SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to establish a Romance Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not very good at the 419 bait, but I currently have two hotties chasing my tail. One fell in love with me after only two emails. Since I have seen some members suggesting it is hard to get a romance scam, I figured I would give some advice.

I use Mail.com's personals site and this is the procedure:

Establish a fake identity and register with a romance site. Make sure you are single, divorced, and sound desperate in your details. My details say I live a lonely life since losing my wife and am looking forward to meeting somebody to spend the rest of my life with.

You will have to wait because most romance sites charge for communications. But the pro scammers already have paid the price and it will be just a matter of time before one of the "girls" contacts you. It will be an on site message asking you to contact her with an email address. The scammers always want to go off site for communications for two reasons

1. Communications are charged on most sites
2. They want to prevent you from reporting them when something goes wrong.

The normal procedure is they will block you as soon as your invitation comes. What this means is you can no longer see "her" profile, contact her on site, or initiate a complaint about her. All complaint methods are linked to profiles, but you can no longer see hers.

I pour on the sob story to the young lady, who by now has sent me a picture. They are always young and gorgeous.

My first lady asked for $400.00 to complete her trip to see me. A timely transfer was important because after a week the airfares climb much higher. Coincidently I had a horrible auto accident that afternoon. My personal secretary (another me) has notified her that I asked her to contact my lady before I went into a coma, and sent a newpaper article about the accident.

As of now she is waiting for me gain conscious. Before I come out of the coma my secretary will blackmail her. I have it all planned.

My second lady is a new one and I am still in the beginning stages.

The key to the romance scam is register, wait, and be desperate. In a short time it will happen.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't used any sites the scammers actually need to pay to contact you on, but that is something that sounds like a good tactic, if it works! Anything to get them to spend money and waste time on somebody who will never send them a dime is cool with me!
My experience is limited to two, free, sites, that have seemed to block my IP I sign up my various names from, now. Kissesline, and cupidbay. Haven't had a new lead from them in weeks.
I've actually been very successful in 'minimal' romance baiting.
I post no picture on the dating site profiles, and as little information as possible within the profile.
My letters to the ladies have no details of any substance, except 'you're pretty, I'm lonely'.
I never send a picture anymore, period. They keep writing, and still fall in love.
I set up a filter in my email accounts that forwards the letter they send, back to them. This works 90 percent of the time in triggering the next letter.
A couple of times I've noticed the letters stop, but then I shoot off a short 'real' letter, and they start going again.
I've never had a lady ask why I forward her letters back. I think they just check for a reply, rarely read it, at least until money time.
The romance stuff is easier, but slower than 419 stuff.
Play around with making it as 'hands off' as you can. You'll see the ladies don't really care if you send hours writing them, or seconds.
Also, remember there may be 'non scammer' women who may contact your character. Be careful, and polite . Our little avocation will get a bad name if we play with 'real' people!
Yes, it can be hard to figure out who is a scammer, and who is not, but maybe being evasive with personal details, for whatever reason.
Its usually safer to concentrate on the ones that are obvious scammers, than the ones you aren't sure of.
In the short time I've been dealing with the russians, I think I've seen tactics change a little.
I would be interested in which sites the russians have to pay for to get contact names. That seems like a good venue for baiting.
I have seen some scammers on sites I would have to pay for the contact. I refuse to spend any money on them!
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Mail.com. If you go there it has a personals site. Most are Asian women. With Mail.com you cannot send a message or get any email address until you pay up. It is something like $95.00 per year if I recall. There are two different sign up options which I do not remember.

Mail.com is pretty good for Russian scammers. I have had three hits already and have been there only about 8 weeks. All of my hits have come from somebody who has paid the fee, because I cannot initiate communications as a non payer, but I can answer them, until I am blocked.

Mail.com also has a freebie membership for women. Post three (or five?) pictures and you get full membership if I recall.

The key that it is a scammer is when they block you after contacting you. You can not report them and all communications must done off site by email, and they can then change the profile to appeal to somebody else.

I do exactly like you do. I post no picture, but I do have a lot of false details. I try to play a desperate guy looking for love. So far it has worked and I am having a ball.

Oh, I almost forgot. I want to introduce the love of my life. She is to the left of this post. I am her "kitten".

Gosh if real women were this easy I would have it made. Very Happy
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

myspace.com

Just open a profile with the basic details like age and location, nothing else. Scammers will be jumping all over you in no time and no ordinary netizen will want to contact. It's free and it's scammer-ridden - what more can you boldly ask for? Very Happy

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
babe_in_muguland
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yahoo personals is another site that is scammer infested, but be aware as Stepan Fetchet says above, there may be a few legitimate inquiries that arrive from real people. Research (googling names, phrases in the notes, addresses, checking IP of headers, etc.) should be able to establish whether you are dealing with a real person or a scammer. Either ignore the genuine replies or politely say you are not interested.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The key is to make yourself as undesirable as possible. Include as little information as possible. Real people will be less inclinded to respond to someone who provides very little info.

If you do use a picture, use one of someone less perfect than most, be a heavy smoker, drinker etc.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey

Last edited by lotta on Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
babe_in_muguland
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta, you might be surprised at how many Russian women are both heavy smokers and drinkers. Wink
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very true. However, I generally don't bait the russian lads. I tend to go for the American ones stuck in a hotel in Nigeria. Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you do use a picture, use one of someone less perfect than most, be a heavy smoker, drinker etc.

One word of caution here. I see on this site members have used movie actresses, actors, athletes, etc. On Mail.com your profile has a link where anybody can report the use of a photo that is not you. It will get you thrown off and banned by your IP. Don't know about the other dating services. I have been quite busy on this one. So far I have no need to try another.
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kissesline dot com , is pretty good i got 20 odd hits from there ... it has a 30 day trial period ..... if they contact you with their email then respond to their email address only ... because once they message you then you are already blocked .....

For information i would say always always put that you are from America as it gets you the most hits ... and for any other info just write Blah Blah Blah ... or Wuggy Wuggy Wuggy ,,, i have yet to receive a legitimate lady from those explanations ......

Plus as lotta has sateted make yourself the most undersiable person on that site ...

Good Hunting

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see someone use the christian dating sites. This is were they prey and lurk for the most vulnerable women. www.christiancafe.com Here they do go after educated women with money and children and they prey on the widowed. They use the father figure image, Lords plan, and divine will to trap the widow. Good Luck

i bless the lord we are getting along just fine,i really want us to put the past behind us and look forward to a brighter day,i know and have this conviction in my heart that everyone who has doubted us will eventually be surprised to know how God works halleluyah HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED, MY LOVE.
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will sign up and see what happens. I have to be careful. If all these dating sites end up in my IE history, my wife is going to wonder what the heck is going on.

She does not like the thought of my being a baiter, so I have to keep it a secret. I do not smoke, nor drink and only run around with lose women in a digital way. Wink

edit.
I just visited the ChristianCafe internet dating service. You get a 10 day free trial then the price is 99.00 per year or more if you sign up for less time. Not for me.
susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads don't like to pay either. You should get a hit within the 10 period. I only look at the profiles from the UK and Africa, and check my messages once a day. I got hit the first day on and we agreed staying on to pay for the site would be a waste of our time. No bites, I go back for another 10 day period, in a month or so.....

i bless the lord we are getting along just fine,i really want us to put the past behind us and look forward to a brighter day,i know and have this conviction in my heart that everyone who has doubted us will eventually be surprised to know how God works halleluyah HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED, MY LOVE.
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So you can continued to get 10 free days? ...more than once?
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grandma, probably you can with a new username, and email account. (My guess)
Maybe that's what happened at cupidbay and kissesline for me? The 30 day trial period expired? Had multiple usernames on both. One at a time is enough to keep you busy.
Weirdocatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you normally have to provide your credit card info to get a 10-day trial period, etc? I would never even give my cc, even if to cancel. I think dating sites are a sheer waste, full of scams. But I suppose they could conceivably work for persons less cynical than myself. Plus I�m too ugly so when a girl sees my pic and says she�s interested, I know she�s lying Smile
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kissesline.com and Cupidbay.com have free memberships, or trial periods. Both are crawling with scammers, as are many more.
BagJob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Signed up for Mail.com personals site with no photo and basic info, had a scammer contact me within 24hrs of setting up shop.

Tried afrointroductions.com - been there about a week and only had one message, which I couldn't read anyway without paying for membership. Similar story with kissesline.
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weirdocatcher wrote:
I think dating sites are a sheer waste, full of scams. But I suppose they could conceivably work for persons less cynical than myself

I met my soon to be wife(April 8th!) on Match.com....and I'm way more cynical then the average joe....or weirdocatcher Wink

On topic, ALL of the dating sites will get you some level of scammer activity. Match isn't free, but a friend on mine who is legitimately looking has been contacted SEVERAL times by ladies overseas. Yahoo Personals is good for scams, as mentioned too.

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The above post illustrates that these romance scammers are disgusting human beings. Nice people wanting to meet other nice people have to contend with the trash being perpetrated by these scammers.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say I'm glad I'm happily married, and the only reason I have to go to these sites is to pick up lads to bait. I also have to say I'm glad my wife doesn't bat an eyelid when I get some new picture of a beautiful woman in my inbox - even the naked ones! It must be tough as hell for the real people looking for love out there.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I met my soon to be wife(April 8th!) on Match.com

congratulations Vandickey

beers!

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I met my soon to be wife(April 8th

Is that the date for the WU transfer to her account? Laughing Wink

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lotta- Thanks!!!

@frankireland- Laughing

My cousin who is serving in Kuwait and cannot attend is sending us some cash via Western Union. I told all about the need for a test question and answer and that "this is no place for jokers"....oh and to send it to my personal assistant Wink

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
me_carola
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Har!

once I post my personal, do the reply's come to the email I signed up with?

or are they on the personals site somewhere?

or in other words..................do i have any reply's i might have missed??

"hi!
you have really broken my heart and spirit....to the extent,i feel like hanging myself...i guess thats wat am gonna do after sending this mail to you. "
-Tony "Cool Love" Romeo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic