SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs Mudisat Brown LIVES!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started this bait before I knew that Mrs Mudistat Brown had bought the farm a few months ago.. But by some miracle, she rose out of her grave to siphon more money out of people... Unfortunately, I lost the original mugu letter, but it went something like this (i googled MUDISAT BROWN) I have added footnotes with a *..

Quote:

MY GOOD FRIEND

GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. I AM MRS MUDISAT BROWN, A WIDOW
TO LATE COFLLING BROWN. . I AM 48 YEARS OLD, I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTAIN CONVERT,
SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FROM ALL INDICATION MY
CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON�T LIVE
MORE THAN SIX MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANER STAGE
HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE. MY LATE HUSBAND KILLED DURING THE U.S. RAID
AGAINST TERRORISM IN AFGHANISTAN, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE
COULD�NT PRODUCE ANY CHILD.MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS
DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME
THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DEVIDE THE
PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AFRICA,
AMERICA ASIA,AND EUROPE. I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE WEBSITE AND I PRAYED
OVER IT,. I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $12,000.000.00 MD U.S DOLLARS, TO
THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT FUND IS LYING IN A SECURITY
COMPANY AND UPON MY INSTRUCTION, MY ATTORNEY, WHO PRESENTLY IS IN AFRICA
DISTRIBUTING RELIEF MATERIALS TO OF BOMBLAST IN SLERRA-LEONE, WILL FILE IN AN
APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME.LASTLY, I HONESTLY PRAY
THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE SURE FOR THE SAID PURPOSE, BECAUSE I
HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY. MAY THE
GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU
AND YOUR FAMILY I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

YOURS IN CHRIST.

MUDISAT BROWN.

My reply:

Quote:
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:33:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GOOD DAY
To: [email protected] <-- her initial email address

Mrs. Brown,

Got your letter today. I'm sorry to hear of your
husband, Mr. Brown.. What do I need to do? My
step-daughter has been diagnosed with
*Rhinotillexomania and it is very serious.. She has
suffered from damage to the frontal lobe because of it
and the bills are just piling up!!

Weeza

*Rhinotillexomania: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinotillexomania

Quote:
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:42:30 -0800 (PST)
From: "mudisat brown" <[email protected]> <----wow! a new one!
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU FROM MRS BROWN
To: Weeza Freelove

HOW ARE YOU DOING MY GOOD FRIEND AND HOW IS THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY DOING. MAY THE PEACE OF GOD COUNTINUE TO BE WITH YOU AND THE WHOLE ENTIRE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY (AMEN). IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE THAT MONEY WITH OUT CHRIST IS VANITY. I WENT INTO PRAYER WITH THE LORD TO LEAD ME TO THE RIGHT PERSON WHO WILL BE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT ON GETTING THE FUND OUT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY TO HELP THOSE HOMELESS ONES AND ALSO TO THE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME.

ALL MY LIFE I NEVER HAD A CHILD OF MY OWN I LOST MY LATE HUSBAND SO EARLY, I LOVED HIM SO MUCH AND I REALLY MISSED HIM I KNOW I WILL MEET HIM AT THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AS SOON AS I LEAVE THIS WORLD TO REST. SINCE MY LATE HUSBAND LEFT ME IPROMISED HIM I WOULD NEVER GET MARRIED TO ANY OTHER MAN BECAUSE OF THE LOVE I HAD FOR HIM. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN RUNNING HIS COMPANY THAT HE LEFT DOWN FOR ME. I SAW THAT I CAN NOT HANDLE THE COMPANY WHICH HE LEFT DOWN FOR ME ON MY OWN BECAUSE BEFORE HE DIED I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD CANCER, SO I HAD IT SOLD TO ANOTHER COMPANY AND HAD THE MONEY DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY. I AM GIVING TO YOU 10% (keep an eye on my "cut" of the money!) OF THE FUND FOR HELPING ME ON THIS ASSIGMENT.

THE FUND HAD BEEN THERE IN THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR SOME YEARS NOW. I WAS ALWAYS GETTING SICK THAT WAS WHY I HAD TO HAVE HIS COMPANY SOLD AND HAD THE FUND DEPOSITED FOR SECURITY PURPOSE. THE LORD PLACED IN MY HEART THAT THE FUND WHICH IS DEPOSITED WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY I SHOULD GIVE IT OUT TO THOSE HOPELESS ONCE AND ALSO PART OF THE MONEY TO THE MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME.

IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO GIVE IT OUT BUT I DONT HAVE ANY ALTERNATIVE BECAUSE I AM A DYING PATIENT. ALSO WITH WHAT THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I WONT LIVE FOR LONG. I HAD THIS FEELINGS THAT I AM CONVINCE THAT YOU CAN DO IT FOR ME AND IF MY MONEY GETS TO YOU IT IS SAFE. I AM SENDING TO YOU THIS EMAIL IS FROM A HOSPITAL BED WERE I AM IN FREE TOWN SERRIA LONE . MY DEAR FRIEND WHAT I DO WANT FROM YOU IS TO ALWAYS KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR THE LORD TO FORGIVE
ME. I WILL GIVE TO YOU THE CONTACT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY WERE THE FUND IS BEEN DEPOSITED SO THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THEM FOR THE SECURITY COMPANY TO RELEASE THE FUND OUT TO YOU. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO CONTACT THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOU MORE BETTER AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND. BELOW IS THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY.

CONTACT NAME: BOB PAT
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: +234-8037179388
COMPANY NAME: SWISS SECURITY COMPANY

YOU CONTACT THEM THROUGH EMAIL SO THAT THE FUND WOULD BE RELEASED OUT TO YOU. FRIEND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE CONFIDE IN DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE ITS THROUGH THIS HELP THAT YOU ARE GIVE TO ME THAT WERE AM GOING TO GET MY FORGIVENESS WHEN I AM DEAD. YOU ALWAY KEEP ME IN PRAYERS.

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU AND FULFILL ALL YOU HEART DESIRES. AMEN.

GOD BLESS YOU.
MRS.MUDISAT BROWN.

Weeza has a better sob story:

Quote:
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 00:33:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GOD BLESS YOU FROM MRS BROWN
To: "mudisat brown" <[email protected]> <--- Still the same!

Oh my poor dear!!! I'm very sorry to hear that!! My
step daughter was diagnosed with Rhonotillexomania
when she was only 3 years old. Since then, the damage
to the frontal lobe of her brain has increased every
day. I only hope that one day she will overcome this
illness.

I, myself, suffer from a rare condition called
*Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.. Just looking at
the word itself sends shivers down my spine!!!

The poor motherlsess babies!! We don't have many
motherless babies (or ORPHANS as we call them here in
Kentucky.)

Hey, I like to know who I'm talking to on the
internet.. I have a whole collection of pictures.. Do
you think you could send me one of yours?

I have to go hun, email me back!

Weeza

*Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

Weeza emails Bob Pat

Quote:
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 00:35:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mrs. Brown
To: [email protected]

Dear sirs,

I received and email from Mrs. Brown who wants to
share 50% of a sum of money in an account left for her
by her late husband. Please tell me what I need to
do.

Weeza

Here's where things get intersting:

Quote:
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:15:59 +0100 (CET)
Subject: RE: Mrs. Brown
To: "Weeza Freelove"

Attn: Weeza

How are you doing today. I am Bob Pat the manager of the security company were Mrs. Alexandra Ford funds is been deposited. A change of ownership need to be made to enable us release her funds out to you. You send to us the fellowing informations as you see below.

1. Contact Phone and Fax line
2. Contact home and office address
3. Age and Occupation
4. Marital Statue
5. A scan copy of you International Passport or Driving lience
6.Your Full name

As soon as we get these information we will tell you the Next step to take to enable us have her funds released to you as the new beneficiary owner of her funds. We will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks
Bob Pat
Swiss Security Company

Weeza sends her "information"

Quote:
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:29:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Mrs. Brown
To: "Bob Pat" <[email protected]>

Bob,

I am doing fine.

Here is the information:

Phone/Fax: 1-419-931-#### (Sidenote to 419eater readers: This was an Efax number, the 419 area code is merely a coincidence)
I do not have a voice
phone as I am deaf. Yahoo menssenger will serve as a
conduit for live conversations. Otherwise, it will
have to be via fax or email.

Home/Office Address: I am currently living in a
halfway house with my step daughter. There is no mail
box for me to use. Anything will have to come via
email or fax.

Age/Marital: I am 35 years old and single

Passport/Drivers Lisence: I do not have a passport
and my Drivers Lisence was suspended because of my 6
DUI convictions, hence the reason I am in a halfway
house.

Full Name: Weeza Freelove

There is all the information I have.. When do I get my
60%?

Kisses,
Weeza

Bob Pat is down to business already! Good Mugu, goooooooooood boy/girl.. whatever!

Quote:
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 12:00:42 +0100 (CET)
Subject: URGENT FROM BOB PAT.

Attention:Weeza Freelove

You are the new benefiary of Mrs.Alexandra Ford funds a change of ownership need to be made before the funds will be released out to you. We need from you these documents as its listed below.

1. Certificate of Change of ownership
2. Certificate of Oath
3. Certificate of Afidavite
4. Certificate of power of High Court

These are the requried documents we need from you. As soon as we get these document from you under 24hrs the fund would be released out to you. In case you dont know more about these documents were have list of selected attorney here that can help you in getting them available to us.Kindly get in touch with Barrister James Kadiri so he can help you in getting the required documents that will aid the release of the funds to you as soon as possible.Barrister James can be reached with the details here :

CHAMBERS NAME: Kadiri Chambers,(Email: [email protected] )Tel: 234-1-8130119. Do contact him about the requested documents.

Thanks
Bob Pat
Swiss Security Company

Weeza contacts Barrister James Kidari

Quote:
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 06:16:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Bob Pat told me to contact you

Hi.. I have been speaking with Bob Pat.. He said there was some documents I needed to look at and send to you.. I'm confused... Will you send me those documents?

Weeza

Kidari writes back! Bestill my heart!!! And what a BUSY man he is!!

Quote:
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:31:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS

Weeza Frelove

To get this documents the Security Company is requesting from you I will have to go to the high court to get them. when I return from the Federal Ministry of Justice I will let you know the cost of getting the documents today, The processing of the documents will take two working days to be ready from the high court. Expect a mail from me in some hours ahead. I am sorry for not responding to your email earlier than this it was due to my tight schedule at work. After I get these documents I shall send them to you either by Fax/email attachment so you can send them to the security company for the funds to be released to you.

Thanks

Yours in Service
Barrister James Kadiri Esq.

Bob Pat channels the spirit of Mrs Brown

Quote:
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:40:45 +0100 (CET)
Subject: In tears

Beloved Weeza.
I just want to send you this mail to let you know the situation of my health to enable you get the funds from the security company within a short period of time, all I want you to do is to cooperate with them so you can have the funds before I die because my Doctor says that the state at which my health condition is presently is very bad. Please beloved I will not want to die without my funds getting to you, I hope you understand.
In tears
Mrs Mudisat Brown

Mrs Brown stops possessing Bob Pat and, instead, possesses a nurse to do her bidding...

Quote:
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:44:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A MAIL FROM MRS BROWN

Beloved Weeza.
I forwarded a copy of this mail to the security company to send on my behalf to you, but here I am sending it again, it is my nurse that is even helping me in typing the mail. You can now see how bad the nature of my heath is.
Find below the forwarded mail to the security company.
Beloved Weeza.
I just want to send you this mail to let you know the situation of my health to enable you get the funds from the security company within a short period of time, all I want you to do is to cooperate with them so you can have the funds before I die because my Doctor says that the state at which my health condition is presently is very bad. Please beloved I will not want to die without my funds getting to you, I hope you understand.
In tears
Mrs Mudisat Brown

Phhheww!! And I thought Barrister Kidari would NEVER get back from the "High Courts" with my documents!!

Quote:
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:24:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: UPDATE ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED

Weeza Freelove

I just got back from the high court, so it is better if I update you so you will know what to do concerning the documents,to get the documents it will cost you 1,350USD so I am waiting for the informations that will enable me claim the money so I can start the proceesing of the documents which will be ready in two days time from now. It is late here now so when you send the money i will pick it up tomorrow morning which is Wednesday, then the documents will be ready on Friday.

The payment should be made through any western union shop outlet you know. You find the payment information?s below.
Receivers Name: James Kadiri
Text Question: What is my name
Answer: Wezza
Mtcn Control: (**********)
As soon as the payments is made you send to me a scan copy of the payment slip or send to me Mtcn Control Number so that I can go pick it up. As soon as the payment is received we will start the processing of the Documents. I will be waiting for the information's.

Thanks

Yours in Service
Barrister James Kadiri Esq
�������������.

Before Weeza talks to Kidari, she emails Mrs Brown.. poor soul..

Quote:
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:51:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: A MAIL FROM MRS BROWN
To: "mudisat brown" <[email protected]>

Dear Mrs. Brown,

I am sorry to hear about your failing health.. I have been busy with my daughter who has Rhinotillexomania.. It is a chore to deal with her, having to make her wash her hands constantly... It is very difficult... I am awaiting the forms I need to fill out.. I have not received them yet.. Please inform the person responsible that I need them to scan an image of the documents and email them to me in an attachment.. My fax machine is broken... Then we can proceed with getting my 40%

Weeza

Oooooh!! Barrister Kidari is VERY impatient!!! He sent Weeza FOUR of these!! Laughing

Quote:
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 07:11:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS (THE COST)
Weeza Freelove

I got back from the high court yesterday of which i sent you this email, due to the fact that you did not respond back i assume you did not get the email so here am I sending copule of times to you, so it is better if I update you so you will know what to do concerning the documents,to get the documents it will cost you 1,350USD so I am waiting for the informations that will enable me claim the money so I can start the proceesing of the documents which will be ready in two days time from now. It is late here now so when you send the money i will pick it up tomorrow morning which is Wednesday, then the documents will be ready on Friday.

The payment should be made through any western union shop outlet you know. You find the payment information?s below.
As soon as the payments is made you send to me a scan copy of the payment slip or send to me Mtcn Control Number so that I can go pick it up. As soon as the payment is received we will start the processing of the Documents. I will be waiting for the information's.

Thanks

Yours in Service
�������������...............

A prayer and "Calvary Greetings" from Mrs Brown, typing with her last bit of strength..

Quote:
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:16:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: REMAIN BLESS

Beloved,
Calvary greetings to you in Jesus mighty name, I prayed for your daughter�s health and I know in a short while she will be in good health in Jesus mighty name (Amen). So how are you doing?

I have contacted the security company to let them inform the lawyer about the way he should send the documents to you, so there is no problem concerning that all I need from you is to keep me updated with your discussion from whoever is involved in other to get the funds released to you so I will know what is going on from your part, because I confide in you so much and I know you will not let me down, I pray heavily that before I die you should be in possession of my funds so that my dying wish can be successful through you. May God in his infinite mercies bless you abundantly. (Amen)

Yours in Christ.
Mrs. Mudisat Brown

Poor Mrs Brown needs some words of hope and to know that someone else's situation is always worse than her own:

Quote:
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:56:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: REMAIN BLESS

Dearest Ms Brown,

Thank you for praying for my daughter's health, but I'm afraid it has gotten worse.. She has just been diagnosed with an additional illness called *Mucophagia... I'm afraid of what might come next...

What is the name of the lawyer?

Weeza

*Mucophagia: consumption of mucus

Barrister Kidari needs to send more proof!! I just don't believe him!!

Quote:
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:01:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS (THE COST)
To: "Barrister James Kadiri" <[email protected]>

Mr. Kadiri,

Before I can make payment, please scan an invoice for the payment I am making, including in it, all contacts involved with this transaction, even the dead guy.

Weeza

And the CAPSLOCK FIGHT BEGINS!!!!

Quote:
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:38:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Concerning your reply

Weeza Freelove.

Concerning your reply the invoice that you need to see is the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE that was used in depositing the money with the security company, in other words I will advise you to contact the security company for the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and all other information�s you need. After they provide the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE to you I will be waiting for the information�s to enable me claim the fee by the aid of western union money transfer.

Thanks
Yours in service.

Nope!! Weeza wants the proof BARRISTER JIM!!!! "For my records"

Quote:
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 07:36:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Concerning your reply

Dear Jim,

I understand that, but for my records, I need at least the information that will be on the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE right now. Then I will file the deposit certificate along with the invoice. Thank you

Weeza

Wow!! I get a "scan" of the "Original" DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE! But who is Alexandria Ford???

Quote:
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:02:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE (ACT AS INSTRUCTED)

Weeza Freelove.

I got the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE from the security company, so find it in the attachment below to see it, i want you to know that time is of the essence at this point in getting the documents needed by the security company to release the funds to you.

It will be of a higher advantage if you make the payment of the fee for the documents so i can proceed immediately in getting it prepared so i can send it to you. Find below the information's you need in sending the $1,350USD.Make sure you make the payment today so i can pick it up to proceed in getting the documents.

Receiver's Name: James Kadiri

Thanks

Yours in Service

Your scanner SUCKS Jim!!!

Quote:
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 08:10:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE (ACT AS INSTRUCTED)

Dear Jim,

I got the file you sent me.. But, either your scanner is broken or you moved it in the scanning process.. Please look at what you sent to me.. I can't read it!!

Weeza

Poor Jim has to "scan" the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE again! But this time he Photoshops it with the right name!

Quote:
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 04:05:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE( ACT AS INSTRUCTED)

Weeza Freelove.

I got the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE from the security company, so find it in the attachment below to see it, I want you to know that time is of the essence at this point in getting the documents needed by the security company to release the funds to you.

It will be of a higher advantage if you make the payment of the fee for the documents so I can proceed immediately in getting it prepared so I can send it to you. Find below the information's you need in sending the $1,350USD.Make sure you make the payment today so I can pick it up to proceed in getting the documents. I just decide to turn on my computer at home to re-send you the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE, endeavor to send the fee today because of the time difference so I will pick it up first thing tomorrow morning to start the processing of the documents.

The payment should be made through any western union shop outlet you know. You find the payment information�s below.

Sorry for the error in the attachment it was from my system at the office.

Thanks

Yours in Service

Nope! My bank doesn't believe you!!

Quote:
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:05:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE( ACT AS INSTRUCTED)

Dear Jim,

Thank you for the corrected DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE.. I contacted my bank and showed it to them.. They said they can only honor it if I get a picture of you holding it along with a scan of your passport. I'm trying my best to make this work. Please get a picture of you holding the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and a scan of your passport so I can forward that to my bank.

Weeza

Weeza tellsl Mrs Brown that Barrister Kidari will send a picture as she asked.

Quote:
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:08:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Bank Transaction

Dear Mrs Brown,

I have been in contact with your Barrister and he will be sending me a picture of him holding the deposit certificate along with a scan of his passport as that is the only way my bank will agree to the transaction. If you could, please take a picture of your Barrister holding the deposit certificate. Smile

Weeza

Ooops!!! I have offended the Barrister!!

Quote:
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:40:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: FROM BARRISTER KADIRI
Weeza.
You do not need to take anything to your bank and besides today is Sunday, so how do your bank operate on Sunday? All you have to do is to send the fee for the documents so I can proceed in getting the documents, taking a passport or whatever is out of my policies I must let you know. If you are willing to send the fee you should make the payment through a western union shop outlet period!

Hoping to receive the information�s to enable me claim the fee tomorrow.

Thanks
Yours in service.
Barrister James kadiri ESQ.

Weeza is offended!!

Quote:
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:21:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FROM BARRISTER KADIRI

Dear Jim,

I'm sorry you feel that way.. I am tempted to call the whole thing off because of the short tone you have taken with me. Frankly, I'm offended. Good day.

Weeza

NO DEAL MRS BROWN!!!

Quote:
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:24:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: No Deal

Dear Mrs Brown,

I have emailed back and forth with James on several occasions regarding this transaction.. He is not willing to fulfill the terms my bank has set forth in order to transfer the funds. He was extremely rude to me in his last email and mocked my bank, questioning it's operating on a Sunday. I'm afraid that I cannot do business with someone so rude.. I'm sorry it came to this, but my morals tell me to back out. Good luck finding someone.. I'd get another Barrister if I were you.

Weeza

Kidari is hurting for money! Wants Weeza to "reason" with him..

Quote:
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:15:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: REASON WITH ME WEEZA

Weeza Freelove.

I do not intend to be so cruel in my response but i was just forced to by your reply, i could not imagine a man of my position to be doing something of such nature because it is more a less like a insult to my personality.

The issue is that you need to get this documents in other to be able to claim your funds from the security company and you do not need the concept of your bank at this stage, even if you do it should not be in your dealings with me rather it is meant to be with you dealing with the security company.I am here to help you get these said documents without me been paid at all due to the sympathy i have for Mrs Mudisat Brown, I hope you get a better understanding of what is happening now? to be sincere and truthful to you i know that after you get this documents the funds will be release to you which i know for i have been working as a lawyer to the security company for almost 6years now.

I will advise you not to listen to anybody telling you something otherwise for your own good so all you need to do is keep this confidental with your self. I am expectant to the informations that will put me in place of collecting the fee from you tomorrow(my time) so good day and stay calm.

Thanks
Yours in service.
Barrister Jamed Kadiri ESQ.

Weeza is still offended

Quote:
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:33:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: REASON WITH ME WEEZA

Jim,

Gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you lower
yourself to that level. But my bank does operate on
Sundays, only shorter hours... This is the big city.
I take it Mrs Brown had a talk with you? I was not
happy about your email. I am still debating whether
or not I want to continue doing business with you. I
am truely offended..

Weeza

He is sorry.. yes he is.. so sorry he is STILL asking for money!

Quote:
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:40:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I am also sorry.

Weeza Freelove.

I just wanted you to know my position also and doing something of such makes me feel as if you are insulting my personality, I am also sorry.

Right now you do not need to make the payment through your bank, just go to any western union shop outlet to make the payment so I can proceed furthermore in getting the documents so the security company will release the funds to you, the present condition of Mrs. Brown is beyond human reasoning all I have to tell you is to do your best possible to funds the funds before she dies.

Use this information�s below in sending the money from any western union shop outlet, not your bank.

Thanks
Yours in service
Barrister James Kadiri ESQ.

Will the Barrister roll over and show his belly? Will Weeza "send money"?? Only time will tell.. Tune in next week for another gripping episode of "As the Barrister's Head Spins!"

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html

Last edited by 419weasel on Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gully Bull
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done - I love the names - I note one of the scammers is called 'Swiss Bob Pat' Laughing And those manias and phobias!!!! Great stuff ! Very Happy

Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait! You could also probably get some big trophies or freak him out real bad. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, I just moved into an area with NO internet access.. I was told by the phone company that there was.. then found out otherwise that there isn't.. I'm pissed... maybe the mugu will be good and pissed when I get back online. Smile

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to blow the dust off that old 28kbps modem and keep him on the hook.

Alternatively, just wait, they'll still be there when you start communicating again (even months later). That's the wonderfult thing about baiting, these fish stay on the line indefinately Smile

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have blown the dust off my 56k modem.. I am getting broadband this week... my phone company hires people whos knuckles reach the ground... they just had to install a fiber optics jack in my apt... all that stink over a damn jack.... there IS broadband out here afterall.. so.. Twisted Evil

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok boys and girls! It's time for Act 2!

After giving the Barrister the "cold shoulder" treatment, Weeza lets the Barrister know that things aren't going too well for her:

Quote:
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 20:58:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I am also sorry.

Dear Barrister,

I'm sorry I haven't contacted you in a while.. I hope the deal is still on... I've been scraping money together for this deal... My legs hurt and I have a rash now.. My pimp says I can take some time off for medical leave... Anyway... I hope Mrs Brown is doing ok... if she dies before this deal goes through, I just don't think I could take her money.. Please have her email me..

Weeza

But the Barrister is ignoring Weeza Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:27:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Problem with our transaction

Mr Kidari,

Let's put niceties aside. I don't think you are very serious about our transaction.. I have never done business with such an incompitent person in my entire life.. You talk about getting this done, but what are you doing? Sitting on your thumbs? I have collected $200,000.00 from friends and family, and promised each of them a cut of the money I'll be getting... If there is any money.. Is there? Probably not. I'm assuming that this deal is off since I haven't heard from you in several days.

My regards to Mrs Brown.
Weeza

OH NO!!! Excuses, excuses.. Blame it on the sick woman!! "Where's my money?"

Quote:
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 04:36:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I WAS ACTING ON MRS BROWN'S INSTRUCTION
To: Weeza Freelove

Weeza.

Mrs Brown told me to wait for her response before i mail you because she was placed under medical care for some weeks now due to her present condition, notwithstanding i must apologise on her behalf as she asked me to. she wanted to know if you would be trust worthy and now she is rest assured about you.
Right now i want everything to be concluded this week so there is no need to delay anything once the documents are ready and present to the security company your funds will be deliver your funds to you. the $200,000USD you got from friends and family is of no use all that you need is just the $1,350 USD, the information remains the same.
The payment should be made through any western union shop outlet you know. You find the payment information's below.
PS- Mrs Brown would send an email later today to you according to her nurse.

Thanks

Yours in Service

Weeza cracks the whip! She wants Mrs Brown, and she wants her NOW!!

Quote:
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:18:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I WAS ACTING ON MRS BROWN'S INSTRUCTION

Mr Kidari,

I want to hear from Mrs Brown. This transaction won't go any further until I do. She is the one that contacted me in the first place. I would hate to think you are pulling some schiesty lawyer bullshit on her. If you were actually serious about this transaction, you would have kept in contact with me and not hide things from Mrs Brown. Give me Mrs Brown NOW!

Weeza

PRAISE THE LORD! MRS BROWN MUSTERS ENOUGH STRENGTH TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS! (and by the way, she wants the money)

Quote:
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:43:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: JESUS IS LORD

BELOVED WEEZA.
CALVARY GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR MOST HIGH GOD WHICH WE SERVE, MAY HE CONTINUE TO BLESS GUIDE AND DIRECT YOU IN ALL YOU DO IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME (AMEN).
I WAS TOLD BY BARRISTER JAMES YOU NEEDED MY ATTENTION IN OTHER FOR EVERYTHING TO GO ON WELL, REALLY I WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD HIM TO SEIZE ALL CONVERSATION TILL I GET BETTER A LITTLE BIT SO THAT AT LEAST BY THE AID OF MY NURSE I WOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE A LETTER TO YOU WHICH I AM NOW DOING, SO I WANT YOU TO NOTE THIS. HOW ARE YOU DOING AND THE OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY TOO? ALWAYS REMEMBER TO INCLUDE ME IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS NOW THAT MY TIME IS VERY SHORT , MY SISTER PLEASE JUST HELP ME OUT WITH MY PLIGHT TRY AND PAY THE FEE FOR THE DOCUMENT SO THE SECURITY COMPANY CAN RELEASE THE FUNDS TO YOU .
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
MRS MUDISAT BROWN.

Weeza is so overjoyed, she also types in ALL CAPS!!

Quote:
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:32:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: JESUS IS LORD
To: <[email protected]>

DEAR MRS BROWN,

THANK THE HEAVENS!! IT'S A MIRACLE! PRAISE JESUS! I
WAS AFRAID YOU HAD PARISHED IN YOUR AWFUL CONDITION!
BEFORE YOU GO, MRS BROWN, CAN I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU?
IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME, KNOWING I COULD SEE THE
FACE OF THE PERSON I HELPED. PRAISE THE LORD! I WILL
GET THE MONEY TO MR KIDARI AS SOON AS I CAN. (AMEN)

LOVE
WEEZA

That's all kids! Tune in next time (don't know when) for more of Dead Woman Typing.

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the bait continues:

Quote:
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:39:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ME AND DOCTOR SMITH

SISTER,
AS YOU WISH, WITH THE HELP OF MY NURSE HERE IS MY PICTURE WITH DOCTOR SMITH. SISTER JUST DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THE FUNDS OUT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY . THERE IS ONETHING I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER IS THAT YOU SHOULD DO ALL YOU CAN JUST FOR MY SAKE I DO NOT WANT TO DIE THIS WAY WITHOUT FULFILING MY CONVENANT WITH GOD.

I THE FORWARDED MAIL FROM BARRISTER KADIRI TO ME IT WAS STATED THERE THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO GET ABOUT 200,000 FROM FRIENDS FOR THIS PURPOSE, SO SISTER I AM DESPERATE TO HEAR A GOOD NEWS .

YOURS IN CHRIST.
MRS MUDISAT BROWN.

Weeza needs an address:

Quote:
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:50:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ME AND DOCTOR SMITH

Mrs Brown,

Praise the LORD! Sweet JESUS! God bless the security company! Tell Mr Kidari that I will mail him a cashier's check tomorrow, but I need an address to mail it to.

Weeza

Mrs Brown begs for mercy?

Quote:
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:04:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HAVE MERCY!!

Sister Weeza,
Calvary greetings to you in the name of our most high creator, sister i was in contact with barrister Kadiri and he said there is no way he could clear a cashier check, money order or whatsoever that the best option is for you to send the money through western union. Sister do all you can for my sake i am finding it difficult to rest at night because of these funds with the security company and like the barrister told me that you said you have collected some money from friends and relatives for the purpose, sister why are you delaying i wish you can see me in person and know what i am passing through . If there is one thing important to me now is you because i so mush confide in you to help me out with my plight. Sister the only thing you can do to help me now is to co-operate with barrister Kadiri i did not want to tell you these not to bother you but i just have to, if you look closely at the picture you will see that i am now breathing with the aid of oxygen so my beloved do all you can to help me out.
In tears.
Mrs Mudisat Brown

Weeza is in trouble!!!

Quote:
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:05:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: HAVE MERCY!!

Dear Mrs Brown,

Please have Kidari call xxx-xxx-xxxx.. The halfway house I am living in thinks I am traffiking drugs over the internet!! Please!! They will kick me out if they think I am traffiking drugs!! If nobody answers, please, tell him to leave a message!! I've already been in trouble of prostitution to save up the money to send him. It's the least he could do!! If they aren't convinced, they will kick me out or have me sent to jail!!

Please HELP!
Weeza

More to come?

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
boogtoo
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El fakey stamp da picture! We no no want da lads to use it, ya? Smile
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DOH!! Yer right!! Will fix that! Embarassed

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic