Director Foreign Remittance Dept./Telex Dept.
CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANKPLC

Peter comes to the rescue!
Quote:
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:46:19 +0700 (ICT)
Subject: DO NOT HURT YOURSELF, WE HAVE FUTURE

Dear,
I am sorry for the pain I caused you yesterday.
It was not my fault; i was only trying to make you understand what happened and up till this stage, i am still confuseed about the payment.
The control number you gave me was wrong like i told you. I am inwardly confused. I dont know the reason why hanky panky game should be brought into this transaction. and if there is no trust, between you and i, the business will not work out fine.
Due to the sensitivity of this transaction, I have comitted myself in borrowing money from place to another to ensure that we meet up with the requirements of the bank and get our money peacefuly.
I am not good in playing games when it comes to the area of business, you should use your forehead and think about this because I believe the head is the totality of your life.
I am almost getting fed up due to you abstract behaviour in recent time.
I consider you as my foreign darling counterpart but now yo u have turned over a new leaf in between me.
As a matter of fact, I would like you to go ahead and make every correction that has to do with the payment.
I suggest also that you send to me once agai, the names as you wrote them down at the western union office:
FIRST NAME:
SECOND NAME:
AND ONCE MORE, THE CONTROL NUMBER:
Because western union number cannot start with "1"
i love you my dear and i dont want you to hurt yourself over this issue like you wrote to me.
know that my heart beats for you and your children as well as me, will be in pain if anything should happen to you.
I love and i want you to think about me like i think about you too.
take care.
till morrow.
Peter

I'd grown tired at this point, and so Betty responds:
Quote:
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Correct transfer information
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:11:44 -0800

Dear Peter my love,

Below is the correct transfer information. I still don't understand
what was happening, but I think you'll find that this time the payment
went through. Western Union has assured me.

Sender name: Betty Panties Rogers
Receiver name: Big fucktard
Test Question: Are you a filthy scammer?
Test Answer: Yes you are! Yes you are!
Control number: 419419419419

Oh Peter. Its sad that our little love affair has to come to an end.
I
really have had so much fun laughing at you. You are truly a dirty
rotten criminal. And a retarded one at that! You're not even good at
scamming!

I do have a few questions for you, if you don't mind answering. Whats
it like to have such a small penis? Whats it like not being able to
pleasure a woman because you are such a faggot and are hot for gay man
sex? Whats it like not to be able to sleep at night knowing that you
are a filthy scammer, ripping people off of their hard earned money.
Why don't you get a real fucking job? Are you too stupid? Do you even
know how to wipe your own ass properly?

Fuck off loser. Go to hell.

Love,
Your only woman,
Betty

End pt 4 or 5...I can't remember. There's still more coming!

mugumasher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping for a death threat. To my surprise, I got this instead:
Quote:
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:27 AM
From "ROYAL SOLICITORS CHAMBER" <[email protected]>
To Betty Rogers
Subject MY DARLING BETTY

Dear Betty,
Thank you very much for what you have written to me today.
However, business apart, we can still be lovers if you wish. Let's be keeping in touch by mail no matter your infidelity and failure in this transaction, I still love you.
Hoping to hear from you.
Peter

_____xxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxx_______xxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___________xxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____________xxxxxxxxx
______________xxxxxx
_______________xxxx
_______________xxx
______________xx
_____________x
___________x
________xx
______xxx
_____xxxx
___xxxxxx
___xxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxx
______xxxxxxxx
________xxxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxx
________xxxxxx........FrIeNdShIp
_______xxxxx.......Is Like A Flower;
_____xxxxx........Growing In Its Glory,
___xxxxx...........Telling its own story;
__xxx.............FrIeNdShIp is Precious,
__xx..................Not Only In Shade,
__ x............But In D Sunshine Of Life Thanks For Being My Fren.
May Our FrIeNdShiP Will Everlasting
@}------..@}-----..@}-----..@}------..@}-------

Valentine

I was befuddled, frankly. My response:
Quote:
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 9:25 AM
From Betty Rogers
To "ROYAL SOLICITORS CHAMBER" <[email protected]>
Subject Re: MY DARLING BETTY

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your lovely note. I was sure you would want nothing to do
with me after I confessed that I knew you were a scammer. This
knowledge was weighing on my heart heavier and heavier as each day I
fell more and more in love with you. Of course I want to be with you
Peter. I hope you can still come to the US and make me shout that
Africans are good in the bed!

Love,
Betty

Peter writes:
Quote:
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 7:22 AM
To Betty Rogers
Subject THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME

My sweet heart,
Thanks for hearing from you once again.
I am not surprise to receive that type of mal from you, I know you knew what you were doing during the commencement of this transaction but only wanted me to hang my hope on you (She laughs) (Yea right!)

I am not regreting to know you but it is a very good opportunity to make friend with you. To be sincere, I was swindled when I was in South Africa and this caused me to start from scratch as well as bringing me back to Nigeria in pains.

I am not doing this business intentionally, but to get a way to survive and move away from Nigeria. Thank God you did not spend your money on me for this scamming of a thing; even if you want to render me a help, it will be in a dubious way.

The only thing I will tell you is that you should not be using email address to be writing me pretending to be another person.(SHE LAUGHS).
Allow me to make money out of it and leave this country for good and join you in the USA. I have even decided to use you as my confirmer in business if only you are willing to co-operate.

More also, I want you to be writing me like you use to do to enable me work hand to hand with you.

This is to let you know that our relationship remains the same but I need your assistance not by force, but from your widow's mind. Please this is to support me financially.
Thank you very much for being a friend. I can see our life becoming that of sleepless in Seattle.
Peter onah

valentine

Betty responds:
Quote:
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 9:19 AM
From Betty rogers
To "ROYAL SOLICITORS CHAMBER" <[email protected]>
Subject Re: THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME

Dear Peter,
My love, My life,

I am so thankful to the heavens for placing kindness in your heart to
forgive me for the way I misled you. It was not my intention to fall so
in love with you, I feel that we are soul mates and that somehow the
angels brought us together.
Peter, I am so sorry to hear about your troubles in South Africa.
Knowing the kind of pain and trouble you are in, I don't blame you for
taking to theivery and stealing and lying and cheating and scamming.
You want my help in this business, but darling, I cannot in good faith
help you steal from other people. I wish only good things for you, I
want to you go get a good, respectable job. I want you to get a suit
and go on interviews and earn a paycheck. The heavens will bless you
for this honest work.
I still love you Peter. I will do whatever I can for you. I want you
to be here in the US with me. I want to feel your penis inside my
vagina. I want us to make little half black babies. Please Peter, you
are my African prince.

Also, I want you to know that Betty is my real name. (Of course, it is not.)

Love,
Betty

Peter responds, and the whole deal turns quickly again to money:
Quote:
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:25 AM
To Betty Rogers
Subject THANK U VERY MUCH

Thanks my Dear Betty for your mail and you supports.
I am sorry for this kind of business that i am into, I am also happy to hear that you are willing to do anything to help me stop it. Thank you.

Please if you dont mind, can you just assist me with any small amount of money? No matter how small it is, i will appreciate.
I await you reply today.
thank you very much.
I love you
Peter

Valentine

Finally, I'm done. I have other baits that are requiring more of my time, so I shake Peter off once more. I have not heard from him since:
Quote:
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 9:38 AM
From Betty Rogers
To [email protected]
Subject Re: THANK U VERY MUCH

You know what Peter? I really am sick and tired of playing with you. I
dont have feelings for you, I never did. If that ugly fuck in your
picture is actually you than I would rather barf up my breakfast and eat
it again than have to be in the same room with you. I am NOT sending
you money. You are a horrible, disgusting, awful person and I want
nothing more to do with you. Go put your penis in another mans ass, you
know you want to.

FUCK OFF BITCH.

Love
Betty

Thanks for reading! And again, please lead any feedback you have. Happy baiting!

Gully Bull
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I know what I'm going to be screaming at those intimate moments from now on...

Quote:
"AFRICANS ARE THE BEST ON BED"

That was a lot of fun... Laughing

MuguBasher
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a great read, I'm baitin gPeter at the moment and this thick Mugu has sent me the banks application form with Betty Rogers name on it so if the bank have any problems he my have to go back to Betty!!!.

Can't wait till I start slapping him.
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear mugumasher,

I LOVED IT! LOLOLOL Betty Rogers was brilliant, and you played it to perfection. I found it hard to believe that this mugu would actually think you'd want to be with him EVEN AFTER you flipped him off!

Man--talk about dense....

I'm looking forward to reading more of your baits--thanks again for posting.

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic